Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

Vajrasattva - what is your opinion of Glenn Morris' Meditation Mastery CD set?

AugustLeo :)

They are VERY good. It is not the complete aspects of KAP but still very good. They are OLD so the quality is not so good. But still worth checking out.

Peace

Santiago

These two sentences have stuck in my mind ever since I read them almost a week ago. It isn't the first time that I have read/heard this. Some 2012 theories abound with this stuff.

I would be grateful if you took the time to explain this. Is this an intuitive feeling due to your high cultivation, or something else?

Yours humbly,

James

Hi James,

I do feel that the EARTH is making shifts & changes. You can see them, you can feel them. THere is no denying that we as a race have weakened her. One thing I have learned is that you have to get back to the EARTH more in or energy practices. Otherwise we are being selfish and not truly CONNECTED, ROOTED etc.

Most try to avoid the body, avoid the planet all they care about is getting "OFF" the planet ASAP or ASCEND.

But the truth is if you follow true spiritually in order to go up you must go down as well.

A lot of practices do not even integrate the EARTH at all.

Only ones that tend to are those of a SHAMANIC NATURE (native practices, Bon Po & Some Buddhist schools), or CHI GUNG that involves actual rooting practices. But its more than just Rooting & Grounding.

You actually have to give to the Earth. Ken Cohen had a nice visualization that works great. That when you ROOT you actually see you energy making the EARTH & its plants Grow. This is a very "NATIVE" american & Buddhist thing.

There are certain methods of "CO-Cultivating" with EARTH that have been lost to Humanity because of our egos and obsessions for illusions of power.

Its very simple....if you are a TRUE Taoist. Then you say ok.. To know TAO, Man follows EARTH, EARTH follows TAO.

From the Shamanic point of View,

Earth is our SENIOR, ELDER, MOTHER, GIVER, therefore we have a karmic debt to her so we should give back. The giving back is not just with material things but actually giving her energy back. Helping her to get an even stronger magnetic field again.

More people had such facinating powers and abilities in the past because the Earth itself had more of an abundant magnetic energy for us to use.

Glenn has a Philosophy that is called GIRI which comes from the OLD BUDO tradition.

It goes something like this:

Take once give back twice.

And you can apply that to anything.

We as a race for the most part are always taking taking taking taking taking taking we hardly ever give back twice each time we take for that matter we hardly ever give back at all.

With out EARTH you have no stability in your life nor in your spiritual life.

I know some of the most powerful BAGUA players & Silat PLayers that are the ones that thank the Earth and give her chi before they walk their circles or do their traning.

Some of the most powerful energy workers do the same.

2012 may certainly make some shifts. But those shifts have already been happening. All one needs to do is use your palm chakras to scan the planet and its various regions and you will notice that the EARTH definetly needs healing.

Illusions or not we still co exist on this plane in this MANDALA of reality. so if you want to maintain that and also maintain a form of balance & peace you have to CO - Cultivate or CO - CREATE it.

All the most powerful masters I ever met are the ones that work with the EARTH and not against her.

Hope this helps :)

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

i won't take your word for it. i don't have to. i actually felt you today!

Slick shooting, Vajrasattva! What a fun thread!!!

Yoda

When you say "the quality is not so good" are you referring to the audio quality?

AugustLeo :)

Sorry bro I meant the AUDIO quality.

Glenn used 2 boomboxes to make it :P .

I just bought Glenn's "Meditation Mastery", when it arrives I will let you know how it is. I think this is a sample of the recordings.

http://www.myspace.com/kundaliniawakeningprocess

If so, sounds fine and very interesting. His stuff sounds like much of what we are familiar with, but according to another poster, it has his additional subtle little tricks, insights, discoveries etc. that make it, perhaps, more effective. It is quite a reasonable price too. Buy direct access to the material / practices, useful if you are short on time, cash and live in another country. :blink:

In kind regards,

Adam.

Hey Santiago,

Your system - additions to Glenn's stuff - seem great to me also. How do all those practices fit into a manageable and intuitively fluid daily routine. Is it really necessary to have so many practices - are you following some underlying logic?

