Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

There is always a disconnect between folks who train in martial sport arts and those who train in combat arts.

In sport arts, like UFC, you are training to win within rules. MMA uses sparring because the techniques are not meant to be lethal, although it can get brutal. In combat arts you are training to disable, maim or kill. In both situations you are training intent which will guide your actions in the ring or on the street, and both types of arts have VERY DIFFERENT INTENTS.

Be aware of the paradigm the art is set in when you evaluate it. If you've never trained in a combat art,( Silat, Krav Maga, Taijutsu, Sayoc Kali, etc.) then you have no framework to evaluate those arts. I personally am no good at bjj, because I always go for the eyes and throat to get out of holds. The bjj guys call foul, I just think its good technique.

KAP retreat starts tonight Nothing like doing 20+ hours of meditation!

See you those that "care" in the void.

Broken I will do your vajrasattva transmission tonight aswell.

Peace & God bless

Santiago

So far its going very well.

Friday Night we did 4 hours of standing meditation ("feeding the Chakras" as Glenn called it.}, 5pb, MCO & dan tien cultivation.

Today we did 8 hours of 5pb, MCO, Bone & hair breathing,Dan tien Cultivation & Arousing Shakti with Tummo & Tenaga Dalam.

The room was vibrating from people having kriyas.

We ended the night with energy healing teachniques and smoothing everyones field.

I will report tomorrow with the rest of the training.

Peace & God Bless,

Santiago

KAP retreat starts tonight Nothing like doing 20+ hours of meditation!

See you those that "care" in the void.

Broken I will do your vajrasattva transmission tonight aswell.

Peace & God bless

Santiago

I am honoured to have received this. I see now what I have never seen before. Simple, and profound. The nature of karma is fascinating.

May love flow to all those here, and to you Santi I extend my heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

During the last KAP seminar I saw you and what looked like four students seated on the floor. The energy was immense - I will be sure to tune in later today :)

Love, light and happiness,

James

I am honoured to have received this. I see now what I have never seen before. Simple, and profound. The nature of karma is fascinating.

May love flow to all those here, and to you Santi I extend my heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

During the last KAP seminar I saw you and what looked like four students seated on the floor. The energy was immense - I will be sure to tune in later today :)

Love, light and happiness,

James

James welcome to the "tribe". I have more for you when you digest the last one. : )

Retreat went very well.

Today was a great day meditation where very strong. Every one by the end of the night was having full Spinal Kriyas and energy was flowing nice through Sushumna Nadi. We started with 5pb standing meditation, Kundalini Arousal, Dr Glenn Morris's Inner Smile, MCO, circulation of energy.

Then we did Tummo/Tenaga Dalam , and Dan tien Cultivation, More Kundalini Arousal "Allowing Shakti to manifest" and then circulating energy. Surrendering heart to Shakti & Inner smile. Also we did group healing and meditations for Earth & loved ones.

Nei Gung Hair & Pore Breathing, Bone Breathing And LOTS of 5pb.

The last meditation was again surrendering to Shakti and allowing it the Creator's force to circulate and manifest on its own to bring out true self.

I think I enjoy teaching the "KAP" retreat it was nice to get lots of reps in with various methods and it was nice to see people have solid effects. Also Glenn Popped in a few times as did some of my other teachers it was a good time. We had folks from CA, Ft. Laud, Miami. I look forward to the next one.

Its cool once you know the material cause then we just get to practice for a long time.

It was roughly 21hours of solid practice/Meditation.

Vortex....There was a lot of "spontaneous" occurences you would have loved to see.

We had a good close friend of mine & Glenn's there a Bagua master (he claims he is not out of humility but i know better to say he is) he was having spontaneous reactions and solid kundalini manifestations. He left looking younger and happy as did the rest of the bunch.

Hope some of you tuned in I sent some energy to some my buds here. (lino i have got your back brother.)

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Vortex....There was a lot of "spontaneous" occurences you would have loved to see.
Ah, do tell then, sir!! B)

Hope some of you tuned in I sent some energy to some my buds here. (lino i have got your back brother.)

