welkin

Who is Loneman Pai?

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Forwards said:

I dont really think anything spooks that dude lol

 

No, if you need to contact him you'll want to use the methods he has setup

 

@Forwards, what's the coolest/most usable thing you've learned from LMP? are you allowed to say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, welkin said:

 

@Forwards, what's the coolest/most usable thing you've learned from LMP? are you allowed to say?

Well right off I'll say anything i want to.  Lmp and sotg aren't like that.  He asks us to keep things only in the school now, the egregore helps this, but if i had a really good reason to discuss specifics about what we do i have zero doubt sotg would be ok with it.  I have no idea what that really good reason would be, though.

 

The thing that keeps us silent is respect, not rules.  Respect for sotg, the school, the family that has grown and not least or last for myself.  

 

That ramble is to answer your question.  I can do some cool weird shit but the coolest and most useful thing I've gained is the school itself.  I have a great and loving relationship with my family and friends and so am used to healthyand supportive relationships, but having a tight knit group of others that have similar goals,  drive and ideas is amazing.  Yes we're cultivators but we're occultists also.  Most people you'll find involved in either will be at least a little bit isolated and odd lol.  Both?  That's potential psyche ward status.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Forwards said:

Well right off I'll say anything i want to.  Lmp and sotg aren't like that.  He asks us to keep things only in the school now, the egregore helps this, but if i had a really good reason to discuss specifics about what we do i have zero doubt sotg would be ok with it.  I have no idea what that really good reason would be, though.

 

The thing that keeps us silent is respect, not rules.  Respect for sotg, the school, the family that has grown and not least or last for myself.  

 

That ramble is to answer your question.  I can do some cool weird shit but the coolest and most useful thing I've gained is the school itself.  I have a great and loving relationship with my family and friends and so am used to healthyand supportive relationships, but having a tight knit group of others that have similar goals,  drive and ideas is amazing.  Yes we're cultivators but we're occultists also.  Most people you'll find involved in either will be at least a little bit isolated and odd lol.  Both?  That's potential psyche ward status.

 

That's fair. and the part about family, friends, and support is probably the most important part. I struggle with this currently, but for good reasons. Hey it just shows, the bad guys have families and friends too right? The movies don't show this side. Jk jk :)

 

Okay, i know i'm asking for a lot and it might cost you an ear. But would you mind asking SOG what he knows about that bone thingy in the back of the ear? He talks about it in those timeline videos. No particular reason i'm asking :rolleyes:, except it would answer one of the biggest mysteries of life.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, welkin said:

 

That's fair. and the part about family, friends, and support is probably the most important part. I struggle with this currently, but for good reasons. Hey it just shows, the bad guys have families and friends too right? The movies don't show this side. Jk jk :)

 

Okay, i know i'm asking for a lot and it might cost you an ear. But would you mind asking SOG what he knows about that bone thingy in the back of the ear? He talks about it in those timeline videos. No particular reason i'm asking :rolleyes:, except it would answer one of the biggest mysteries of life.

 

 

 

 

I'm not a messenger boy dude

 

If you want to ask him something you need to ask him.

 

Yes, relationships are important.  They can be some of the best or worst parts of a person's life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, welkin said:

 

That's fair. and the part about family, friends, and support is probably the most important part. I struggle with this currently, but for good reasons. Hey it just shows, the bad guys have families and friends too right? The movies don't show this side. Jk jk :)

 

Do you believe the continued "jokes" are helpful to you? 

 

I've known a couple people with this tendency - to say mildly disparaging things that hint at their own underlying feelings, and then claim they're just joking. 

 

May I ask, how much are you actually joking? And how much are you expressing your own fears?

 

And if you do fear, why do you keep poking?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ilumairen said:

 

Do you believe the continued "jokes" are helpful to you? 

 

I've known a couple people with this tendency - to say mildly disparaging things that hint at their own underlying feelings, and then claim they're just joking. 

 

May I ask, how much are you actually joking? And how much are you expressing your own fears?

 

And if you do fear, why do you keep poking?

 

 

Edited so that no attention is given to pointless events.

 

I'm only joking because Forwards was joking about taking over the world. Not to mention the mixed signals of ya you can trust lmp. next, "illuminati, taking over"

 

I know you are doing it out of concern for everybody. So I'll just leave it at that.

 

Edited by welkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites