@steve is that allowed, to copy stuff from here to another site? I hope not.

@BalefulSun please do not copy any of my stuff, thank you. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Same here

Ok if u see anything of yours u can tell me and I will take it off. I just made the notes so I didn't have to scroll through 80+ pages of stuff each time lol

41 minutes ago, Cobie said:

is that allowed, to copy stuff from here to another site? I hope not.

This is my own slides not a not another site or anything but I get what u mean if I cant they can always delete it I guess.

I also belive neither or yours things are in my notes but I may be wrong.

Since u all have a problem with copying and pasting public things I will remove it from here but I will not delete my notes since they took quite a while to make.

21 minutes ago, steve said:

- I made a report so that the active mods can weigh in on your question.

Thanks 

Steve

4 hours ago, BalefulSun said:

Since u all have a problem with copying and pasting public things I will remove it from here but I will not delete my notes since they took quite a while to make.

I haven’t been moderating actively and simply wanted the mods to be aware of the question. I agree that anything here is basically public domain. We can’t stop people from copying anything we write here or anywhere else on the web for that matter. I don’t know if there is any rule prohibiting it here at the moment.

• Like 1

Yeah the notes have no order sadly I may fix that later it simply goes by what I found more interesting at the time of making them which is at the moment golden flower.

On 9/16/2022 at 11:52 AM, BalefulSun said:

Howdy, @BalefulSun, :)

Admin, here.  OFFICIAL STATEMENT  (trumpets, streamers)

Yeah, I also don’t think that your original idea is going over well, and I agree let’s put the kahbosh on it.

Fine to keep it for yourself.

Fine to have something similar in your own personal practice section here on-site.

cheers,

Trunk

(changes out of official admin’s cape, hat, tights)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

If you do copy my stuff, please, please copy the correct punctuation so everything isn't just one long sentence. 

And if you copy mine, please proof read and correct the  punctuation, spelling  and any syntaxial errors .

Thanks  :) 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Trunk said:

Howdy, @BalefulSun, :)

Admin, here.  OFFICIAL STATEMENT  (trumpets, streamers)

Yeah, I also don’t think that your original idea is going over well, and I agree let’s put the kahbosh on it.

Fine to keep it for yourself.

Fine to have something similar in your own personal practice section here on-site.

cheers,

Trunk

(changes out of official admin’s cape, hat, tights)

tights  ?    .......  

Now ya got me guessing

a838c0cf108cb41c421ee9feccad1864--spande ...... ..   35846c4c61e6aceb0d0e1204d70dd8cf.jpg  .................      2020-Men-s-color-Compression-Pants-Sport ...    

@Nungali,

Picture an over-weight Captain Obvious, and you’d be getting closer.

I’d prefer just a badge, but tradition is tradition.

- Trunk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1