Tao Bums is an international group of people. I think a distance program that is mostly compiled of audio lectures and manuals but limited phone time - if you still feel it is necessary at all (as audio is still oral transmission) - would be very successful and appreciated by us. Many of us are under and post-grad collegue students or just generally very busy and have little money of time to spare. So efficient and practical transmission of the teachings in terms of time and money would probably result in a wider distribution of Glenn's and your important materials getting out there and generally helping a broad audience to realise their innate nature. Anyhow, I hope you consider this feed back.

In kind regards,

Adam.

I just bought Glenn's "Meditation Mastery", when it arrives I will let you know how it is. I think this is a sample of the recordings.

If so, sounds fine and very interesting. His stuff sounds like much of what we are familiar with, but according to another poster, it has his additional subtle little tricks, insights, discoveries etc. that make it, perhaps, more effective. It is quite a reasonable price too. Buy direct access to the material / practices, useful if you are short on time, cash and live in another country. :blink:

In kind regards,

Adam.

this is not meditation mastery...

this the KAP cd you get with manual at KAP.

I produced with Glenn in my studio at my parents house years ago.

quality is no where near as good as the ones in this link.

THe content in meditation mastery is very good. But again its not KAP. It was a general meditation course for his old martial students and college students.

peace

Santiago

Hey Santiago,

Your system - additions to Glenn's stuff - seem great to me also. How do all those practices fit into a manageable and intuitively fluid daily routine. Is it really necessary to have so many practices - are you following some underlying logic?

Tao Bums is an international group of people. I think a distance program that is mostly compiled of audio lectures and manuals but limited phone time - if you still feel it is necessary at all (as audio is still oral transmission) - would be very successful and appreciated by us. Many of us are under and post-grad collegue students or just generally very busy and have little money of time to spare. So efficient and practical transmission of the teachings in terms of time and money would probably result in a wider distribution of Glenn's and your important materials getting out there and generally helping a broad audience to realise their innate nature. Anyhow, I hope you consider this feed back.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Hi Adam,

THanks for your kind words.

we are considering it (Tao Semko, Rob Williams & myself). However we are still trying to keep Glenn's wish to have it an oral tradition. I will ask Glenn next time I see him in the void : )

In the mean time you are all welcome to email me personally or message me here, I have spoken to some of you on the phone. I am open to receiving calls to help anyone out that might need it.

Best wishes to you Adam & Keep doing what you are doing for now.

As for KAP its like 16 hours of intense work on yourself.

Once you know it you can take pieces of it and work on that or You can do a condensed practice in 15 - 20 min a day.

Peace,

Santiago

here are some notes from our website thought it might help answer some questions.

Peace

Santiago

<<The 10 Biological Characteristics of true kundalini survivors (not thehalf-baked),

by Dr. Glenn J. Morris, PhD, ScD:

1. An inch or more ofglowing corona around the body that is particularly evident and bright radiating around the head. The completed product is white. No other color need apply. This can be seen against plain backgrounds and most easily in subdued light. For the wearer of a halo, it feels like wearing a cap.

Before the energy reaches the head and while it primarily rests in other locations, the corona will be the color usually associated with the organs in Chinese medicine or the chakras in the Indian nomenclature for the endocrine system. Each color has distinct personality characteristics or survival mechanisms which canbe considered biological.

Color also identifies where the energy is held, which could be considered a sign of progress or an indicator of where the energy is blocked. Each chakra is associated with two or more inner deities in the Taoist, Mikkyo Buddhist, and Tibetan systems.

2. The breath is slow, usually about four breaths a minute unless one smokes which may make it up to six. A nonsmoker from a smog-free areamight have a cycle of one or two breaths per minute. The highly skilled can fake death.

Both chi kung and the kundalini lead to extremely efficient metabolisms. I've seen this discussed as "the meditator uses less air." It is more accurate to say the meditator uses air with exceptional efficiency and is seldom breathless unlessexercising heavily.

Numbers 3 to 5 of The 10 Biological Characteristics of true kundalini survivors (not thehalf-baked),

by Dr. Glenn J. Morris, PhD, ScD:

"3. The saliva is sweet to the taste like honey, thus the reference tonectar of the gods across cultures, and it flows freely resulting inbetter digestion and disease control. This is a result of theenergizing of the brain stem and pituitary.

