Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

Glenn originally had 2 levels the 2nd Level was co created with My self & Tao Semko and him. And He asked us to help him put together a 3rd Level.

It is cause of Glen I went further into my practices and also Bon po & Indonesian Practices to see the similarities and to bring the pieces of the puzzle together. He wanted those things in a 3rd level to draw a full circle. Its all principles and techniques with out Dogma just practice.

Glenn put me in charge of KAP. For those curious here is a brief list of what is taught and what you will learn.

Glenn was a Rogue and in a lot of way more of a Urban Shaman than anything else.

KUNDALINI AWAKENING PROCESS

as taught by:

Santiago Dobles & Tao Semko

Inner Smile

Godai - 5 elements

Tibetan /Hindu Tantric Chakra system

Chi Circulation

Nei Gung and Chi Kung meditations movements and breathing exercise

Application of energy in martial arts Combat.

Chi Kung Walk

Dan tien Cultivation

Using the 3 Dan Tiens

Shen Breathing

Bone Breathing

Dzogchen / Bon Po meditations

Damo's Cave

Ninpo, Bon Po, Mikkyo, Inuit, Native American & South American Shamanism, NLP & Creative Visualization meditation, healing techniques

Weather Magic

Tantric Hatha Yoga & Trul Khor & Ilmu/tenaga dalam

Tummo

Energy Healing (physical, Emotional, Karmic, Spiritual)

Meridian Massage

Shaktipat

Kuji

Aura viewing

Aura manipulation

Tibetan and Kaula Tantric Dual Cultivation/Chakra Puja & Tantric Mudras & Kriyas

Secret Sword - Taoist , Knights of templar & Tibetan Visualizations & Training

Psychic Self Defense

Chi sensing and manipulation and testing (Fire Walk, Ice bath, Make objects Breakable or unbreakable, move objects).

Dissolving into the VOID

Phowa consciousness transference

Advanced inner and outer Mandala practices from Bon po.

Rainbow Body/ Light Body work

Tsogyal

Trek Chod

Chod

Long LIfe techniques

Deity Yoga

Level 1 - The basics to get Kundalini opening and the basics of a fundamental practice with Chi Kung & Esoteric principles, basic energy healing & Chi Use.

Level 2 - Dual Cultivation and more practices for cultivation, Chakra puja

Level 3 - Void Work and advanced practices.

Everything is as Glenn asked orally passed on. Path notes has exactly that Notes but not the complete stuff.

Peace,

Vajra

• Like 1

Cool list!

Lotta things on there that catch my interest - like Knights Templar visualisations and telekinesis.

I'm curious about the Knights Templar alchemical training. Did they ever do "darkroom" retreats? And what do their visualisations consist of?

i read path notes about a year ago. it seemed pretty straight-forward and with more than enough suggestions to me.

i don't doubt that this newly modified system of yours is effective, but it seems like a whole lot of extra and unnecessary stuff. i'm wondering what your definition of "full kundalini awakening" is, as you stated in a previous post.

Edited by Hundun

Guest sykkelpump

i read path notes about a year ago. it seemed pretty straight-forward and with more than enough suggestions to me.

i don't doubt that this newly modified system of yours is effective, but it seems like a whole lot of extra and unnecessary stuff. i'm wondering what your definition of "full kundalini awakening" is, as you stated in a previous post.

Yes I agree.A strange combination of to many diffrent methods

Cool list!

Lotta things on there that catch my interest - like Knights Templar visualisations and telekinesis.

I'm curious about the Knights Templar alchemical training. Did they ever do "darkroom" retreats? And what do their visualisations consist of?

I only a few things from them that Glenn Taught. One is similar to Glenn's Damo's Cave and the other is a western form of Vajrasattva purification practice but with the Golden Chalice & Also their form of the Secret Sword.

I only a few things from them that Glenn Taught. One is similar to Glenn's Damo's Cave and the other is a western form of Vajrasattva purification practice but with the Golden Chalice & Also their form of the Secret Sword.
Thanks... What is Damo's Cave?

Glenn had many interested. He was more into it for the sake of playing with the energy cause a lot of things came easy to him. THere are many paths and and they all have something good to offer. And at higher levels all the good stuff is very closely related. His thoughts and view for KAP was to be a system the westerner could do with out getting entrapped by dogma, greedy gurus, and frankly a lot of bullshit that is out there.

