Patrick Brown

Modern London A City Of Death!

9 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

I’ve never been to London, but I picture it as always raining. 

Well it's reigning something!

5 hours ago, Chang said:

As a point of interest there is little doubt in my mind that the outburst of youth violence in London is due to the left wing and liberal zeitgeist. It is this that has brought about the moral decay and degeneracy that has created the breeding ground for such behaviour.

Liberalism always ends in violence.

A bit like the eternal fantasy of a Utopian society dandled before the great unwashed. As it says on many a bar throughout the world, "Free Beer Tomorrow" and people never figure it out! 

4 hours ago, Apech said:

We get told that someone died as a result of a knife attack - but never in what circumstances.  This leaves the incident uncontextualized and with no information by which to put it into context.  For instance if this is gang related, crime related, drug related or whatever.  Is it occurring in particular communities?  Or is it just random.  Is it premeditated or not?  How much of a factor is lack of policing?  And so on.  Which leaves us with ridiculous solutions being proposed - like banning knives with points and so on.  I suspect that there is a political correctness factor behind this.

Yes this is true although we are beginning to see a very strong gang/drug related connection. The Nigel Farage video above has several Police officers calling in saying that tougher sentences for people carrying knives should be in place, obviously!

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yes, back to London.  A lack of unity.  Giving more attention to immigrants than to their own citizens.  Maybe the government still doesn't understand the problem?

Well they probably do but we strongly suspect that they like keeping people in fear while making empty promises. Fortunately, or unfortunately, not everybody in London is retarded and it has become a breeding ground of unrest. Cities always end up be breeding grounds for all kinds of cancers on society and then the cancer begins to spread throughout the nation. 

1 hour ago, windwalker said:

If you look at other European countries notably Sweden this is not accidental but by design.

It's the limit the information that most would use to logically draw a conclusion about what's happening.  It's not good.

They have basically destroyed their cultures.

Of course there's undoubtedly many murders that go unreported and are swept under the carpet. Reasons are engineered to suit political aims or if you're into conspiracy theories they're just part of a grand plan to enslave human beings even further. Freedom? Well it's all relative isn't it as there aren't many mountain tops left for small communities to set-up a simple self-sustaining lifestyle without somebody shouting "get off my land"!  I'm sure we all realise here that people are only ever caretakers and nobody really can own anything except perhaps their own mind and even that's debatable!! :blink:  

30 minutes ago, Chang said:

I am afraid that London is now very much a city of immigrants with those native Britons left in the metropolis being very much of the trendy Leftie persuation. This explains how we have come to have a Pakistani Muslim Cultural Marxist as Mayor of our capital city.

In some area's of the city an Anglo Saxon can feel very uncomfortable indeed.

As regards the government it is not a case of failing to understand the problem but rather refusing to believe that any problem exists with the concept of a multi racial, multi cultural society.

Well I always got dirty looks when I used to suggest that multiculturalism leads to no culture and when people are uncultured they return to being savages! I'm sure people will argue this but I don't see any argument and the twist is the void of culture is simply being replaced by greed and vanity i.e. The machinery created by those that would enslave us. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

This discussion is getting a little too cheeky. B)Let's get back to London, please. 

is spain close enough?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, 3bob said:

please quit with the condescending supporter of lies alt-right fear and hate B.S., which always begins with a devious and corrupt twist and ends much worse.  I understand the spell you are under and enthrallment you partake of somewhere up your buttock...but don't expect me or millions of others to be taken in by such ugly and weak minded blarney. :lol:

Thank you for your vote of confidence Robert. I shall be leaving the thread now but I feel that I must leave you with a little something to ponder.

You and millions of others have in fact been taken in by ugly and weak minded blarney. This is simply a matter of fact and is not in itself tragic. The tragedy is that you are never ever going to realise this fact which is sad to say the least.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

This discussion is getting a little too cheeky. B)Let's get back to London, please. 

Cor Blimey, Mary Poppins, luv a duck and bobs your uncle, were orf to old London taaahn.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chang said:

Thank you for your vote of confidence Robert. I shall be leaving the thread now but I feel that I must leave you with a little something to ponder.

You and millions of others have in fact been taken in by ugly and weak minded blarney. This is simply a matter of fact and is not in itself tragic. The tragedy is that you are never ever going to realise this fact which is sad to say the least.

