Yae

Full description of methods for the 4 stages of internal alchemy in book: Internal Alchemy for Everyone

Posted (edited)
On 3/31/2024 at 1:03 PM, Master Logray said:

My teacher said, prolonged meditation itself will change a person's character to be more mild, more understanding, more peaceful.   May be he is not entirely correct.

I think it can be a big help but works better when it's accompanied by Dharma/wisdom talks from the lineage.  We tend to run into the same bullshit- self created and the stuff the world throws at us.  Wise men from every tradition have good thoughts on how not to step in it. 

addon:  I think the what makes it change a person's character is integration.  My sensei used to say 'Don't leave your Aikido on the mat'.  After a meditation session the assistant teacher once said 'This is the feeling you should have when you do Aikido'.  (just another reason why you don't see much of it in MMA ^_^)

When I'm good**, the sense of peace I get from meditation stays with me.  

** only good 3 random hours each day.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Yae said:

The hell are you trying to say? Do you just wink randomly?

I was winking not randomly , I was winking to try to indicate to you  that

'what the hell I am trying to say'  ,  is  ...

what you yourself said about  interpretations of Taoism .

Anyone with a reasonable IQ should have remembered what they themselves  have claimed  .

Hmmmmm ......   ;) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Master Logray said:

My teacher said, prolonged meditation itself will change a person's character to be more mild, more understanding, more peaceful.   May be he is not entirely correct.

Or he could be correct and the practices that some people are doing are incorrect.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

I think it can be a big help but works better when it's accompanied by Dharma/wisdom talks from the lineage.  We tend to run into the same bullshit- self created and the stuff the world throws at us.  Wise men from every tradition have good thoughts on how not to step in it. 

yes, although I was not into buddhism, chigung-teacher had a way to quickly desinflate anything that became too big.

Mens Die Een Ballon Met Een Speld Prikken Stock Afbeelding - Image of speld,  explodeer: 49495463

• Like 1

well, only when the correct methods for the person and his or her development are used. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

you are such a cool gal!

so certain, yet your presence here carries the scents of desperation and begging for help...

all while being an ass to everyone you encounter.

nice hat.

I'm gonna need some textual evidence for your claims to backup that you're not just an egocentric gaslighter talking sh*. 

Also since you probably are, it doesn't make me an ass to call you out. Next.

32 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I was winking not randomly , I was winking to try to indicate to you  that

'what the hell I am trying to say'  ,  is  ...

what you yourself said about  interpretations of Taoism .

Anyone with a reasonable IQ should have remembered what they themselves  have claimed  .

Hmmmmm ......   ;) 

Nah I think you are just into winking. I said that it's not subjective actually.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Neirong said:

Some teachings and methods require specific skills and abilities that most people do not possess, such as soul awakening, a permanent state of emptiness in the mind, or the ability to see energies with the eyes.

Trying to bite practices outside of your scope of comprehension or ability is a time waste.

You can spend your lifetime and future 10000 lives as well trying to find a 4-dimensional object in 3-dimensional space, but you won't succeed.

You're just making up randim sh* that doesn't apply to anything we're discussing

You are making a lot of assumptions, moving responsibility from yourself to tradition several thousands of years old and some books related to it.

No I'm not, you wish I were.

Keep us updated how it goes.

I've given you enough, I gave you a likely correct explanation of the entire secret of the methods of Taoism.

Edited by Yae

Yeah peacefully get stomped on by others that'll work. Next.

41 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

well, only when the correct methods for the person and his or her development are used. 

More blue eyed snake riffing on false pretenses.

On 3/30/2024 at 3:05 AM, Taoist Texts said:

the important thing is never to get angry at the hecklers. the show must go on.

I like it, it sharpens my teeth to analyze different arguments.

~~~ admin comment ~~~

I banned Yae.  

Standard op procedure is stepwise warning/s, suspension/s, etc before ban.

I took exception in this case: straight to perma-ban.

He’s not right for this community.

- Trunk

p.s.

Thank you to member/s for reporting offending post/s.

~~~ admin out ~~~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Edit ;  I was responded to  someone who just became a PB  .

- That was quick !

' Like  Hermes with winged heel

he doth fly in and perceive,

strike and depart

before his arrival is even  seen .'

image.png.df3a77bf4f070e1357c870d8c1d91eab.png.......................................     ..........    ...  . . ..     .   .       .     image.png.58df8500e6d1de68eb7e75a3c66f7da1.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Or he could be correct and the practices that some people are doing are incorrect.

The phrase "you are what you eat" makes even more sense in the context of spiritual teachings and internal cultivation.

