Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

i'll probably attend one in august, i'm local so theres no hotel costs for me

muahahahaha

Ok, damn the torpedos...I just bought my ticket and I'll be there July 4th weekend.

Let me know if anyone wants to split a room.

Or, I'll even pay a local a fee for room & board and transport, if they wanna make and save me some cash... I think anything would be cheaper than 3 nights hotel and a rental. B)

Ok, damn the torpedos...I just bought my ticket and I'll be there July 4th weekend.

Let me know if anyone wants to split a room.

Or, I'll even pay a local a fee for room & board and transport, if they wanna make and save me some cash... I think anything would be cheaper than 3 nights hotel and a rental. B)

try the best western on 88st & sw 122ave 33186 miami fl

try the best western on 88st & sw 122ave 33186 miami fl
Thanks, but the only BW I see near there (12368 SW 94th Terrace, Miami, FL, 33186) is:

Best Western Kendall Hotel & Suites (.7 mi)

8560 SW 124th Avenue

Kendall, FL 33183

305-271-4848

Rates from $125.99

(or $120)

Are you sure it's a Best Western at that location, or another hotel?

I would like the cheapest one closest to your house, if within a mile or so of walking distance would be even better. And as long as it's not a flea motel.. :)

Otherwise, I guess this one sounds like the best bet:

Country Inn and Suites (Wellesley Inn Miami Kendall) (1.5 miles)

11750 SW MILLS DRIVE

Miami, FL 33183

305-412-7795

~$100/night

Or a bit closer, but pricier:

AmeriSuites Miami Kendall (1.2 mi)

11520 SW 88th St

Miami, FL 33176

$139

(Ok, I just posted all that for my own reference and in case anyone else is interested.)

Noww...here's an interesting article on the origin of KAP:

The Grandmaster's Story

By: Qigong Grandmaster Glenn Morris Ph.D.

The story I would like to share is about the Kundalini Awakening I experienced in the summer of 1985. I had the entire summer off from teaching and decided I was going to deeply explore some Internal Qigong practices I had known for many years. I sat on my porch and practiced intensely in Meditation running energy along my Meridians for goals I wanted to attain in the martial arts. I was utilizing the Chinese system of acupuncture points and the Hindu chakra system. I also utilized classical Taoist breathing methods and addressed the Chakras individually. I practiced everyday for about six hours due to having so much free time that summer.

After 45 days of practice I was having visions of Shiva and Kali, the legendary Hindu Gods. Later on I further experienced visual and auditory hallucinations as well as super human strength (breaking door handles from turning them too hard) , reversal of life long arthritis, occasional bouts of telepathy and other forms of unexplainable knowing. These experiences worked up to a peak one early morning when I saw a golden brown colored viper begin to slowly uncurl from my sacrum. As if it had a mind of its own, the serpent shot its way up through my spinal column in what felt like an eruption of FIRE. It culminated with a tremendous explosion of energy in my head and I was then thoroughly 'fried'. For the next few months, when I closed my eyes there was a constant barrage of lights.

I later discovered that this was a Permanent Kundalini Awakening, and that is why it never went away even when I didn't practice for weeks. That energy had been released and there was no going back. I was forced to learn to live in harmony with it. After my body had fully rejuvenated and adapted to the increased voltage, I began to wonder why the 'Kundalini' experience was shrouded in myth and why I could not find a single person who had been through it themselves. I read countless books authored by people claiming to understand the Kundalini Experience and I came up empty handed. The only books I found by someone who really understood were written by Gopi Krishna and even with the help of his personal experiences, I did not fully understand what had happened to me. My only certainty was that it was a giant spiritual/biological evolutionary leap.

After spending even more time with several Kundalini Yoga experts, not only did I come up empty handed again with no answers, but I found out that this process is "supposed to" take 20 -30 years of disciplined practice. Maybe that would explain why I could not find anyone who had done it. That is a long time for someone to persevere. Granted I was practicing a lot, but that did not explain why it happened within 45 days. I wanted to understand this process. I became fixated on testing and understanding. So I did what any respectable teacher would have done - I used my students as guinea pigs!!

When the same methods I used were employed by my students, they had very similar results of "Kundalini Awakening" in anywhere from 2 months to 18 months time. I watched as one after another went through the process. No one had any of the problems often written about in the 'myths' of Kundalini. We were continually amazed at the 'Universality' of the process. Later we learned that Qigong provided certain safeguards that were keeping the process safe and efficient. It was a very experimental program in the beginning. As time progressed, I refined the system further to eliminate any unnecessary practices and honed in on what was actually producing the manifestation of Kundalini. It basically came down to opening the Base Chakra (Genitals) and then working up to the higher energy centers from there. Combine the chakra work with running energy along the spine & limbs, positive mind states, employing specific breathing methods, and practicing Testicular/ Ovarian Gong Fu and you have a complete composite of what I did and what I feel is the core essence of my practice. I honestly believe these to be the most potent Qigong practices in the world.

