Conradom

Decrease sexual energy

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

I suspect that sexual processes are more complicated than that

Enlighten me....What is your opinion on this?

55 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I just thought I would share my personal opinion on these Incubus and succubus beings. Are there potentially entities out there that prey upon people's sexual energy and excite them to get this energy? Maybe, maybe not who knows?

What I do think is probably more likely is that some people experience guilt over their sexual feelings and find it easier to create an external entity that's responsible for these feelings then acknowledge that they come from themselves because of guilt.

Oh Maddie, if you knew how much I enjoyed some of those encounters! Lol  I understand your point, and I do agree with you to a certain extent...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Conradom said:

Enlighten me....What is your opinion on this?

The human as you may know is properly made up of a myriad of intelligences including atomic, cellular, organic, elemental, lesser devas, greater devas, and usually includes a variety of predatory intelligences such as succubi.

The very substances used by manifested humans are borrowed from greater entities.  For example the oxygen being used in the human body is repeatedly cycled through the rest of the planet and its organic structures.

There are also the Lords of Karma on various scales including trans-universal.

So there are a trillion trillion intelligences within or influencing/claiming aspects of the human system.

Even so the typical Earth human likes to think that it is a singular intelligence - and as it happens the non-enlightened human contains a lower mental intelligence that hates to be wrong.  It is seen as the personal will.   That intelligence does have value as it forces the human persona (mask) to unify/integrate in order to protect the self-esteem of that intelligence.  That integration is a precondition for enlightenment.

A wide variety of intelligences can trigger sexual activity in humans.  Most have non-human agendas.

Personal karma is also central to most human sexuality.

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Lairg said:

The human as you may know is properly made up of a myriad of intelligences including atomic, cellular, organic, elemental, lesser devas, greater devas, and usually includes a variety of predatory intelligences such as succubi.

The very substances used by manifested humans are borrowed from greater entities.  For example the oxygen being used in the human body is repeatedly cycled through the rest of the planet and its organic structures.

There are also the Lords of Karma on various scales including trans-universal.

So there are a trillion trillion intelligences within or influencing/claiming aspects of the human system.

Even so the typical Earth human likes to think that it is a singular intelligence - and as it happens the non-enlightened human contains a lower mental intelligence that hates to be wrong.  It is seen as the personal will.   That intelligence does have value as it forces the human persona (mask) to unify/integrate in order to protect the self-esteem of that intelligence.  That integration is a precondition for enlightenment.

A wide variety of intelligences can trigger sexual activity in humans.  Most have non-human agendas.

Personal karma is also central to most human sexuality.

I can now relate and understand from where your point of views are coming from on this specific topic. By the way can you recommend a few good books on this subject?

15 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Mmm. I ask bc i have some experience with invoking these entities. And it indeed makes the sexual energy go through the roof. Which i interpret as "entertaining" lol. But yea. I always suspected there could be a negative side to it. 

Tho i did hear that some magickens can harness these dark energies and somehow work with it for their benefit.

It isnt the 'dark energies' used for this work , not for a 'smart' magician . That should have been taken care of long before approaching any magical 'tantric' working   :

O Lord, deliver me from hell*'s great fear and gloom!
Loose thou my spirit from the larvae of the tomb!
I seek them in their dread abodes without affright:
On them will I impose my will, the law of light.

I bid the night conceive the glittering hemisphere.
Arise, O sun, arise! O moon, shine white & clear!
I seek them in their dread abodes without affright:

Their faces and their shapes are terrible and strange.
These devils by my might to angels I will change.
These nameless horrors I address without affright:

These are the phantoms pale of mine astonied view,
Yet none but I their blasted beauty can renew;
For to the abyss of hell I plunge without affright:

'The Magician' - Eliphas Levi .

Perhaps the best use of it is to bring more enlightened and spiritual beings into this world ?

Love-Circuit-2008-Alex-Grey-watermarked.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Conradom said:

Usually it's through vivid dreams. It can also be normal entities like us who just wants to have sex. The succubus is a whole different kind of energy which you probably know. The dreams are so vivid that i can tell who the woman is in real life. The smell of her skin.. etc....

Ahaaa !  In that case , I should direct you to 'The Demon Lover.'  (somewhere on this site ) .

11 hours ago, Conradom said:

But what I am experiencing right now is pretty much a consequence of my practice. I can feel the basic Chakra "turned on". I usually feel the chakras on top of my head and my forehead on a regular basis. Anyway if it's a succubus the energy is quite heavy and you don't feel well. Which is not the case at the moment.

Ohh ,  then maybe not direct you there .   Unless you have switched on to a  the opposite form of the succubus ? 

image.png.3edafa5aae00ee8f4b0a4491b6275553.png

Your 'Daena' ,  Nuit, ' The Goddess', your ' Animus Superego' .... or whatever term one chooses  to describe it .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daena

The more jing  we  accumulate in our body , especially in the area of lower dantian , the more an  urge we are forced to release it , either consciously ( the mind knows how  to get its many excuses ) *, or unconsciously ( in sleeping , especially at the moment where  yin and yang alternate) ^ ;  not releasing it can make  us sick physically or psychologically unless we can raise and solve it on another higher plane  ;  succumbing to it means  we have to start the whole process of accumulating  jing again , and the process just keeps repeating itself  ,  which therefore means eternal youth is hardly anything possible for most people . 

