smartgirl093

women must learn to redirect their orgams too

No, you understand me.

We are totally on the same page in this conversation.

Hold, build, expand, connect. yep yep. The best stuff.

Typically male I missed the forest for the trees in my Sexual gongfu training initially. The whole thing is becoming much more clear to me now....about time, I've only studied M.Chia's material since the mid 1980's followed by many others.

Congrats on your recent expanded awareness and thanks for sharing it.

Craig

tnx it means a lot

gallery_2013_62_51819.jpg

*whistles*

Wow. I hope some day I can do stuff like that too.

Way to go Rain! :)

I have a feeling you are way beyond :)

..so generous SereneBlue.

Serene Pink New Dawn for you

gallery_2013_62_42842.jpg

Very articulate interview. Lots of interesting stuff.

The universal quest for Orgasm as an experience of the Now.

The darkroom retreats to manipulate neurotransmitter levels (I had never actually considered that)

lots more

Bliss is our birthright, different flavors of pleasure B)

http://www.thedesiletsmethod.com

Anyone read her book? It is on my "To Buy" list. Appears to be an upgraded Healing Love through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy althoug hin fairness to Chia that one was published back in 1986. I need to stop giving away 1st editions to girlfriends :lol: Actually I found a cheap 1st edition lookin gfor that published date so perhaps I can keep doing that after all.

Thanks for the book recommendation Cat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally selfish, the more fun my partners have the more fun I have :D

it's a crying shame that it would be overlooked just because it isnt fluffy enough. He isnt exactly a fluffy kind of guy, is he... ;)

hear hear!

that's what bugs me sometime. i wonder, what if he would become fluffier in the near future, maybe the teachings would have more success??

he's a technical type, you get the gears going, and in the rest you can improvise and be creative, because there is enough space for it...

Great discussion.

Ethan Vorley's Tantric Secrets book gives you the basics of Chia's stuff in very simple terms, can be a great way to get someone's head around the basic technique before going into more detailed stuff. Tantric Sex. His implication that Tantra is all about sex does irritate me though, but i can let go of that. Chia's stuff tends to be very Yang i find, the 'hard draw' is not the be all and end all, in fact in my experience is it's only a starting point, you want to get to the point where you can feel the energy naturally flowing through all your channels. After all isn't the point of Taoism/Tantra to cultivate a natural state of being?

When you clear the stuck emotions and blockages in the lower chakras orgasm arises into the whole body quite naturally for both sexes. IMO the point of conserving and cultivating Jing within your own body is that you have so much more energy and love to share with your partner and yourself. If unconscious 'stuff' is mixed up in it then the whole energy exchange gets a lot more complicated.

Imbalances will occur if one partner is cultivating and the other is not, the story that started this thread is an extreme case in point. The guy had better know his stuff or he's in for a very rough ride with his karma.

As i see it the point of dual cultivation is to support and enhance each others spiritual growth, and you can help each other past and through the blocks and then sex opens up into some incredibly multi-dimensional spaces. It all gets back to love, and cultivating love is the 'real' practice.

I am breaking my silence for a few questions.

Can one experience these energy orgasms from uh...anal sex? More specifically...can women experience them from anal sex? And if she cultivates but her partner does not...would it damage the man? :ph34r:

*sinks back to the depths of lurkdom*

I was probably skipping towards the back of the book as quickly as I could.

:lol: men do this in quite alot of different situations

serene blue, there's something interesting regarding the sexual maturization of a human individual. there are certain phases during which the epicentre of sexuality is located in different areas. it's quite a long and slow progress, most of us remain at different stages of developement, some oral, some anal, some genital, and some move beyond the mount venus, to the non-physical. it all depends on what you want. there are good books regarding sexual development in children, that would be of good use in this issue. google-fu!

and some move beyond the mount venus, to the non-physical.

I enjoy exploring non physical contact and sharing energy. Or sharing energy without intercourse. Even just "normal" (haha) sex while sharing energy. It's all good. I don't see anal being an issue at all, although I have not tried that myself.

Increasingly my partners are usually interested in this sort of stuff, although usually they have never heard of these methods. They do seem sensitive to movement of energy. Those that were not into the "weird hippie stuff" like "meditation" just seem to enjoy the different technique and approach. Often seems to be characterized as romantic or intimate.. which it actually is.

Unfortunately I've not been lucky enough to practice with a lady who was "actively cultivating". Hence why I try to give away books when I get the chance.

I would say it's impossible to do sexual cultivation without two partners practicing. The proper energy exchange is necessary if you want to call it cultivation. If one of the partners is not practicing any spiritual discipline, what may happen is the sexual energy might travel from the less developed person to the more evolved person. This is especially common if a woman is practicing but a man isn't. In this situation, if a man ejaculates, a more then normal amount of energy is absorbed by a woman, and with time a man can get sick or display other characteristics like premature aging, etc.

So my advise would be to treat this thing responsibly and with care. If you meditate and your lover doesn't, you may ask him to join you for standing or sitting 30 min. practice. Be playful about it and maybe it won't become a chore for him/her. The main point here is for two of you to be on the same page and grow together. One sided cultivation including sexual practice will never work.