4. The heart rate is quite slow and the body temperature remains belownormal. Gopi Krishna's heart rate remained high as a stress reaction;he was scared and with good reason. Blood pressure may be lowerdepending on personal habits.

5. The musculature is soft and very supple, more like an athletic girlthan a man, which is probably a by-product of the rejuvenation of theendocrine system and accounts for the association with androgyny. Thisis what Okinawan practitioners of karate refer to when they describethe body of a master as "steel wrapped in cotton." The bones appearharder and whiter under X-ray. The mental linking of intention withaction backed by the endocrine system often results in what isperceived by the more hesitant as superhuman strength and speed."

"6. Close association with one of these complete human beings will kick your body's electrical system into overdrive. Their very presence raises most people's excitement levels, so they're fun to party with.You feel strange when they're around until you get used to them, unless they've learned to hide their wa (harmonious spirit), as taught in some Japanese martial arts associated with the gathering of intelligence.

Often this feeling of higher energy results in sexual arousal and can be mildly embarrassing if your teacher is of the same gender and not inclined or vice versa. (Higher energy is also sexual energy.) My son informs me that just being in the same house with me kicks in his adrenals. You easily feel people with chi, and people without active chi are very difficult to sense by comparison. Feelings may also be exchanged, which may be perceived as radical mood shifts when you enter into the survivor's range. The kundalini survivor learns to stay in neutral so as not to wreak havoc on his or her friends.

The power of this energy does not seem to fade but continually increases with use. The more I do, the stronger I get, the better I feel. This also seems true of every practitioner of chi kung that I know. This higher energy accelerates healing of self and others. Cuts and scratches heal in days. Most diseases that are not virus-linked no longer affect one, and flu symptoms are minimized.

7. Body movement is very controlled, as the integration of mind, body,and spirit results in an ability to move with great speed out of complete stillness. There is no thinking involved, just action in response to action. This is not a result of programming but is creative response. To the observer it is very fluid and graceful, not robotic or mechanical. The whole body is involved, not just an arm ora leg.

IT is hard to describe, but once seen is never forgotten. A policeman I train with occasionally described me as going from completely relaxed, to completely on, to completely relaxed in the same second, which he felt was very "spooky." Personally, I find uptight, perfectionist, hard-bodied people much more spooky."

8. There is surprising strength regardless of size, which usually takes a while to master. One has a tendency to break things until one learns to lighten up. I went through a period of breaking keys off in locks, ripped the handle off a car door one icy morning, and sent many of my students screaming to the floor until I learned to slow down and back off. Some of the ninjas I play with call me Dr. Death. Even affectionate squeezes and hugs are not appreciated, and love-making can be filled with minor perils if the object of your affection does not share your rare affliction or athleticism. One of my shodan, Bret Talbot, ran up a considerable lab bill in broken beakers while working on chemistry projects. He claims he was only holding them gently in his hands when they imploded. He still thinks he is gentle when he is dangerous as a bear. You have to be careful with this strange strength. The feeling is invincibility, but the reality still won't stop bullets.

An Actual Biological Process...',

by Dr. Glenn J. Morris, PhD, ScD

Kundalini as a means and outcome of mastering energy is an actual biological process that when observed objectively closely follows its mythic description. J.C. Copper defines it as "the serpent which lies coiled at the base of the spine in the chakra known as the muladhara (the japanese like hara) and which lies dormant until awakened by yogic and spiritual practices when it begins to ascend through the chakras (endocrine glands or Go Dai), bringing increasing power into play, until it reaches the highest point in total awareness and realization. It is latent energy; an awakened being; the sleeping serpent power; the primordial shakti (creative female energy) in man. To awaken it is to break the ontological plane and attain the sacred Center; enlightenment. The symbolism of the kundalini is associated with that of the serpent, or dragon, or spine, the world axis."

This is not trivial knowledge, nor is it evil, though enlightened common men have always been feared by the established order particularly if it has lost its Way. This is worth setting some time aside to attempt. My experience and observations lead me to assert that you should clean up your act before seriously starting the meditative process. It is also helpful if you have some interesting life experience under your belt or your IQ is well above average, as the gods are real when you enter the void and they will test your endurance. There is interesting work to be done."

