Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

Hi, do you have a rough idea of when (or if) you will come to London? and roughly when dates will be finalised?

still not squared away but possibly november.

http://www.umaatantra.com/events/kundalini_or_bust.html

this is coming up soon.

"KUNDALINI or BUST!"

Kundalini Retreat (intensive practice of K.A.P material & Hoshin Yoga)

August 22 - 23 - 24 2008

Prerequisite: Must have done KAP 1, or must have had permission from either Tao Semko or Santiago Dobles to attend.

KAP meditations, Hoshin Yoga, Kundalini arousing Asanas, Group Circles & Spirals Meditations to enhance energy flow and achieve Kundalini Arousal.

For more info or to register email: [email protected]

All D.I., Umaatantra, & KAP Members:

KundaliniAwakeningProcess.com and The Dobles Institute Present:

Two special kundalini meditation and healing events in August and September:

Event #1: "KUNDALINI or BUST!"

Kundalini Retreat (two and a half days of intensive practice of K.A.P material & Hoshin Yoga)

August 22 - 23 - 24 2008

KAP meditations, Hoshin Yoga, Kundalini arousing Asanas, Group Circles & Spirals Meditations to enhance energy flow and achieve Kundalini Arousal.Cost: $288

For more info or to register by cash or check call: 786-752-0052

To register via paypal or credit card please use the buttons below to pay through the Paypal account of Dobles Productions at this link:

http://umaatantra.com/events/kundalini_or_bust.html

Special rates available for Hoshin Budo Ryu, D.I., and UmaaTantra members, and for K.A.P. Level 1 graduates!

Please Bring: a Notebook, pen or pencil, water to drink, and comfortable clothing.

To register:

Event # 2: Reiki/Hoshin Tao Healing and Chi Kung Intensive Retreat

Sept 5 - 6 - 7th

Physical, Emotional, Mental, Karmic & Spiritual healing

Interactive and hands-on.

Self healing sessions

Group healing sessions,

Group healing circles,

Energy work healing,

global healing

Additionally, each Day you receive 1 reiki attunement - by the end of course you will be reiki 1 - 3 master level certified.

Cost: $288

For more info or to register by cash or check call: 786-752-0052

To register via paypal or credit card please use the buttons below to pay through the Paypal account of Dobles Productions at this link:

http://umaatantra.com/events/reiki_hoshin_tao.html

Special rates available for Hoshin Budo Ryu, D.I., and UmaaTantra members, and for K.A.P. Level 1 graduates!

Kundalini Shaktipat also available

Please Bring: a Notebook, pen or pencil, water to drink, and comfortable clothing.

To register:

http://umaatantra.com/events/reiki_hoshin_tao.html

Santiago,

I've always known you as a stand up guy in the MA forums. But seriously, those videos. Do you think that stuff would work against Guru Steve...or me? Please.

Buddy

Santiago,

I've always known you as a stand up guy in the MA forums. But seriously, those videos. Do you think that stuff would work against Guru Steve...or me? Please.

Buddy

Hi Buddy

I am not sure what videos you refer to. the ones on this thread or my silat vids in general?

I suggest you go watch all my silat vids before making a "judgement" on whether or not i am "stand up" or not. Or if my Silat would or would not work. Ask Guru Cliff if my silat would work.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/silatyogi

if you mean the internal ones.....

Did you not see Guru Cliff do energy manipulation at the Sera Camp?

Do you think silat is 100% external? Maybe you should go see Guru Ipin my Cimande Teacher. Sera(k) as we are taught has verylittle of its "internal" aspects. All the "Batin" has been taken out or not learned by the dethouars.

I can tell you that real Sundanese Silat both the Internal & external aspects are trained.

If i was to fight I would fight with both.

Those videos demonstrate only some aspects of the internal. And certainly not enough to "judge" what is and is not.

Either way when you get Silat you get both sides of the coin if its real and not "dutch - Fu" No offense to you or Guru Steve. But to Say that it wouldn't work is you disrespecting the culture & the aspects of the art that maybe you have no training in or are qualified to speak about. The People of Banten & Cimande Village all train both the Silat & the Kebatinan together. In fact in their view there is no silat with out Batin.

