Hi,

Just wondering how some of you who have gotten the course are enjoying the practice?

I started with the Wuji Standing. I don't know exactly why, but in the next week I had purchased the other two courses too.

I've been practicing for about two weeks now. What I've noticed most is better energy, but still balanced with relaxation and calm. My feet and legs feel strong and relaxed and really cleared out. Refreshed. :)

The courses blend really well with each other, and build on the previous.

I've only been practicing the first form from the Bagua set, I think there are 9 or 10 total, and I really like the circle walking. The first form is for grounding and it seems to be working well for me. I used to get too much energy from Standing practices, and this seems to balance that out.

Peace,

Junbao

I enjoy the Wuji more and more. Do it about 10 min before and after my XSZ and then maby 10-20 min later on the day where I seem to naturally go into Hunyuan Gong.

The Wuji is really wonderful. So simple, but still with a depth(deep) of potential and evolution that seems unlimited. Guess its the Xuanji matrix that gives the depth. Ive never seen any explanation of wuji other that as a beginning posture for relaxation. But the way Li Jiong presents it gives it a whole new level of experience.

I would really love to hear about other peoples experience with wuji if someone have a deeper knowledge of it other than as a preparatory posture for relaxation?

witch, your problem is you ordered the Internal Cultivation Course 1 first but did not order Wuji Standing course, so you did not practice wuji standing dedicatedly, and therefore, you did not connect to Xuanji Matrix actually. If one does not connect to Xuanji Matrix, then Hunyuangong is just an ordinary practice just as other courses in the market, it still works, and you will still be benefited from the practice, but the benefits come slow.

That's why now I do not sell the Internal Cultivation Course I&II openly, they are sold to the students of Xuanji School only, the students must order the Wuji Standing Course first and connect to Xuanji Matrix, then the Internal Cultivation Course I&II will work for them best.

But you also sent me the Wuji Standing course. I will try to connect better! :D

I should explain my situation further. This is my first taoist physical regimen, unlike the majority of posters here, I would expect. Even though I have the full first course, I had the sense to only do the Wuji standing because I am an absolute beginner.

It does what he says it does, it is remarkably rejuvenating--literally in the sense of "make young again." It makes me feel like I am oddly in utero. It also feels a bit like being pregnant, and like I am a tree. :D

However, it also seems to take all my energy and put it into my third chakra. I am used to my energy being at my second chakra (and fourth and sixth). It kills my libido. I am ambivalent about this effect, as I am known for having a very high libido. I give advice about having a high libido, I wrote a book on it, I have been in magazines and on the radio and in newspapers and on television because of my expertise on high libido. So it's an adjustment for me and I have been haphazard in my practice. This haphazard practice is probably why I have not connected to the Xuanji matrix. I am also ambivalent about wanting to connect, which is complicated to explain. :unsure:

Not exactly. I was searching for someone who could explain the "why" of male sixth chakra orgasms, so I could find such a man and get sixth chakra satisfaction. :lol:

This was unexpected, so it's quite an adjustment for me!

I'am pleased to hear you can now access your own website :)

Thank you for your kindness!

Since it is the time to revive, I don't think anyone can block off Tao.

Xuanji Matrix affects the world greatly but silently, if there are more Xuanji cultivators in a place, the information and energy field will be more ordered there, and then wind and rain come on time, people there will be more healthy and happy. Therefore, so long as you start Xuanji cultivation, you are doing good naturally. The practice is not only for yourself, but also for your family and all people around you.

Xuanji Matrix has its own spirituality, if your heart is good, if you do the details of Wuji Standing correctly, you will be naturally connected. Otherwise, whatever how you pursue it by your mind, all will be invalid.

Are there other school's and practices that can awaiken you to this Xuanji Matrix?

From Fuxi on, the predecessors of Xuanji School have been doing a job generation by generation silently for almost 7,000 years, to form and improve a common Xuanji Matrix for all humanity. But in the modern times, this work had been suspended for more than 200 years cause of an accident of Xuanji School, about 300 years ago, one day, a couple of top Xuanji practitioners disappeared suddenly in practice, and they never appeared in this world anymore. The left Xuanji practitioners did not have enough level to continue the work of regulating and improving Xuanji Matrix. Till 1982, Mr. Seawater achieved the necessary level to continue the work.

Now you can see there is one and only entryway to this Xuanji Matrix. The practices of other schools may help your health and power too, but they cannot awaken you to this Xuanji Matrix.

Other schools may know the rough form of Wuji Standing, but they don't know some special details such as Wuxing hidden strength, these special details are very important for the practice. Furthermore, they don't know the real essence of Wuji, it is impossible for them to connect to Xuanji Matrix, they can get some benefits from the practice just as you do sports. To be frank, if you are not a student of Xuanji School, even if you get a PDF file of my Wuji course, it will be still invalid. Furthermore, even if you join us to be a student of Xuanji School, if you are not honest and pure-hearted, if you are sceptical, Xuanji Matrix will still be nothing to do with you.

heh you must of invested great amounts of time and money studying all the other paths to know they cant awaiken you to the Zuanji Matrix..thats dedication for ya

how did you manage to do that in so little time?

you cant possibly know this with out having mastered all these other schools ..correct?

Edited by qijack

heh you must of invested great amounts of time and money studying all the other paths to know they cant awaiken you to the Zuanji Matrix..thats dedication for ya

how did you manage to do that in so little time?

you cant possibly know this with out having mastered all these other schools ..correct?

To be frank, Xuanji Matrix is mastered by Xuanji School, did you hear any other schools mentioned it? They never knew Xuanji Matrix before, how can they connect to Xuanji Matrix?

I have not mastered all the properties of poison, but I still know if you eat any poison, you will be sick, even more, you will die. Is it necessary to study all the properties of all poisons before you know that you cannot eat them?

Hi there,

what are your results up until now following this system?

Thanks

L1

Hi there,

what are your results up until now following this system?

Thanks

L1

I have cultivated my spiritual baby successfully.

For most Taoists, this is there ultimate goal. But for us, this is just the accidence.

Edited by Li Jiong

I have cultivated my spiritual baby successfully.

For most Taoists, this is there ultimate goal. But for us, this is just the accidence.

how do you know you cultivated it?

and

how can others know that?

Thanks

L1

how do you know you cultivated it?

and

how can others know that?

Thanks

L1

I did "see" my spiritual baby when my Enchanted Eye (Sanctified Sight) open, and now I can feel it anytime I want.

As for others, if one's Enchanted Eye opens, he can see that.

Mr. Seawater did view nature's mystery twice, and he got a same result that the earth will encounter two terrible disasters more than 30 years later. If we do nothing for that now, perhaps more than 90% population will die in the disasters that time. If more and more individuals join us to improve Xuanji Matrix as well as themselves, the disasters will be alleviative. So your participation is very important for all human being, for your nation, for your family and friends, and for yourself as well. For internal cultivation, 30 years is not long, time is very pressing already, hurry please if you want to save the world as well as yourself.

I'm sorry if you find this offensive, but do you have any idea how foolish sound? Now your claim is that your super secret school can alleviate huge disasters for humanity, and yet you charge such an exorbitant amount to teach people this cultivation. You really need to make up your mind; either you are going to teach to spread the tao for the good of humanity, or you are going to teach to make money. Trying to do the best of both worlds here like this truly makes you look like a con artist.