Lightseeker

very advanced energy practice

I think it's interesting, and then the writing quickly devolves into something that's destructive to experiment with.

• Like 3

I actually first came across the basic idea in the novel Valley of the Dolls decades ago. It was a simple passage near the very end where the female partner in a romantic relationship realized that her and her partner's breath were completely in sink. It stood out as she was a manipulative drug user who used her nipples as ornamentation beneath see through shirts, and was not a character one expected any spiritual type redemption from. 

This being said, application is limited. 

Its very odd that what is a legitimate harmonisation technique devolves to characterising the subject as a female 'victim'.  The opposite of harmony.  This kind of thing does seem to attract manipulative people.  I'm not saying it won't work in some way - but for your own sake watch your intent.

• Like 6

All these tools and techniques only serve as permission slips in order to allow yourself to allow yourself to become more who it is you truely are. Permission slips to allow yourself to release resistance towards allowing yourself the greater more fully realised being of who it is you truely are.

The most universal in application is the technique of meditation. Simply because one has to focus there mind on a sight or sound, like the breath, in order to release practiced and habbitual resistant thought that is the only thing that can ever stand in your way of your naturally allowing the natural re-alignment of your very own physical and greater non-physical being.

Then we have, further yet, the tool of listening to good feeling uplifting music, or jogging, yoga or dance, doesn't matter what. If it serves for the purpose of offering the enjoyable good feeling attractive distraction from thought, and quieting the mind. If one is willing to focus on the music or breathing or fresh wind, long enough for the mind to quiet down, and in doing so, allowing your energy field to naturally re-align and re-harmonize back into full alignment with your greater non-physical being and all of its knowing that you then more fully have more fully allowed and allowed to flow acces to, of the knowledge of all that you've truely become, to allow yourself to flow that more fully through you here and now, for the purpose of aligning with your soul purpose here in this life aswell. Naturally, and effortlessly. You don't have to do anything to allow that to happen naturally, except just quiet your mind in order to allow it to naturally happen, and quieting the mind is easily achieved by simply ongoingly placing your attention back on and focusing consistently on a sight or sound.

These tools and techniques only are all the ways we all have to step out of our own way, so to speak. To allow the natural goodness to become more fully realised here through us, as we simply allow that to happen more fully, ongoingly. For the purpose of evermore ongoing clarity of being and more fully allowed flow of inspiration from our greater non-physical being of all that is who've truely become and are in the process of becoming evermore.

And music does taylor well into the relativity of your mix of being, physical and non-physical and its relationship, in the same way that breathing meditation does. It is a sort of way to keep your mind empty and allow the flow of your greater totality of being to flow more fully through you, always here and now, for the benefit of self and all, if the music is one of simple sounds, uplifting, good feeling. This state of energetic alignment is indicated by enthusiastic energy motional feelings, of good feelings that feel satisfying to the individual, and moves one and synchronises one naturally back into re-alignment with their own greater true nature of being, and of all things well being aswell. And the uplifting music blends in and synchronises well with all of that and mediates it ever so more fully, ongoingly, in all of the relativity of that is which is who it is you truely are evermore.

When you quiet your mind, wether you breath, or jog, or go out for a walk and enjoy the fresh wind, or listen to uplifting music, you release all thoughts of resistance, and in doing so, the frequency of your mind rises into alignment and harmony in such a way that it synchronises back into alignment with your own greater non-physical soul consciousness of your greater totality of all that your truely are, and in doing so, you are thus then capable of RECEIVING thought, from your own soul, inspiration.

And this perspective, you have acces to, seeing the world through the eyes of this non-physical consciousness of who it is you truely are in all of the greater totality of all that you are, as a soul and further so an extension of God or Source or Soul or Dao, of the greatest most fullest realised being of all that is. That is the greatest benefit one can have anywhere and anywhen, for anyone and everyone, including oneself. Joy, bliss, rapturous extacy, love, freedom, clarity, knowledge ensues.

If one is willing to allow it to be so, because it has always been so, and will always be so.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Published by Routledge & Kegan Paul PLC, London (1977) .... Body Magic: an encyclopaedia of esoteric man: by Benjamin Walker.

That appears to be the "passage" source.

You could have mentioned the book title.