Toodle pip old chap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 3bob said:

please quit with the condescending supporter of lies alt-right fear and hate B.S., which always begins with a devious and corrupt twist and ends much worse. 

And look who just made that statement.

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

I tried.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well they probably do but we strongly suspect that they like keeping people in fear while making empty promises. Fortunately, or unfortunately, not everybody in London is retarded and it has become a breeding ground of unrest. Cities always end up be breeding grounds for all kinds of cancers on society and then the cancer begins to spread throughout the nation. 

Ah!, the old "rule through fear" concept.  It does work most of the time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Cor Blimey, Mary Poppins, luv a duck and bobs your uncle, were orf to old London taaahn.

You folks need to create another Benny Hill.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

And look who just made that statement.

if that was your "tried" then it was very biased or one sided, for one could look back and see who started the related or particular escalation you imply?  (which I'd say was Taoist texts and then amplified by Chang.

Also does anyone know why post numbering was removed...it was a useful feature.

Edited by 3bob

4 minutes ago, 3bob said:

if that was your "tried" then it was very biased or one sided, for one could look back and see who started the related or particular escalation you imply?  (which I'd say was Taoist texts and then amplified by Chang.

Yeah, I think we all are guilty, at some point, of unfair bias.

4 minutes ago, 3bob said:

Also does anyone know why post numbering was removed...it was a useful feature.

That went away with the last upgrade.  I agree, it was a useful tool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Chang said:

As regards the government it is not a case of failing to understand the problem but rather refusing to believe that any problem exists with the concept of a multi racial, multi cultural society.

brings to light group identity,  studies of it, and results  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, windwalker said:

brings to light group identity,  studies of it, and results  

Haven't watched the video yet, but I will, and I'd just like to day that I think a lot of younger peoples views are a result of peer pressure and youngsters are often fickle and change their minds at least every other day. And let's not forget that younger people are either thinking about sex, physical appearance, money or fame which are just aspects of their programming by the state.

Older people have the bigger picture and have steadily evolved opinions based on what facts and experiences they have gleaned from life. Younger people are always relying on hearsay and their opinions aren't based on evidence other than what they are feed. I think the youth are pawns as much as mothers yet are too ego-obsessed to accept this to be true!  

It's hard to be optimistic sometimes!  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

The lamb is of course normally in the stomach of the lion! :lol:

My point exactly.

30 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

It's hard to be optimistic sometimes!  

I know.  But if we keep it realistic it's not all that difficult.

• Like 1

OK watched 'windwalker's' vid and yes, as most people figure this is pretty obvious. Any society can assimilate a degree of 'import' but when this 'import' becomes detrimental to societies function the 'import' will be removed, one way or another! The angle of those-that-would-enslave is that to promise utopia and say in time all will be well. Of course this is a lie as when the shit-hits-the-fan the state will jump in with the straitjacket and the last remaining freedoms will be gone. Doe's the state/powers-that-be want to really do this? Yes because they have no choice but to try and control, by whatever means, a growing global population.

What's the answer? It might be war!    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

What's the answer? It might be war!  

Doesn't need to be war.  But it will include chaos for a while and maybe civil revolution.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Doesn't need to be war.  But it will include chaos for a while and maybe civil revolution.

Well we can see the sparks appearing so give it another 20 years and...

If we factor in the weather or disease chaos may come sooner than we think!  

• Like 1

Actually, an example of this can be seen regarding what happened in Egypt after Obama and Clinton screwed things up royally.

But in Egypt's case it was the military that took action.  Little chance of civic revolution.

1 minute ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well we can see the sparks appearing so give it another 20 years and...

If we factor in the weather or disease chaos may come sooner than we think!  

Yeah, a lot of things could happen to speed up the process.

This country, us, has attempted to bring people in under a single banner of citizenship. It has always had internal factions, ethnicities and social conflict. 

In fact ,if you look at the demographics of any modern state , this is true. 

Really ! Google it for yourself. 

So what conclusions should we draw ? Is it that its good and normal to hate each other? No, 

Its that there is a need to put a value on citizenship while respecting ethnicities.

You just do not get to waltz in as an illegal alien and expect welcome arms, and those who are citizens need to recognize each other as brothers within OUR society. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

This country, us, has attempted to bring people in under a single banner of citizenship. It has always had internal factions, ethnicities and social conflict. 

Well, look what happened to the Roman Empire when they tried it.