Immortal4life

Up Your Game Son! Real spirituality and real power, no more amateur hour!

Posted (edited)

For so many years, you see so many people just getting enamored with the latest spiritual trends, whatever is cool online, chasing the latest shiny object, getting sucked into lame or weird groups online or in real life, and it's just all so cringe. All the amateur hour bs out there is just ugh!

People talk big about Siddhis, spiritual power, energy, shakti this and reiki that. Well time to up your frickin' game people. Let's see it, step up to the plate. This is the new age of the internet. YouTube and internet is almost universal now.

Apparently in certain sports because tournament footage is being put up on YouTube instanty all the time, new strategies are developing faster and the sport is developing rapidly

So come on, don't sing it bring it. What are some Miracle powers or Siddhi's that are documented? Are there any? Who do you follow and what do they really have when it comes time to put up or shut up?

So who's a faker and magician? And who has legit Siddhis? No crap or anything that any trained magician could easily replicate. This is the 21st century, every 5 year old knows magicians aren't real, firewalking isnt a siddhi, and anyone can lay on a bed of nails.

I know I've heard scientists have studied Tibetan tummo under scientifically controlled conditions and it was proved to be real. That's probably why a lot of people respect and are interested in Tibetan buddhism.

But that doesn't necessarily mean we should absolutely only consider powers or abilities that are shown under absolute strict scientific conditions. That would be assuming all spiritual powers are repeatable at will, but what if they are dependent on circumstances or are extremely rare events not easily reproducible at will?

Many spiritual groups report a Guru predicting the day of their death and dying with their disciples as well. Most people will not consider that proof of spiritual power though.

Especially since religous and spiritual people talk willy nilly about things way crazier than tummo, like flying, appearing in multiple places at a time, turning a single meal into a feast, and raising the dead.

So let's see it. Let's see the proof your spirituality isn't all just in your head or a group delusion?

The first example I think of is Grandmaster, a real grandmaster, not a trendy internet Johnny come lately fad, but Grandmaster Yang Mei Jun,  the 27th inheritor of the Daoist and Buddhist Dayan Gong lineage. A man had been in a motorcycle accident and been in a coma for many weeks. The doctors at the hospital had determined the man to be brain dead and were going to move him to the morgue. As a last ditch effort Yang Mei Jun came to the hospital to treat him. During the treatment he was revived.

I don't know if there is video of the event, but there is photo documentation of the treatment here

Next we have a really crazy one. The Earthly spiritual Father, Father Yod, Father Yahowha, on video reviving a dead baby. Like ok, like there weren't scientists  monitoring it with instruments in a lab, but it's on video. I know an umbilical cord wrapped around a babies neck is a real thing that happens, and a real danger of not giving birth in a hospital. That baby really does look dead to me in the video. Perhaps I should add it's a pretty graphic scene if you're squeamish, but it's also black and white so not that bad. So read it and weep, can your teacher beat The Father? It's insane, that baby looks dead as a doorknob to me, then comes right to life,  and the dude's still alive and a healthy adult to this day!

Timestamp of the footage is at 42:30

I'm a bit hesitant but I'm going to include this. Some will probably scoff and laugh, call it the Buddhist stigmata. Like ok obviously stigmata is stupid, I remember hearing about that as a kid and just laughing that people would think it's not a hoax. But Phowa is a little bit different, it's commonly just accepted and repeatable by anyone with enough devotion, and it's based on actual meditation practice. Since ancient times people have long put kush grass on the hole that opened on their heads to demonstrate successfully launching their consciousness to a pure buddha realm. Stigmata seems much more like just a hoax perpetrated by lone hucksters or specific organizations with an agenda to trick people 

So time to put up or shut up. Talk is cheap punk. Siddhis talk and bs walks. Pics or it didn't happen. Time for the fads and the bs to fade away.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Nice videos! Stigmata in the hands is actually a result of a blockage in your laogong.

Here is a video of Sufi master Sheikh Muhammad zapping my wife with qi from his hands. He zapped me too, really powerful stuff.

