Chang dao ling

Electric chi

Hi friends, i see a you tube reel. A man  seem to healing a patient. The patient reacts like he is getting electric shock. Is it possible generate electric chi out side mo pai system? This man looks like Asian with glasses 

• Like 1

Yes it is possible outside of Mo Pai, and even possible outside of Chinese systems. I’ve met someone who can do it from pencak silat and Sufi practices. Very strong electric shock coming out of his hands. Search for “Pak Muhammad” in this forum and you can read other people’s experience with him.

Here is a video of him zapping my wife:

Here is a video of him zapping his student Santiago (skip to 0:30 seconds): 

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Yes it is possible outside of Mo Pai, and even possible outside of Chinese systems. I’ve met someone who can do it from pencak silat and Sufi practices. Very strong electric shock coming out of his hands. Search for “Pak Muhammad” in this forum and you can read other people’s experience with him.

Here is a video of him zapping my wife:

Here is a video of him zapping his student Santiago (skip to 0:30 seconds): 

Thank you very much bro

• Like 2

two guys asked me back channel about this stuff. so i explain how it works.

first of all for it to work no qigong or any other training is necessary. therefore training and qigong has nothing to do with this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slain_in_the_Spirit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mesmer

now lets see what happens in the vids above with the electrical qigong and other mumbo-jumbo

1.  people who come to experience it self-select - they are believers already full of nervous tension, coming long way, paying the fee. a non-believer simply would not come.

2. the ritual. taking of shoes, standing  on a towel has absolutely no sense in terms of electrical conductivity. electrical current would not go through the carpet and the floor whether shod or not. but this ritual heightens the tension. (and proves that real electricity has nothing to do with it).

3. in the demanding presence of other believers, being taped, given a lecture beforehand - the tension keeps heightening and finally when the charismatic master makes mysterious gestures - the tension climaxes in an electric feeling.

thats all there is to it. the electric shock is self induced to the patient by the patient. and the master is self -deluded. at best.

(or a scammer. at worst)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

1.  people who come to experience it self-select - they are believers already full of nervous tension, coming long way, paying the fee. a non-believer simply would not come.

I traveled to a guy who lived less than a hour from my house. Not a long way at all.

2. the ritual. taking of shoes, standing  on a towel has absolutely no sense in terms of electrical conductivity. electrical current would not go through the carpet and the floor whether shod or not. but this ritual heightens the tension. (and proves that real electricity has nothing to do with it).

The guy I saw didn’t use a towel at all, was barefoot before I even got there. 

3. in the demanding presence of other believers, being taped, given a lecture beforehand - the tension keeps heightening and finally when the charismatic master makes mysterious gestures - the tension climaxes in an electric feeling.

No lecture or tension at all. We were watching the World Cup on tv at the time, drinking tea and eating biscuits. 

Honestly this is the worst attempt of debunking I have ever seen. I suggest you get up off your armchair and actually do some real investigation before you speak.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

15 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

Chiming in on this one as I have experienced fa qi several times since 2017 and I think some editorializing is necessary.

The one thing about fa qi is whether you as an individual believe it or not does not change the intensity, process, or impact. You will feel it and it is substantial even if you don’t believe it.

The healers I received fa qi from had those who did believe in it and many who did not during my very first experience in 2017. And everyone felt it. Every single day. It did feel electric and impactful to everyone who had the process completed on them. I will say on this point you’re emphatically wrong on. That isn’t to say that after a bit it can feel pleasant as the body opens up (because again this is healing and the primary goal is healing - more on below) but you still feel the electric phenomenon.

Not everyone I’ve received fa qi from uses a towel but the towel does make sense. But I also think you may not understand what is really going electrically on so I’ll briefly explain this point.

The healers create an electric circuit. The towel grounds the person so the qi flows into the body and out safely without major damage. The wet towel (rather damp) is a good ground to ensure the energy doesn’t kill the person. Primarily the goal is to ensure nothing bad or unwarranted happens to the person being healed. For the healer it means they won’t use as much qi to get the intended therapeutic effect (which in one lineage is to clear the jing luo promoting proper flow of qi to the person being healed).