Later I wrote 3 widely available books on the subject matter and many foreign students were Emailing me from around the world reporting similar experiences from doing the practices. I decided to refine my life's work into a system we later called the "Kundalini Awakening Process" . With the help of my Deshi, Jeff Primack, I created a highly organized program with a comprehensive workbook and home practice CD. The workshop is taught in a weekend seminar format. The process is learned in 2 days and practiced at home along with the CD we provide you with.

The Level-1 Kundalini Awakening Process connects the sexual energy manufactured by the Genitals to the Master Glands of the Brain. If practiced for 30 minutes daily, using the Level-1 Home Practice CD, it will typically produce the Full Kundalini Awakening in around 6 to 18 months. Seasoned mediators and yoga practitioners will have much faster results sometimes within a few weeks, but really anyone can do this if they follow the instructions. The system is statistically proven to work and that's why it has a high success rate. Everything a person needs to attain the Full Kundalini Awakening is thoroughly gone over in the Level-1 training and it's all contained within the Training Manual and Home practice CD . See more about it in the 'Upcoming Events' page.

The Level-2 Testicular/Ovarian Gong Fu takes the Level-1 practices of opening the Root Chakra and connecting the meridians and further expounds upon them. "Male Deer" exercises for keeping sexual energy at its peak are employed in the program along with the "Female Deer" exercises, which are used to stop the menstruation process and the subsequent loss of vital energy that accompanies it. In Chinese lore the Female Deer exercises are called 'Slaying the Red Dragon' for obvious reasons. It is a very natural and powerful practice that works easily and once practice is stopped, normal menstrual periods will return immediately. It also is a great form of birth control that you can turn on and off. Both the Male and Female Deer exercises were kept highly secret by the ruling families of ancient China. The Female Deer exercises work by tricking the body into thinking its 'lactating'.

Taoist Sexual Qigong is also taught in Level -2 and can be practiced with or without a partner. These are the sexual practices of developing vital energy. Level -2 further activates the sexual energy of the Testicals/Ovaries, which has a direct impact on the Kundalini. A partner is not required, but it's more fun.

My overall theory: The Kundalini is describable and repeatable. My scholarship has taught me that Kundalini is the most powerful accumulation of latent energy potential in the human body. It has played an integral part in religious mythology, yet after watching hundreds go through the Full Process, I feel its 'Awakening' is more of a biological process than a religious one. It can be experienced by any one of significant will and intelligence to do the work.

So, I think my new goals in spiritual evolution are:

Permanent Kundalini awakening

Immortality (GDB)

Enlightenment

Edited by vortex

Thanks, but the only BW I see near there is:

Best Western Kendall Hotel & Suites (7.8 mi)

8560 SW 124th Avenue

Kendall, FL 33183

Rates from $125.99

(or $120)

Are you sure it's a Best Western at that location, or another hotel?

Yeah that is it my bad i did not know the address of the top of my head.

That one is with in walking distance really.

Its literally a 5 min walk.

I would go with that one. That way you do not have to rent CAR at all....I would let you stay here but my wife would kill me between 4 kids and 2 dogs and my wife.... that ain't going to happen. One day when i get my few acres and a guest house I will have retreats available.

but for now we deal with what we have : )

(Ok, I just posted all that for my own reference and in case anyone else is interested.)

Noww...here's an interesting article on the origin of KAP:So, I think my new goals in spiritual evolution are:

Permanent Kundalini awakening

Immortality (GDB)

Enlightenment

Cool :) Its good to set goals. I have a few myself right now in life. I remember Glenn always advocated goals aswell & he himself had some too even till his last breath on this plane.

Ready for some cool energy work?

XkI03kElc5E

Below is a student of mine who did Kap 1 not to long ago with this year.

L_TyqJ0BPAA

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Yeah that is it my bad i did not know the address of the top of my head.

That one is with in walking distance really.

Its literally a 5 min walk.

I would go with that one. That way you do not have to rent CAR at all....I would let you stay here but my wife would kill me between 4 kids and 2 dogs and my wife.... that ain't going to happen. One day when i get my few acres and a guest house I will have retreats available.

but for now we deal with what we have : )

Thanks, but are you sure that one's only 1/2 a mile away, though? For some reason, every time I Google Map it...I get 3.9 miles? I don't mind walking a mile or so at all, but that would be a bit much, lol.

