Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

16 minutes ago, gatito said:

It's just sugesstion/autosuggestion.

No "energy" is "shared".

It's merely like a stage hypnotist convincing those who are susceptible that they're chickens (or buddhas...).

19 minutes ago, gatito said:

He's got zero "spiritual attainment".

He's a fantasist and a sex pest.

Hi gatito. I respect your cultivation so I want to ask you.

How does Jeff rank with other cultivators? What is the energy he is working with? Other with his energy?

Or maybe, what are the mechanics of his cultivation, I assume you can see them, because I know you can sense a loooot!

How can Jeff or the people working with transcend his level of energy into a higher higher level of awareness of 'essence' of energy?

Just now, EmeraldHead said:

Hi gatito. I respect your cultivation so I want to ask you.

How does Jeff rank with other cultivators? What is the energy he is working with? Other with his energy?

Or maybe, what are the mechanics of his cultivation, I assume you can see them, because I know you can sense a loooot!

How can Jeff or the people working with transcend his level of energy into a higher higher level of awareness of 'essence' of energy?

It's just psychological trickery.

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

If it was me it would be black, plus some attachments.

Bollocks - again...

That's a photo of you that you posted yourself while you were trolling MoPai in another thread.

Bit of an own goal perhaps Steve..?

Well it seems this topic has exhausted any real discussion, and I need to get some work done.

If anyone has any real questions, or wants to discuss any of the topics, feel free send me a pm.

Feel free to keep the party going, I am sure you will enjoy yourselves...

• Haha 1

The above was an experiment to check something, or you could call it trolling.  It sure was easy to deflect Li"l Pussy's piss stream in my direction.  I've got some acres of mountain to weedwhack now, so I'll leave you all to continue your pissing and moaning at whichever target you wish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, gatito said:

It's just psychological trickery.

You know that is not what I asked you.

Maybe he does do an awful lot of that as you claim.

But a lot of the things he teaches are natural and used by many other cultivators. For example the hugging thing named non-traditionally by Jeff is natural and done unconsciously by a lot of people towards their family and friends. Including family members towards me. It is also used to access ones heart-mind field in teacher to students initiatory transmission in a loot of neidan schools.

You said he is doing NLP, but what are you doing in this threat? Do you work as a salesman in real life?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, gatito said:

That's a photo of you that you posted yourself while you were trolling MoPai in another thread.

You're a damn liar, I did not post it there.  In addition, the Wimp thread was MY thread, so go fuck yourself, Li'l Pussy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Well it seems this topic has exhausted any real discussion, and I need to get some work done.

If anyone has any real questions, or wants to discuss any of the topics, feel free send me a pm.

Translation: 

"I am unable to play with anyone here because I've been outed, so I am going to pretend to be significant and have better things to do, but I'm really just going to play with myself instead."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, EmeraldHead said:

But a lot of the things he teaches are natural and used by many other cultivators. For example the hugging thing named non-traditionally by Jeff is natural and done unconsciously by a lot of people towards their family and friends. Including family members towards me. It is also used to access ones heart-mind field in teacher to students initiatory transmission in a loot of neidan schools.

You said he is doing NLP, but what are you doing in this threat? Do you work as a salesman in real life?

No.

The above was an experiment to check something, or you could call it trolling.  It sure was easy to deflect Li"l Pussy's piss stream in my direction.  I've got some acres of mountain to weedwhack now, so I'll leave you all to continue your pissing and moaning at whichever target you wish.

Enjoy the weedwhacking!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gatito said:
4 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

No

No problem. I wasn't attacking you.

You're a damn liar, I did not post it there.  In addition, the Wimp thread was MY thread, so go fuck yourself, Li'l Pussy.

My mistake, I see it was @MegaMind who posted it.

Nevertheless, my comment stands.

No problem. I wasn't attacking you.

I couldnt care less either way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Enjoy the weedwhacking!

Seems like the weeds are self-wacking at the moment...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Bye... rotfl.gif

6 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I have been around and studied with some very heavy duty teachers in my life! Sufis, Tibetan Lamas, several Hindu Shaktipat transmitters, one Sorceress and a few others. Only once was my psychic space violated which was from a Tibetan Lama. This particular Lama read my mind word for word and revealed it to the class. I was in a state of shock at the time and even moreso since he didn't know my name, but read my thoughts. Beware!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Bye...rotfl.gif

Did you enjoy getting pissed upon, Steve?

Bit of a masochist perhaps?

Edited by gatito

Just now, ralis said:

This particular Lama read my mind word for word and revealed it to the class.

Jeff's can't read one's mind. Not skilled enough I assume.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

I have been around and studied with some very heavy duty teachers in my life! Sufis, Tibetan Lamas, several Hindu Shaktipat transmitters, one Sorceress and a few others. Only once was my psychic space violated which was from a Tibetan Lama. This particular Lama read my mind word for word and revealed it to the class. I was in a state of shock at the time and even moreso since he didn't know my name, but read my thoughts. Beware!

But Jeff and his minions cannot actually do anything even vaguely similar?

Edited by gatito

There's an indian woman AMMA or something. The physical hugs she gives are coupled with the exact same 'hug' that Jeff teaches us to do to access his space or anyone's really...

• Haha 1

In my chat with Jeff a few years ago, he didn't read my mind, but I read his female projections and his intention! He didn't need to say a word!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EmeraldHead said:

Many stage magicians can do it easily.

It's called cold reading.