That’s really it honestly. And it doesn’t really seem like you have a ton of experience with this or even basic electrical so I thought it would be a good idea to explain this for a bit. Without the grounding there is a large risk of damage to the person being healed. Much like when there’s an electrical appliance without a ground when an electrical surge happens. It kills the appliance for the most part.

This is also wrong. First time the only thing I was told is to breathe. No theory, no lectures. Just breathe. 

Lectures aren’t given to people who go see these healers as most of them can’t speak English and the people that are healed don’t want to know about the how (unless they want to learn how to do it too). More often than not, no amount of description really prepares you for the impact of what will happen even if there were. For the people I traveled with during that time, there was a lot of skepticism and apprehension and not necessarily what you describe.

From your post, this tells me that you have no idea nor have never experienced what happens during these sessions. I don’t think (given that) you really have any subject matter expertise on the subject and you’re kind of shooting from the hip because you don’t know.

Not knowing is fine. There’s a lot of things we all don’t know.

Pretending to be an expert on something you know nothing about is a problem.

I’ll echo in on what @Pak_Satrio already mentioned. Being an armchair philosopher doesn’t necessarily mean you understand it if you have yet to experience it. No amount of smugnorance will change that fact.

That being said, there’s quite a few lineages that have this ability. Not the easiest to find but it isn’t impossible. It burns the healer’s karma too by healing people. I mean heck if folks were in Santa Cruz, they could experience it in October if they’re so inclined.

So I think it works in that way if you are interested in the experience. But again the goal is to heal and tune the body. That’s really it. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

I traveled to a guy who lived less than a hour from my house. Not a long way at all.

The guy I saw didn’t use a towel at all, was barefoot before I even got there. 

No lecture or tension at all. We were watching the World Cup on tv at the time, drinking tea and eating biscuits. 

Honestly this is the worst attempt of debunking I have ever seen. I suggest you get up off your armchair and actually do some real investigation before you speak.

I agree 💯

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diggorydogood said:

But I also think you may not understand what is really going electrically on so I’ll briefly explain this point. The healers create an electric circuit. The towel grounds the person so the qi flows into the body and out safely without major damage.

:rolleyes:sigh... in my professional opinion as an electrical engineer thats not how it works but thanks for trying. and for the chuckle.

The healers I received fa qi from had those who did believe in it and many who did not during my very first experience in 2017. And everyone felt it.

many did not believe in this healing yet still came to be healed by it? i find it hard to believe. thats not how reasonable persons act.

these healers as most of them can’t speak English ....For the people I traveled with during that time, there was a lot of skepticism and apprehension......

wow that sure sounds like a long travel to take for skeptical unbelievers;) ...and on an organized trip too

Being an armchair philosopher doesn’t necessarily mean you understand it if you have yet to experience it.

i donno. i have yet to experience being ripped off in a shell game. yet i think i understand the rules;)

The wet towel (rather damp) is a good ground to ensure the energy doesn’t kill the person.

hmm this is new. the electrical touch of death! (sorry amigo i this point i could not help LOLing)

General Electrical Safety

hint:#2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@Taoist Texts

It’s honestly quite shocking and quite telling that someone with your supposed experience and years of practice (decades even?) that you have never encountered anyone with this ability. Are you even trying? 

And you are a teacher as well? Since we are talking about scammers I hope you have a good refund policy for your students. The only siddhi you seem to have attained is the ability to spew verbal diarrhoea on every single thread. I do hope they find someone better to learn from.

In 10 years some of us may be able to even faqi ourselves but you will still be here trolling away like the last 10 years.

• Like 1

:rolleyes:sigh... in my professional opinion as an electrical engineer thats not how it works but thanks for trying. and for the chuckle.

Talk is very cheap and since I have no idea to validate who you are mkay I guess? 

many did not believe in this healing yet still came to be healed by it? i find it hard to believe. thats not how reasonable persons act.

They were elderly folks in the Santa Cruz area. They really didn’t travel far. A friend of a friend made a recommendation for them to be seen based on their condition and the little impact acupuncture had. The conditions included:

• Rheumatoid Arthritis
  • Cancer
  • Parkinsons
  • Diabetes

But those are the standouts. Most were in it for just pain related to their advanced age. 

The folks didn’t have trust in the healer. But had trust in who organized the healing sessions. This is actually very common where people have skepticism with the process, but will put some sense of trust in the person organizing the healer(s) to visit an area and heal.

wow that sure sounds like a long travel to take for skeptical unbelievers;) ...and on an organized trip too

And? This happens a lot of the time especially for those who aren’t trying to learn it. 

Skepticism is fine and the healers are more than happy to actually prove they can do exactly what they say. No fuss. But you are making a ton of assumptions.

i donno. i have yet to experience being ripped off in a shell game. yet i think i understand the rules;)

I mean considering with your years of experience and you’ve never heard of this that raises some eyebrows. Even native Chinese in the poorest villages have experienced this. But your name is Taoist Texts and there’s tons of texts on these processes? And you’ve never heard of it.

Strange with your expertise…

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

10 minutes ago, diggorydogood said:

I mean considering with your years of experience and you’ve never heard of this that raises some eyebrows. Even native Chinese in the poorest villages have experienced this. But your name is Taoist Texts and there’s tons of texts on these processes? And you’ve never heard of it.

Strange with your expertise…

Easier to sit and home and type away pretending to be an expert instead of actually going out in the world to find things out for yourself. 

Quite a shame really. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Friends,

Is there a reason Fa Qi is being considered literally electricity, and not something which produces an electric-sensation? 

It seems to me that it could feel like electricty, but, it's not electrons moving from point to point in a circuit doing 'work' along the way in the form of Work=Current*Voltage*Time.  Could it be just a sensation which is percieved and best understood and best described as electric?  Maybe even the practioner visualizes it as a form of electric current?  But still, that does not mean it is literally electrons moving, right?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Friends,

Is there a reason Fa Qi is being considered literally electricity, and not something which produces an electric-sensation? 

It seems to me that it could feel like electricty, but, it's not electrons moving from point to point in a circuit doing 'work' along the way in the form of Work=Current*Voltage*Time.  Could it be just a sensation which is percieved and best understood and best described as electric?  Maybe even the practioner visualizes it as a form of electric current?  But still, that does not mean it is literally electrons moving, right?

I don’t know enough to give a definite answer to what it is exactly, but it does feel like an electric shock. Not like static on the surface but a strong electric current. If you look at some of the videos their muscles tense as the qi goes through, similar to the effects of electricity.

Edit: so according to my teacher it’s just qi, but feels like electricity

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Like 3

But your name is Taoist Texts and there’s tons of texts on these processes? And you’ve never heard of it.

why dont you educate me;) name a few

3 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

And you are a teacher as well? Since we are talking about scammers I hope you have a good refund policy for your students.

oh i do not charge tuition. i beg for alms. nobody is so cheap to demand his alms back from a mendicant monk;)

3 hours ago, diggorydogood said:

They were elderly folks.... in it for just pain related to their advanced age. 

yes, thats explains a lot

3 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

In 10 years some of us may be able to even faqi ourselves

pay hard cash now. take delivery in 10 years. may be. thats a sweet deal.;)

In 10 years  ... you will still be here trolling away like the last 10 years.

i appreciate the sentiment;)

Edited by Taoist Texts

In 10 years some of us may be able to even faqi ourselves but you will still be here trolling away like the last 10 years.

"Go faqi yourself" sounds like it could be the new Daoist insult.

• Haha 3

@Taoist Texts

It’s honestly quite shocking and quite telling that someone with your supposed experience and years of practice (decades even?) that you have never encountered anyone with this ability. Are you even trying? 

