Aether

Primordial God Body Cultivation

30 minutes ago, Aether said:

… i generally read over 1000 pages a day …

DDJ start Ch 19: 

绝智 (知) 弃便 (偏)Jué zhì (zhī) qì biàn (piān)

Eliminate sageliness, throw away knowledge; 

民利百倍 mín lì bǎi bèi 
and the people will benefit a hundredfold. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

Im reading over my post and its not as good as i want it to be lol. Fixed some errors. But i used to have the start combined with biology info. For example if i say man used to be 35ft tall. It doesnt mention the 35ft skeletons human fossils we have right after. But it does say it down below. Also if you disagree with this statement i will note that all animals are the descendants of dinosaurs. All these descendants are much smaller then their ancestors. So in other words if dinosaurs were big then why wouldnt we be?

I havent pin pointed the reason but may have something to do with increased hydrogen in air? More electricity and higher mangnetic field of the earth? The field was MANY times bigger and now we almost have none left lol. The reason things grow big is because their cellular regeneration exceeds its disintegration. The longer something take to grow to full maturity the longer lifespan it will have. 

It is said that old monk practicitioners use to be 10-15ft tall.. We actually have found many more human skeletons around this height.

Edited by Aether
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Aether said:

Experiments dont lie.

Yes they do

ALL THE TIME

I left the research/academic field over it....I am more than familiar

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

Factcheck is controlled. Goverment is controlled. There are untold amount of hired professional truth suppressors. I told you about the animals and dinosaurs. Is not what is simple not the truth?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Yes they do

ALL THE TIME

I left the research/academia field over it....I am more than familiar

Well simple experiments dont lie. What experiment did you do that was false? If its based on false physics or math then of course its false right from its foundation.

22 minutes ago, Aether said:

… all animals are the descendants of dinosaurs. ….

The only modern animals descended from dinosaurs are birds. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aether said:

… There are …  truth suppressors. ….

:lol: I am starting to think you are one of them. :P

• Like 1

You think most life was erased years ago and then again had to evolve from a single cell organism to a mammal? I wouldnt doubt tat all life is their descendants as we descended from the gods aka perfect humans. Also evolution is false. What people call evolution is just adaptation. We are constantly devolving from the artificial world we built and lifestyle we desired.

Edited by Aether

Lol what truth am i suppressing? Does it have any use or benefit? What i been saying is simple and easily verifiable. Ill give you a extra supressed science called electroculture. Did you know any form of energy pulsed heals you? Lakvoski coils are a good example. It works on very low energy which is beneficial towards life. 2hz heals nerves 7hz bones 10hz ligaments 15hz capilariers. Our cells recieve orders via different frequencies. Check out chladini patterns do they not look like cells?

Edited by Aether

Coby if you split my sentence off at the "gods" and leave out " aka perfect humans" you just purposely trying to make me look stupid. ??  W/e  say what you will.

Most knowledge has been purposly falsified at it beginnings. Them people make books off that. And other make more books on the latter. And books multiply like mitosis. Then more lost we become

On 02/10/2022 at 10:18 PM, Aether said:

… This knowledge is mainly sourced from the 30 hilton hotema books ..

29 minutes ago, Aether said:

Most knowledge has been purposly falsified at it beginnings. Them people make books off that. …

Enough said.

Edited by Cobie

4 minutes ago, Cobie said:

I should rewrite that. Hilton hotema sources his stuff from worlds greatest biologists. For exaple alexis carel , george lakvoski and a few more. Hilton hotema books read like he is a professor of ancient language and history. Archeology ect. Then he goes deep into biology and religion metaphors. Its really good stuff lol. He doesnt mention internal alchemy but it seems like hes always hinting at it with the metaphors.

Adam and eve story is basically the complete process of eastern cultivation covered in a crytpic metaphor that is only uncovered by looking at its original written language. Every single jesus story and name of person and place are all metaphors for cultivation too. Its really scary how clueless the world has become.

Edited by Aether

8 minutes ago, Aether said:

Most knowledge has been purposly falsified at it beginnings. Them people make books off that. And other make more books on the latter. And books multiply like mitosis. Then more lost we become

The problem is you are coming at this from an intellectual position rather than one of experience and practicality...

You need a teacher in these arts and a practice designed to take you along a structured pathway of development

I can understand  and empathize with the positioning...I was an academic...I know what it is to dig for answers...but I can assure you, you will not understand this type of materia from books and explanations beyond a surface level (at best) ...you actually need to be exposed first hand by someone who has  the developments

From the few experiences I have had while training...I can tell you, I could have read a lifetime worth of books and it wouldn't have even matched a second in terms of my understanding

You will not understand anything about the pineal gland  "supernatural" function by reading for example...but if you've got the right practices and experiences arise...you wont need to read anything at all to get it. You might need your teacher to put a bit of context on it incase your mind gets too carried away...but thats about all

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 2

Lol shadow. Fine your a scholar please guide me.

The pineal has magnetite in it essentialy magnet materia. When you are calm electricity builds up in the parasympathic nervous system. If you break your calm then it releases into the muscles for fight and flight. So if you remain calm. Purify the body of its toxins and clear its pathways. Via breathing ect. Then absorb enough energy via sun, air, earth, fruit. While being still and using less also fasting cuz energy isnt being used in digestion. Then the pituatary is charged via the nervous system. Then it will discharge against the pineal creating a bright hall of light in the head. Eventually condensing into a ball of light. As the pineal recovers from its dormancy it infused the cerebellum with electricity and youll see spread out dots of light when you close your eyes like stars.

The reason you see light and its not some hocus pocus make believe is because light comes from the aether. Light is essentially the illumination of the aether it has no photons. I forget the experiment but shining a light in a vaccum through glass the light slows down and speeds back up showing photons dont exist i dont remember fully. Only been learning physics recently. A magnetic field churns the aether manifesting light.  So it makes sense the magntite and field of the pineal would create light in the head. Its not far fetched.

So continuing. The aether is essentially the realm of the gods, 4th dimension, Invisible plane. While we are the visible. When its light shines in your head and breaches the aether you enter the akashic records where all knowledge and will comes from. Then you are considered a prophet in religions. You will be a million times smarter and know things you couldnt possible know. There are many mathematicians and scientists who in a daydream the knowledge of a amazing invention came to them that changed the world. I forget all them and who but theres documentaries of it on youtube.

Edited by Aether

A teacher can help you with his energy but imo is not needed. Its said there are a million paths to achieve bhuddahood or be a sage. But imo there straight path exists and is the only good path. If you become too healthy or too unhealthy too fast you can die from shock. So depending on the person we will take a slightly crooked path i wont make you fast for 6 months straight and go into hibernation. We will start with a couple days a week lol. The difference between different schools of thought is that one half starts with the body and the other half the mind. The truth is you need to start with the body because the world we live in is too artificicial and your not naturally enlightened or in perfectish form like they were during the golden era pre vedic times. You could also say the mind is apart of the body. Imo enlightenment is a very mechanical thing as i believe most things are. God created self governing systems he cant always be watching over us.  Or we are god and are watching over ourselves lol.

It is said we are antennae for the cosmic will. The antennae is the body. Your soul/will comes from the great cosmic soul/will. And the better the antennae the more soul or willpower you will receive and contain. Its said you can fall out of enlightenment. Thats cuz we are always battling degeneration..

2 hours ago, Aether said:

Nungalie you havent read anything... I mention a few experiments and theres dozens more that i havent mentioned that prove all this is true

Nope. You are not  answering relevant questions but diverting .

For example ;  PROVE  your claim it and cite an experiment where walking around a tree while touching it causes the tree to die .

You will just ignore this and carry on posting stupid crap  ...

THIS is why you are getting the reception you are getting here .

IF you would be reasonable and converse properly , you would get the same consideration back .

. But you said i didnt mention any experiments?? Please are there any moderators here.

Yeah .  I am the head moderator .

Nungalie needs a temporary ban at least. I know with his 16k comments he keeps this site active but i dont have a doubt 95% of his comments are pure toxic. Are there no rules here??

yes, there are rules .

One is about  not posting rubbish , another is about not continually posting stupid conspiracy theories  .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aether said:

Im reading over my post and its not as good as i want it to be lol. Fixed some errors. But i used to have the start combined with biology info. For example if i say man used to be 35ft tall. It doesnt mention the 35ft skeletons human fossils we have right after. But it does say it down below. Also if you disagree with this statement i will note that all animals are the descendants of dinosaurs. All these descendants are much smaller then their ancestors. So in other words if dinosaurs were big then why wouldnt we be?

I havent pin pointed the reason but may have something to do with increased hydrogen in air? More electricity and higher mangnetic field of the earth? The field was MANY times bigger and now we almost have none left lol. The reason things grow big is because their cellular regeneration exceeds its disintegration. The longer something take to grow to full maturity the longer lifespan it will have. 

It is said that old monk practicitioners use to be 10-15ft tall.. We actually have found many more human skeletons around this height.

Heights from 10' to 35' violate scaling properties in the human species. Cardiovascular and joint problems are not uncommon for heights greater than 7' tall, so your belief system doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Homo sapiens descended from dinosaurs? That is really far fetched! 

• Like 1

Cobie i generally read over 1000 pages a day for fun. If thats too long then i guess we both have different definitions of long. I also said forgive the grammar as i copied it over from another thread i wrote on different forum. This post was gathered and structured in a hurry you can say its 90% complete. I had to literally speed read thousands of books. You cant imagine how much redundancy i had to go through. This is my best effort in creating a unified truth. 

Well, thats part of your problem ! Its been proven that people that 'speed read '  dont gain comprehension of the text .

Also over sensitive lol. Go write a post expounding on your thoughts and knowledge and lets see how fast nungalie tears it up.

No, I wouldnt' as Cobie writes   sane   stuff .

Heres a random comment from nungalie.

-------------------------
.. and this is what happens people when you cater to them , and I also mean  off line as well .  By supporting these types of people in listening, nodding and (if you are dumb enough yourself ) asking them for further advice about practice  ( MY GOD ! ) it just  supports and increases the syndrome .

I hate when people diss my grammar and they immediately after use bad grammar. Hypocrite much?

Dude, this 'syndrome' isnt about bad grammar .

You think my main complaint is about the grammar and not the content .

Cognitive dissonance !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aether said:

Lol shadow. Fine your a scholar please guide me.

I am not a scholar...I said I left that line of work over the lies and indeed atrocities built into it. 

The pineal has magnetite in it essentialy magnet materia.

When you are calm electricity builds up in the parasympathic nervous system. If you break your calm then it releases into the muscles for fight and flight.

You want to talk about Qi or electromagnetics? 

Here's your first mistake...thinking one equals the other. They really do not. You are confusing cause and effect

Purify the body of its toxins and clear its pathways. Via breathing ect.

Mistake number two is thinking you can clear your channels via breathing. Breathing is an aspect (there are several) ....you can breathe until the cows come home, that wont clear the channels and open them up. There are two ways I know of to do this...in both breathing is just one of several tools you must use

Then absorb enough energy via sun, air, earth, fruit. While being still and using less also fasting cuz energy isnt being used in digestion.

Building energy in the body and fasting are contraindicative.

Energetic development requires more calories initially , and actually is quite hard to do without some form of meat (even if its only a little). Especially at the beginning stages

Fasting is actually for the spiritual aspect of training. 

Then the pituatary is charged via the nervous system. Then it will discharge against the pineal creating a bright hall of light in the head. Eventually condensing into a ball of light. As the pineal recovers from its dormancy it infused the cerebellum with electricity and youll see spread out dots of light when you close your eyes like stars.

You are back to confusing cause and effect...the ball of light and subsequent stars you are talking about, they are a lot more than you think

Instead of taking information from Damo Mitchell's books and trying to cross reference it with physics, try training with him...Im sure under his instruction you might actually get some access to this stuff

Though I dont imagine he would appreciate the misrepresentation of his work.

The reason you see light and its not some hocus pocus make believe is because light comes from the aether. Light is essentially the illumination of the aether it has no photons. I forget the experiment but shining a light in a vaccum through glass the light slows down and speeds back up showing photons dont exist i dont remember fully. Only been learning physics recently. A magnetic field churns the aether manifesting light.  So it makes sense the magntite and field of the pineal would create light in the head. Its not far fetched.

That light is not something you are creating my friend. Not at all. 

And the fields you are talking about are  far more than just "magnetism". I will reiterate my point again. You are confusing cause with effect

So continuing. The aether is essentially the realm of the gods, 4th dimension, Invisible plane. While we are the visible. When its light shines in your head and breaches the aether you enter the akashic records where all knowledge and will comes from. Then you are considered a prophet in religions. You will be a million times smarter and know things you couldnt possible know. There are many mathematicians and scientists who in a daydream the knowledge of a amazing invention came to them that changed the world. I forget all them and who but theres documentaries of it on youtube.

Absolutely not...Heavens no :lol:

Its like you grabbed a bunch of noodles from different packets, threw them all into one big pot, fired them against the wall and waited to see which ones stuck. You need to pause for thought here...Im not saying that to be insulting...but there are so many errors in this line of thinking, I just don't know what else to say

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 2

Cobie i generally read over 1000 pages a day for fun. If thats too long then i guess we both have different definitions of long. I also said forgive the grammar as i copied it over from another thread i wrote on different forum. This post was gathered and structured in a hurry you can say its 90% complete. I had to literally speed read thousands of books. You cant imagine how much redundancy i had to go through. This is my best effort in creating a unified truth. 

This explains the noodles on wall at least

Heres a friendly piece of advice. Id stop reading so much if I was you.

You will not find the truth in a book @Aether

I'm not saying it because I'm some sage guru or ascended being. I'm saying it because I wasted enough of my time doing the same thing, and hate to see others do it.

It is a dead end.

Books are useful to augment things as you are going through them...not so much prior to it however.

Go find a teacher of these arts if you really want to understand them...It is your best bet

• Like 4