Thoughts about safeguarding against unintentional energy drainage aspects by circulating energy through both partners bodies?

Apparently this exchange of energy eliminates the possibility of one person loosing energy while the other gains it.

Apart from feeling really good B) that is a big reason why I like to circulate and share energy. I don't want to vamp anyone.

Thoughts about safeguarding against unintentional energy drainage aspects by circulating energy through both partners bodies?

Apparently this exchange of energy eliminates the possibility of one person loosing energy while the other gains it.

Apart from feeling really good B) that is a big reason why I like to circulate and share energy. I don't want to vamp anyone.

often we go for Quantity and forget that the main thing we need is Quality.

regarding quality, remember that there is always an exchange between partners, whether they practice together or just one of them. i'm sure anyone has his/her examples on this. ever wondered why long term partners even begin to look the same?

it seems that this whole issue of male/female interaction is so crucial for us to understand, because once we get this right, all the practice falls into the right place.

but if we get this wrong, then........ 糟糕

L1

So my advise would be to treat this thing responsibly and with care. If you meditate and your lover doesn't, you may ask him to join you for standing or sitting 30 min. practice. Be playful about it and maybe it won't become a chore for him/her. The main point here is for two of you to be on the same page and grow together. One sided cultivation including sexual practice will never work.

Oh hell...

Looks like I'm surfacing again to answer this.

Yes...this would be ideal but in reality it's not going to happen. My BF ridicules Yoga, Qi Gong, meditation, etc as being "gay" and "queer". He wants no part of any of it and has told me so. Not even to humor me. I asked about the anal because he doesn't care for 'regular' sex. Has little to no interest in it. His thing is anal (well that and fellatio). I'm not a fan of anal but since that's pretty much what he's into that's why I asked.

If one person cultivates but the other doesn't - is there a way to safeguard things so I don't unintentionally hurt him. Because as it now stands from what you're saying...I've got 2 choices. A) Either stop cultivating permanently [which of course means dumping KAP and meditation practice ] or B ) dump him.

I'm not going to say anything but option B sounds pretty good to me.

I'm sorry but you made me laugh and I had to respond.

Peace & Love!

Oh hell...

Looks like I'm surfacing again to answer this.

Yes...this would be ideal but in reality it's not going to happen. My BF ridicules Yoga, Qi Gong, meditation, etc as being "gay" and "queer". He wants no part of any of it and has told me so. Not even to humor me. I asked about the anal because he doesn't care for 'regular' sex. Has little to no interest in it. His thing is anal (well that and fellatio). I'm not a fan of anal but since that's pretty much what he's into that's why I asked.

If one person cultivates but the other doesn't - is there a way to safeguard things so I don't unintentionally hurt him. Because as it now stands from what you're saying...I've got 2 choices. A) Either stop cultivating permanently [which of course means dumping KAP and meditation practice ] or B ) dump him.

I think you might be asking a different question, and I think I might know the answer. If you not only continue your own cultivation but deliberately take from him, which you can absolutely do using anal sex, over time he will instinctively want to leave you--unless he's the sort of male who enjoys being a vamp victim, and from your description he certainly is not that sort of male. On the one hand, it will prolong things--on the other hand, it will bring an easy end to a situation that might be volatile if you try to end it. I'm not sure if that pertains, but I'm a strong believer in not limiting one's options. ;)

Oh, of course you can also take energy during fellatio. That is easier to do than learning how to take during anal sex.

I think you might be asking a different question, and I think I might know the answer. If you not only continue your own cultivation but deliberately take from him, which you can absolutely do using anal sex, over time he will instinctively want to leave you--unless he's the sort of male who enjoys being a vamp victim, and from your description he certainly is not that sort of male. On the one hand, it will prolong things--on the other hand, it will bring an easy end to a situation that might be volatile if you try to end it. I'm not sure if that pertains, but I'm a strong believer in not limiting one's options. ;)

Oh, of course you can also take energy during fellatio. That is easier to do than learning how to take during anal sex.

Hmm...can I GIVE him energy anally and orally? As in an anal or oral version of the foot, palm and crown breathing I learned in KAP?

Respectfully Witch, some believe in Karmic repercussions in taking from people unknowingly ... I think the term is "stealing" or "theft" in western society. But, like you, I am a big fan of keeping all options open as long as possible.

SB, it sounds like you are tackling a lot of problems at once. My wife supports every endeavor that I am interested in and I, hers. I am sorry that your bf does not support you wholeheartedly. I am sure that he must have some fantastic characteristics for you to remain with him. My understanding is that if you take from him consciously or unconsciously, there will be repercussions. I may be wrong.

The next time he wants fellatio or anal after calling your practices "gay", remind him that plenty of men can offer him the services he desires, but only you (or other females) can offer him "regular" sex.

Best wishes

Edited by Deepbluesea

Hmm...can I GIVE him energy anally and orally? As in an anal or oral version of the foot, palm and crown breathing I learned in KAP?

Not unless he knows how to take from those places, which from what I hear is a learned technique. The natural easy place for you to give him energy is through the chest, but he at least has to be open there. And also to want it.