Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

I suspect that Peter Carrol was the final word on Chaos. I can suspect that I exhausted the contents of Chaos, and then closed its door, and said all of this is true, and according to the Laws of Creation and Man and the Gods that we have, I can speculate that everything is allowed, and that we are meant to follow our understanding, and do what is right by our minds, and in the end the result will be measured. I can suspect that in 1387, when the first doubt was publicly cast on Christ, that the book of Revelations began.

If you believe that you are fulfilling your role in the conflict of life, and that choice and conflict provide for Sin and War, then following your Will is all you need to do, and there is no need to apologize. If you find as you do this, that there is a moral Truth, then you adjust your response to the Sin according to how you think it should be addressed. 

Edited by helpfuldemon

The next level of Understanding, is Mercy, and when you realize the need for Mercy, you take action against the Sins you recognize.

Edited by helpfuldemon

If you believe in Mercy, you have Mercy.  If you believe in repairing the damages you caused from lack of Mercy you create the Wisadom of Mercy.  If you want to repair the damages of the Earth, you create Wisdom of how to repair the damages of the Earth.  In both cases, apologizing and making amends is good.

Dualities, Chaos, Nihilism. Repair the damages, make amends, eliminate Sin, and crime. Promote the Wisdom that will contribute to this cause.

5 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Spam Thread #7!

Consider a PPD mate.

Thank you , I suggested this ages back to the moderation team , many a time . But I have been ignored .

And now the esoetric section is FULL of this .  And just the other day yet another ... yes another one ...  a person who joined here to access and talk about things that relate to the  esoteric section has been totally put off .  I tell people to search the old posts , before Mskied  and aka and the others and their multiple masked identities and returned banned people that snuk back in wrecked it .

But they dont bother after looking through whats posted up here .   They say its too unbalanced and psychotic .

To think that all the work, some great and knowledgeable posters have put in here  !   And to have it come to this .

I tried sorting it out with past Mods  .... I even heard from them  something like ' people that where banned and sneak back in will be received with less tolerance regarding their posting . '

I was outraged ....  as long as you have the tech knowledge on how to be dishoinest and cheat  and get around your ban , you can stay ? as long as you  are not too bad ????    Then I got a gnarly Mod backlash at me for it .   But even that doesnt apply , as they are still doing this . . .   right here .

and .... 'helpful demon' has clearly confessed to being Mskied .... who posted what he did , and infuriated the owner , and any decent person  with what he posted on this forum , and was banned .

Maybe its some new misapplication of Daoist philosophy ... to not interfere ?  Well, I am sure some of you remember  what things devolved to last time you tried that ?

You where nice enough to create a PP section for this very issue  in the first place .  HD could easily post there to his hearts content , but he refuses .

Can you guess why people ? 

Thats 4 people  so far ( that I know of ) in the last 6 months that wanted converse , learning, or clearing up some issue , relating to subjects in esoteric section , that browsed it and commented to me that it seems  unbalanced, psychopathic,  taken over by one or two posters  and would actually make things worse for them than help them .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

And now the esoetric section is FULL of this . 

Thanks Nungali.  I know a few of us are aware.  No section of this site should be allowed to be treated as a personal blog and if one looks at the recent weeks/months of posting.  The pattern is clear.   Pages upons pages of spamming personal rants of stream of consciousness rambling.

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

I tried sorting it out with past Mods  .... I even heard from them  something like ' people that where banned and sneak back in will be received with less tolerance regarding their posting . '

I've made a report regarding the posting style along with a request to look into ban status.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 2:34 AM, Nungali said:

Thank you , I suggested this ages back to the moderation team , many a time . But I have been ignored .

Thanks. I had these obsessive posters blacklisted but that only blocks the posts not the threads unfortunately. 

• Like 2

On 9/22/2023 at 2:55 PM, helpfuldemon said:

God is both Male and Female united as One Entity.

And we are the entity

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1