waterdrop

"strongest"/most effective qigong/spiritual practice ?

I was wondering about strongest  (or not strongest but the strongest you know of)  spiritual practice you know

i would like to have some "cool"  out of the usual spiritual (i including feeling qi in this - seeing lights etc)    that has the fastest effect  -  or maybe not even the fastest but that has sure effects if you do it and effects in a pretty short time ( a few months is also ok)

for example  is rebirthing that excericse ?  100 wall squats every day ?   horse stand ?  etc

(Asking cause heared that if you do 100 wall squats each day it can heal all your health problems -  and made me think about after trying many stuff and always feeling motivated that i dont see a difference (meditaitng for hours etc)  and have a hard time to keep practicing non stop for more than a month  (can do intesnse practice but not keep it more than a month  without stopping)   thought maybe there is some exercise that you 100%  sure if you do for like tops one month you almost certainly will experience some "cool stuff"  (more than just feeling more relaxed ! )     that can help motviate you further and since i dont want to be dissapointed wanted to hear about teh "Strongest"  exceirses people know about that have the biggest chance to get results                   ** and without getting into a debate about it - im asking for all spiritual practices (spiritual can also be physical like wall squats of course)  except drugs which i am not interested in trying

I was curious so I gave these zhineng qigong wall squats a go. They're very difficult! Can barely do more than two. I'm sure when you can do 100 it will be pretty good for your health.

Personally I find the most powerful, fastest acting practice is the wim hof method. It's great for health and increased energy. 

• Like 1

Strongest is highly subjective as each practice affects individuals differently. Your body may not be as responsive to what one says is good for him and the way to test what is good for you is through Eric Isen at www.ayurvedicintuitive.com

On 10/15/2019 at 1:38 PM, waterdrop said:

I was wondering about strongest  (or not strongest but the strongest you know of)  spiritual practice you know

i would like to have some "cool"  out of the usual spiritual (i including feeling qi in this - seeing lights etc)    that has the fastest effect  -  or maybe not even the fastest but that has sure effects if you do it and effects in a pretty short time ( a few months is also ok)

for example  is rebirthing that excericse ?  100 wall squats every day ?   horse stand ?  etc

(Asking cause heared that if you do 100 wall squats each day it can heal all your health problems -  and made me think about after trying many stuff and always feeling motivated that i dont see a difference (meditaitng for hours etc)  and have a hard time to keep practicing non stop for more than a month  (can do intesnse practice but not keep it more than a month  without stopping)   thought maybe there is some exercise that you 100%  sure if you do for like tops one month you almost certainly will experience some "cool stuff"  (more than just feeling more relaxed ! )     that can help motviate you further and since i dont want to be dissapointed wanted to hear about teh "Strongest"  exceirses people know about that have the biggest chance to get results                   ** and without getting into a debate about it - im asking for all spiritual practices (spiritual can also be physical like wall squats of course)  except drugs which i am not interested in trying

• Haha 3