The kind of information and practices you ingest/work with over the years change who you are.

OP had over 9+ years of "training." I doubt he is happy; his life quality has improved, and it is hard to imagine someone wanting to have similar results from training. Being irritable, angry, desperate... trying to find keys to his future "training" in public books.

• Like 1

It is not long ago there was a discussion that the forum lacks Taoist or cultivator posts.  Then we have someone like this member who is very interested in such matters coming up.   The result is not what most imagined.   This world is interesting.  It gives you what you want but in a way not expected.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yae said:

I like it, it sharpens my teeth to analyze different arguments.

I guess we all have the tendency to react on stuff we do not like or cannot handle, but this is something else.

being here to bite and enjoy it.

seems like when you bite you are getting bitten.

• Like 1

He reminded me of that Sleepy Blujay dude. Absolutely miserable both. Both seemed like solo cultivators too. The pattern is way too recognizable.

I wonder if their cultivation is making them angry or were they like that to begin with 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elysium said:

He reminded me of that Sleepy Blujay dude. Absolutely miserable both. Both seemed like solo cultivators too. The pattern is way too recognizable.

I wonder if their cultivation is making them angry or were they like that to begin with 🤔

This is why I and many others caution learning from books alone. There is no one to keep you in check or tell you where you are going wrong. You are left to your own delusions.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Broccoli said:

Hi it's Yae!

So nice to meet the queen bee of the hive mind 😂. Music as Compassionate Middle Way 😂. You don't know sh* about spirituality 😂. Must be nice just doing what the hivemind says for approval instead of being an actual moderator 😂

My offending comments 😂. This thread is 6 pages of trolls being absolute trash toward me and me defending myself perfectly without running to mommy like them when I started none of it and was just analyzing texts objectively the same way I responded to their rude comments 😂.

Yeah you better ban me without warning or I might delete my ingenious post with so much incredible information 😂. You're so offended by it but you'll never delete it 😂.

Now just you and your little gang can read it for years to come as it fades into the site pages 😂. Or maybe you're not even smart enough to appreciate it even though it's ultimately pretty simple, common mistake of fools 😂.

You seem to really like circles on your websites 😂 That'll show you the way just keep going 😂. Maybe I'll just make my own site, see if you can find it you'll need it in spite of the reckoning of your ego and your clique of troll bums farting around the dao 😂.

Bunch of posers making Daoism look bad. I wonder if a single thread on your site has spelled out the true methods of true Daoism as well as me. How incredibly shameful and ungrateful. What a picture perfect little community you have without me 😂. Such sweet ones they all are 😂. Hivemind mindless hecklers are really Daoist 😂 Loser poser admin.

Come join my discord server guys screw this place with sh*tty admins! I won't treat you like sh*t and oppress your free expression! Let's pursue the Dao properly! If you wanna fight come fight and see who changes who!

Since they're so big on banning but keeping the user's messages for themselves on thedaobums let's see if they can delete this one and change their mind 😂

https://discord.gg/APYVYXbwtH

And yes, a high level master of internal alchemy who has practiced with the heads of the most famous old lineages in China is the one who personally told me the methods taught in books are correct. And even before that I wasn't dumb enough to think books were invalid 😂 You realize books are written by the real people you value right 😂

You're all scapegoating all the negativity onto one person irrationally when actually I have thoroughly explained myself, get over your creepy selves. Nothing is that black and white, if you act like it is, you're just telling everyone you're toxic.

It's so easy to argue with hiveminders it's like a debate with kindergardeners 😂 You don't even try to make sense 😂 Thanks for trying to bolster my ego with your low IQ comments 😂

Debate is meant to be constructive you dimwit gaslighter 😂 It's cooperative pursuit of the truth of a matter 😂 I guess you missed that when participating in it 😂 You all's arguments are like wet noodles they don't bite at all 😂 Try a minnow

Next

So many emojjis.

Seek help.

10 hours ago, Elysium said:

Or the same people  keep returning under aliases  ?

Broccoli   now  ...... as i just said above .

Hey  Broccoli !   You know what you remind me off ? 

A naughty kid that got locked in his room for being rude when visitors came  ....  so he jumped out the window, has run around to the front of the house  and is outside the sitting room windows , poking his tongue out and making silly faces at the people inside .

Then he stamps up and down the sidewalk pointing at the house to any passer-by   and ranting about how his superiority is not acknowledged .

image.png.ff4d7f26383863b6dab8b141bcbf7e8b.png

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Or the same people  keep returning under aliases  ?

This guy reminds me exactly of that POS Sleepy Blue Jay