Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

I have now read Liber Null, which is Chaos Magick.  In it, you are to examine everything and have no prejudice.  Their motto is "Nothing is true, everything is permitted".  

I don't agree with the nothing is true, except that it means that nothing is Law.  Everything is true, in my opinion, and we participate in these things according to our want and understanding.  Everything is permitted, which I see as Do What Thou Wilt fulfilled.  

The Key to Crowley and His Law is that He studied the rights of Kings, and He understood that the Bible and Qabalah is the passage to being a King or God, and as a student of life, He realized that for a King, there is no Law- whatever is necessary to build and defend Their Kingdom.  It's really that simple.  Crowley gives many tools and examples of mysticism and Magick for the student to find their Will and want, and to put it into practice in life and Art.

Edited by helpfuldemon

23 minutes ago, helpfuldemon said:

I have now read Liber Null, which is Chaos Magick. 

Oh yeah .... thats gonna do a you a WORLD OF GOOD  !

:rolleyes:

Everything is opinion, and opinions are used to make Laws, and facts are actions taken in the name of agreeing or disagreeing with a Law.  Laws change, and therefore crime is nothing permanent, especially when you realize that the worst of these are done by governors, kings, and leaders.

As the Law is Do What Thou Wilt, all people are free to do what they need to do.

As all Leaders, Cultures and Religions have defied the Law of not killing, not stealing, not destroying- for every reason from the need for resources, to revenge, to defending honor- Mankind, on an individual level, is free to do this as well- though, there is always a price when you do this. The price is paid here, now, and in Heaven. We are meant to co-operate peacefully, without War, or violence, or destruction. That is the Will of Heaven. The perfect person creates a path through life that does not contribute to sorrow or suffering.

Thelemites fight for us to have more rights, rights that we deserve, which do not harm anyone. We still know the Law, and the consequence of breaking it. We demand more Freedom to experience and explore.

Kill for what you believe in if you must.  Wisdom should be self-evident, but people resist.  This land is ours to do what we will with, and we have the right to live as we will.  Change for the advancement of Mankind is waiting.  New tools come from revolutions.  Please exhaust all alternatives before doing so.

Edited by helpfuldemon

Do What Thou Wilt was only meant for us to Love who and how we will, and to live and work as we will.  It is not a license to do anything we like.  We are only allowed to defend our liberties, not to destroy or cause Chaos.  

Kill for what you believe in if you must.  Wisdom should be self-evident, but people resist.  This land is ours to do what we will with, and we have the right to live as we will.  Change for the advancement of Mankind is waiting.  New tools come from revolutions.  Please exhaust all alternatives before doing so.

Magick is Freedom, but when you take the right of the Abyss, you either pick a God, or go in with one, and are tortured by one of their Demons to prove you understand their Laws.

All I can say is that I am aware of the White Brotherhood.  The rest of what I say is speculation.  Only God decides what it True and when.

Edited by helpfuldemon

Do not harm intellectual, emotional and physical health, wealth, or liberty.

When harm occurs, then impose your Will.

Only God can judge the outcome.