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/DIEING THE DEATH 1.htm

The above page is partially quoted on this link, along with other excerpts.

So it's a survey book - the sources at the bottom of that "passage" are not good sources. I investigated all of them. Pauwel's book on Gurdjieff was just an attack against him. So conflating Gurdjieff with Crowley is silly - Gurdjieff would have nothing to do with Crowley. So Colin Wilson points out in his book "The Occult" that Crowley definitely could not do what Gurdjieff did.

As far as what is being described - this "conspiration" as a "female victim" - that is just TAKING the female's energy - while to give the female energy without touching - that requires the pineal gland to be open. So yeah a lot of evil dudes will try to do breathing b.s. to "suck" energy from other people. As Ramana Maharshi points out - breathing is controlled by the mind. EEG studies have proven that qigong healing will synchronize brainwaves between people.

So it's actually the Yuan Qi energy that does this synchronization  - not a person.

5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Published by Routledge & Kegan Paul PLC, London (1977) .... Body Magic: an encyclopaedia of esoteric man: by Benjamin Walker.

So it's a survey book - the sources at the bottom of that "passage" are not good sources. I investigated all of them. Pauwel's book on Gurdjieff was just an attack against him. So conflating Gurdjieff with Crowley is silly - Gurdjieff would have nothing to do with Crowley. So Colin Wilson points out in his book "The Occult" that Crowley definitely could not do what Gurdjieff did.

As far as what is being described - this "conspiration" as a "female victim" - that is just TAKING the female's energy - while to give the female energy without touching - that requires the pineal gland to be open. So yeah a lot of evil dudes will try to do breathing b.s. to "suck" energy from other people. As Ramana Maharshi points out - breathing is controlled by the mind. EEG studies have proven that qigong healing will synchronize brainwaves between people.

So it's actually the Yuan Qi energy that does this synchronization  - not a person.

Well this is quite funny! A greater mystery has been unveiled. What is that website you attached? It certainly intrigues me...

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

What strikes me in this moment is the similarity with what's presented and the idea of "o at a d". Which has previously been a determining factor with me generally avoiding your posts.

Would you speak to the similarities and differences? 

1 minute ago, Apech said:

orgasm at a distance

Ah thanks. And Ahem No Thanks Get thai'd, you're talking to a tourist Whose every move's among the purest
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine :) 

36 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

What strikes me in this moment is the similarity with what's presented and the idea of "o at a d". Which has previously been a determining factor with me generally avoiding your posts.

Would you speak to the similarities and differences? 

What Gurdjieff calls the Number One person is someone with a low frequency black aura so their Yuan Qi intention is still STUCK in their lower body causing their Yuan shen spirit light to always pull down the frequency of people around them - as immoral intention - with ejaculation as the goal of the practice.

The O at a D is what is called Evil Fire of the Heart in https://archive.org/stream/TaoistYogaAlchemyAndImmortality/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality_djvu.txt

So to understand it we can just search evil fire of the heart.

Question What is the heart’s fire? Answer When the eyes twinkle and the heart vibrates in sympathy, this is the ‘chief fire’ (chun huo), also called the heart’s fire. It is evil fire aroused by thoughts and should be avoided by the practiser.

and

When the eyes see the opposite sex thereby giving rise to (evil) thoughts, the heart moves in sympathy and arouses the genital organ, if the practiser then tries to gather the alchemical agent, the impure generative fluid will produce an illusory agent. This illusory agent is likened to a football which, being kicked continuously, will lose air and shrink. Likewise as thoughts increase the evil fire which becomes more intense, the genital organ will be aroused more fre¬ quently. If you wrongly think that the alchemical agent is being produced and strive to gather it, your efforts will be sterile, and you will only harm yourself. Your body seems to be strong (so long as this evil fire lasts) but your health suffers from the consequences and will really decline. Frequent arousal of sexual desire is likened to putting straw on the head while going to extinguish a big fire; you will only injure your body, and will not only fail to achieve immortality but will also run the risk of shortening your life.

So what the book doesn't describe is the female's reaction to the qi energy.

This goes back to the original human culture - I quote this in my training manual.

Edited by voidisyinyang

8 minutes ago, Apech said:

orgasm at a distance

It is just your own energy that is more fully allowed to flow right here and now. 