As I said real silat you get handed both the Combat with the Kebatinan.

In those vids you only seethe kebatinan. Here is one of "both" used in one application:

E7UuSM6oQag

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santiago,

Buddy

0P6O4GWhFjw

Here is more example of combining Ilmu Kebatinan w/ Physical combat. What is going in the videos is that I weaken their strength & Energy by using Ilmu Kebatinan/ Tenaga Dalam.

You should seriously ask Guru Cliff Stewart, Pendekar Pa Harold Koning (Mustika Kweetang), Guru Haji Pak Muhammad Ariffin Mang Ipin (Real Cimande) if that stuff is real or not.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santiago,

Meaning no disrespect to either you nor Guru Cliff but this "ilmu" stuff where people are somehow moved without being touched is... to be polite, far-fetched. I don't believe it for a moment.

I believe you have real skill and I am more than certain your guru does. But I doubt either of you could do to me the example you showed with your student.

As far as silat goes, I'm baguazhang, I've only dabbled in silat.

Buddy

Santiago,

Meaning no disrespect to either you nor Guru Cliff but this "ilmu" stuff where people are somehow moved without being touched is... to be polite, far-fetched. I don't believe it for a moment.

I believe you have real skill and I am more than certain your guru does. But I doubt either of you could do to me the example you showed with your student.

As far as silat goes, I'm baguazhang, I've only dabbled in silat.

Buddy

Buddy Your original post came across as an ass. I hope this is not the "Old man" Bud Thompson that my students thought was a nice guy at the sera camp last weekend....If so that would be a let down.

I am glad you meant no disrespect. You have to understand the culture to truly make a proper assesment. To say the internal is not real well go see for yourself go face to face with a Javanese master such as Guru Ipin or Pa Harold Koning. Last fight Guru Koning had was in his late 60's he knocked the guy out in less than 10 seconds.

I think for someone who is a "Dabbler" it still is not enough for you to say what is and what isn't when it comes to Silat. There is MUCH to Silat a lot of us "westerners do not know nor truly do.

I would do as I did and as Guru Cliff did which is to RESEARCH. I have seen and felt enough to know what is real and what is not. Even Guru Cliff knows that there is more to the art than the "external". Just ask him give him a call. Or go see him.

Ilmu is not the End of all ENDS & Neither is Combat for that matter. Its the combination of both. I have used both and both have served me well in the real world (Thank God). Ilmu works on its own but it has to be cultivated and takes effort most americans do not want to put in & also requires a "self" surrender towards the almighty aswell which most americans can not wrap their heads on.

I would love to see you survive Guru Cliff or Guru Pa Harold Koning or Guru Ipin and see if Ilmu & Combat are not a deadly combination.

Its like the guru that told Guru Cliff at the Sera camp that pressure points do not work.....REALLY????

What about the people we have both knocked out as body guards?

I guess their pressure points didn't work : ( or they just dropped by mistake.

Peace to you my brother I suggest you not Dabble with Silat just dive in and go see the right people before making comments. Also Go ask Alex Kozma if silat is not "Internal"...he is one of the best bagua men alive today and he will tell you its real.

Go seek out Simon Das aswell.

Now that I am done ranting, Please accept my friedship. You have a brother here if you ever want to train.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santiago,

No, this is Buddy Tripp, Yizong Baguazhang. My teacher is Luo Dexiu, ask Alex about him. I am 51 and have been practicing martial arts for 34 years. I have a little understanding about what "internal" is.

When you talk about surviving anything we are talking about a real physical realm. I've got no problem with that. I've seen several of Guru Cliff's things and have no doubt he could easily handle me.

But when you put up a youtube video of you being able to stop your student without touching him, that's cooperation.

You are a young man and I'm not. I'm certain your skill is better than mine. But in no way would that work against me. Sorry, we have this stuff as well in CMA- linkongjin - I don't believe it.

I accept your friendship and offer mine in return. It's only a conversation and we need not get heated. We're martial artists so it happens. No offense meant.

