Aether

Primordial God Body Cultivation

3 hours ago, Aether said:

Adam and eve story is basically the complete process of eastern cultivation covered in a crytpic metaphor that is only uncovered by looking at its original written language.

In order for this to be convincing examples are needed.  Specifically showing the original written language and how it is a metaphor for the process of eastern cultivation.  Thank you,

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

In order for this to be convincing examples are needed.  Specifically showing the original written language and how it is a metaphor for the process of eastern cultivation.  Thank you,

I can do that for you when i get some time. I want to put together a book breaking down all the metaphors from every religions or spiritual text. There are a few books that do it but not as complete as i would like it.  Off top of head there is george carrey the antichrist and hilton hotema the genesis of christianity. Hilton mystery of the sphinx. A lot of hilton books have the metaphors spread out id have to skim through them all real quick and ill let you know.

4 hours ago, sustainablefarm86 said:

It's not personal, they are picking you apart so fast (1 day) because you were nice and didn't attack anyone in your post.  

It's something about the etheric field of this forum

Ya problem is they wont say it to your face. They feel safe behind their keyboards so they think they can say whatever they want. Keyboard warriors.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Heres a friendly piece of advice. Id stop reading so much if I was you.

You will not find the truth in a book @Aether

Ya ill go listen to the news or what they teach in school then. They make a lot of money and have authority so they must be right.. Any way maybe ill go get some teacher which only costs a few grand. Ill pay with monopoly money since i cant afford to pay with real money. Hell in the west id be lucky to even find one in the flesh. Id have better chance getting struck by lightning.

Im not looking to learn. Everything regarding health and spirituality has been perfectly learnt and understood. The search is over. I;m just putting my thoughts out there maybe helping some lost soul. I would love to read something as crazy as this unfortunately those who know dont say and those that dont know wont stop talking.

5 hours ago, ralis said:

Heights from 10' to 35' violate scaling properties in the human species. Cardiovascular and joint problems are not uncommon for heights greater than 7' tall, so your belief system doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Homo sapiens descended from dinosaurs? That is really far fetched! 

Scaling properties lol. Just imagine everything bigger perfectly to scale where is the problem? Never said we descended from dinosaurs but perfect humans. I was just comparing ourselves to them since the cause of their height was same reason we were big as well and we lived during the same time period.

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

yes, there are rules .

One is about  not posting rubbish

Ya that says it all there..

Question is what made the dinosaurs so big? I guess no on knows lol. What is simple is true. Nothing said here comes from conspiracy theories or from me for that matter. Its all neatly sourced and verified with simple experiments.  If you want the sources i can give them to you but i doubt youd look into it unless you a true seeker.  Just ask and there yours.

52 minutes ago, Aether said:

This is your goverment

It really isn't

The governments are just pieces manipulated on the board by larger corporate entities....this is the reality of the situation. Exhibit A sits below

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-wins-appeal-in-13-billion-apple-tax-case-1.4305044

The Irish government fought to prove Apple DIDNT have to pay them money owed in tax...if you ever needed an example of what I said 

But none of that has to do with the topic of the thread really

Ya problem is they wont say it to your face. They feel safe behind their keyboards so they think they can say whatever they want. Keyboard warriors.

Oh dear...Calm down. Should we envision fisticuffs between you and some other members? :D

image.jpg

I'm not entirely getting what the point of this all is? If you think you are going to spread some kind of  ubiquitous truth here by reading some books..I don't think that's realistic..at best you'll get corrected by some of the folk on here with extensive practical experience and theoretical understanding in the esoteric arts (you'll probably learn something in that case)...at worst...you'll p*ss a bunch of seasoned folk off who might make you wish you didnt. Grand proclamations of knowledge are never the way to go...and this is most true when you don't really understand what you are talking about 

Ya ill go listen to the news or what they teach in school then.

They make a lot of money and have authority so they must be right.. Any way maybe ill go get some teacher which only costs a few grand. Ill pay with monopoly money since i cant afford to pay with real money. Hell in the west id be lucky to even find one in the flesh. Id have better chance getting struck by lightning.

I didnt tell you to do either

Teachers dont generally cost a few grand...you could pick up a subscription to one of several respected teachers for a few hundred a year...which probably works out at around 10 dollars a week or so.  You literally quoted Damo Mitchell in your opening post and thats his price. Adam Mizner is similar. Nathan Brine...the list goes on. 

You do not need one in the flesh to begin..at all. Those days are gone...later perhaps, but not to start.

Im not looking to learn. Everything regarding health and spirituality has been perfectly learnt and understood. The search is over. I;m just putting my thoughts out there maybe helping some lost soul. I would love to read something as crazy as this unfortunately those who know dont say and those that dont know wont stop talking.

The problem is that it hasn't. I do not wish to be mean, but it has been seriously misunderstood, and distorted your thinking. Honestly, if I wanted to go through your opening post...I could have really picked out more than Id have liked to. And I am no seasoned practitioner, not by a long shot not even close.

But I didnt want to do that. I appreciate the interest and had a similar approach when I was younger...so I do get it.

There are plenty of people worth listening to...some people on this forum far more advanced than you would care to hazard a guess...but when you come in here thinking that you've got all the answers, looking to teach people...your shutting that door before it ever had a chance to be opened...Pause for thought here here...you might be glad you did. Humble pie may not be the tastiest food, but it is often the most nutritious. 

I think its great you are taking an interest in such things :) ...but might I suggest going about it the right way...speed reading 1000 books then sticking together a bunch of stuff and hoping it sticks isn't a fruitful way forward.

Ask questions, get a teacher...engage with these disciplines practically...that is how you will come to know

Or spin wheels for however long it takes you to figure that out...the choice is yours :) 

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 3

Your not bad shadow i like your personality even tho we disagree on some tings. But your right reading wont get me anywhere. Only practice and commitment will.

1 minute ago, Aether said:

Your not bad shadow i like your personality even tho we disagree on some tings. But your right reading wont get me anywhere. Only practice and commitment will.

Perhaps I should have worded myself better, apologies.

Reading in isolation wont get you anywhere in reality...but practice will bring life and real understanding to what your read, and then reading becomes a way to augment, and eventually deepen your practice ( The Nei Jing Tu description in Damos book for example, would  take on a far greater degree of significance to have some of things taking place in your body).

Practical and intellectual understanding are two feet that work together to get you walking...someone who only practices and has no explanation or understanding wont have a clue what the hell is happening...and whether its right or wrong (harm often follows). It works both ways. It is often the latter that is kept from students believe it or not.

A teacher helps on all fronts, practically and intellectually, by teaching your the methods, guiding your practice but also by explaining and later on decoding esoteric language so you can gain insight into texts. The Dao de jing is not what it appears at first :)

Believe me when I tell you...more people than you or I have spent years chasing answers in books...we might find something that ignites a spark, but a spark can only start a fire with the right conditions ;) Drop me a PM...ill see if I can point you in the right direction towards someone who can help you take things a bit deeper based on your circumstances.

3 hours ago, Aether said:

… those that dont know wont stop talking.

:lol:

Sure, just look at the size of your OP. 

Edited by Cobie

2 hours ago, Aether said:

… Never said we descended from dinosaurs …

10 hours ago, Aether said:

… i will note that all animals are the descendants of dinosaurs. …

:lol:

You seem to lack some basic information:

1 hour ago, ralis said:

… Homo sapiens are mammals. …

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 2

@Aether You are misusing your intelligence to divert instead of to learn. 

Edited by Cobie

9 hours ago, ralis said:

Heights from 10' to 35' violate scaling properties in the human species. Cardiovascular and joint problems are not uncommon for heights greater than 7' tall, so your belief system doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Homo sapiens descended from dinosaurs? That is really far fetched! 

Well .... my ex- wife  seems to have this strain , going back through my Mother-in-law  .....

11 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Yes they do

ALL THE TIME

I left the research/academic field over it....I am more than familiar

Guess what , our whole justice and policing system just went out the window in Queensland

" Thousands of criminals may have got away with murder, rape, sexual assault and other crimes because of a DNA testing bungle, a bombshell inquiry has found. "

I wonder how many people are effed up because of this one !

And guess why !     And they say testing  has been less rigorous in that state than the others here !

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/oct/02/science-justice-and-revelations-from-queenslands-inquiry-into-forensic-dna-testing

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aether said:

Factcheck is controlled. Goverment is controlled. There are untold amount of hired professional truth suppressors. I told you about the animals and dinosaurs. Is not what is simple not the truth?

Come on man , that  stupid 'internet ' cop  out  excuse went out  in the last decade !

What are ya !   A retro internet kook ?

How do we know YOU are not 'controlled'   ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ? 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cobie said:

The only modern animals descended from dinosaurs are birds. 

No .......   no  .

No .... dont argue with the Lizard Man .   

11 hours ago, Aether said:

Lol what truth am i suppressing? Does it have any use or benefit? What i been saying is simple and easily verifiable. Ill give you a extra supressed science called electroculture. Did you know any form of energy pulsed heals you?

Like  radiation ?

Well, that might be okay for lizard people , but us humans are susceptible to that ... and  sceptical of it .   So no we will not be taking your advice (designed to wipe us out so you can take over ) .

Go home Lizard Man

MV5BMTk5MmJlM2YtYzg3MS00MzhjLWFmZTMtZDdj

The talk amongst us

Lakvoski coils are a good example. It works on very low energy which is beneficial towards life. 2hz heals nerves 7hz bones 10hz ligaments 15hz capilariers. Our cells recieve orders via different frequencies. Check out chladini patterns do they not look like cells?

Boy, you must think we are dumb !

I have used  radical tech to heal myself .....    Colloidal silver saturation in turn with low voltage pulsing blood electrification via vein and  similar deep pulsing  tech over joints and bone ( to get into stubborn bits ) . 

It worked .  I won't list the rest here but it includes , herbal, physical, energetic, magical, alchemical and even biodynamic  learning, knowledge and practical applications .... that worked . n give you a steer on something , okay ?  Check out a good Tibetan singing bowl with the right level of 'energised' water in it and a competent person running the stick around the edge  to vibrate it . It will form a mandala like , geometric, 3D , puling and changing (as the tone dies out )  ... what they call a ..... 'standing fountain ' .   Much better than a 'chladini' plate !  besides , you can do that with a tambourine or  the right kind of 'shaman drum' .... now, hold it up level so you can see through the bottom .... and sing !  

Anyway .... shall we continue with our usual   ? 

table-tennis-olympic.gif

Edited by Nungali

4 hours ago, Aether said:

Did you realise many of us, of course do PHYSICAL practice , including martial arts, Chi Gung   and ..... 

ohhhh,  'dear boy' , you can not imagine  ..... also we have life experience in the REAL world ... a lot of us .

Do drop in some time for tea and a chat    :) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScBa-XhxaGqRAulKOjBTh

4 hours ago, Aether said:

Scaling properties lol. Just imagine everything bigger perfectly to scale where is the problem? Never said we descended from dinosaurs but perfect humans. I was just comparing ourselves to them since the cause of their height was same reason we were big as well and we lived during the same time period.

What 'time period' is that ?

A period is a major rank below an era and above an epoch. It is the geochronologic equivalent of a chronostratigraphic system.[7][12] As of April 2022 there are currently 22 defined periods/systems.[2] As an exception two subperiods/subsystems are used for the Carboniferous Period/System

so, which one ?

Its only fair to warn you though  .... if you do decide to continue with this surrealist   ' ping-pong '  , that I ..... ahem ...

I just happen to be  .....  THE Australian Champion !   ....   AND I even made it to TV !

Now I dont ever do this as it exposes my true identity ... but what the heck . I have been demanding proof here about other's  wild claims .... its only fair I  too put up my proof  ;

Edited by Nungali

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Go home Lizard Man

MV5BMTk5MmJlM2YtYzg3MS00MzhjLWFmZTMtZDdj

But by all means, let Lizard Lady stay! She does look kinda hot... 😉

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

What 'time period' is that ?

A period is a major rank below an era and above an epoch. It is the geochronologic equivalent of a chronostratigraphic system.[7][12] As of April 2022 there are currently 22 defined periods/systems.[2] As an exception two subperiods/subsystems are used for the Carboniferous Period/System

so, which one ?

Now don't be nitpicking please. 🙄

By the way, I can't help thinking that the word 'period' must imply something periodically recurring? Are people actually referring to a theory of cyclic time whenever they use the term? 🤔

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Its only fair to warn you though  .... if you do decide to continue with this surrealist   ' ping-pong '  , that I ..... ahem ...

I just happen to be  .....  THE Australian Champion !   ....   AND I even made it to TV !

Now I dont ever do this as it exposes my true identity ... but what the heck . I have been demanding proof here about other's  wild claims .... its only fair I  too put up my proof  ;

If you are the Australian ping-pong champion, then I am...

QKNql4.jpg

"Warriors we must be." Elvis Presley

Edited by Michael Sternbach