2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Regarding the false claim that hermetic Qabalah was distinguished in the in the "tattoo" thread, searching the thread it self confirms that is not true.  "Qabbalah" is mentioned 3 times.  All by me.  "Hermetic" is mentioned 1 time by me.

It really is that simple to double check and see if what is being said is accurate or not.

Screenshot_20231022_152611.thumb.jpg.689ae0088552901aa424a3ff0831606a.jpg

Screenshot_20231022_152625.thumb.jpg.7faa2639a19b7511665c20020e55c9c2.jpg

Screenshot_20231022_152635.thumb.jpg.1e10a03ee12d75c6bac225b2f865ef5d.jpg

Screenshot_20231022_152656.thumb.jpg.d35e0215b612405a0c52be9ec5725152.jpg

Ahhhh ... but I see you added   "  was distinguished in the in the "tattoo" thread,  " .   In your rush to prove yourself right ... while ignoring all the other points I   BUSTED  you on .

I never claimed that .  I claimed I had already said that and you said   that  Its good that i  distinguished between the two  ... I never said in which thread that happened .  I thought you had a good memory and would have remembered that  .  I made it very clear to you way back, as soon as I relaised you where into  some type of Judaism .    I well know and have for some time , the Jewish reaction to non Jews that study Qabbalah .

It was YOU  that claimed I was spelling it wrong . Some one so knowledgable and faultless should have picked that up the first time I wrote it with Q .  

And if you missed the point that I am a hermeticist and not a Jew  , well   ......  

The reason I quoted myself was because I was misquoted and it was taken out of context.

Yes, I am familiar that you are a Hermetic Qabbalist, and yes, I do not recall you making that distinction clear.  You did try to correct me about Kabbalah in that thread with "K", so that does imply some sort of authority even though you are now admitting, you don't know it, don't practice it.  No you do not make it clear you do not know Kabbalah, you do something else which borrowed/stole words from annother language that it doesn't know pretending that they're "magic".  I think you should be clear and not pretend to know things that you do not know.

But everyone pretends to know kabbalah.  Not just you.

Like I said, it's not a problem until you start to assert yourself as an authority where there is ONLY ONE way of looking at things using words that come from a different tradition than yours.

Edited by Daniel

Doing a quick search:

Nungali has used the word "Qabbalah" on the site 7 times.  In one of those he refers to Jewish Qabbalah, which doesn't exist.  The most recent was indeed recent, Oct 3.  BUT!  I had nungali on ignore.  So, naturally I wouldn't see that.  And what he posted was false about the so-called Jewish Qabbalah even if he got the spelling correct, he was W-R-O-N-G about it.

Before that, 2019.

For Qabalah spelled with one b, 14 times.  2019 is the most recent.

Kabbalah?  Nungali posted about it 52 times.   So, it appears that the fraud continues...  There is not a cleear distinction.  And the preference is to use the label Kabbalah even though its totally different than the borrowed/stolen/broken Qabbalah.  And it's this Qabbalah which Mr Nungali is actually familiar with.

Why would anyone use the name Qabbalah in the first place if they weren't trying to confuse and con people?

Screenshot_20231022_181400.thumb.jpg.6358647fb828615ff18b9e422df8a864.jpg

Edited by Daniel

This is a good example:  Here is Nungali claiming to have spent years studying Kabbalah.  But just a little bit ago, he's telling me he made a distinction?  That he was a Hermetic Qabbalist.   Nope.  And if one knows actual Kabbalah, he's wrong about using "mercy" below.  That's W-R-O-N-G.  It comes from not knowing what the concepts actually mean how they operate.  The balance and symmetry which is all erased by Qabbalah.  One can tell if they look at how they put together a tree-of-life.  Total mess.

Screenshot_20231022_181947.thumb.jpg.2c03242ea8887893f2fc59af12d7e87a.jpg

Edited by Daniel

19 hours ago, Daniel said:

The reason I quoted myself

... is becasue you like hearing your own voice  ? 

was because I was misquoted and it was taken out of context.

Yes, I am familiar that you are a Hermetic Qabbalist, and yes, I do not recall you making that distinction clear. 