And you are a teacher as well? Since we are talking about scammers I hope you have a good refund policy for your students. The only siddhi you seem to have attained is the ability to spew verbal diarrhoea on every single thread. I do hope they find someone better to learn from.

"But he knows dao the best in the world".
https://ancientmasters.org/library/pitfalls-cultivation

There in the article we cover both pitfalls affected, ego/dunning kruger syndrome and bookworm/bookshelf sickness. The problem that the more years inside a pitfall, the deeper is the trap, the harder is to get out. It is the opposite of a usual, the more years spent in cultivation = the higher level of wisdom and skill.

As far as electric qi goes, that is something I have experienced on the very first practices with teacher. It is just a quality of Qi once it gets to a certain density it can strongly manifest itself. In my case it was not only electric current, but also a gravity mass, that was bending the fingers unnaturally.

The experience of electric Qi is one out of hundreds among practitioners (not forum coach experts who never once touched practice).
I have seens and observed reports. There are experiences of strong pressure, burning heat, and even choking. (don't think of star wars reference, although it is quite similar).

But of course in the world of average citizen, consumer of tv and mass media propaganda, reader of junk books it would be all "mystery, mystical, supernatural". For most getting out of their cozy ego house, and going down even to the local third-tier bioenergetics class, would be a mind-shattering activity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

… some of us may be able to even faqi ourselves …

This has happened to me many times. Eventually subsided. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder how electric eels do it?  I imagine our normal bioelectricity charge that does all sorts of things at the cellular level and keeps us alive is pretty low voltage relatively speaking.

Having felt the “embrace” of the magnetic field and muscular contraction associate with yin chi fields certainly opened my mind about the possibility of fa qi. The moving/thickening of chi inside the body  (which can also be quite strong somatically) also seems related. sort of looks like a similar process - just the opposite direction. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

I don’t know enough to give a definite answer to what it is exactly, but it does feel like an electric shock. Not like static on the surface but a strong electric current. If you look at some of the videos their muscles tense as the qi goes through, similar to the effects of electricity.

Edit: so according to my teacher it’s just qi, but feels like electricity

Yes, I noticed the muscles tensing.  Definitely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

oh i do not charge tuition. i beg for alms. nobody is so cheap to demand his alms back from a mendicant monk;)

Good, so at least they are only wasting their time, not their money

56 minutes ago, Neirong said:

As far as electric qi goes, that is something I have experienced on the very first practices with teacher. It is just a quality of Qi once it gets to a certain density it can strongly manifest itself. In my case it was not only electric current, but also a gravity mass, that was bending the fingers unnaturally.

I know right? If you aren’t even feeling a bit of electric during basic level practices then what are you even doing?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

@Taoist Texts

My father told me he see a yogi in Andhra Pradesh ( India) he can levitate 6 feet from the ground and can read your mind. He said it took him 36 years of continuous practice of breathing exercises and meditation on manipura chakra to achieve siddhis ( he only perform 2 siddhis in public in 1978) my father's friend told me this yogi has many siddhis. The important thing he ( yogi )said: meditate on agna chakra with visualisation or without visualisation when agna chakra activated you develop a subtle vision you can find who is a yogi who is a fraud. I think everyone can achieve siddhi with proper guidance from the teacher and enough dedication and commitment

19 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

My father told me he see a yogi in Andhra Pradesh ( India) he can levitate 6 feet from the ground and can read your mind. He said it took him 36 years of continuous practice of breathing exercises and meditation on manipura chakra to achieve siddhis ( he only perform 2 siddhis in public in 1978) my father's friend told me this yogi has many siddhis. The important thing he ( yogi )said: meditate on agna chakra with visualisation or without visualisation when agna chakra activated you develop a subtle vision you can find who is a yogi who is a fraud. I think everyone can achieve siddhi with proper guidance from the teacher and enough dedication and commitment

Isn't agna chakra the one in the head? Aren't people supposed to do that one last?

And can this subtle vision work across mediums? Meaning: If I had this fraud detection vision, would it only work on people who are physically in front of me? Or can it work by looking at videos on YouTube? Or over a distance?