Aether

Primordial God Body Cultivation

On 06/10/2022 at 12:31 PM, Kojiro said:

Eating too much …

Hi Kojiro. Naturally eating too much is not a good idea. Moderation is important. Also try to eat healthy food. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 2

I would warn against breatharianism, sun eating, and prana food. This dangerous pseudo esoterical cult has claimed many lives of easily impressionable people.

The cult grows on wishful thinking, cognitive bias, and ignorance. Preachers and followers of non-eating autonomous lifestyle religions are unaware of the basics of physics and biology.

Scamgong teachers sell breatharianism seminars while eating food, cynically pushing followers into a dangerous lie.

OP should rethink his path, as many who followed this one already have tombstones.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Breatharians have some plausible deniability because it's difficult to monitor a person all the time. But sometimes they do catch them eating food... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 06/10/2022 at 8:31 AM, Cobie said:

I agree with Nungali on the issue.  

On 05/10/2022 at 11:39 PM, Nungali said:

…. Modernity 

Science and Reason … 
can (eventually) figure out the fundamental truths and facts about the Universe and about ourselves.

The enlightenment brought the reason …
the scientific revolution beginning approximately the same time ….
both with a symbiotic relationship to each other.

Postmodernity
rejects this …
there ARE NO absolute truths or facts; "truth" and Fact" are mere imaginary constructs .  …

I think the postmodernity view may have originated here:

“In Taoist metaphysics, distinctions between good and bad, along with other dichotomous moral judgments, are perceptual, not real;…”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

I think it is important to distinguish facts from imagination.
And I think it is important to call out people that confuse the two.

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cobie said:

I think it is important to distinguish facts from imagination.
And I think it is important to call out people that confuse the two.

And most importantly discourage harmful practice posted on here that new people might try out. We should be responsible and help people find the safest way to practice and not make the same mistakes some of us have made. 

On 10/6/2022 at 6:14 PM, Jadespear said:

You follow huh?  So what's happened to you so far?

Perfection = ?  strange that people still use this word.  It's totally meaningless.  That's because even if what you say is true about the form and biology of people... you only have others to compare it to.  Perfection carries the stigma and connotation that whatever isn't equal to something is imperfect, and also that perfect things somehow exist in relation to their environment in a better or more perfect way...  but no one really knows how far us, everything, and the universe goes... so there isn't a standard by which to judge anything as perfect or imperfect.  It's a philosophical and logical impossibility.  

I still don't know if there is any worth to doing any spiritual development beyond simply learning enough for oneself to be at peace with oneself.  Why go to these lengths?  Who are you going to become, and why?  Evolving past being a normal human being seems quite lonely to me...  

... I mean all the "powers that be" aside... we are what we are now - its not as if our current state is contrary to some universal decree... if it was, we would be different.  But we're not.  Which leads me to believe that life itself and the universe don't know or express anything related to perfection at all.... they do something else entirely.  Hence the concept that everything in the phenomenal world is the outcome of everything's collective imagination set into action by intent, emotion, and willpower.  The forms and biology of people included.  

Well perfect form existed when god first materialized on this planet. Well i say perfect because they lived way longer then us. Its something humans have always desired. I believe life to be more perfect then gods true form in the aether or beyond it. Idk. Without the visible realm whats the point?

Anyway by attaining higher refinement and evolution a gateway will open in your mind allowing you to contact god and the infinite knowledge. Is this important during life? Well you will be way smarter and can invent things that dont exist yet. You will be super healthy and live thousands of years in your physical body. You will even have cool super power party tricks lol. The indians had the power to sense where their enemies were miles away. I believe its cuz they were naturally enlightened by living so close to nature and away from the artificial world. They also went into trance a lot and did mystic rituals idk really.

Are there advantages of cultivation beyond death? Well i have many theories. But i like to think we can imprint our memories into a soul vessel which can survive the corrosion of the void or beyond. It has been said normal people can retain there memories after death for about a month. A being with a higher amount of soul during life can theoretically retain their memories much longer maybe even through the reincarnation cycle or rise above the cycle. 

There is a scientist who studies reincarnations and has over 10,000 cases which are run through rigorous scientific tests. And he can come to the conclusion reincarnation is true. Well everything is a cycle if you really study the universe its not far fetched.

There is the immortal fetus technique which is like the creation of a soul vessel i believe you infuse your ego/memories into. Our souls are not us but a piece of the prime originator and what you call yourself your persona does not exist. I hate that fact and im sure many beings do to so we are left with a path of personalizing our own soul. If you succeed then you ascend beyond the cycle of reincarnation if then you just get reincarnated. Infusing your ego or memories into it might be done through immense willpower, desire, pride, idk. It is said proud beings become gods after death makes sense. You only have so much will power and the only way to attain more is to acquire more soul force.  Soul force is attained by having a better antennae. Will comes from the cosmic will which is prime originator. The more soul you acquire the more will you will have.  Also there is a silver cord connecting the body and soul which the soul uses to perform all our automatic bodily functions. Through this connection we could supply it with information our memories and energy to ascend idk.

There could be a point system for example every good deed you do gets you X amount of points. If you have enough points after death you can reincarnate in a Rich family or have a lot of talent or reincarnate into a higher dimension. Vice versa being evil gets you negative points and you demoted into reincarnating into a animal or a lower dimension.

Evil beings of destruction have no place inside of the existence. So the gods dont let them ascend. Destructive beings may be born outside of existence and want to devour or destroy existence returning everything into infinite nothingness.

Idk really lol just throwing ideas out there. Have fun!

Btw when people become healthy you can do it too fast or you will go into shock. So going from a junk food eater to a breathanarian is impossible. Plus all the higher functions of your lungs and the 12 mystical nasal glands become crippled shortly after birth from toxic air. So it makes it harder for us to get the lifeforce aka electricity.

But i have read many stories of living without food and seems to be legit. It makes sense considering plants dont eat. The structure of our cells are identical to chlorophyll except the nucleus being iron instead of magnesium. We also perform the first phase of photosynthesis turning light into energy. All life is not much different from each other. If experiments are true on one lifeform they are true for all of them. 

The secret lies in hydrogen which is made from blackholes and first of periodic table. its said the be the purest form of aether condensate and combines in many ways to create all biological matter. But i believe we can turn hydrogen into electricity with our special dormant glands.  Also its said wood from trees comes from hydrogen not the earth. And its also said our bones and flesh comes from the hydrogen in the air too.

There is a story found in a ancient scroll in tibet. Saying their ancestors came from sirius B constelation. They sent 2 ships. One probably landed in egypt hence the annunaki and other in tibet. Anyway it says they had the power to create matter with their mind/will. But they lost the power when they ate grain. Its been suggested by others the gluten in the grain made them lose their power.

Idk really im just a regular joe. I can only learn and do so much. I wish i had someone super smart to help me.

22 hours ago, Aether said:

Btw when people become healthy you can do it too fast or you will go into shock. So going from a junk food eater to a breathanarian is impossible. Plus all the higher functions of your lungs and the 12 mystical nasal glands become crippled shortly after birth from toxic air. So it makes it harder for us to get the lifeforce aka electricity.

But i have read many stories of living without food and seems to be legit. It makes sense considering plants dont eat. The structure of our cells are identical to chlorophyll except the nucleus being iron instead of magnesium. We also perform the first phase of photosynthesis turning light into energy. All life is not much different from each other. If experiments are true on one lifeform they are true for all of them. 

The secret lies in hydrogen which is made from blackholes and first of periodic table. its said the be the purest form of aether condensate and combines in many ways to create all biological matter. But i believe we can turn hydrogen into electricity with our special dormant glands.  Also its said wood from trees comes from hydrogen not the earth. And its also said our bones and flesh comes from the hydrogen in the air too.

There is a story found in a ancient scroll in tibet. Saying their ancestors came from sirius B constelation. They sent 2 ships. One probably landed in egypt hence the annunaki and other in tibet. Anyway it says they had the power to create matter with their mind/will. But they lost the power when they ate grain. Its been suggested by others the gluten in the grain made them lose their power.

Idk really im just a regular joe. I can only learn and do so much. I wish i had someone super smart to help me.

Don't be discouraged by the negativity found here. They are ignorant. Some of what you talk about is certainly not nonsense, is codefied, and well-regarded. Those people should not give input about things they know nothing about. 

Other people have talked about this junk food to breatharian toxic phenomenon, namely Arnold Ehret, who you might find interesting. 

The closest schools I've found that match your interest are the schools of indian yoga. They too talk about the biochemistry of hydrogen and carbon, in addition to breatharians, living off prana, fasting, etc. Specifically, kriya yoga as taught by Paramahansa Yogananda, but any lineage of the Lahiri Mahasaya likely is similar.

Here is an excerpt from "Autobiography of a Yogi:" Kriya Yoga is a simple, psychophysiological method by which human blood is decarbonated and recharged with oxygen. The atoms of this extra oxygen are transmuted into life current to rejuvenate the brain and spinal centers. 

This is an extremely well-respected lineage internationally. So much so that people fake their authority by being associated with this lineage. Additionally, you can sign up for remote lessons from Paramahansa Yogananda's school, the Self-Realization Fellowship, or SRF. Another school that talks about similar things is the Isha Foundation by Sadhguru, and his program Inner Engineering. I've had personal practice and experience with both of these schools. 

Tibetan yoga might also contain this, but I know little of that. 

Edited by searcher7977

1 hour ago, searcher7977 said:

Don't be discouraged by the negativity found here. They are ignorant. Some of what you talk about is certainly not nonsense, is codefied, and well-regarded. Those people should not give input about things they know nothing about. 

Other people have talked about this junk food to breatharian toxic phenomenon, namely Arnold Ehret, who you might find interesting. 

The closest schools I've found that match your interest are the schools of indian yoga. They too talk about the biochemistry of hydrogen and carbon, in addition to breatharians, living off prana, fasting, etc. Specifically, kriya yoga as taught by Paramahansa Yogananda, but any lineage of the Lahiri Mahasaya likely is similar.

Here is an excerpt from "Autobiography of a Yogi:" Kriya Yoga is a simple, psychophysiological method by which human blood is decarbonated and recharged with oxygen. The atoms of this extra oxygen are transmuted into life current to rejuvenate the brain and spinal centers. 

This is an extremely well-respected lineage internationally. So much so that people fake their authority by being associated with this lineage. Additionally, you can sign up for remote lessons from Paramahansa Yogananda's school, the Self-Realization Fellowship, or SRF. Another school that talks about similar things is the Isha Foundation by Sadhguru, and his program Inner Engineering. I've had personal practice and experience with both of these schools. 

There are rules here regarding ad hominem attacks. Calling anyone here 'ignorant' is offensive and that includes me! Furthermore, the OP has posited unfounded belief systems such as giant 10'-30' tall Homo sapiens which violates scaling properties in the human species. In other words, the human skeletal structure will not hold up too extreme weight/pressure.

• Like 2

Spoiler

1 hour ago, ralis said:

There are rules here regarding ad hominem attacks. Calling anyone here 'ignorant' is offensive and that includes me! Furthermore, the OP has posited unfounded belief systems such as giant 10'-30' tall Homo sapiens which violates scaling properties in the human species. In other words, the human skeletal structure will not hold up too extreme weight/pressure.

I do not think saying negativity stems from ignorance, in this case specifically lacking requisite knowledge, is an ad hominem attack. 

There are no "scaling properties" of an evolving species, nothing is set in stone.

What you mean to say is, the current, popular science cannot understand larger humans. That would be true of the cardiovascular system, for instance, if the heart was viewed as a pump. However, that is not correct. What is more correct, is the heart is a hydraulic ram, and there are other forces that help blood circulate. This too might change as our understanding evolves. 

I would imagine a similar discovery would be made for the skeletal system. Given the humans ability to lift hundreds of pounds, it is not such a farfetched idea. 

Edited by searcher7977
  • Like 1

"Robert Anton Wilson Explains Everything." :lol: All conspiracies will be answered. :lol:

Edited by ralis

1 hour ago, searcher7977 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There are no "scaling properties" of an evolving species, nothing is set in stone.

What you mean to say is, the current, popular science cannot understand larger humans. That would be true of the cardiovascular system, for instance, if the heart was viewed as a pump. However, that is not correct. What is more correct, is the heart is a hydraulic ram, and there are other forces that help blood circulate. This too might change as our understanding evolves. 

I would imagine a similar discovery would be made for the skeletal system. Given the humans ability to lift hundreds of pounds, it is not such a farfetched idea. 

I did not mean to say, or imply such a notion. Revising my statement to mean something different is insulting. 

You have no idea what my educational, or level of knowledge is, and therefor calling me ignorant is proceeding from an incorrect conclusion.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, searcher7977 said:

And how do they make the blood decarbonated and recharged with oxygen?

14 hours ago, Kojiro said:

Blood rich in oxygen is called alkaline blood and blood deprived of oxygen is acidic blood.

14 hours ago, Kojiro said:

I don't know, I do not have further knowledge of this. I never got to that level of kriya yoga. Using biochemistry to describe a spiritual practice is still somewhat unique. 

The reason they hid most of the 35ft tall human skeletons and replaced it with the theory of the missing link. Was because if we knew that we used to be huge we would ask how and why. Then that would lead us to the secret of regeneration and long life.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, searcher7977 said:

I don't know, I do not have further knowledge of this. I never got to that level of kriya yoga. Using biochemistry to describe a spiritual practice is still somewhat unique. 

Spiritual practice is only one side story on the mental side. The practice that makes the body healthy is the other physical side of it. One just needs to step over to the physical side to enhance the wisdom cycle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aether said:

The reason they hid most of the 35ft tall human skeletons and replaced it with the theory of the missing link. Was because if we knew that we used to be huge we would ask how and why. Then that would lead us to the secret of regeneration and long life.

Who are they?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, searcher7977 said:

Haha ya not many pioneered the path of explaining metaphysics and spiritual practices via scientific method. They are out there though. Kriya is good stuff

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aether said:

Haha ya not many pioneered the path of explaining metaphysics and spiritual practices via scientific method. They are out there though. Kriya is good stuff

Yes, they are out there! One just needs to have an open mind to look for it. There is no need to have a mental block for everything. An open mind is an open gate of all mysteries.

Many considered the practice works for them and don't care how it works. That is what bothers me the most. Me, by understanding all the aspects of the practice, then, I will appreciate the practice more and gain the most benefits.  

Edited by Mango