He also wanted something what geared for the Healer, The martial artist, The meditator, The seeker or mystic, The Tantric etc. So it fills many shoes. Glenn liked Shamanism, Martial arts, tantra, Bon Po so he wanted a system that had the best of what was out there but accessible to westerners.

I have a full Kundalini and have taken others through it as well as Glenn did.

here are Glenn's own words:

"Santiago Dobles and Tao Semko of Umaa Tantra have been my friends and guinea pigs for integrating chi kung and yoga into an even faster path to enlightenment that I was teaching in the Kundalini Awakening program."

-- excerpted from Quantum Crawfish Bisque for the Clueless Soul: How Choice Works To Create Success or Despair, p.73 by Glenn J. Morris, Ph.D., Sc.D., Templeton Prize Nominee in Science and Religion, 2006

Peace

Santiago Dobles

Glenn had many interested. He was more into it for the sake of playing with the energy cause a lot of things came easy to him. THere are many paths and and they all have something good to offer. And at higher levels all the good stuff is very closely related. His thoughts and view for KAP was to be a system the westerner could do with out getting entrapped by dogma, greedy gurus, and frankly a lot of bullshit that is out there.

He also wanted something what geared for the Healer, The martial artist, The meditator, The seeker or mystic, The Tantric etc. So it fills many shoes. Glenn liked Shamanism, Martial arts, tantra, Bon Po so he wanted a system that had the best of what was out there but accessible to westerners.

I have a full Kundalini and have taken others through it as well as Glenn did.

here are Glenn's own words:

"Santiago Dobles and Tao Semko of Umaa Tantra have been my friends and guinea pigs for integrating chi kung and yoga into an even faster path to enlightenment that I was teaching in the Kundalini Awakening program."

-- excerpted from Quantum Crawfish Bisque for the Clueless Soul: How Choice Works To Create Success or Despair, p.73 by Glenn J. Morris, Ph.D., Sc.D., Templeton Prize Nominee in Science and Religion, 2006

Peace

Santiago Dobles

with all do respect,

this was mostly non-responsive. i get that he liked playing with stuff. i do too. and yes, the high level stuff tends to all be very similar. that's actually another reason not to waste time with all the other stuff, unless you just want to do it for fun.

what i'm saying is, contrary to your dismissal of his 'Path Notes' book, i think it contained more than enough if your soul concern is awakening the kundalini. most people here are already immersed in a number of different systems. i, for instance, wouldn't be interested in most of that long list of 'stuff' you put together into a system. most people have the problem of doing too much and accomplishing very little.

and you didn't answer my question: how do define "fully awakened kundalini?" i definitely have strong kundalini arousal, and i'm very capable of arousing the kundalini in my students just by an act of will. but i don't know what "fully awakened kundalini" means or how that differs in your opinion from an aroused kundalini.

**what's the metric or 'bright line' that distinguishes mere arousal from full awakening?**

Edited by Hundun

with all do respect,

this was mostly non-responsive. i get that he liked playing with stuff. i do too. and yes, the high level stuff tends to all be very similar. that's actually another reason not to waste time with all the other stuff, unless you just want to do it for fun.

what i'm saying is, contrary to your dismissal of his 'Path Notes' book, i think it contained more than enough if your soul concern is awakening the kundalini. most people here are already immersed in a number of different systems. i, for instance, wouldn't be interested in most of that long list of 'stuff' you put together into a system. most people have the problem of doing too much and accomplishing very little.

and you didn't answer my question: how do define "fully awakened kundalini?" i definitely have strong kundalini arousal, and i'm very capable of arousing the kundalini in my students just by an act of will. but i don't know what "fully awakened kundalini" means or how that differs in your opinion from an aroused kundalini.

**what's the metric or 'bright line' that distinguishes mere arousal from full awakening?**

: ) Well see i did not Dismiss Path notes...But Glenn told me its just my notes its not everything.

And that is the truth. I am not putting a gun to your head and saying this is the END ALL PATH....: )

Here is the truth...you will never stop growing or evolving no matter what "LEVEL" of attainment or how much Kundalini you have aroused. Also everyone has a little kundalini active otherwise you would be DEAD.

However there are biological signs of a "full" Kundalini. One is a definet Glow in the aura from head to Toe of Bright Whitish Gold & Purples. Another is all chakras full open and emitting out a field that is pretty big by most standards, another is being able to raise ones own kundalini in their body and bring the Downward flow down aswell and also circulate it. Another is being able to tap into the Earth's Kundalini and the Sky's Kundalini. Most of that is in tibetan Thigle/ tummo practices and taoist practices. I added some things to KAP as Glenn requested i came from a tibetan/hindu tantric Background and was able to raise my kundalini up to crown before i met Glenn which is what he liked cause it ewas easy for him to take me further with out much effort. I have been able to raise my kundalini to crown since i was 18 years of age. I am 31 now and I am in a constnt stae of bliss and energy is flowing 24/7 with out much effort. I usually do not toot my horn nor post here but i have seen so many things about what glenn did or did not do and or what kundlaini is and isnt and what is real and what is not that i figured i would share my 2 cents. There is a distinct feeling and occurance biologicaly that happens when you start opening your kundlaini and you get kriyas, and then when you take to crown and you get a SAMBIJA SAMADHi (Bliss with object, but this high fades in time), and then when you go past the crown and merge with void and you get a NIRBIJA SAMADHI (Pure Bliss without object , formless this bliss is permanent) where you are in a constant state of bliss and arousal you are for the most part "ON" all the time. Most people with partial kundalini are not rooted and also are burning up their own "Ojas" and body in the process. Hence why kundalini can be dangerous. Full Kundalini is balanced it is you as a bridge between Earth & Sky, Lower universe and upper universe. And then on a quantum level all that stuff is within (thigle).

You have to realize that not everyone is the same hence why Glenn wanted to make sure it was all put into simple ways and also it would cater to many paths. He believed that having kundalini fully open is like adding catalyst to what ever you do.

Path notes is a great read but again I am telling you cause I got it directly from the horses mouth....NOT everything is in there nor in Shadow Strategies. He left some keys hidden so you would have to go see him. I know cause I was there I went through it with him and it wasn't just "once" I was close with Glenn for many years and he was both my friend, teacher and also my student when it came to Tibetan & Hindu Tantras.

You do not have to take my word for it. But there is a reason i have a certificate signed and stamped by him : ) .

Peace

Santiago

it's a guided visualization practice. it's in the 'Path Notes' book.

Yes its a way to establish a "inner domain" to work out your practices. In the higher stages you do a lot of your actual practice in Damo's Cave. This allows easy work with Dream Yoga, Manifestation, etc.

It is a Shamanic practice. And again what is in Path notes is just the beginning.

The cave is "huge" asset to those that know how to use it.

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

You do not have to take my word for it. But there is a reason i have a certificate signed and stamped by him : )

i won't take your word for it. i don't have to. i actually felt you today! :lol: there are a million false masters out there who cannot do what you did today.

that you could transmit like that without even knowing my real name or what i look like or exactly what city i'm in, says a lot about your raw talent. plus you had my spine jumping a little bit today, which says to me that you're stronger than i am, as just touching your energy was provoking my body to jump to a higher state. i don't buy that anyone is stronger than me until they can demonstrate it. you did that.

not that you need this, but you can consider this my official endorsement.

thought i'd share this part publicly in case anyone's thinking about checking you out.

• Like 1

i won't take your word for it. i don't have to. i actually felt you today! :lol: there are a million false masters out there who cannot do what you did today.

that you could transmit like that without even knowing my real name or what i look like or exactly what city i'm in, says a lot about your raw talent. plus you had my spine jumping a little bit today, which says to me that you're stronger than i am, as just touching your energy was provoking my body to jump to a higher state. i don't buy that anyone is stronger than me until they can demonstrate it. you did that.

not that you need this, but you can consider this my official endorsement.

thought i'd share this part publicly in case anyone's thinking about checking you out.

Thanks I sent you some shakti around 7:30 am and then through out the day. Jut sent you another kick of juice about 5 min ago. I did in fact send energy to your spine earlier. Also not sure if you noticed the clouds out side above your head in the skies ;) : )

Visited you a few times..was wondering why you not email me yet :P : ).

Thanks for the endorsement. I appreciate it.

Many Smiles to you :):)

I have to admit its Shakti who does what she does I am just a conductor B)

Peace

Santiago

Wow interesting information, diod Glen make alot of this stuff up or is it ancient methods?

He certainly modified things as he saw fitting but not really make anything up. It all has its traces in Shamanism, Tantra, Taoism, Esoteric Buddhism & Bon Po.

Also Shakti taught him. Best teacher on energy is a kundalini itself.

I read Path Notes some 3, maybe 4, years ago now - when I first started doing a little reading around. It was a pleasure to read and an insight into somebody else's practice. Glenn clearly enjoyed finding what worked for him and creating an integrated system from this. If KAP is the culmination of all his work and what he saw as lessons/practices worth learning, then I will treat it with the respect I feel it deserves.

Alas, however, I am not the type of person to follow one teacher/system alone. Perhaps this is where this system may play a useful part in some aspiring cultivators - it tailors the practices gathered from a wide pool for the individual. If international teachings ever become available I would be keen to attend.

Glenn clearly had a lot more under his hood than what was mentioned in the brief sharing of pivotal experiences that Path Notes was. His experiences were indeed broad - as reflected in the KAP syllabus - but they clearly took him somewhere and helped him achieve much. In fact, it's because of Path Notes that I received counselling in Rubenfeld Synergy, a school of psychotherapy, after my long period of psychosis inflicted due to cultivating heavily while under the influence of LSA. I trusted his writings and his knowledge to the extent that in one of my greatest pivotal experiences I used his writings to influence my path's notes.

I am keen to know more about this system, Santiago. If travel costs weren't an issue, I'd be diligently waiting outside your front door as soon as I could be there. May I ask what plans there are for KAP, and what stage of development it has reached so far?

Ever grateful,

James

I am keen to know more about this system, Santiago. If travel costs weren't an issue, I'd be diligently waiting outside your front door as soon as I could be there. May I ask what plans there are for KAP, and what stage of development it has reached so far?

Ever grateful,

James

hi James

i think in July. In any case you can message me here and i can give you my # you can call me anytime.

best wishes,

Santiago

Vajrasattva,

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Also Shakti taught him. Best teacher on energy is a kundalini itself.

Then why techniques and teachers?

As some one with a background in Buddhism, how do you relate the development of kundalini/chi, this form of "enlightenment", with Buddhist enlightenment which is based on insight? The samadhis you talk about relate in my mind to shamantha practice, as opposed to mindfulness/insight practices.

As to partial kundalini, what do you make of Glenn's article here?

As to bliss 24/7, what happens when something sad occurs? Can you relate to suffering of others?

What is the goal of these practices? Do they liberate beings from suffering?

I don't mean to question--- most of my work has dealt with mindfulness practices as opposed to energetic practices. I haven't had much luck with energetic practices, but I think they could, in theory, give fuel to power mindfulness practices.

Vajrasattva,

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Then why techniques and teachers? >>

True you do not need anyone its all inside you. However try unlocking that with out a guide in under a year or 6 months : ).

A guide that knows the map can get you back to your true self much faster.

Shakti also communicate but not in the words or the language or with state of brain most people are in. So being around someone that can run that voltage and can act as a bridge to such energy can trigger your own Kundalini & also trigger your Self actualization.

<<As some one with a background in Buddhism, how do you relate the development of kundalini/chi, this form of "enlightenment", with Buddhist enlightenment which is based on insight? The samadhis you talk about relate in my mind to shamantha practice, as opposed to mindfulness/insight practices. >>

There is Mindfulness. You have to be mindful to achieve anything with Kundalini. Glenn Taught as Mushin or o mind or empty mind. Even in Dzogchen when you do any energy work you start from an empty vessel , fill it do you work and then return it to emptyness once full.

This is no different to how Glenn did things. It was all about going back to the Void.

<<As to partial kundalini, what do you make of Glenn's article here?

<<As to bliss 24/7, what happens when something sad occurs? Can you relate to suffering of others?>>

Well there are times you deal with different shades of this reality and not all of them are happy go lucky. But you will have enough tools to heal yourself and other and also stay for the most part in MUSHIN and let the Universe respond to the situations at hand. As the old Ninja saying goes....Let the Universe decide.....funny how that corresponds to what the Bon Po say as well and what a true Taoist would say.

<<What is the goal of these practices? Do they liberate beings from suffering? >>

Yes 1st liberate yourself and in the process work to liberate others. Generation of enlightenment as taught in esoteric buddhism/Bon po is in this practice. It is a Boddhisattva way.

Goal is you do what the universe wants You be a real human being and you center yourself and give long life and nourishment & stability for others. To me its a Buddha way with out all the dogma : ). Just being breathing & sharing.

As Glenn would say like a little kid playing. Or like a bear cub.