Peace

Santiago

Thanks Bro :)

Ah, do tell then, sir!! B)

Vortex,

Would love to know how you are doing after KAP-1 [you did that in July if I remember right..]..

You are still on with KAP practice? It would be great if you can share your experiences post KAP-1.

James...ditto with you...

thanks in advance...

Edited by SiliconValley

Vortex,

Would love to know how you are doing after KAP-1 [you did that in July if I remember right..]..

You are still on with KAP practice? It would be great if you can share your experiences post KAP-1.

James...ditto with you...

thanks in advance...

Hello SiliconValley :)

I have not yet done KAP 1. I just happen to have bouts of sensitivity where I am able to 'see' things... like Santiago glowing a whitish colour when he taught the last lot of KAP 1 students (incl. Vortex).

I have signed up for the London workshop this Autumn/Fall and eagerly await it.

However, I have been on the receiving end of some long distance energy transmissions from Santiago - as well as recently receiving an empowerment for a particular mantra. Been practicing the mantra for less than a week now but I can feel the prana flow through from my crown chakra to my feet and beyond. I also get some spontaneous movements (kriyas?) when practicing it. Good stuff :D Time for me to keep practicing!!

At the end of the day I know that all these are just experiences but I cannot help but get excited and enthusiastic about it all - bit like the first time I felt chi, or the time I could make my flatmate feel my own projections, or the time I briefly attained samadhi. It's nice to be rewarded for the time one puts in B)

Take good care bro,

James

Vortex,

You'll have to check back with me later on that... :)

My main goal this past year was to assemble a decent toolbox to work from - as I basically started "from scratch" last year. I had philosophical knowledge, but little applicable stuff. So, I barely squeezed in various workshops of interest, while getting swamped with many other things in life. And barely had time for anything else. Even got to exhaustion at one point, before I decided to pull back some.

But, I have been progressively working off my todo list so I can create regular dedicated training time. Takes time to make time. As laypersons, we don't live in a vacuum and so much of our time goes to work, home and other aspects of physical life. Which is also the foundation of spiritual growth, though.

Anyhow, I am nearing the completion of my todo list...and I feel I have a good set of tools to work with. At that point, maybe within a few months, I am going to be able to finally do some regular training. Then I will report back on results. B)

Which is not to say I haven't been progressing as we speak. I have done some minimal or irregular practice and many healing sessions. So, stuff has been steadily getting cleared out, nonetheless. In fact, recently I have felt whole-body energy circulation with deep whole-body belly-breathing. I just haven't had time to make a more concerted cultivation effort, yet.

Thanks Vortex...James ... and best of luck... :)

My pleasure dude :) Just wish that I had more to report on.

I thought that I would add a wee note to say how blessed I feel to be living my (current) life as I am. A time where this is information literally at my fingertips from arguably some of the greatest teachers of our time. In less than two minutes flat I can order books from Nietsche, Loa Tzu, Confucious, Jesus, Mohammed, Sutras attributed to Buddha, Kant, Schopenhauer, William Blake... the list is almost inexhaustible. Many other places and opportunities exist but the growth that is capable for the intellect in this era, and even the spiritual in this era, is seemingly unsurpassed. And that's just the teachers who have left their mark on this civilisation and this species... those that are still alive are small fountains of knowledge which we can also tap.

I think I am only just scratching the surface when Buddhists say that human life is precious - but my dear friends, it is perhaps the most precious thing I have come across so far! (Though, noted, I do not know any different... flashes of past lives, but these are easily dismissed as imagination.) I cannot help but smile at the trails and tribulations which are a part of human existence.

So many good souls suffering - to ease it would be a blessing. If I could ease just yours SiliconValley, I would leap at the opportunity before the next beat of my heart. Yours too cat :P

In humble admiration,

James

If I could ease just yours SiliconValley, I would leap at the opportunity before the next beat of my heart.