We can view jing ( our sexual energy ) and qi  together as some kind of stem cells  invisible that we can extract from our bodies , and then inversely use them to repair our bodies' defects regardless  whether they come from diseases or aging ;  the problem is that  the mechanism underlying  is  not that easy to grasp ..

*+^ Tao's  manipulation of  fools is not that  easy to be identified and disentangled . (  "人情濃厚道情微,  道用人情世罕知 " )

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Maddie said:

I just thought I would share my personal opinion on these Incubus and succubus beings. Are there potentially entities out there that prey upon people's sexual energy and excite them to get this energy? Maybe, maybe not who knows?

What I do think is probably more likely is that some people experience guilt over their sexual feelings and find it easier to create an external entity that's responsible for these feelings then acknowledge that they come from themselves because of guilt.

" than "  ?   - that is certainly part of the origin of some of these . Its an age old human dynamic

-  you know in  the past people used to say " I was given' a dream , now they say " I had " a dream   ;) 

Fuseli - The Nightmare  1781

image.png.bc6c9a641ebc02dee284425836386944.png

- I dont know how many times I have heard  ;  " .... and it felt like something was sitting on my chest , I couldnt get up ! "

.... love that 'night mare' behind the 'veil'   :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, exorcist_1699 said:

… 人情濃厚道情微,  道用人情世罕知 …

On 15/03/2023 at 2:27 PM, Taoist Texts said:

unfortunately it is not clear what this poem even means. Also it is not a taoist poem but a Chan one

后来龙互禅师乃云:人情浓厚道情微,道用人情世岂知。空有人情无道用人情能得几多时。」

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=243859&remap=gb

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

" than "  ?   - that is certainly part of the origin of some of these . Its an age old human dynamic

-  you know in  the past people used to say " I was given' a dream , now they say " I had " a dream   ;) 

Oh dear ten points from Gryffindor all because of me lol. 

That's interesting about "given a dream" I don't think I realized that. It shows how language gives insight into how people think. 

10 hours ago, exorcist_1699 said:

The more jing  we  accumulate in our body , especially in the area of lower dantian , the more an  urge we are forced to release it , either consciously ( the mind knows how  to get its many excuses ) *, or unconsciously ( in dreams)^ ;  not releasing it can make  us sick physically or psychologically ;  succumbing to it means  we have to start the whole process of accumulating  jing again , and the process just keeps repeating itself  ,  which therefore means eternal youth is hardly anything possible for most people . 

We can view jing ( our sexual energy ) and qi  together as some kind of stem cells  invisible that we can extract from our bodies , and then inversely use them to repair our bodies' defects regardless  whether they come from diseases or aging ;  the problem is that  the mechanism underlying  is  not that easy to grasp ..

*+^ Tao's  manipulation of  fools is not that  easy to be identified and solved . (  "人情濃厚道情微,  道用人情世罕知 " )

I think I would like to try to clear up the "Jing" misunderstanding. Jing is not semen. If we had to compare it to something in the West then I would compare it to genetics. Obviously semen relates to genetics, comes from genetics, and carries genetics, but that does not make it genetics. 

When it comes to life span then we can get even more specific and compare it to Telomeres in our genetics, and these are shown to reduce in length from stress and things like that, not from ejaculation. Ejaculating will not make one loose Jing, although being hot and bothered might.  

One time I asked one of my professors (who is from China) about this and she just blushed a little and then laughed and said that, that is just what they tell boys to keep them from masturbating haha. The masturbation taboo is probably a Confucian thing. 

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 4

Also a ruptured dantien is not unlikely if you practice a lot of Taoist training and keep on bating 

@Maddie: I disagree. Both orgasm, ejaculation and 'mental stimulation' without actual ejaculation deplete jing

Freeform has written at-length about this, and I find his depicition quite apt. Please see his full response here: 

Now if we look at all wisdom traditions whether it be Buddhism, Daoism, Hinduism, Jewish Mysticism and even Theosophy they all unequivocally agree that sexual desire is something to be risen above. 

For instance, in the Anguttara Nikaya, the Buddha taught that "The enjoyment of sexual pleasure is a hindrance to the path, it obscures the awareness of noble truths."  In Chapter 14 of the Lotus Sutra, it says: "Desire is like a flame, a poisonous snake, a trap, a net, a fetter, a flood, a fierce wind, an enemy, a foe. Therefore, all the sons and daughters of the Buddha must cut off desire, discard it, and wipe it out." Similarly,  in Chapter 27 of the Avatamsaka Sutra, it says: "Desires are like the river that flows on and on, without end, but the wise cut off their desires and cross over, leaving all afflictions and defilements far behind."

Even if we see to Vajrayana, Milarepa, the most revered Tibetan Siddha, wrote extensively about his own struggles with desire and his journey to transcend it. In one of his songs, he wrote:

"Desire is like a beggar's bowl

And I am like a pauper.

