centertime

Where is Jeff? I would like to contact him

5 hours ago, Apech said:

If you kettle pots does that make you pan sexual? 

Not unless you sprout horns and hoofs and start chasing nymphs .

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

I'm still really curious what those mysterious tones are! They stopped after I left them. Last week, when I stumbled on cheyas messages on the forum and than later on screenshots from their chats in my computer files; I noticed the tones reappear, somewhat.

For me some of the various individuals had tones or vibratory sensations which were generally associated with them. Some others here have shown up in my awareness in similar manner. 

And while my experience would generally indicate something regarding them which was at the periphery of my conscious awareness, more than being about them it was about me, and what was of consequence for my own understanding and personal growth.

Regarding @cheya specifically, to me she is alright and not an issue in any regard, no matter who she may associate with.

So basically I was exposed full throttle to their entities infected current open. I think the tones could be those entities prying open your natural forces that keep you alive / kundalini, like tectonic plates moving. As they leech onto you they still want to think on their own, but now live on your body so their activities can disturb your coherence field. (I know it sounds fantasy like the way I worded it, but it feels something like that when they leech onto me)

This was (for a time) an explanation HWSNBN had regarding the individuals who took issue with him. There was some entity attached to a certain chakra - which always struck me as odd considering the ongoing denial of any astral sight.

And before anyone assumes anything regarding my sharing, there is a reason HWSNBN never questioned my sharing whatever I did, and this is because he had given me express and direct permission to share anything I wished with anyone I wished. 

Whatever this star trek fairy tale is^ they basically said themselves, the many entities are part of your system, mind and aura once in. And yes they have free will. I do not if they have potential for evolution/cultivation/enlightenment but we can infer many of these entities could be just a gas/spectral phenomen and/or have Very immoral and inhumane minds/thoughts! Hence the absolute lack of control on their part. Probably the queen in Jeffs PU is a busty blonde : ))) or they're all just horny bastards.

As weird as this may sound, I believe the "horniness" is a physiological recognition of, and mind map for, a very deep hunger.

Your attention feeds it. And what you've saved on your computer, imo, seems to reinstate your personal connections. 

So, while there may be myriad other options available to you, I presently see two primary options. You could follow (in some regard) what @Apech posted above. (I would suggest a Ngondro, although I don't believe it is your personal path.) Or you could clean your computer, get rid of anything which instigates a connection, and adjust your focus. 

And maybe a third option, just tell whatever is bothering you to go away, you are not interested, and they are not welcome. You are sovereign, and the "ruler" of your domain.

I've honestly used all of the above at different times - dependent upon circumstances. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Apech said:

If you kettle pots does that make you pan sexual? 

Teflon, actually.  I tried hugging Jeff for awhile.  About a year later tried again with somebody else from the group.  For me, the practice just didn´t stick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Teflon, actually.  I tried hugging Jeff for awhile.  About a year later tried again with somebody else from the group.  For me, the practice just didn´t stick.

The reason it didn't stick could be due to the possibility that Jeff and co. have been disembodied, either consciously or unconsciously. Not sure how others viewed it, but, from the few times we chatted privately, it was fairly evident there were unfriendly forces at work whose aim were to create doubts in the minds of those who sought to follow an authentic path. In light of this, attempts to reach across peacefully tend to yield zero result (at best), and at worst, that effort could be taken advantage of. This is why its good to know when to employ wrathful means as a form of compassionate action both to protect self and remove some of that layered teflon in the process. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Including your own, so it struck me as just the projection you mentioned when you called others pathetic for throwing stones.

Now please return to leaving me, and my postings here, alone.

Well, this warrants a clarification, though.

When I first met Jeff in the chat room we had at the time (as so many of us did), I sensed the considerable energies he was creating (or "channeling") with the kind of remote practice he offered. I was curious and agreed to do some experimentation on certain occasions. I found it worthwhile and even helpful in some regards.