In humble admiration,

James

Thanks a million brother... not many even offer to do that for some unknown person! May the divine lady always stay with you ...

Thanks guys.. :D

You know, I just had a startling revelation. Glenn talked about various historical figures having their kundalinis awakened. This generally makes them more charismatic, and such.

Well, I was out last night and had a number of random people coming up to me, including several girls...some who would just grab me. Which made me think about "mojo."

And how Jim Morrison anagrammatically called himself Mr. Mojo Risin'. Not to mention the Lizard King. And in his song, The End, he sang:

Ride the snake, ride the snake

To the lake, the ancient lake, baby

The snake is long, seven miles

Ride the snake...hes old, and his skin is cold

So, might mojo/snake = kundalini? Kundalini Risin' = awakening/rising Kundalini? 7 miles = 7 chakras along spine? Was Jim's kundalini awakening/awakened, perhaps?

iI78ZPZm3qQ

Seriously, I think

(my fav one) could be used in Kundalini meditation:

t3jf9_rua5Q

Gawd, the lyrics are AWESOME!!!

I see your hair is burnin'

Hills are filled with fire

Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin'

Got to keep on risin'

Mojo risin', gotta mojo risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin', gotta keep on risin'

Risin', risin'

Gone risin', risin'

I'm gone risin', risin'

I gotta risin', risin'

Well, risin', risin'

I gotta, wooo, yeah, risin'

Woah, ohh yeah!

Edited by vortex

In fact, recently I have felt whole-body energy circulation with deep whole-body belly-breathing. I just haven't had time to make a more concerted cultivation effort, yet.
Just learned a fun, new physiological fact about deep breathing - apparently it alkalizes your blood!
A cells pH level is affected by toxins, which create more acidity. The body gets rid of toxic acids by various means. One is through breathing - that is why deep breathing is so therapeutic - it makes the blood more alkaline.
B)

Thanks guys.. :D

You know, I just had a startling revelation. Glenn talked about various historical figures having their kundalinis awakened. This generally makes them more charismatic, and such.

Well, I was out last night and had a number of random people coming up to me, including several girls...some who would just grab me. Which made me think about "mojo."

And how Jim Morrison anagrammatically called himself Mr. Mojo Risin'. Not to mention the Lizard King. And in his song, The End, he sang:So, might mojo/snake = kundalini? Kundalini Risin' = awakening/rising Kundalini? 7 miles = 7 chakras along spine? Was Jim's kundalini awakening/awakened, perhaps?

Certainly possible. The amount of acid Jim took could certainly account for some of the energies he would need to generate to raise the kundalini. I've met a handful 60s and 70s acid takers who have various abilities: seeing auras, opened 4th chakra, etc. each of them attributing it to their drug taking past... mainly acid, mushrooms and cannabis.

There are as many paths to enlightenment as there are individuals, I reckon. Glenn's list of literary authors are almost all certainly 'awake'.

Yours,

James

can someone explain to me what ilmu kebatinan is

and tenaga dalam

nothing i have found is in this language

thanks

:)

can someone explain to me what ilmu kebatinan is

and tenaga dalam

nothing i have found is in this language

thanks

:)

Tenaga Dalam means "inner Power" its is similar to the physical training done in Trul Khor from tibet & gTummo.

Ilmu Kebatinan is the next stage after Tenaga Dalam . Cause you begin your "Batin" training which is more more spiritual training, surrendering to the Almighty etc. Eventually you get to the point of your true self and you go even beyond breath and "method".

Lots of breath + Mantra + Prayer + action/ Service/ Bhakti .

There is more but its a brief explanation for you.

Peace

Santiago

ok some more questions santiago

i have started using the inner smile. My instructions come from glann morises books and meditation mastery cds.

i have been using my own series of images to invoke positive feelings basically following morrises instructions.

My questions are what abilities/benefits does this meditation develop.

im inclined to guess manifestation, bliss and healing.

are there any specific things i should know about this meditation. I believe santiago said that it was originally used by kings?