Here’s a video of him zapping some other members of Daobums (watch from 30 seconds onwards):

Here are various masters from lineages (the late Master Jiang Feng and Master Zhou) that I follow emitting qi in different ways. I haven’t gone to see them in person, but a few of my friends have:

This is a cool video of Bagus “the Leaf Man” emitting qi through a leaf:

And another one of Bagus lighting up an LED light with his arm:

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Here is a video of Sufi master Sheikh Muhammad zapping my wife with qi from his hands. He zapped me too, really powerful stuff.

Very interesting indeed, what do you reckon these Sufi Masters do to get this zapping effect? Is it essentially the same routine as Daoists?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Elysium said:

Very interesting indeed, what do you reckon these Sufi Masters do to get this zapping effect? Is it essentially the same routine as Daoists?

Probably a similar technique. Bagus the Leaf Man does Hindu practices so it doesn’t seem like something that’s just found in one religion. 

The interesting thing is how the emission of qi is different. With Sheikh Muhammad it comes out of his fingers on command, but with Master Jiang Feng and Master Zhou they guide the qi up from their lower dantian and out through the arm to the hands. 

Edited by -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elysium said:

All of these people are training their ethereal body. The practices are not exclusive to any particular tradition and take years to develop, similar to bodybuilding in a gym.

Bodies go like this.

Physical > Ethereal > Astral > Emotional Mental (Animal Mental) > Thoughts Body (Human Mental) > Spiritual Body (Mage Mental) > Causal Body (God Mental)
This can also be linked to seven chakras.

Siddhis are not "mystical" or "paranormal." Some people have trained physical bodies, and those who have exceptional genetics can do things most other living humans cannot. These skills or abilities are called "siddhis." The only problem, however, is that the further you go from the physical plane to a spiritual plane, the less it is possible to record or demonstrate.

To begin with, most people are only able to see a physical layer of reality and do not perceive directly in astral and mental fields.
It often becomes an internet circle-jerking activity where "practitioners" of a certain group believe that only "bodybuilding" is real, while meditation or astral projection is not.

That said, any person who works on himself in life and develops abilities and skills on any level instead of wasting time arguing online is doing a good thing for himself. There are clear benefits in each level development.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Probably a similar technique. Bagus the Leaf Man does Hindu practices so it doesn’t seem like something that’s just found in one religion. 

The interesting thing is how the emission of qi is different. With Sheikh Muhammad it comes out of his fingers on command, but with Master Jiang Feng and Master Zhou they guide the qi up from their lower dantian and out through the arm to the hands. 

So we got a dude tickling people, some old people over reacting for a camera, some magic tricks, and the same old lame martial arts demonstrations like using leverage tricks to break a brick or stone. It's just like, people aren't gonna go for that anymore, they never really did. What's the point of party tricks and magician stuff? You can just hear the thoughts already of "same old shit! same old shit!"

Like oh my heart...my heart!

Hallelujah! Hallejuhah!

Also any energy that can have any tangible effect would have to be instantaneous, whether from the dantien or whatever path. Cuz it would have to be coordinated with mind, intention, the Yi. At Yi level the energy is instantaneous whether for martial arts or otherwise. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, kakapo said:

Yeah that's why I didn't discuss it, just used as an example of the kind of stuff that doesn't really fly here or in 2024.

Edited by Immortal4life

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Neirong said:

All of these people are training their ethereal body. The practices are not exclusive to any particular tradition and take years to develop, similar to bodybuilding in a gym.

Bodies go like this.

Physical > Ethereal > Astral > Emotional Mental (Animal Mental) > Thoughts Body (Human Mental) > Spiritual Body (Mage Mental) > Causal Body (God Mental)
This can also be linked to seven chakras.

Siddhis are not "mystical" or "paranormal." Some people have trained physical bodies, and those who have exceptional genetics can do things most other living humans cannot. These skills or abilities are called "siddhis." The only problem, however, is that the further you go from the physical plane to a spiritual plane, the less it is possible to record or demonstrate.

To begin with, most people are only able to see a physical layer of reality and do not perceive directly in astral and mental fields.
It often becomes an internet circle-jerking activity where "practitioners" of a certain group believe that only "bodybuilding" is real, while meditation or astral projection is not.

That said, any person who works on himself in life and develops abilities and skills on any level instead of wasting time arguing online is doing a good thing for himself. There are clear benefits in each level development.