It did not involve any of the sexual practices that others mentioned. I am sure that Jeff knew my respective boundaries and respected them without question. In fact, it was my experience that with any suggestion to take one of those sessions into a certain direction, he first asked back if I was comfortable with it.

It was only when I had become a moderator that I got involved with the more problematic aspects of Jeff's interaction with others. Most of all, as you reached out to me for help with the difficulty it had caused you. So I started taking a closer look at the issue and understood how some of Jeff's practices could lead to a place of difficulty for some people.

This had to do with the sensitive matter of working with sexual energies in that particular framework and also with the discomfort that psychic energies even of a basically beneficial kind can cause in certain individuals especially as they may bring suppressed issues to the fore. Consequently, I did discuss these topics with Jeff on some occasions.

Is that pot calling kettle black? I don't think so.

And I certainly never participated in the kind of shit storm that any mention of Jeff now invokes on this forum. He has been banned - and even stopped being a contributing member well before that. The ongoing ridicule and hostility directed at him is therefore beyond me. It is sad to see especially individuals that consider themselves "cultivators" engaging in that kind of imprudent and uncompassionate activity.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ilumairen said:

For me some of the various individuals had tones or vibratory sensations which were generally associated with them. Some others here have shown up in my awareness in similar manner. 

And while my experience would generally indicate something regarding them which was at the periphery of my conscious awareness, more than being about them it was about me, and what was of consequence for my own understanding and personal growth.

Regarding @cheya specifically, to me she is alright and not an issue in any regard, no matter who she may associate with.

This was (for a time) an explanation HWSNBN had regarding the individuals who took issue with him. There was some entity attached to a certain chakra - which always struck me as odd considering the ongoing denial of any astral sight.

And before anyone assumes anything regarding my sharing, there is a reason HWSNBN never questioned my sharing whatever I did, and this is because he had given me express and direct permission to share anything I wished with anyone I wished. 

As weird as this may sound, I believe the "horniness" is a physiological recognition of, and mind map for, a very deep hunger.

Your attention feeds it. And what you've saved on your computer, imo, seems to reinstate your personal connections. 

So, while there may be myriad other options available to you, I presently see two primary options. You could follow (in some regard) what @Apech posted above. (I would suggest a Ngondro, although I don't believe it is your personal path.) Or you could clean your computer, get rid of anything which instigates a connection, and adjust your focus. 

And maybe a third option, just tell whatever is bothering you to go away, you are not interested, and they are not welcome. You are sovereign, and the "ruler" of your domain.

I've honestly used all of the above at different times - dependent upon circumstances. 

"And maybe a third option, just tell whatever is bothering you to go away, you are not interested, and they are not welcome. You are sovereign, and the "ruler" of your domain."

This is an underestimated, powerful mindset that should be used by everyone more often.

Edited by moment
  • Like 6

I think everyone can use Jeff for one thing, stress testing yourself.

If you have strong and healthy constitution. then Jeff cannot have a bad effect on you.

If you are in too bad state... facing that can be very difficult.

That means your previous practices have not fortified you enough to withstand Jeff energy.

That may be an interesting thing in itself in a way showing you where you stand, If you had too high opinion of your current system or yourself that can be certainly a shock inself which maybe should be avoided. Who can tell that in advance?  Chicken and egg problem.

1.So it can be seen as Jeff's fault not being careful or sensitive enough

2. It can be seen , your current system is not strong enough to defend you!! Do more of your current system.. or find better system that can defend you better.

Edited by centertime
  • Confused 1

Why, whenever I think to walk away from this nonsense does somebody come along with a pretense of "sensibleness" and present oversimplifications which seem to completely exonerate HWSNBN from any responsibility?

And why does it matter to me?

Back to "wizard's first rule", and the notion people will generally believe what they want to believe, or what they fear to be true. 

He's gone. And there are still people struggling with what arose through interaction. If you aren't one of those people - great. And on some level I can kinda understand one's wish to defend and exonerate. But this leaves the people who are struggling in the dirt, and to me, lends to a sense of walking right over the top of them.

And honestly, the idea of protections in this situation may not be what it appears upon first glance, as HWSNBN often spoke against such protections and anyone taking his teachings/practices/experiments seriously would most likely have let such protections (or the idea of them) go. Needing/wanting/believing in protection is presented as a manifestation of fear, and this fear is frowned upon, and considered to show lack of openness, awareness and realization. 

As for not having a "strong and healthy constitution" those who this argument would most apply to have generally either self-silenced or been silenced, and, imo, should not have been "toyed with" in the first place. Although the interactions were generally presented as having a possibility to help, to me there were generally indications the interactions would be further destabilizing and as such not helpful at all. I often wondered why this could not be seen, and addressed this both privately and publicly (with both HWSNBN and other members of the group) - always to have my concerns dismissed. Many times with the idea, "the sage leaves no one behind" or (he does it) "because he can". Neither of which actually addressed my concerns. Which are rather moot at this time and in this place - until posts such as the above are presented.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

And honestly, the idea of protections in this situation may not be what it appears upon first glance, as HWSNBN often spoke against such protections and anyone taking his teachings/practices/experiments seriously would most likely have let such protections (or the idea of them) go. Needing/wanting/believing in protection is presented as a manifestation of fear, and this fear is frowned upon, and considered to show lack of openness, awareness and realization. 

Every single system I have come across or practiced had some kind of purification/protection element.  Why?  Because it's needed.  The idea that it a good idea to drop all boundaries, screens, filters and just open yourself up to the bigness out there is actually a) crazy and b ) suspicious.  Ok in some kind of absolute sense there is only the absolute anyway - but reality is onion skin layered and contains all possible modes of being.  Again read the lives of saints/yogis and at some point they encounter demonic forces (even Jesus in the desert) - why should we think we are any different - and what kind of fool advises people they have never met apart from on the internet that it is only fear that holds you back from this.

Suspicious - ask yourself - what would be the motivation for suggesting this?????

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

As for not having a "strong and healthy constitution" those who this argument would most apply to have generally either self-silenced or been silenced, and, imo, should not have been "toyed with" in the first place. Although the interactions were generally presented as having a possibility to help, to me there were generally indications the interactions would be further destabilizing and as such not helpful at all. I often wondered why this could not be seen, and addressed this both privately and publicly (with both HWSNBN and other members of the group) - always to have my concerns dismissed. Many times with the idea, "the sage leaves no one behind" or (he does it) "because he can". Neither of which actually addressed my concerns. Which are rather moot at this time and in this place - until posts such as the above are presented.

I kind of agree - but don't you think we are in danger of chewing over a dead bone when there's no marrow left inside?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 5/25/2020 at 8:52 PM, Apech said:

chewing over a dead bone when there's no marrow left inside

a vegan wouldn't do this regardless of the marrow. 

16 minutes ago, mindtooloud said:

a vegan wouldn't do this regardless of the marrow. 

But vegans lurve marrows!! 

image.png.fa8f157e9f6eece36dfc9ff54528f366.png

• Haha 1

Recent vegan encounter ;

Had a full moon / fire / shared meal  recently - everyone bring something to eat and share .  So I baked a heap of  almond, fig and goat cheese  mini-tarts and decorated them with some small edible flowers. We have two new families here , one lot 'the Golden People'  *  , I  offer them to their  father and he  ( looking very holy and spiritual in an ever so nice, yet dismissive tone )  "Oh no thank you , we are vegan ."

Me;  " Well, just  have a flower then ."

< looks closely > " I think the flowers have been touching the cheese , "

:rolleyes:

*  They got about 4 kids and both parents look like clones of each other, so all the kids do too ; very blonde and tanned  . I asked our 'resident German'  that we pick on  ( well, we wouldnt pick on him if, at every opportunity he did not " Oh yes, we have that in Germany but it is better there because ...  " )   " Are they from Argentina ?"   But he didnt get it .

votd21.jpg?w=584

• Like 1
  • Haha 1