-- Dr Glenn J. Morris, in Path Notes of an American Ninja Master, p43, North Atlantic Books, Berkely, CA, 1993

"Calm and Balance",

by Dr. Glenn J. Morris, PhD, ScD

"9. The tatsujin or complete human being is calm and balanced under most conditions. Physical balance is one-pointed in that the center flows to the grounded point. The center is mobile, which makes for a strange three-dimensionality of movement, something like a dancer or a gymnast but not as athletic or aesthetic in appearance. Folk as opposed to ballet. A master boxer can fight balanced on one leg. Shiva stands one-footed on the dwarf of ignorance. To be completely honest you may want to observe apes and monkeys and then draw your own conclusions in terms of natural body movement. All the masters and myself included move like monkeys, which can be very amusing. The study of yoga provides a graceful, uplifting balance. Androgyny can also be seen as balanced."

-- Dr Glenn J. Morris, in Path Notes of an American Ninja Master,North Atlantic Books, Berkely, CA, 1993, "The 10 Biological Characteristics of true kundalini survivors (not thehalf-baked)"

Why Dr. Glenn Morris's Improved Kundalini Awakening Process Is So Effective

While it is true that kundalini can be spontaneously awakened by life-or-death situations, and by profound spiritual experiences, these spontaneous awakenings are rarely permanent or complete.

If you want to permanently and safely awaken kundalini, all the way to the crown center and back, and eventually live in harmony with this profound energy that is your birthright, you must use a system that has the six factors listed below.

Dr. Morris's system has all six. Even better, it is physiologically based, streamlined, has a redundancy of these "active factors", as well as a redundancy of safety factors, is non-religious, and therefore compatible with most belief systems...

The active factors:

1. Substantially Increased Qi Pressure, particularly at the base of the spine

2. Sustained States of Emotional Intensity

3. The creation of new neural nets and endocrine connections in typically atrophied areas, corresponding to the opening of various typically unused subtle structures along the central line of the body

4. Movement of the increased Qi pressure to various key points and channels in the body, in a specific order

5. Opening and clearing of the other pathways in the body in order to provide "release valves" for the kundalini energy, should it overflow the central channel through which it runs

6. A means of combining the polar energies outside the body with those flowing inside the body in order to stay in balance

7. Repetition, repetition, repetition

These factors can be aided by
1) doing kundalini awakening practices together in a group, which can magnify the energy available to the individual p ractitioners, and
2) shaktipat, or transfer of kundalini energy (shakti is a feminine sanskrit word for power or energy) from one or more individuals who already have kundalini awake... while this can jump-start the energy in an individual, without practice of a system with the above factors, the awakening will usually not be permanent.

The active factors in the Improved KAP:

1. The system increases pranic (qi or chi) pressure in the entire body, most importantly, in the lower abdomen, pelvis, and base of spine. This correlates to higher intra-abdomenal pressure and lower electrical resistance in the body.

2. The system promotes multiple sustained states of self-generated positive emotional intensity - much more fun than the fear-based adrenaline release or the pain-based endorphine release of some still-used shamanic systems

3. Through repeated movement of awareness combined with increased pranic pressure and emotional intensity, the system re juvenates the central nervous system and endocrine system in preparation for the mother lode of kundalini energy.

4. The system includes multiple techniques to ensure that excess energy has not only a safe place to go, but a way to be usefully channeled and recycled...

5. The system, more than any traditional system, quickly teaches mult iple, simple methodes for exchanging energy with the natural environment in order to keep things running in a balanced and smooth manner...

6. The system is fun and enjoyable, and encourages the persistant repetition necessary for permanent kundalini awakening... Even better, the pieces of the practice can be done almost anywhere once you make them yours...

Santiago Dobles and I, Tao Semko, used traditional yogic methods to each awaken kundalini through all seven major subtle centers. That road, though effective, was rocky, to say the least.

Then we sought out Doctor Morris, who laughed and shared at least 20 ways to do things more safely and efficiently. He also gave us the key to completing the Kan and Li, or Kundalini, cycle (after the crown center bursts open, one must return Kundalini to the hara/ dan'tien - how is for another time...).