Okay Madame Blavasky. You like pontificating and you like platitudes, but what are you bringing to demonstrate? I don't get it?

At least others here brought something to put up. They were willing to post videos and put their balls on the table so to speak.

Going online for online discussion, but then acting like you're above it all and wouldn't waste your time with it when you could be doing productive things and bettering yourself in real life is  such a played out trope as well.

Edited by Immortal4life

1 hour ago, Immortal4life said:

Yeah that's why I didn't discuss it, just used as an example of the kind of stuff that doesn't really fly here or in 2024.

Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, Immortal4life said:

Ok Madame Blavasky. You like pontificating and you like platitudes, but what are you bringing to demonstrate? I don't get it?

At least others here brought something to put up. They were willing post videos and put their balls on the table so to speak.

Going online for online discussion, but then acting like you're above it all and wouldn't waste your time with it when you could be doing productive things and bettering yourself in real life is  such a played out trope as well.

I think really videos will only do so much.

You need in person, one on one demonstrations under controlled conditions. 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, kakapo said:

I think really videos will only do so much.

You need in person, one on one demonstrations under controlled conditions. 

You do make a legitimate point. As my argument went before though, what if energetic abilities go beyond just simple things like say taking your friends pain or tightness away by putting your hands on them, or making people feel a buzz in their hands or whatever mundane thing you might do… What if human potential goes beyond that level, however it may not be reproducible on command or could be very circumstance dependent? Or perhaps the concept of auspiciousness could be involved. That is hard to completely control and contain within a scientific experiment.

Like you don’t wanna be one of those people who are like “oh yeah my systems got all that siddhi stuff too!”

Edited by Immortal4life

I do not understand. Is Immortal4life calling out all the people who believe they have special powers? Are you a believer or a debunker like the James Randi? Isn't that like asking if there is a God or not? Special circumstances in order to show the special powers?

Personally have read about these powers that the Bodhidharma showed while he was at the Shaolin Temple. Sitting in a cave for nine years without eating. Floating on a stick to cross a river or lake. Of course, the biggest one is when Moses opened up the red sea for his people to walk across. More recently, read of Ram Dass adventures in India with is teacher.  And in person, I have seen people sitting in mid air holding only a pole. But, I think that was a trick or something like that.

In my simple life, I have not seen anything like this special powers (videos on the internet excluded). Do I believe this? It isn't such a simple answer. I chose to stored these thoughts away. And, I try not to doubt such things. But, having never seen such things in person, I just say it is not for me. 

I have got to say that in the beginning, listening to all those stories of such power, thought it would be nice to zap away muggers and bullies. However, never worked for me. I had the bruises to prove it. Anyway, it is a nice story.

3 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Ah it’s gonna be one of those threads is it?

Not necessarily .... all you have to do is show us a youtube of your balls on a table .

• Haha 3

On 4/7/2024 at 5:00 AM, Immortal4life said:

So let's see it. Let's see the proof your spirituality isn't all just in your head or a group delusion?

i find it fascinating how the amateurs always directly 180 degrees oppose the tradition. They do that because they are materialists. Spirit is a direct opposite of matter. The more you try to prove spirituality - the more deluded by materialism you get.

Now the human mind is matter. The more they the try to prove spirituality through massage, zapping, healing - the more deluded by their materialist mind they get. (also the more ridiculous they look hehe)

your spirituality isn't all just in your head or a group delusion?

lol. if your spirituality is not just in your head - then it is a delusion

14 hours ago, Neirong said:

" Some people have trained physical bodies, and those who have exceptional genetics can do things most other living humans cannot. These skills or abilities are called "siddhis."

this is exactly what i mean by materialism directly opposing the tradition. its textbook hehe. of course in the tradition iddhis (sic)  are the direct opposite of physical bodies/things

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iddhi

so funny, gets me every time;)

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 8:28 PM, Immortal4life said:

You do make a legitimate point. As my argument went before though, what if energetic abilities go beyond just simple things like say taking your friends pain or tightness away by putting your hands on them, or making people feel a buzz in their hands or whatever mundane thing you might do… What if human potential goes beyond that level, however it may not be reproducible on command or could be very circumstance dependent? Or perhaps the concept of auspiciousness could be involved. That is hard to completely control and contain within a scientific experiment.

Like you don’t wanna be one of those people who are like “oh yeah my systems got all that siddhi stuff too!”

There is no what if, they do go beyond human comprehension. .

For me personally I understand the limits of evidence,  gathering a team of scientists and professionals to observe under controlled conditions, and recording it on camera is the gold standard.

That's as good as we can possibly do in terms of evidence. 

The problem is that skeptics will always find excuses about how the professionals were in on the hoax or missed something, etc. 

The only thing better than such evidence would be an in person demonstration. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kakapo said:

For me personally I understand the limits of evidence,  gathering a team of scientists and professionals to observe under controlled conditions, and recording it on camera is the gold standard.

The problem is that skeptics will always find excuses about how the professionals were in on the hoax or missed something, etc. 

100% correct

At the very least these things must really be experienced in person

Videos are just good to spark people’s interest, but it’s up to you to find out for yourself what’s real and what’s not.

Being dismissive of everything and just sitting at home on the computer won’t get you anywhere, you have to investigate for yourself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

At the very least these things must really be experienced in person

Picture climbing a ladder, where you can sense and feel the next step once you've achieved the previous one.

Would a person who has real ESP abilities go online to seek proof that ESP abilities exist?
Similarly, would someone who can spit saliva onto grass call a team of medical doctors and skeptics to record such a paranormal event?
What's considered normal and casual varies for each individual.

Cultivation is simply routine daily work, there are countless beings with powers, abilities, and attainments beyond human imagination and comprehension, those who have climbed higher on the ladder. The question people should be asking themselves is whether they are following the path and advancing. I.e. mind your own business and take priority for yourself.

The only conclusion to be made from this thread, that OP has somehow managed to squander 14+ years without developing anything of value.

The writings are both childish and deragotary towards spiritual development and cultivation as a whole.

P.S. Imagine a skeptic traveling the whole world trying to find legitimate teachings, or more so, some master who would pity him enough to show something that the skeptic would believe to be "paranormal" or "extraordinary." The skeptic is finally happy and begins to cultivate after decades spent in search and realizes he is not fit or capable of doing the training required.

There is another similar anecdote in society: a man spends his entire life searching for a perfect woman. After several decades, he finds her. He is excited and happy—he has finally achieved his lifetime goal. He moves his frail body and burnt-out eyes to greet her. But she responds, "Sorry, but I am looking for a perfect man."

• Like 2

22 hours ago, kakapo said:

oooh,

there we go again

Many years ago, before I was a member of this forum, I frantically looked for proof. 

Now I regard that as a stage i had to go through.

As I am now busy with clearing up my home from a lot of accumulated things that need to go I found a paper that impressed me at the time.

Were I am sure I had a pdf of this, i guess that has been removed from the web, i did however find it on googlebooks. 

https://books.google.nl/books?id=D43VJpE3w9UC&pg=PA149&lpg=PA149&dq=jaarboek+integrale+geneeskunde+2010/2011+energiegeneeskunde&source=bl&ots=M0JNVVCAlZ&sig=ACfU3U39gtOXFQL17hr7RqhlODlVs4Zg7g&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv7t6VvLyFAxUNzgIHHa_mAEAQ6AF6BAghEAM#v=onepage&q=jaarboek integrale geneeskunde 2010%2F2011 energiegeneeskunde&f=false

As it is my mother language I will ask @Cobie to translate, i do not have energy for that.

but

on page 155 it says that during a study were healers were asked to do whatever they do when healing a patient, while their hands were in dark boxes with measuring apparatus.

the strength of the field in Gauss was up to 1000 times the normal measure. 

At that time it was enough 'proof' for me. 

• Thanks 1

I'm more interested in seeing the advanced students rather than the master.  They show if the system is learnable.  Same with the martial arts, it's not the sensei you'll become, if you're diligent, it's the senior students under them.  Are they talented, are they balanced?  Or in the case of this thread, do they have similar 'powers'?  

The masters have given their whole life to the system, huge sacrifice.  Top students give a few hours a day, everyday for decades.  

• Like 5