Sometimes, people use another object of attention as a permission slip, in order to allow oneself to love more fully, in the moment. But that love only happens, because you are already it. You just let it flow. 

You can harmonize and resonate the love, and open a bubble of third love above eachother, for a new soul to come in. The birthing of new loving light. It is a whole body orgasm, that is mostly felt inbetween eachother and above eachother, above and in front of both your crowns, as two people stand in front of eachother, and expressing mutual love, at first sight, that is so intense, that the light raddiates into full union, before one can actuallise the physical contact that used to be intended. This allows the union of two souls, through the third soul, of the bubble of a new born sun, of loving light. That seperates the two, redirecting love into itself, for the purpose of giving the love given back three fold more strong and powerful, back unto the lovers. And this creates a trinity, where the connection of the two lovers is mediated further through the third soul.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

What Gurdjieff calls the Number One person is someone with a low frequency black aura so their Yuan Qi intention is still STUCK in their lower body causing their Yuan shen spirit light to always pull down the frequency of people around them - as immoral intention - with ejaculation as the goal of the practice.

The O at a D is what is called Evil Fire of the Heart in https://archive.org/stream/TaoistYogaAlchemyAndImmortality/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality_djvu.txt

So to understand it we can just search evil fire of the heart.

and

So what the book doesn't describe is the female's reaction to the qi energy.

This goes back to the original human culture - I quote this in my training manual.

Thank you for making the effort to address my question. So the initial would be more of a lower chakra thing, and the latter heart chakra.. or basically similar deviation at different levels?

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

It is just your own energy that is more fully allowed to flow right here and now. 

yes tantra means the male sends out energy and then when the female orgasms it happens at the SAME time that the male also has a female internal orgasm - both from the vagus nerve. So the qigong master says he does NOT do this since the frequency of the light intention of the female is much lower than the frequency of the light intention of the male energy going out of the pineal gland. So qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com has to heal me from my years of tantra since holographically I had the spirit frequency of the female lower frequency lust STUCK in my nether regions of my chakras.

So when he did this healing I was actually driving the car and the Yuan Qi energy was a very strong electromagnetic buzzing sensation but afterwards he asked me how I felt and I said LIGHTER. Why? Because the Yuan Qi is a spacetime vortex itself - so he was reversing the spacetime gravity that was stronger for the lower frequency light (like a black hole being turned into a white hole).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Thank you for making the effort to address my question. So the initial would be more of a lower chakra thing, and the latter heart chakra.. or basically similar deviation at different levels?

See the answer I just posted above - thanks

So the limit of tantra is described by Bill Bodri as per Master Nan, Huai-chin - tantra works as a catalyst and it does heal the body - as mutual female psychic orgasms. But this is NOT the same as just some Perv-Predator male sucking off energy doing deep breathing so he can ejaculate - that is the definition of pure evil and is a psychic black hole.

So with Tantra - you can have a mutual heart Yuan Qi awakening - as a electrogravitic or magnetogravitic astral bond - but it is still a lower yin qi spirit - since the Yuan Shen is via the Yuan Qi emptiness itself. So if there is separation from the female then there is strong sadness since the Compassion of tantra is the heart plus the lungs (as the Po Soul yang qi). So if the male does too much tantra then he burns out his yang qi energy and becomes a ghost immortal.

The female energy taken in - as I said - it's in my training manual. I will quote that.

As described by N/isa, female sexuality is to men, what male healing potency - n/um or tsso - is to humankind.

Tricksters and Trancers: Bushmen Religion and Society

Oh wait - the quote is on my old blog...

Edited by voidisyinyang

"sync your breaths up!"

from personal experience, weird and dangerous. I got someone to slip into a void doing that once. we were both meditating. I held my breath past feeling them "click." my 4 minutes was 2 hours to them. 

"...a 'new maiden' to be the source of n/um (or /k'ode), the healing potency associated with male trance healers"

p. 175 Guenther, Mathias, Tricksters and Trancers: Bushman Religion and Society,. Bloomington and Indianapolis, Indiana University Press, 1999

17 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

See the answer I just posted above - thanks

So the limit of tantra is described by Bill Bodri as per Master Nan, Huai-chin - tantra works as a catalyst and it does heal the body - as mutual female psychic orgasms. But this is NOT the same as just some Perv-Predator male sucking off energy doing deep breathing so he can ejaculate - that is the definition of pure evil and is a psychic black hole.