Oh well , our memory does fade as we get older . 

at least you admit that you where familiar with the difference all along and actually DID know what type of  CKQabbalh I was into

You did try to correct me about Kabbalah in that thread with "K", so that does imply some sort of authority even though you are now admitting, you don't know it, don't practice it.  No you do not make it clear you do not know Kabbalah, you do something else which borrowed/stole words from annother language that it doesn't know pretending that they're "magic". 

Oh , I "stole " you words did I  ?   Did you know English 'steals'  words too  ... especially here on Daobums  we appropriate all sorts of words  into English language . 

It must be rather shocking for you to endure  ?  perhaps you should call the language police   ?  

Dont worry , karma will eventually get me   (  D'oh ! ... there I go again  )  and then you will have schadenfreude  ( D 'oh  !  ) 

I think you should be clear and not pretend to know things that you do not know.

Well, you know what I think YOU should do  ......     ? 

But everyone pretends to know kabbalah.  Not just you.

No they dont , thats a silly thing to say .

Cobie ... do you pretend to  know Kabbalah  ?     How about   Cabbalah then   ? 

Like I said, it's not a problem until you start to assert yourself as an authority where there is ONLY ONE way of looking at things using words that come from a different tradition than yours.

The words I use in my tradition come from all over the place as my tradition is eclectic , and has been for a few 100 years .

You best , block your ears for this .... we also incorporate several types of Yoga  too   (   D'oh  !    )   .

Edited by Nungali

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

Its good that i  distinguished between the two  ..

You didn't distinguish at all.  Thats the point.  You aren't being honest. 

15 minutes ago, Nungali said:

The words I use in my tradition come from all over the place

And here is confirmation.  Flip-flop, flip-flop.  "I distinguish, but I don't distinguish, I distinguish, but I don't"

This is why I put you in ignore.  You just can't seem to be consistent.  And you'll say anything. 

Bye Nungali.  I'm flushing your posts back into the ignore bin.  If you cannot be trusted to be honest, to be consistent.  Reading your posts is like listening to a drunk delusional politician.

Edited by Daniel
  • Wow 1

21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oh , I "stole " you words did I  ?   Did you know English 'steals'  words too  ... especially here on Daobums  we appropriate all sorts of words  into English language . 

It must be rather shocking for you to endure  ?  perhaps you should call the language police   ?  

Dont worry , karma will eventually get me   (  D'oh ! ... there I go again  )  and then you will have schadenfreude  ( D 'oh  !  ) 

I read through the last page of this thread and now I'm thoroughly Nungalied.

Doing a quick search:

Nungali has used the word "Qabbalah" on the site 7 times.  In one of those he refers to Jewish Qabbalah, which doesn't exist.  The most recent was indeed recent, Oct 3.  BUT!  I had nungali on ignore.  So, naturally I wouldn't see that.  And what he posted was false about the so-called Jewish Qabbalah even if he got the spelling correct, he was W-R-O-N-G about it.

Before that, 2019.

For Qabalah spelled with one b, 14 times.  2019 is the most recent.

Thank you Daniel for staying up all night , searching through dao bums and making a log of my spelling mistakes  and typos

14 times with 2019 being the most recent ..... where I neglected to add a double b

Shocking !  

I should  ......   ( wait for it folks   ) .... 

Mind my  'b'  s  and  'q' s       :) 

Kabbalah?  Nungali posted about it 52 times. 

How many times did I do   Cabalah   ?

So, it appears that the fraud continues... 

I have to admire you Daniel ... I know no other person on DBs EVER in all my time here , that goes over years of history of my posting , to log my spelling slackness as evidence of my  " fraud "    :D  .

There is not a cleear distinction. 

Right !   I read this sentence and I have you now logged for 

1 mention of   "   cleear  " 

( I see you are working up to your own 'fraudulent " activities as well  .  )

And the preference is to use the label Kabbalah even though its totally different than the borrowed/stolen/broken Qabbalah.  And it's this Qabbalah which Mr Nungali is actually familiar with.

Actually  I got it all wrong . I did some research and what I am into is actually spelt 

Xabbalah .

( so now you can log me down for

1  x  Xabbalah .    )

Why would anyone use the name Qabbalah in the first place if they weren't trying to confuse and con people?

To make a distinction  in an attempt to stop some uptight  anal   traditioalist complaining about some cultural borrowing that appened a few centuries back .

I better put down a little dissertation so Daniel realises how and why all this happened : 

In late Egyptian times Alexandria was formed , it was  a place for WORLD knowledge  and they accepted Jewish wisdom as well as Greek, Egyptian , Zoroastrian and others  .  Already the eclectic 'borrowings' had started. That eventually declined , the centre moved to Haran in Syria  where Muslims encountered and adopted it . This eventually led to an Islamic Golden Age .

Meanwhile Europe was suffering from a fundamentalist ignorance , basing its knowledge on things other than this new 'hermetic science ' . Eventually , east met west and that knowledge passed into European society as  an 'Enlightenment '. Then along with the age of science, hermetic science was pushed underground .   It was always eclectic  and  'stealing ' from other traditions .

if you got a problem with me or anyone else  using your 'stolen words' .... take it up in ancient Alexandria  ( where they where decent enough to recognise and include 'your' traditions as worthwhile . )

Screenshot_20231022_181400.thumb.jpg.6358647fb828615ff18b9e422df8a864.jpg

lets get those numbers up  !       52 is a low score !

Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah Kabbalah

Kabalah Kabalah Kabalah Kabalah

Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah Cabalah

and 

Xabbalah  Xabbalah  Xabbalah  Xabbalah 

This is a good example:  Here is Nungali claiming to have spent years studying Kabbalah. 

I spent years studying Qabbbalah .

But just a little bit ago, he's telling me he made a distinction?  That he was a Hermetic Qabbalist.   Nope. 

But , we already showed and saw that Qabbalh with Q distinguishes the hermetic versions .   So ... nope to your nope .

And if one knows actual Kabbalah, he's wrong about using "mercy" below.

Nah , because that is its attribution in Qabbalah, not Kabbalah .

That's W-R-O-N-G.  It comes from not knowing what the concepts actually mean how they operate.  The balance and symmetry which is all erased by Qabbalah. 

Oh, now you are back to the Q version again . In that version no balance or symmetry is lost at all ;

Mercy is on one side , severity is on the other . go to far into mercy you 'allow and abet evil to exist in the world ' ,  go to far into severity and you create force, cruelty and oppression , so one must stay BALANCED .   Its basic  GD lesson 101 .   And the whole system is about balance . But I doubt you really know much about it at all .  

How long have YOU been studying the Western Magical Tradition   .... hmmmmmm    ?

One can tell if they look at how they put together a tree-of-life.  Total mess.

Since you study (   so you seem to be claiming )  Kabbalah ... you must realise many different Jewish scholars and mystics have constructed all types of  different Trees of Life .

So Mr Jewish expert ... which one of THOSE is THE correct one , and which are all the fake bad immoral stolen nasty Nungali type ones?

If you dont realise this I can post them for you here .

29 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You didn't distinguish at all.  Thats the point.  You aren't being honest. 

And here is confirmation.  Flip-flop, flip-flop.  "I distinguish, but I don't distinguish, I distinguish, but I don't"

This is why I put you in ignore.  You just can't seem to be consistent.  And you'll say anything. 

Bye Nungali.  I'm flushing your posts back into the ignore bin.  If you cannot be trusted to be honest, to be consistent.  Reading your posts is like listening to a drunk delusional politician.

Just so you cant go back and edit out your unfounded personal attack and insult .   :) 

Well, at least someone is taking my advice  ! 

45 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You best , block your ears for this ....

23 minutes ago, Cobie said:

image.jpeg.065011edebecad2d4b321a43eb5c5526.jpeg

21 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I read through the last page of this thread and now I'm thoroughly Nungalied.

HEY  ! 

That's  MY word !  :angry:

Dont steal my langridge   !  

( D'oh , I stole a word my Iranian boss uses !  )

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cobie said:

I do not “pretend” duh! I am all-knowing! Behold, this is it:

image.jpeg.b83e439f1f0f2fbce93b67d7c7347fdb.jpeg

Hey !  Thats one of our stolen  kabbages  ! 

and for that ..... I'm gonna flush you and your posts right down the ignore bin  !  

:D 

• Wow 1

6 hours ago, Cobie said:

I studied it before I could even walk!

image.jpeg.083f523a9a859dd3ad1c6dc597f0827d.jpeg

No sorry , that yet another version

" Ka  bub-bub allah  " .

Edited by Nungali