Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

Just now, Jeff said:

Are you kidding?

if you had it your way her post would continue to be silenced. This is your first defence. But straight back at you, no wall is high enough now to keep the truth from coming out. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bindi said:

if you had it your way her post would continue to be silenced. This is your first defence. But straight back at you, no wall is high enough now to keep the truth from coming out. 

Please reach out to her and at least ask her if she wants it posted. If she truly does, then I will respond and explain in context. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jeff said:

Please reach out to her and at least ask her if she wants it posted. If she truly does, then I will respond and explain in context. 

She wants nothing more to do with you, she wants to move on, the conversation now is between you and the daobum group, not her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Own your "stuff" Jeff...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bindi said:

She wants nothing more to do with you, she wants to move on, the conversation now is between you and the daobum group, not her. 

So that means you have not talked to her, and posted it without her permission.  And you have no interest in even attempting to find out if she wants it posted or her life discussed?

Do whatever you and your friends want, but there is no discussion in such a case.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jeff said:

So that means you have not talked to her, and posted it without her permission.  And you have no interest in even attempting to find out if she wants it posted or her life discussed?

Do whatever you and your friends want, but there is no discussion in such a case.

We're talking about you Jeff.

You're deluded if you imagine were talking to you...

and... obviously... in fact... the discussion has continued without you...

Edited by gatito

50 minutes ago, Bindi said:

This is a post that was deleted at Jeff’s other site by admin who were also pro-Jeff. This particular woman doesn’t want to get involved in any further discussion about her relationship with Jeff, this was her last ditch effort, and when it was hidden she gave up and walked away. 

I am re-posting it now because it was in the public domain, and serves as a starting point in examining the negative possibilities of entering into a relationship with Jeff. 

“I'm ——. I was here a few years ago.  I was having panic attacks during the end of my marriage.  I asked Tom for help and ended up here.  I'm sharing my experience so that others might be informed and avoid these types of interactions if that's not what they are looking for.

I wasn't good with group dynamics, so I started personally emailing Jeff.  He helped, but the panic attacks came back.
Fast forward to a separate group chat where he suggested a display of a polarity or purification loop practice.  I said yes.  It didn't change my life or anything, but I was a level 5 instead of a level 4.  I complained about him labeling me.

I was supposed to be a male to his female form.  I was to find a picture of a sexy actress and be a big strong man.  I was told to say and type, "Jeff, I lock you in this body."  I did it after much resistance.  Then, he questioned me about the big strong male form ( why did I pick that form?...umm he told me to) and how I wanted to lock him in a female body. ( he told me to say that).  

At this time, he kept saying my male form was penetrating his female form, suggesting that we were having energetic sex. Did not feel it.  I became uncomfortable.  Told him he was using questions as statements.  Argued.
Talked to him on the regular.  Really liked/loved him.
Started again with just hugs. Got to the point of actual paranoia, which I had never experienced before.  Stopped for a long time.  Just dialogue about regular daily happenings.  Liked and loved his human form even more.
So went back to the polarity thing.  I wish I never had.

Text via Facebook from morning until night sometimes. I felt like he questioned me so much that I was completely confused.  He would tell me what I felt, saw, my issues, my traits, what I should agree with, even got me to admit I planned this whole thing. I would agree with everything he said except for one thing.  How I saw him in his female form.  

He would suggest things, I'd see him like that for awhile, even agree that's how I saw him, but It'd always go back to how I really saw him.  That's to be continued.

So, we had energetic sex, which was all my doing, according to him.  He does nothing.  It's all me.

I disconnected one night.  He says I did not.  It was to relieve myself sexually.  He says I did not, I pulled him into it which I never saw or did. Question after question about what I was doing last night.  Did I have real sex? And on and on.  I did not include him but ended up apologizing for doing it anyway.

Next day, sex stuff between us(which was all my doing he would say). He told me to send him commands.  Me male to his female. "Tell me to tighten my ***** around your cock."  I guess it's an advanced Buddhist practice?  I did it.  Some I enjoyed.  Some I did not.