And thanks for the "would if ya could" offer, no problems! Wasn't trying to impose, either. I can still make it, just trying to minimize costs is all.

Cool :) Its good to set goals. I have a few myself right now in life. I remember Glenn always advocated goals aswell & he himself had some too even till his last breath on this plane.
Cool. So, at your level - what kind of goals do you have left?
Ready for some cool energy work?
HELL YEA! Nice vids there!

I've been trying to pace myself with workshops to minimize costs and give myself time to digest each one. I don't wanna become some flaky workshop junky always looking for the next fix... But, I think yours will be a right one at a right time for me, though. So, I'm psyched! :D

WOW Santiago great vidoes!! This just makes me want to become a student of you even more. I hope I can work out a trip to FL and come and learn in person soon!

by the way where is the best place I can order the KAP 1 CD from if I can at all to start doing now?

I hope I can get one and come and take the class from you some day!!

Many Blessing

Peace

Jedi777

MAN I have to learn this ASAP Tenaga Dalam Ilmu Batin & Hoshin Tao Chi Kung!!! This looks like what I have been heading towards my entire life----I am very happy I found you on this board!!!

I will be in touch brother!!

Edited by Jedi777

WOW Santiago great vidoes!! This just makes me want to become a student of you even more. I hope I can work out a trip to FL and come and learn in person soon!
Dude, see if you can make it July 4th weekend, and maybe we can split a room...

Cuz Santiago says he might not have another one until September. Which means you would lose 2 months that you could potentially be training his KAP 1. During which time you could conceivably already have awakened your kundalini by!

JUST DAMN THE TORPEDOS - PULL THE TRIGGER, YO! :D

Thanks, but are you sure that one's only 1/2 a mile away, though? For some reason, every time I Google Map it...I get 3.9 miles? I don't mind walking a mile or so at all, but that would be a bit much, lol.

If its the best western is a short walk. That address is correct i checked today. You are also near a mall barnes and nobles and good cafes and diners. and you can walk to my house in 5 min.

So, at your level - what kind of goals do you have left?HELL YEA! Nice vids there!

Well to be honest with you be a great father and make sure my students are doing well so they eventually can be on their own. I let the Divine take me where I am supposed to be and so far Miami seems to be the place : ). Right now I am really going deep into my Silat and internal training. I feel good about things these days. I want to see some things get better as a whole in the USA & in the economy & in the Globe as a whole.

If can be a better healer & a better teacher and family man I am a happy camper.

I've been trying to pace myself with workshops to minimize costs and give myself time to digest each one. I don't wanna become some flaky workshop junky always looking for the next fix... But, I think yours will be a right one at a right time for me, though. So, I'm psyched! :D

Cool you will have a lot of a fun and you will like the fact that things are very down to earth aswell in the process.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Peace

Santiago

by the way where is the best place I can order the KAP 1 CD from if I can at all to start doing now?

I hope I can get one and come and take the class from you some day!!

Many Blessing

Peace

Jedi777

MAN I have to learn this ASAP Tenaga Dalam Ilmu Batin & Hoshin Tao Chi Kung!!! This looks like what I have been heading towards my entire life----I am very happy I found you on this board!!!

I will be in touch brother!!

Glad you like them there is more but i can't post. At least not yet.

Sounds good looking forward to sharing with you brother.

There is a KAP cd but its a guided meditation ot the "whole" process. it is not for sale however it is given at the Kap workshop. But Maybe one day. I am trying to keep Glenn's wishes. You know what i mean?

I think you understand.

email me privately i can go in to more details there .

Santiago

Vajrasattva,

Awesome vids, thanks for posting!

Your pal,

Yoda

Thanks brother.

:)

Hi, :)

With the help of my Deshi, Jeff Primack, I created a highly organized program with a comprehensive workbook and home practice CD.

Does anyone know if the workbook and home practice CD are available to be purchased somewhere?

Unfortunately, I live in Canada and I cannot travel due to business commitments but I would really like to learn about the practices. Any ideas?

I've purchased "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master " and should get it next week. Does that book contain all I need to know?

Thanks.

TI

Does anyone know if the workbook and home practice CD are available to be purchased somewhere?

Unfortunately, I live in Canada and I cannot travel due to business commitments but I would really like to learn about the practices. Any ideas?

Sorry you can not make it I have 2 students in canada.

I will see if i can put you in contact with them

The Cd & Manual is NOT for sale due to Glenn's wishes.