After learning Doctor Morris's methods, we have continued to research, learn, and experiment, and having now sucessfully practiced multiple Indian, Chinese, Tibetan, Indonesian, Japanese, and Western systems under traditional masters, Doctor Morris's K.A.P. remains the simplest, most candid, least dogmatic, and most to-the-point of all of them...>>

hi everyone.. glad to be back on this forum with so many curious and open seekers..

and hello Santiago, i believe I emailed you or Tao a year ago to confirm Glenn's passing.. he was my first teacher.. path notes really opened me up to the possibilities of Kundalini and the amazing experiences following

the major point i'd like to address with anyone reading is what Glenn said here

At its culmination, it results in union with All.

this is, in my opinion, what many people are missing.

i was too, lost in phenomena for a while.. interested in out of body astral happenings, energy work, even tried kunlun for 3 months. but it wasn't until i met my teacher that i realized what all this is... further trappings of the ego.. another layer of maya (illusion)

if you are really seeking truth.. i urge you not to get caught up in any of this. it only reinforces the illusion of who you are.

many of you here realize that you are not the physical body, but you are not the energy body either, nor are you the soul.. or whatever else may be at your locality. in essence, you are God, everything.

NON DUALITY (the Tao or Shiva or Christ Consciousness or Kingdom of Heaven or nirvana..trying to be multi cultural here) is the truth that must be embraced. Kundalini (shakti) is the teacher that guides us to this realization by pulling out the rug underneath our false feet and making us constantly ask the question What is truth.. Who am I? Is there an I?

doing energy work and wanting to be healthy is fine.. but has nothing to do with truth. there is the illusion that energy work clears blockages which is necessary for spiritual evolution. blockages are subconscious fears and habits that must be addressed. the best and fastest way to progress is to surrender and not associate with the body, mind, or emotions.

awakening kundalini is great, but that is just the first step. having a momentary glimpse is awesome.. but not the end.

Santiago you said earlier that there is no end, i disagree. the ego doesn't want an end.. because the only end is the end of the false self (ego) and that is the only way to realize truth.. surrender fully.

many people get caught up in psychic and subtle phenomena, believing that this is the end. they can heal people, teach them, have great experiences.. but this isn't the end. the end is the end of you (who you think you are)

Santiago, you also said that if the kundalini isn't there you die.. how can this be? the body may die, but how can you die? there is no you.. lol. you studied Buddhism and Hinduism, you must have learned about no-self in Buddhism.. and Shiva/Shakti in hinduism. Shiva being consciousness (formless) and Shakti form. very similiar to Dzogchen which has the primordial nature or being without any form.

i highly suggest the author Jed McKenna and his books Enlightenment the Damndest thing and Spiritually incorrect enlightenment.. these books made me really ANGRY and CONFUSED for months after reading them because Mckenna pretty much says 99% of spirituality is bullshit and not truth. How can this be? well, its true. further trappings of the ego. if you'd like the books, i have them in e-book.. PM me

very longwinded post, i apoligize.. but have been scouring this forum today and feel that there are many eager seekers falling into ego trappings here

mikael

EDIT

have greated a seperate topic for this.. please see here

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=5785

thank you

Edited by mikaelz

As Glenn once said its more fun to Play in Both Mandalas.....

The Dual & The Non Dual...

hi everyone.. glad to be back on this forum with so many curious and open seekers..

and hello Santiago, i believe I emailed you or Tao a year ago to confirm Glenn's passing.. he was my first teacher.. path notes really opened me up to the possibilities of Kundalini and the amazing experiences following

the major point i'd like to address with anyone reading is what Glenn said here

this is, in my opinion, what many people are missing.

i was too, lost in phenomena for a while.. interested in out of body astral happenings, energy work, even tried kunlun for 3 months. but it wasn't until i met my teacher that i realized what all this is... further trappings of the ego.. another layer of maya (illusion)

Hi Mikaelz,

Depends how you use it and what its for and what your "DHARMA" is for the benifit of others.

if you are really seeking truth.. i urge you not to get caught up in any of this. it only reinforces the illusion of who you are.

again it all depends on what you want to do and what your "ROLE" is you are nothing more than an instrument for the divine.

many of you here realize that you are not the physical body, but you are not the energy body either, nor are you the soul.. or whatever else may be at your locality. in essence, you are God, everything.

