5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This what I said:

I think it's important to check multiple sources and not to ignore any perspectives.  Although, if one of those sources is known to be a liar, then that should be considered as well.

For those with reading comprehension difficulties:

When a source is known to be a liar, then it is good to consider their perspective in reverse.  This can be found in the art-of-war.

I understand that reading comprehension can be difficult for children, and these are complicated nuanced subjects.  And if a person is stuck as a child, it might even be painful to try to use their brain as an adult.  

You got no sense of humor have you  ? 

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It's much smarter to spread out and diversify, but, it takes bravery and cross-training to survive in isolation.

That would be you, right ?

The brave and cross-training  Daniel  ! 

4 minutes ago, Cobie said:

child-like not chili dish :lol:

If Daniel had written that I would have insisted there is NO recipe for a  chili dish  in TTC  ! 

- just so he could use that against me   .....   :D  

2 minutes ago, Cobie said:

You know that’s not what Daniel is saying. 

Are you sure?

I'm off to  do  something more productive ..... got a pile of cow shit to shovel up onto the compost heap .

Anyone wanna help ? Bit of farm work  ....  be good for ya!

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Bias'd people hate to look at evidence.  There is a reason that justice systems with lawyers are utilized in all civilized countries.  It's fair.

Goodwill towards friends is easily corrupted, but at least a person is not alone.

I offer friendship to everyone, but I won't compromise on certain principles.  It's a good thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ahhh .... the compost heap has grown upwards again .   It needs to be 2 mt  high to make it a cube . Thing is , it sinks a bit each time I add more due to the weight .

Its a large one , biggest I have made  .  Soon when it stabilises to 2 mt high I will add the  'secret biodynamic sorcery ' ingredients to it  ....

and some  stinging nettles , and some other herbal teas .  then 'cook' it just right  ..... they can actually ignite from the internal heat if one is not careful .

I luv cooing up witchy-poo alchemical stuff    

image.png.12da996a919b9b111f9b74965cf2f55e.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I think it's useful to see the reactions of the others to my posts.  It tells me a lot about their point of view and whether or not they are someone who's opinions are credible. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

On 10/19/2023 at 8:03 AM, Cobie said:

denial   :lol:

image.jpeg.aa039b79e79aa4da7404edc936a440a5.jpeg

The Nile

You funny foreigners and your English misspellings  !  :D .....  

its spelt   D - a - n - i - e - l  .

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think it's useful to see the reactions of the others to my posts.  It tells me a lot about their point of view and whether or not they are someone who's opinions are credible. 

I see  ......   If they 'like' your posts ... then they are 'credible '    then    :) 

• Haha 2

On 10/19/2023 at 1:04 PM, Daniel said:

If you agree with me on nine out of 12 issues, vote for me.  If you agree with me on 12 out of 12 issues, see a psychiatrist.

- Ed Koch

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

Voting ?  No voting was going on ..... I was  'recruiting people'   remember ... for some 'hate fest ' or something , as Daniel claimed .

(  I  thought we had just finished 'Lovefest ' .... But apparently not . ) 

NUNGALI 

image.png.f347d1b2950b2be970264757f37cb2f0.png

NEEDS     YOU !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

If you agree with me on nine out of 12 issues, vote for me.  If you agree with me on 12 out of 12 issues, see a psychiatrist.

- Ed Koch

Or ..... if you agree with someone 12 out of 12 issues that  needed to see a psychiatrist . ....

most people would wonder what the  hell was wrong     with you  .

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

- Ed Koch

It's not about agreeing with me.  It's laughing at me when I am saying something serious. 

Edited by Daniel
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Itt's not about agreeing with me.  It's laughing at me when I am saying something serious. 

The laughing emoji is the most problematic, imo.  Sometimes people use it to express contempt.  I agree that such people are not worthy of concern.

• Wow 1

54 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

The laughing emoji is the most problematic, imo.  Sometimes people use it to express contempt.  I agree that such people are not worthy of concern.

Not just concern, but that's true too.  It indicates that their opinions are not based on what is being said, not on content, but how it makes them feel.  And that:  "tells me a lot about their point of view and whether or not they are someone who's opinions are credible."