I wanted to put up a vid of my teacher but the only thing available is form. This will have to do:

Hormat,

Buddy

Santiago,

No, this is Buddy Tripp, Yizong Baguazhang. My teacher is Luo Dexiu, ask Alex about him. I am 51 and have been practicing martial arts for 34 years. I have a little understanding about what "internal" is.

When you talk about surviving anything we are talking about a real physical realm. I've got no problem with that. I've seen several of Guru Cliff's things and have no doubt he could easily handle me.

But when you put up a youtube video of you being able to stop your student without touching him, that's cooperation.

You are a young man and I'm not. I'm certain your skill is better than mine. But in no way would that work against me. Sorry, we have this stuff as well in CMA- linkongjin - I don't believe it.

I accept your friendship and offer mine in return. It's only a conversation and we need not get heated. We're martial artists so it happens. No offense meant.

I wanted to put up a vid of my teacher but the only thing available is form. This will have to do:

Hormat,

Buddy

Ask Alex Kozma if Simon Das makes his students "Cooperate".

I did not pre plan or ask students of mine to "Cooperate".

Anyhow peace to you. CMA is similar but different to Pencak Silat.

Even in the way "energy" occurs etc.

I am not sure why you mentioned Guru Steve or need to mention. Did you mean Guru Plinck?

Anyhow I still suggest that dabbling is not enough to understand Silat. I do wish you the best in your path & training.

Peace

Santiago

I mentioned Steve because we both know him or of him. I don't know Alex but I'm certain he is not of my teachers level. I'm certain he'd agree.

I'm not suggesting that you pre-plan or ask your student to cooperate. I am suggesting that he is. If you want to believe you could do that against a non-cooperative person, more power to you.

Energy knows no culture, it simply is. I'm fairly certain I needn't be lectured about it. You want people to believe this, it's your rice bowl. I have nothing to sell here.

I mentioned Steve because we both know him or of him. I don't know Alex but I'm certain he is not of my teachers level. I'm certain he'd agree.

I'm not suggesting that you pre-plan or ask your student to cooperate. I am suggesting that he is. If you want to believe you could do that against a non-cooperative person, more power to you.

Energy knows no culture, it simply is. I'm fairly certain I needn't be lectured about it. You want people to believe this, it's your rice bowl. I have nothing to sell here.

Maha Guru Stevan Plinck is a Great Silat player. I think his skills are high level for sure. I know him and My Guru are close & I know he knows that Guru Cliff "knows" as well.

I do not want people to believe. I do what I do and offer insight to those that are sincere. Take it or leave it. I have been blessed with great teachers and some of them are real deal.

If Ilmu Kebatinan was not important to learn for the Silat player then why is it such a guarded secret? Why is it so present in all Javanese/sundanese systems?

As for Alex Kozma I would go an see him or watch video he is very (High Level) good.

As I said before you need both sides of the coin if you want the "real Deal".

Anyhow peace to you. I will continue my training & teaching the "actual" art of Silat and not just the "Physical".

When you want to stop dabbling I can point you in the right direction.

May you find success in your path.

Peace God Bless

Santiago

Guest sykkelpump

Maha Guru Stevan Plinck is a Great Silat player. I think his skills are high level for sure. I know him and My Guru are close & I know he knows that Guru Cliff "knows" as well.

I do not want people to believe. I do what I do and offer insight to those that are sincere. Take it or leave it. I have been blessed with great teachers and some of them are real deal.

If Ilmu Kebatinan was not important to learn for the Silat player then why is it such a guarded secret? Why is it so present in all Javanese/sundanese systems?

As for Alex Kozma I would go an see him or watch video he is very (High Level) good.

As I said before you need both sides of the coin if you want the "real Deal".

Anyhow peace to you. I will continue my training & teaching the "actual" art of Silat and not just the "Physical".

When you want to stop dabbling I can point you in the right direction.

May you find success in your path.