So with Tantra - you can have a mutual heart Yuan Qi awakening - as a electrogravitic or magnetogravitic astral bond - but it is still a lower yin qi spirit - since the Yuan Shen is via the Yuan Qi emptiness itself. So if there is separation from the female then there is strong sadness since the Compassion of tantra is the heart plus the lungs (as the Po Soul yang qi). So if the male does too much tantra then he burns out his yang qi energy and becomes a ghost immortal.

The female energy taken in - as I said - it's in my training manual. I will quote that.

Tricksters and Trancers: Bushmen Religion and Society

Oh wait - the quote is on my old blog...

Could you elaborate on the highlighted part, please?

Cause I feel what you have described may be part of what happened in the case I described in two previous posts:

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Wait.. how did we end up at trance healing?

Actually Dr. Bradford Keeney does not use the word "trance" for the San Bushmen - as he realizes this has strange negative connotations in the modern Westernized world.

So don't let the semantics fool you. I'll give you another San Bushmen quote.

“You see spirits killing people. You smell burning, rotten flesh. Then you heal, you pull sickness out. You heal, heal, heal. Then you live.”

Healing Makes the Heart Happy

So this is precisely what I achieved in 2000 from my intensive qigong training - meaning that psychophysiologically I have traveled back in time 70,000 years!

Just now, Abzu said:

ghost immortal isn't the worst outcome

No - it can be fixed purely through intention and knowledge - as the Taoist Yoga book details.

So what happened with the original human culture is that the males were supposed to be HEALING the females and if the males fell onto the ground for astral travel - the females would often throw cold water onto the males, to bring the spirit back inside the body.

But some males then LEFT the villages - to train off alone to create the Yang Shen physical transformation body for bilocation. These males SCARED the rest of the humans - and hence you get the alchemy training. The alchemists were traditionally in the Blacksmith caste that required separation from females.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Armando said:

Could you elaborate on the highlighted part, please?

Cause I feel what you have described may be part of what happened in the case I described in two previous posts:

Yes the original human culture realized that GHOST POLLUTION is the cause of disease. So as I saw ghosts also - the ghost as a hun soul gets trapped on Earth since the Hun Soul is still a yin shen and so has Yin Qi lower emotional blockages "embedded" in the light. How is this possible? The Yuan Qi as the Cosmic Mother is the 5th dimension as a PHASE black hole that we can't see - but it "stores" the information of the future and the past overlapping.

So you can have a vision of the future - one time I had a "precognitive" O at a D - I've maybe mentioned this once before. But it kind of surprised me. Anyway precognitive visions are based on strong emotional events that then trigger a Yuan Qi storage into the 5th dimension.

So the tantric "little death" as the French call the orgasm - this then ATTRACTS the Yin Shen blockages - this is why the qigong master says to be very careful where you conceive a baby.

So then also when a person dies - the ghost pollution can also get "stuck" astrally to a living person.

But essentially we are all ghosts but the light is powered by the Emptiness as a spacetime vortex - so everything in reality is happening at the SAME time - even the future. This mean our spiritual ego has to be "emptied out" as the light of the frequency is turned around - so this is what qigong master Yan Xin called "bidirectional intention" - meaning any energy blockage can be undone.

So in other words - we have perceptions with our eyes open that in fact are the PAST and so we see an image of beauty and this TRIGGERS a biophoton signal of the pineal gland (as the Yuan Qi electrogravitic transducer) - which then sends that lower frequency biophoton signal to the kidney-adrenals - which then activates the prostate gland to kick out lecithin (that HAD been storing up the Yuan Qi charge in the lower tan t'ien).

So if you study the Taoist YOga book it will tell you - that is how the YUan qi is deconverted back into yanq qi and yin qi separated.

So then these Number 1 perv-predators (and I used to call them out on this website but the Mods censored me) - so they then feed of having people get their Yuan Qi deactivated into yin qi and yang qi - and then AS SOON as their yin qi gets filled up  - then they ejaculate it out as a Sympathetic nervous system discharge  of low frequency intention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2