But As I said we may have a weekly "KAP" class via Skype soon. I am working on it with Tao Semko. But its gonna take a bit cause right now I'm busy with other stuff.

I've purchased "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master " and should get it next week. Does that book contain all I need to know?

Thanks.

TI

Get that and Shadow Strategies.

Both are phenomenal books.

They have a lot of what you will need to get going. It ain't all but its a good start. : )

Santiago

If its the best western is a short walk. That address is correct i checked today. You are also near a mall barnes and nobles and good cafes and diners. and you can walk to my house in 5 min.
Cool, and I think I found out what the discrepancy was from.

For some reason, Google Maps automatically subs in SW 124th St Miami, FL 33176 for 8560 SW 124th Avenue, Kendall, FL 33183. I have no idea why...

But, Mapquest seems to do a better job and does say .7 miles for Best Western Kendall Hotel & Suites.

So, I can either stay there or twice as far (1.5 mi) away at the Wellesley Inn Miami Kendall for $20 less. Um, how's the weather there? Can I walk 1.5 miles without dripping in sweat? :D

Well to be honest with you be a great father and make sure my students are doing well so they eventually can be on their own. I let the Divine take me where I am supposed to be and so far Miami seems to be the place : ). Right now I am really going deep into my Silat and internal training. I feel good about things these days. I want to see some things get better as a whole in the USA & in the economy & in the Globe as a whole.

If can be a better healer & a better teacher and family man I am a happy camper.

Cool you will have a lot of a fun and you will like the fact that things are very down to earth aswell in the process.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Being a better human is always a great goal. Figured it'd be something like that. Looking forward to seeing you too, then.

Sorry you can not make it I have 2 students in canada.

I will see if i can put you in contact with them

The Cd & Manual is NOT for sale due to Glenn's wishes.

But As I said we may have a weekly "KAP" class via Skype soon. I am working on it with Tao Semko. But its gonna take a bit cause right now I'm busy with other stuff.

Get that and Shadow Strategies.

Both are phenomenal books.

They have a lot of what you will need to get going. It ain't all but its a good start. : )

Santiago

Thank you for your responses, Santiago. :)

Hopefully the 2 students are in Alberta?

TI

well, you may be able to, it hasn't been so hot here as there has been a lot of rain; it's doable just take a bottle of water with you

^ Cool, thanks...

BTW, has anyone been out to Coral Castle (28655 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33033) before? I wouldn't mind checking it out while I'm there. And it says it's open daily until 9 PM, so maybe I can make it out one night.

coral-castle.jpg

Says it's 18 miles away from Santiago's place. And 30 miles from MIA. Looks pretty cool, too! B)

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get out there, besides a cab?

^ Cool, thanks...

BTW, has anyone been out to Coral Castle (28655 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33033) before? I wouldn't mind checking it out while I'm there. And it says it's open daily until 9 PM, so maybe I can make it out one night.

coral-castle.jpg

Says it's 18 miles away from Santiago's place. And 30 miles from MIA. Looks pretty cool, too! B)

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get out there, besides a cab?

Its a great place! I highly recommend visiting it. It has a nice and strange Chi. When Dr. Morris when he rang the bell and lightning struck!

Its a very cool place the rocks have nice energy.

Santiago

Hi Santiago (or anyone who knows) :)

I've just received the "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master" and I'm half way through. I'm enjoying the book immensely and also the fact that Glenn's experiences are very similar to what I've been through (pain in the perenium, dancing naked ladies, full frontal genitalia, heat, lights.. ) It is fascinating to learn that the experiences are the same :):):)

Anyway, what I would like to know is this: Does Glenn describe the cooling technique in the book? He mentions that you can cool the heat with the downward flow but he doesn't say how yet. (I'm at chapter 6). He said that there is a lady in the book that learned how to do the downward flow. Does she say how?

How do you do the cooling downward flow?

Thanks. I sure appreciate it.

TI

Ok, I just booked my hotel & rental and thought I'd post these for any future attendees to consider:

I ended up choosing these:

Quality Inn South at The Falls (FL113) (7.8 mi)

14501 S. Dixie Hwy. (US 1)

Miami, FL, US, 33176-7925

305-251-2000

~$95/day

E-Z Rent-A-Car

$22.50/day

The next 2 were also good options (within walking distance) - but cost a bit more and cabfare is apparently $50 from MIA to them. So, I decided to just rent a car and then stay at the slightly farther (but cheaper) hotel above, instead.