Also do you use the same 6 healing sounds from mantak chia with the stretches.

I have tried a technique that involves taking the inner smile energy and moving it up and down through my body sort of like a wave crashing over me, it has allowed me to enter a trance. would this be helpful for achieving astral projection?

What, in your opinion, is the quickest most effective way to achieve astral projection. I have tried various techniques but havent ever been able to leave my body.

Santiago you once said that you practiced real dream yoga. are there any books that describe the method you use for dream yoga. Have you had any experience with sleep yoga.

My only source of information on the subjects of dream and sleep yoga is The tibetan yogas of dream and sleep

is this a good book on the subject.

Thank you ^_^

ok some more questions santiago

i have started using the inner smile. My instructions come from glann morises books and meditation mastery cds.

Ok cool so you are like on "pre Kap" : )

i have been using my own series of images to invoke positive feelings basically following morrises instructions.

My questions are what abilities/benefits does this meditation develop.

1) a more relaxed body, confident self, happy & joyful being, a loving and generous being, an orgasmic & Blissful being. Also the Inner smile adds to seeing the world in a smoother way which allows you to transmute the negative. It leads to healing things and making changes in the inner mandala & also the outer mandala. A better mind body connection.

are there any specific things i should know about this meditation. I believe santiago said that it was originally used by kings?

It was originally n Kesatria warrior class Yoga & Raja Yoga

Also do you use the same 6 healing sounds from mantak chia with the stretches.

I use them some times. Not as much as I probably should :)

I like Master Foo's version of sounds the best.

I have tried a technique that involves taking the inner smile energy and moving it up and down through my body sort of like a wave crashing over me, it has allowed me to enter a trance. would this be helpful for achieving astral projection? It can sort of "warm you up" so yeah do it.

Damos cave tends to lead it self better for Astral work.

What, in your opinion, is the quickest most effective way to achieve astral projection. I have tried various techniques but havent ever been able to leave my body.

Damos Cave.

Also learning to breath properly and exit the conciousness through certain centers.

I prefer to be able to "see" and experience with out actually having to go anywhere. Do you get me? Once you have a certain degree of development you can either

1) see from with in

2) project out

3) create a seperate self in any realm.

Santiago you once said that you practiced real dream yoga. are there any books that describe the method you use for dream yoga. Have you had any experience with sleep yoga.

Yes lots of experience with it actually.

My only source of information on the subjects of dream and sleep yoga is The tibetan yogas of dream and sleep

is this a good book on the subject.

Its not bad but "complicated" the methods that work the best are much simpler.

I wont go into too much detail here but here are some methods to do that

Connection to a real guru help for this sort of practice.

1) Damos Cave

2) Visualize as you are sleeping as if your head is on the lap of a Buddha or a Deva

3) Mantra & Breath & Nyasa

4) residing as much as possible with full awareness as you sleep in one center.

hope this helps.

If we meet one day I will help you further.

Best wishes,

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

thanks

hopefully once i have saved some money and have some time i can take a kap course

Just learned a fun, new physiological fact about deep breathing - apparently it alkalizes your blood!B)

this is so nice vortex. it feels like one is balancing the ph in lymph and blood when doing both spontaneous qigong that activates the deep breath, also during dynamic breathing.

I wonder if you were too alkalized if the deep breath would support you with more acidity?I don't know what im talking about here, is it possible to be too alkalized or would that mean death?

Edited by rain

this is so nice vortex. it feels like one is balancing the ph in lymph and blood when doing both spontaneous qigong that activates the deep breath, also during dynamic breathing.

I wonder if you were too alkalized if the deep breath would support you with more acidity?I don't know what im talking about here, is it possible to be too alkalized or would that mean death?

I'm not too sure that you could easily over alkalize via deep breathing.

I did experience alkalosis while doing tantra in a hot tub in the mountains in Taos. High altitude alkalosis manifests with cramping and cramping of the extremities and can be unpleasant. Holding the breath to increase acidity will take care of it. (based on my experience.)