True God resides in all of this "ILLUSION" we are nothing but a drop of the creators grace.

NON DUALITY (the Tao or Shiva or Christ Consciousness or Kingdom of Heaven or nirvana..trying to be multi cultural here) is the truth that must be embraced. Kundalini (shakti) is the teacher that guides us to this realization by pulling out the rug underneath our false feet and making us constantly ask the question What is truth.. Who am I? Is there an I?

doing energy work and wanting to be healthy is fine.. but has nothing to do with truth. there is the illusion that energy work clears blockages which is necessary for spiritual evolution. blockages are subconscious fears and habits that must be addressed. the best and fastest way to progress is to surrender and not associate with the body, mind, or emotions.

awakening kundalini is great, but that is just the first step. having a momentary glimpse is awesome.. but not the end.

again Dzogchen....

Well again in the "relative truth" or dual state it has a purpose in the "Absolute truth" no it is all illusion.

However if you choose to truly be NON dual than you should live as an asethic and away from being in the duality or society. The real mastery is in the integration of all things anywhere and everywhere you are is good and you are able to play both games in the cosmic play. As the Mikkyo say living in the the Both Mandalas.

This is the approach of the Buddha or the truly Enlightened master.

Now if you do not want to be in this "duality" fine walk onto uncoming traffic and say its all illusion : ) Bye bye.

Watch what happens next. In the relative Truth you are road kill in the Absolute truth it was all illusion.

( I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE BY THE WAY) just making you realize that if you want to be "here" you must respect the "Dual" and also the "non Dual" and also you must know the sciences that help you succeed in the "dual" or the illusion hence why the "Tantras" where revealed to the sages.

But again if you don't want this...do not do it.

There is a path for everyone and they all fall into 3

renunciate

tantric

dzogchen

Santiago you said earlier that there is no end, i disagree. the ego doesn't want an end.. because the only end is the end of the false self (ego) and that is the only way to realize truth.. surrender fully.

Well here is my question for you....if you are GOD as you stated a few sentences ago then would you not have a Beginning nor and END? So how can there be an end?

many people get caught up in psychic and subtle phenomena, believing that this is the end. they can heal people, teach them, have great experiences.. but this isn't the end. the end is the end of you (who you think you are)

True again in the "absolute truth" But not in the "relative Truth" you need both if you want to sustain this existence.

Santiago, you also said that if the kundalini isn't there you die.. how can this be? the body may die, but how can you die? there is no you.. lol.

What I meant is the PHYSICAL BODY would die with out Kundalini. No Shakti....NO LIFE ..NO ANIMATION.

the "WORD" in the Bible is "SHAKTI" you get it? No breath of creator or word...you not exist anymore :)

you studied Buddhism and Hinduism, you must have learned about no-self in Buddhism.. and Shiva/Shakti in hinduism. Shiva being consciousness (formless) and Shakti form. very similiar to Dzogchen which has the primordial nature or being without any form.

True on the ABSOLUTE truth level there is no you. But on the relative truth there is a YOU ad if you want to sustain that YOU in this present form you have to abide by certain "laws" and also know how to work them in order to prolong what ever it is you need or desire in this Relative truth. Hence "Magik", Ilmu, Tantra, Vajrayana, Taoist cultivation. The absolute revealed revealed keys to people so that they could in this "relative Truth" acess and under stand the "ABSOLUTE TRUTH".

In Nirbija Samadhi you spend a vacation lets say in Absolute truth. But if you wish to stay "here" then you go back to this relative truth and live out your life and live as if Creator is with in you so you help others benifit & and also find THEIR enlightement.

i highly suggest the author Jed McKenna and his books Enlightenment the Damndest thing and Spiritually incorrect enlightenment.. these books made me really ANGRY and CONFUSED for months after reading them because Mckenna pretty much says 99% of spirituality is bullshit and not truth. How can this be? well, its true. further trappings of the ego. if you'd like the books, i have them in e-book.. PM me

very longwinded post, i apoligize.. but have been scouring this forum today and feel that there are many eager seekers falling into ego trappings here

mikael

Very : ) But its ok i know where you are coming from. Come visit me one day you are welcomed any time.