Peace God Bless

Santiago

Can you make a video where you are sparring a real ressisting opponent? use something like the rules in the ufc or old pride or like a streetfight.that will show if you have any skills.this other videos doesent show much.

come on make it ,I am sure the others here would like to see it to

Can you make a video where you are sparring a real ressisting opponent? use something like the rules in the ufc or old pride or like a streetfight.that will show if you have any skills.this other videos doesent show much.

come on make it ,I am sure the others here would like to see it to

I have no interest in hurting my students or friends. That is not at all what its about. If you think what I do is useless Do not watch. It's that simple.

I have used my Silat in the real world working executive protection and bodyguard work. I have broken peoples arms & ribs, and rendered folks unable to fight back or move so i know what it can do. I have also sparred with my silat before and the out come has been people getting torn shoulders, bad knees, and knock outs. I have no interest in doing that again especially not for your pleasure. Either way your lazy ass is not going to get on a plane to study with me so whats the point?

I certainly do not need your approval. I teach people in Law Enforcement, Military, Security, and I have their respect & the respect of my Gurus. I do not need an "internet" warrior's respect.

If you think my videos do nothing then do not watch. They are there to help those who in fact do want to learn Silat.

Peace & God Bless,

Santiago

Santiago some men you just cant reach---for whatever reason---many times when higher teachings are poster on taobums very few respond and or get it. Its seems a fruitless endeavor at most, but if one person is blessed and goes higher then it seems worth while.

Peace brother

Jedi777

Guest sykkelpump

I have no interest in hurting my students or friends. That is not at all what its about. If you think what I do is useless Do not watch. It's that simple.

I have used my Silat in the real world working executive protection and bodyguard work. I have broken peoples arms & ribs, and rendered folks unable to fight back or move so i know what it can do. I have also sparred with my silat before and the out come has been people getting torn shoulders, bad knees, and knock outs. I have no interest in doing that again especially not for your pleasure. Either way your lazy ass is not going to get on a plane to study with me so whats the point?

I certainly do not need your approval. I teach people in Law Enforcement, Military, Security, and I have their respect & the respect of my Gurus. I do not need an "internet" warrior's respect.

If you think my videos do nothing then do not watch. They are there to help those who in fact do want to learn Silat.

Peace & God Bless,

Santiago

You dont need to hurt your opponent,I said sparring.Dont you train sparring ??

And I am not a internet warrior.I started with 3 years of shotokan karate when I was twelve.Then I started kickboxing after a short break and combined it with judo.I just trained judo for half a year and then started to do boxing for 5 years.The last two years I have trained bjj and freestyle fighting.And like most of the world knows today you need to train with an resisting opponent an combine different styles to be an effective figther.

Your videos are really just bullshit.I hope your internal work is better than that.I asked you for a sparring video because there is no way to hide your lack of skills there.So I can not understand why you dont take this opportunity to prove me wrong.And Jedi feel free to answer for your Guru like always :lol:

sykkelpump, what are you attempting to prove? Even if the internal is "bullshit", what does it matter?

I wouldn't waste my time satisfying your curiosity, so I do not see why Santiago should. You come across as rude and disrespectful of another's beliefs. Open your heart and happiness will find you, keep it closed and suffer accordingly.

I wish you peace and joy, may they one day find you.

Yours humbly,

James

Guest sykkelpump

sykkelpump, what are you attempting to prove? Even if the internal is "bullshit", what does it matter?

I wouldn't waste my time satisfying your curiosity, so I do not see why Santiago should. You come across as rude and disrespectful of another's beliefs. Open your heart and happiness will find you, keep it closed and suffer accordingly.

I wish you peace and joy, may they one day find you.

Yours humbly,

James

Why Am I rude.I just dont like peole pretending to have skills they dont have.And he obviously like making videos anyway so why do this bother you

You dont need to hurt your opponent,I said sparring.Dont you train sparring ??

And I am not a internet warrior.I started with 3 years of shotokan karate when I was twelve.Then I started kickboxing after a short break and combined it with judo.I just trained judo for half a year and then started to do boxing for 5 years.The last two years I have trained bjj and freestyle fighting.And like most of the world knows today you need to train with an resisting opponent an combine different styles to be an effective figther.

Well again you can say what you want but being in a dojo is not the same thing as using your art in the real world. There is a reason why I have gotten executive protection work while you play on matts.

You do not even know how I train or how I train my students what you see is only "glimpses" of what i do.

Have you used your art in the real world and it has saved your life or that of another? I have.

So what is more real? Realworld experience or sparring? & WHO said i never sparred?

Your videos are really just bullshit.

If that is how you feel why waste your time watching them? Its your time not mine :) I don't put a gun to your head to make you watch anything.

I hope your internal work is better than that.I asked you for a sparring video because there is no way to hide your lack of skills there.

again I do not have to prove to you whether I have skill or not and actually I do not care to.

I have said it before and will say it again. What I do works and has worked on the street & in clubs.

When you have done bodygaurd work and fought in space where all you have is close quarter then come talk to me. I would love see your Jiujitsu in close quarter when you are up against multiple attackers & weapons.

UFC style stuff is great for in the ring but its not the real world.

One day you will figure that out when you get your head out of your arse.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

Guest sykkelpump

Well again you can say what you want but being in a dojo is not the same thing as using your art in the real world. There is a reason why I have gotten executive protection work while you play on matts.

You do not even know how I train or how I train my students what you see is only "glimpses" of what i do.

Have you used your art in the real world and it has saved your life or that of another? I have.

So what is more real? Realworld experience or sparring? & WHO said i never sparred?

If that is how you feel why waste your time watching them? Its your time not mine :) I don't put a gun to your head to make you watch anything.

again I do not have to prove to you whether I have skill or not and actually I do not care to.

I have said it before and will say it again. What I do works and has worked on the street & in clubs.

When you have done bodygaurd work and fought in space where all you have is close quarter then come talk to me. I would love see your Jiujitsu in close quarter when you are up against multiple attackers & weapons.

UFC style stuff is great for in the ring but its not the real world.

One day you will figure that out when you get your head out of your arse.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

If you read my post I do not only train bjj,maybe you should get your head out of your arse.And by the way if you cant beat one opponent how do you beat several.But tell me how can you learn anything at all training with a passive opponent?

Why Am I rude.I just dont like peole pretending to have skills they dont have.And he obviously like making videos anyway so why do this bother you

I did not say you are rude, that is just how the message read. For all I know you could be a saint :) I was bothered because I saw in you what I once had.

Don't forget to smile :D

Yours,

James

Guest sykkelpump

I did not say you are rude, that is just how the message read. For all I know you could be a saint :) I was bothered because I saw in you what I once had.

Don't forget to smile :D

Yours,

James

You shouldnt have lost it :D

If you read my post I do not only train bjj,maybe you should get your head out of your arse.And by the way if you cant beat one opponent how do you beat several.But tell me how can you learn anything at all training with a passive opponent?

My head has been out of my ass for a long time Sykklepump. Again you miss my overall point. I have done sparring & I have also survived real world experience working as a professional bodyguard for high profile clients which you seem to overlook cause i do not have any "sparring " videos up. In those jobs I did see "action" from time to time. and yes I can tell you that the real world is VERY different than head gear mouth piece gloves and matts.

Again you do not know how I train nor what i train.

There are times to train fast, and times to train slow. I will tell you this you want to develop real power train SLOW. There are times to train with tension & times not to but instead be relaxed.

I spent 6 years training JKD, Muay Thai, FMA Kali escrima , Wing Chun and Pencak Silat, Hosjinutsu ninpo. I have instructor level in many of the arts I trained. I didn't Dabble I trained every day and also sparred 2xs a week cause my best friend at the time was fighting muay thai Professionally, I was his sparring partner. So yeah I have the experience you seem to look for as well. I even did CSW with Erik Paulson. In fact at one of his seminars non of the chaps could tap me out I used Silat they used CSW. I fell in love with Pencak Silat and that is my passion to train research and preserve. If you think I have no skill, GREAT so be it. Stop wasting your time with me then.

Next time you are in Miami you are welcome to come take a class with me and then from there make a better assesment whether I have or not have skill.

In the mean time I suggest you research more before making assumptions.

One day you will open up more and reach a level of understanding about what "Is" & "Isn't" real. BJJ/mma is fun & fine. But its not the most rounded nor efficient art for full street combat.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva