Partez

Lasting longer in the bedroom.

Any guys want to share tips for lasting longer in the bedroom, Qi Gong or otherwise, or any techniques or diet choices.

The two tips I found to consistently work is conscious, deep breathing during the act, and having one beer before.  🤪

Edited by Partez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Partez said:

I couldn't see anything for lasting longer here...

But I do remember reading that pressing down on the perineum will hold the flow of sperm.

Kidney 3. It does work with time.

22 hours ago, Partez said:

Any guys want to share tips for lasting longer in the bedroom, or any techniques...

Spoiler

A gentleman knows... the best technique is "ladies first."  

• Like 1

Kanna extract will do the trick. It works like MDMA so will hinder premature orgasm but not as powerful so it will not block entirely. Also moving focus from your sacral areas to your hands and eyes can help divert attention too. 

On 3.11.2023 at 7:37 AM, Partez said:

I couldn't see anything for lasting longer here...

But I do remember reading that pressing down on the perineum will hold the flow of sperm.

Externally pressing on the perineum is a technique a lot of men have damaged themselves through. Not a good idea. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, markern said:

Externally pressing on the perineum is a technique a lot of men have damaged themselves through. Not a good idea. 

Yes, I'm not a fan.

Better to put the work in doing kegels and the like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Partez said:

Yes, I'm not a fan.

Better to put the work in doing kegels and the like.

Yup

Forget where I read it, there's a Taoist technique for love making.  It involves a rhythm of 8 short thrusts and 1 long/deeper one.  You count out each set on a finger.  Going thru both hands is 90 then you start again, mastery meant 8,100 strokes.  

When I was younger I worked on it for awhile.  Later found being an American 3 short, 1 long worked better for me.  Counting became optional too. 

Physically there is some advantage to using shorter thrusts for better control.  Switching positions can also help make for a longer sessions.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Partez said:

I like a good challenge.

The lady has to be up for it too.  There's fun tantric and then there's wt??? tantric.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, thelerner said:

The lady has to be up for it too.  There's fun tantric and then there's wt??? tantric.

"Are you done yet?" Tantra.

• Haha 2

Spoiler

Thought lost in emptiness. Never mind.

Edited by S:C
  • Like 1

If one needs other means to enhance the sexual performance, then, the body may or may not be physically ready for the prolongation. In other words, it is still depends on the initial condition of the body of that individual. Thus one might be out perform the other. Diligent practice of Qigong will invigorate all the organs to activate the body cells. The body cells will generate more energy for the prolongation while regulating the breathing. Even substance was taken, but it still need to have ample of postnatal chi to process it to sustain the prenatal chi of the body.

What does that mean in modern language. It means, no matter what one takes, it still need ample of oxygen to process it into biochemical energy to sustain all the functions of the body. To obtain ample of oxygen is by regulating the breathing with Qigong.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Look up man flow yoga on YouTube. 

I've mainly used it for erection and increasing blood flow to the pelvic area with good results. 

Kegel exercises were harmful for my body, yoga with special focus much better. 

Just make excuses instead ;

image.png.22daa41cb64b513d45469297edafd681.png

" Whata do you mean 'premature'  !   Its a busy world ...

I have  a lota work today ... time is money   .....   and I

gotta check the news  before I go out .  You got plenty

of time, sitting around here all day , but I dont   "

• Haha 1

I dont see the problem really .

Number 1 ..... 'premature ' .  Then  number 2 takes a bit longer  .... number 3 longer .... number 4 even longer .... until

Her :  " What's that light outside ? "

Me :  " Thats the Sun coming up " .

Spoiler

image.png.d9252240acd991ae09e10a86b3819c04.png

Edited by Nungali

There is a urologist on youtube called Rena Malik who advised using a numbing / desensitizing agent similar to novocaine on the penis to decrease sensitivity and last longer.

But a lot of people said it doesn't work. lol

I last so long in the bedroom that my wife has to knock on the door and shout ‘wake up you lazy bastard - are you going to stay in bed all day!’

• Haha 1