God Bless

Santiago Dobles

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santi,

Miss your posts. Know you've been busy with the band and teaching.

Q. Is all juice pure like Hatsumi's or does it get distilled or diluted on the circuit of transmittance? (to others) interference?

Is there a difference is the amperage of juice sent on the air vs close contact?

If I purchase Hatsumi's vids is there juice to be had?

I know prior to 1998 the 1995 elixir I concocted was beyond what the circuitry at the the time was equipped (sic)? to handle.

I spent the summer very hot (lots of qi sickness as well) (Thanks Glenn good to know I was not alone ) thus short path?

Btw.. my wife found a face in a tree S.E of our dining area, made me think of the tree sprite, you and your story as well!

Seeking Liberation from the GRIND,

Robert

Santi,

Q. Is all juice pure like Hatsumi's or does it get distilled or diluted on the circuit of transmittance? (to others) interference?

Is there a difference is the amperage of juice sent on the air vs close contact?

I know prior to 1998 the 1995 elixir I concocted was beyond what the circuitry at the the time was equipped (sic)? to handle.

I spent the summer very hot (lots of qi sickness as well) (Thanks Glenn good to know I was not alone ) thus short path?

Btw.. my wife found a face in a tree S.E of our dining area, made me think of the tree sprite, you and your story as well!

Robert

05-29-10 between 11:00 and 15:00

The dream had A Glenn-Spirit Ape type bald approx 55 yo rugged redish tan guy w/ no facial hair. He was facing east, I south than west.

I introduced myself and shook his hand, he swiftly locked the area between fingers 2-3 with his 2-3 like the vulcan peace sign type thing, he wore a ring with a flat oblong light green beige type stone. I got juice and it shifted my tongue to the left. I told him this and he said something that eludes me right now (line something, red shift?).

Funny thing is this took place in the local dept store where my wife and I went when I woke up to get a new killin gas grill, and some top soil.

Anyway one of the best rests in quite some time!

Thanks to whoever,

Robbie

e38ea82d38de.jpg

Edited by sifusufi

Santi,

VERY BUSY but doing great. You are always welcome to contact me privately via email.

Hatsumi has energy. Sifusufi, you are great! I believe that on a quantum level it doesn't matter if your are in person or at a distance to feel or recieve "Juice" or shakti . The more you are in contact with someone like Glenn or Susan Carlson or myself you feel more and more energy permeate your entire life. Shakti flows always and the more you are aware of that the more you feel that energy be a part of your life. I believe soon you will start to feel and see others start awakening their kundalini and inner power. Times are changing. I do think that hatsumi has sort of gone off the deepened with his purple hair etc :ph34r:

In person you learn and you see subtle thingss better and the teacher can guide you well. But Energy can be transmitted via any medium or distance.

well it can be a very short path for some.

i speak and feel trees daily i have a "palo santo" huge in my back yard. she is beautiful.

Robert

thank you & God bless you

peace

Santiago

05-29-10 between 11:00 and 15:00

The dream had A Glenn-Spirit Ape type bald approx 55 yo rugged redish tan guy w/ no facial hair. He was facing east, I south than west.

I introduced myself and shook his hand, he swiftly locked the area between fingers 2-3 with his 2-3 like the vulcan peace sign type thing, he wore a ring with a flat oblong light green beige type stone. I got juice and it shifted my tongue to the left. I told him this and he said something that eludes me right now (line something, red shift?).

Funny thing is this took place in the local dept store where my wife and I went when I woke up to get a new killin gas grill, and some top soil.

Anyway one of the best rests in quite some time!

Thanks to whoever,

Robbie

e38ea82d38de.jpg

glenn is very present to many.

More KAP goodness.

I can't afford their lessons. They've bumped the price to over $600 for the lessons.

Still...there's good stuff here to try to follow as an outline for one's own DIY practice someday.

I *AM* going to do everything I can to learn Clarity's methods! People should definitely check him out too. I suspect it would be complimentary with KAP. :wub:

Price can be a bummer, I missed a kap1&2 that was held recently in Fl, that i was going to take, but my car decided it needed expensive repairs around then. Have to keep the Jeep running.