<<I don't mean to question--- most of my work has dealt with mindfulness practices as opposed to energetic practices. I haven't had much luck with energetic practices, but I think they could, in theory, give fuel to power mindfulness practices.

>>

ABSOLUTELY!

I will give you a story Glenn told me. He said that when he visited the monestaries in JAPAN of ZEN buddhism, the monks said only to sit. and do nothing. But after a while they noticed Glenn had actual awakening. THey opened more up with him. In private the head monk said after 5 years or so they begin to teach students how to circulate the mind around the body, and how to strengthen their internal winds, and how to become more energetic....(chi Gung!!!!!!!). Glen said well why not teach them now? Said no first they have to empty their cups. Monk told Glenn if someone really wanted to acheive enlightenment it should only take 6 months at the most if he or she has the right methods.

When I did Bon Po with my Lama, it was the same thing. For a long time it was sutra chanting & then mindfulness. There is Value in this for sure but he was holding out.

It was not untill we did Trulkhor & Tummo that he tells me this is the single most important practices to achieve true enlightenement. Infact he said it was everything. Tsa Lung Thigle (channels, Chakras, Prana, Sexual energy) the ingredients you need to achieve a real Kundalini. So in the trulkhor practices everything is geared to open your channels, stimulate your prana and increase chi levels and also circulate your sexual energy arouse kundalini.

Its no different than the aims Glenn was meeting with.

I think that for the most part spiritual institutions have held ot information for many reasons. Some for good some bad reason.

But times are changing. The Earth actually needs more awakened folks. :)

In Shakti,

Santiago

Vajrasattva,

As to partial kundalini, what do you make of Glenn's article here?

Partial kundalini is what glenn is talking about a Kriya or purification or a moment of Bliss that Fades and is gone.

This is not the Full Monty : )

Edited by Vajrasattva

how about some juice for a fellow miamian!!!

Haha haven't you seen the skies here the last 2 weeks : )

Peace

Santiago

how about some juice for a fellow miamian!!!

rain in your general direction my friend. Hope you enjoy : )

Peace

Santiago

Monk told Glenn if someone really wanted to acheive enlightenment it should only take 6 months at the most if he or she has the right methods.

When I did Bon Po with my Lama, it was the same thing. For a long time it was sutra chanting & then mindfulness. There is Value in this for sure but he was holding out.

It was not untill we did Trulkhor & Tummo that he tells me this is the single most important practices to achieve true enlightenement. Infact he said it was everything. Tsa Lung Thigle (channels, Chakras, Prana, Sexual energy) the ingredients you need to achieve a real Kundalini. So in the trulkhor practices everything is geared to open your channels, stimulate your prana and increase chi levels and also circulate your sexual energy arouse kundalini.

Partial kundalini is what glenn is talking about a Kriya or purification or a moment of Bliss that Fades and is gone.

Yea, I think the energetics are highly important. And a lot of the other stuff is just "mindless filler," to be frank. Because the goal is mindless...not filling it, lol.

Thus, I agree that if you really cut it down to the core essentials, the process is much quicker and simpler than it has been made out to be. You could really streamline it and increase the efficiency manifold.

Although, isn't a partial kundalini just that? Partial? Nothing more, nothing less...?

So, are YOU and was Glenn ENLIGHTENED?

Yea, I think the energetics are highly important. And a lot of the other stuff is just "mindless filler," to be frank. Because the goal is mindless...not filling it, lol.

Thus, I agree that if you really cut it down to the core essentials, the process is much quicker and simpler than it has been made out to be. You could really streamline it and increase the efficiency manifold.

Although, isn't a partial kundalini just that? Partial? Nothing more, nothing less...?

So, are YOU and was Glenn ENLIGHTENED?

I know the answer to that but I will let you feel that out for yourself. "Enlightened" is just a title for someone that has earned the "black Belt" and now he chooses to go back to being a white belt. You get me?

I know what I have and I know how to do it : ). hope that answers your question.

As much as I teach I still learn & study, as much as Glenn knew he still learned and studied.

There is no END ALL BE ALL. You just follow your path grow and share along the way.

Peace

Santiago

But times are changing. The Earth actually needs more awakened folks. :)

These two sentences have stuck in my mind ever since I read them almost a week ago. It isn't the first time that I have read/heard this. Some 2012 theories abound with this stuff.

I would be grateful if you took the time to explain this. Is this an intuitive feeling due to your high cultivation, or something else?

Yours humbly,

James

Edited by .broken.