Eventually, I had answered so many of his questions with "I don't know" that he gave me 2 possible answers, whichever felt energetically stronger.  By that, I told him what I believed he wanted to hear.  His female form was a playmate.  He had big breasts in that form.  He even switched stuff around on me.  I told him that I got a massive creep vibe when he told me to look up women he states he looks like.  Yet after 2 days of this or that answer is the only possible one, I was doing it.  Looking up playboy centerfolds as he suggested.

He also told me I wanted to lock him in a female body.  Got me to admit that I planned the whole interaction by his questioning.  

I eventually got some clarity.  I told him I was suggestible, and he had suggested multiple things continually, he told me no.  I can't admit to my issues.  I need to take responsibility for all this.  I told him, oh hell no.  I know you have this issue of wanting to be seen as a playboy type.  Nope, it was my issue according to him.

So I went to talk to some people that have done this type of thing with him. Yep, they experienced the same thing.  I called him on it.  

It's difficult for me to come here and share my experience, but I'm doing it for the benefit of others, particularly women.”

Bump...

I cannot even wrap my head around the insanity described in that post. That the person in question offers to put it “in context” rather than denying it happened is downright horrifying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

This is your defence? No need to engage in the actual material submitted, merely whether the poster wishes the material to be reposted? You always were quick to distance yourself from dirt, nothing has changed in that regard. You are deeply twisted, and you fight tooth and nail to not acknowledge this about yourself, all I can say is that a true sage would dare to look within, because that is what they train to do.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Thank you for your thoughtful approach, but for those who have actually worked with me there is no point attempting to defend me. Just let it go. 

Besides, it should be clear to anyone who has been paying attention all these years, "actually worked with me" is the operative phrase, and you've been rather quick to denounce those with negative experiences as never having "actually worked with you" - which interestingly enough included me.

You claimed my experience as something of a "one off", and talked your bs about me to others. I let it go then, as there was little I could say - not knowing if what you presented to me was indeed a "one off."

The shared post indicates you lied to me, (and others) and it certainly wasn't a one-off, and watching you since has certainly revealed your modus operandi.

@liminal_luke if you actually have questions feel free to write me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

I cannot even wrap my head around the insanity described in that post. That the person in question offers to put it “in context” rather than denying it happened is downright horrifying.

To be clear for anyone reading, and feeling uncertain because they can't question the individual who wrote the post, I can, through my own personal experience, affirm some of what she shared. 

• Thanks 7

Personally, I also believe both Bindi and ilumairen...

And, I share SirPalomedes' horror about this ongoing obscenity...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gatito said:

It seems to be Jeff's #MeToo time...

It would not have been if they had not been soo horrible to the woman who wrote the deleted post, and Jeff would have stopped playing his "great and powerful Oz" games every time someone advised caution where he was concerned. 

He honestly does all you've attributed to him.

@gendao, cold reads are amazingly simple, having difficulties with connecting with others is a very common issue, and also lays the ground work and testing for the potential interactions with Jeff as the blonde with big boobs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Jeff said:

Please read it in context.  Ralis was repeatedly asking me to access someone else's personal space (President Trump) without permission. I stated that I do not do such things as I consider it being rude (or an unnecessary violation of their space). 

You did not state that   ....   you stated ;  "  He has not given me permission to scan him. As I have repeatedly stated, I do not violate personal space without permission. "

If you meant to write what you are writing now , it would have come out as ,  '  to  scan someone without their permission would be  a violation of their person space  .  '

To write  "  I do not violate personal space without permission. "   means you would violate with permission -  that is most obvious

freudian-slip-365802.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

I'm not sure what you believe is explainable, or why you believe you have some authority to rewrite her experience with your own narrative.. i.e. gaslight a woman who feels herself to have already been tormented by her interactions with you. 

You count on the pity of the "weak"... putting a passage from the Book of the Law in a stunning context. I'll look for the quote later, unless @Nungali knows which I'm referring to..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ralis said:

Bad move on your part! I asked you once which is not, "repeatedly!"

These rants could end quickly if you stop trolling threads to find ones that request a scan and in addition to that years ago you would seek out persons by directly asking if anyone here wants an energetic check in.