Best Western Kendall Hotel & Suites (.7 mi)

8560 SW 124th Avenue

Kendall, FL 33183

305-271-4848

Rates from $125.99

(or $120)

Country Inn and Suites (Wellesley Inn Miami Kendall) (1.5 miles)

11750 SW Mills Drive

Miami, FL 33183

305-412-7795

~$100/night

Anyhow, that's just a snapshot of when I was looking just now. But I'm sure things could always change...so I'd still see for yourself. B)

Edited by vortex

More details on the "floating vagina"! haha.

http://books.google.com/books?id=_meUf86FO...result#PPA32,M1

This is interesting --

I see light around peoples' heads as Dr. Glenn Morris describes:

http://thewarriorscave.blogspot.com/2008/0...cteristics.html

OK this ALSO makes sense -- chapter 6 of Path Notes of an American Ninja Master:

the difference between sensing intention and the actual action.

http://martial-arts.top-info-about.com/sensing-intention.php

For example the other day someone got mad at me at work and I sensed it was an electromagnetic field which went into my liver -- the person didn't even say anything and pretended not to be mad, but they we're controlled by their anger.

This is what I've described as sensing the intentions as an electromagnetic field which is picked up by the body and then transduced by the pineal gland. It's easiest to process this information when in full-lotus because the vortex created sends the energy to be automatically transduced back into love-light.

At work I just went into full-lotus, as I do habitually.

Some more fascinating clarification on Dr. Glenn Morris' views about kundalini versus qigong:

http://www.realization.org/page/doc0/doc0040.htm

Edited by drew hempel

And for a side trip to:

Coral Castle

28655 S Dixie Hwy

Homestead, FL 33033-1214

305-248-6345

7 AM - 9 PM

E-Z Rent-A-Car (MIA)

3974 NW South River Dr

Miami, FL 33142-4990

305-635-3230

= 31.02 miles/40 minutes

Miami International Airport (MIA)

PO Box 592075

Miami, FL 33159

= 29.78 miles/37 minutes

Santiago's

12368 SW 94th Ter

Miami, FL 33186-1893

= 17.74 miles/22 minutes

Quality Inn South at The Falls (FL113)

14501 S Dixie Hwy

Miami, FL 33176-7925

= 12.94 miles/18 minutes

What time does it start getting dark in Miami these days, btw? I wanna know how late I can go to Coral Castle and still get decent daylight visibility? :huh: Edited by vortex

I was just reading the "Giza Power Plant" where the author is an engineer by trade and likes to reverse engineer weird things as a hobby.

He said that you'll see a geared wheel built into the ground of the workshop. Bring a pole magnet and you'll see that the teeth of the wheel are magnets aligned in opposite directions, also there was radio transmitting and receiving equipment there and it was said that he'd string copper up in the air. He believes that the guy used some sort of electric resonance to lift the stones maybe in a similar manner to that electric "flying saucer" propulsion system written up recently in http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/06/23/f...saucer-uav.html . One truckdriver was asked to turn his back as the dude lifted a huge rock on to the back of the truck said he didn't hear any loud noise other than the rock thudding onto the back of the truck.

The author believes that the geared wheel was used to generate specific electrical frequencies which may have been transmitted for some sort of resonance/interference pattern by radio to a different area of the compound.

In the author's words: "If I were trying to replicate Leedskalnin's feat, I would begin with the premise that he was using his flywheel to generate a single frequency tunable radio signal. The box at the end of the tripod would contain the radio receiver (there are several tuners in Leedskalnin's workshop) and the cable coming from the box would be attached to a speaker that emitted sound to vibrate the coral rock at its resonant frequency. With the atoms in the coral vibrating (like those in an iron bar) I would then attempt to flip their magnetic poles--which are naturally in an attraction orientation with the Earth--- using an electromagnetic field."

If there's one guy who can figure it out, it's AugustLeo... aside from his considerable esoteric knowledge he's an experienced electrical/sonar/Navy engineer. When Michael comes down for a class, he'll need to pop over and crack the case!!

Yoda

From:What time does it start getting dark in Miami these days, btw? I wanna know how late I can go to Coral Castle and still get decent daylight visibility? :huh:

830pm sun goes down

830pm sun goes down
Thanks!

PS - Here's some routes from MIA to hotels/Santiago's for possible future reference:

E-Z Rent-A-Car (MIA)

3974 NW South River Dr

Miami, FL 33142-4990

305-635-3230

to

Quality Inn South at The Falls (FL113)

14501 S Dixie Hwy

Miami, FL 33176-7925

= 16.75 miles/25 minutes

E-Z Rent-A-Car (MIA)

3974 NW South River Dr

Miami, FL 33142-4990