Santiago posted the secret smile on here a while back. That was a core practice in KAP. I wonder if that - all by itself- would do it?

I was talking to another TTB just a few minutes about raising consciousness. IMO/IME it's not a 'thing' external to you that you 'raise'. It's something you become aware of. So you bring consciousness 'down' to have awareness of it.

---personal opinion as practitioner alert---

But otherwise yes, I don't recall paying that price. Do we have the price discussion again?

Secret Smile is very powerful and a core of KAP, but not the whole picinic. Doc is VERY clear about what is or is not required for development in his first book, he just had fun sometimes obscuring things as he like to tease students and to for them to discover things on their own rather than spoon feed them. He always said to read it as a scroll.

I think the price change is due to them wanting to teach levels 1&2 over the same weekend rather than just level 1 or 2. Don't know if they have an opt in opt out option for just one level at a time.

E-mail them directly and ask.

Best,

Santiago posted the secret smile on here a while back. That was a core practice in KAP. I wonder if that - all by itself- would do it?

I was talking to another TTB just a few minutes about raising consciousness. IMO/IME it's not a 'thing' external to you that you 'raise'. It's something you become aware of. So you bring consciousness 'down' to have awareness of it.

---personal opinion as practitioner alert---

But otherwise yes, I don't recall paying that price. Do we have the price discussion again?

As i've been practicing, me and another two KAP buddies of mine believe that the Secret Smile can be underappreciated. It's the powerful positive emotion that is going to help you raise Kundalini once enough energy in your lower centers is available.

Which is why is can also be triggered by intense grief or Flight/Fight response. And I would expect it is a smoother ride to be happy, rather than scared or sad. Good luck K!

Edit for additional info: Infact, I can feel the posiitve emotions circulate when I do Chi Sets and Micro Cosmic orbit, and I can't feel the enenrgy. But I CAN feel the positive emotion.

Question:

Has anyone here gotten the orgasm/bliss part to work?

I've felt bliss doing Lama Yeshe's "Bliss of Inner Fire" and Bliss from Crown and Third eye practices, hell - I've even felt orgasmic pyschic bliss in intense periods when a female qigong practictioner used to "have fun" with me. But I can't figure out how to make the bliss for this practice; as Love, Confidence, and Happiness are working better - I still can't figure out the Bliss part. ROOAAR!!

Rawwr! Grawr! :lol:

Edited by Mokona

My experience with bliss is that a) it just arises b ) I tend to want to send it back to calmville c) same with pretty much all kinds of things that arise d) intentional vs non-intentional emotions help me better discern what's the what (would have to ramble on at length to convey this one IMO but what really needs to happen is that words get taken off the states until you can more coherently put them back on. I'm pretty far from it...

Or if you want a funner, more contemporary-sounding deal, check out the website at youarenotsmart.com (or paraphrased) and a post about "misattributed arousal". Of course the only reason for misattribution IMO is conditioned living/thinking. But the articles generally don't touch that :-)

Snowmonki, best thing I remember about KAP was Santiago's dedicated communication when the shit hit the fan. He seemed to me to be well-versed in what happens with the practices.

Glenn M - awesome. Excellent books too. I remembered those when necessary:-)

Suspect some Hatsumi play too. But that's a bit TMI;-)

Snowmonki, best thing I remember about KAP was Santiago's dedicated communication when the shit hit the fan. He seemed to me to be well-versed in what happens with the practices.

Glenn M - awesome. Excellent books too. I remembered those when necessary:-)

Suspect some Hatsumi play too. But that's a bit TMI;-)

Any teacher who transmits as much and as often as occurs in KAP should be mature enough to take responsibility for what they are doing. Santi and Susan take what they do seriously, well they have fun, but you know what I mean :blush: The 'aftercare' package, as we dubbed it, in KAP is good. I'm glad Santi was there for you through the rough.

Glenn was always updating and changing what he did. There are things in the first book in particular he was not so happy about years later. But thats the way things go. The skeletal progression, the ura more than the omote, is still solid and valid though even if the omote changes. Lineage.

Best,