But when I give up desire

I am like a king."

If we move to Theosophy, Blavatasky in her book "The Voice of the Silence," wrote: "Kill out desire; but if thou killest it take heed lest from the dead it should again arise."

Of course, because sexual desire is such a strong force, there are many unseen forces that guide humans to create whole systems of spirituality that try to convince people that practices of sexuality and base desires are the epitome of spiritual practice. Here's just one example... 

49 minutes ago, anshino23 said:

@Maddie: I disagree. Both orgasm, ejaculation and 'mental stimulation' without actual ejaculation deplete jing

I agree. Orgasm, and mental stimulation are types of stress (remember good stress is still stress) what I am saying is semen is not Jing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Maddie said:

I think I would like to try to clear up the "Jing" misunderstanding. Jing is not semen. If we had to compare it to something in the West then I would compare it to genetics. Obviously semen relates to genetics, comes from genetics, and carries genetics, but that does not make it genetics. 

When it comes to life span then we can get even more specific and compare it to Telomeres in our genetics, and these are shown to reduce in length from stress and things like that, not from ejaculation. Ejaculating will not make one loose Jing, although being hot and bothered might.  

One time I asked one of my professors (who is from China) about this and she just blushed a little and then laughed and said that, that is just what they tell boys to keep them from masturbating haha. The masturbation taboo is probably a Confucian thing. 

Last time I went to a different  TCM doc ( as I was away from home working ) they ( him and wife ) did an 'initial survey' of me . One question was how many times a week I had sex   ( no, I am not saying here  :D )    She  giggled and he looked surprised and he said ' Very good !  Strong chi , healthy . "  And they both sorta smirked at me . I had to ask what they thought was 'normal' and he said two or three times a week .   That surprised me and I   " What ?  Even if you are married  ?  .....  Oh , ummmm  .... I wasn't referring to you  ..... "

- mouth still in gear  while brain is signalling  ' Abort ! Abort ! .... change subject ! ' .

So I dont go for this drain on the energy thing .... unless your energy or health is already bad .   ( personally I think its an excuse for Chinese magicians  .... " Oh no, I can get a LOT of sex .... its just that I am saving up for immortality . "    :)   ) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

So I dont go for this drain on the energy thing .... unless your energy or health is already bad . 

Yes, I don't usually like to get into these topics but since this misunderstanding is soooooo widespread (thanks in part to Chia and others) I thought I would say something.

Semen is NOT Jing

I think its a shame that some view sex the way they do .  I dont see it as a depletion at all if approached the right way .  I mean, if you are 'doing a working' and the energy fills both of you to the extent that people can notice , comment on your eyes  or a stranger stops you in the street and asks if they 'can have some of that ' , and they go off feeling better ,  and the kids stop having nightmares , and the family is being healed , and I am nearly 70 and still going , doing martial arts ,  and other stuff I see guys half my age not being able to do and still got  young GF ..... I dont see how that is a depletion.  Also   I feel no depletion whatsoever .... as long as things are regulated properly .... the main danger I see is 1 ; obsession developing , with the process or person  and 2  ; if it isnt 'pure *  then you are 'feeding nasties' .

* by pure  I dont mean  abstinence or being prudish or having guilt about it  .... a few people have some pretty base or weird stuff attached to their sexual drives .

• Like 1

..... ooops !   Did a re-read .  No , we didnt have sex with a stranger in the street !  :D

They noticed the energy coming off us, the 'beaming  eyes'   -   my GF gave her a hug  (and some of the energy )  .

What if sex is an intrinsically required function for continuation of the species, and also creates the hormones for pair-bonding - if all of humanity finally overcame desire for sex there would be no more people. So the highest spiritual aim leads to the extinction of humanity. Logically that doesn’t really make sense, a species that self-destructs. 

Sex is normal, just like emotions and thoughts are normal, but humanity doesn’t always have a healthy relationship with these attributes of the self, so all sorts of odd ideas get floated that lead to the banning and minimisation of sex, the banning and minimisation of emotions, and the banning and minimisation of thoughts in an effort to solve the problems associated with them. 

Making thoughts, emotions and sexuality healthy is the alternative, and if one can manage that then this can allow a spiritual potential within to awaken and develop. Healthy spirituality. 

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

There is a numinous [mind] naturally residing within [有自在身];
One moment it goes, the next it comes,
And no one is able to conceive of it.
If you lose it you are inevitably disordered;
If you attain it you are inevitably well ordered.
Diligently clean out its lodging place [敬除其舍]
And its vital essence will naturally arrive [將自來].

The Neiye. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bindi said:

There is a numinous [mind] naturally residing within [有自在身];
One moment it goes, the next it comes,
And no one is able to conceive of it.
If you lose it you are inevitably disordered;
If you attain it you are inevitably well ordered.
Diligently clean out its lodging place [敬除其舍]
And its vital essence will naturally arrive [將自來].

The Neiye. 

I would like to see the whole quote in characters, do you have it?