lucifeh

Is it possible to transmit energy through a video?

Recommended Posts

Hi, I really like ASMR ( Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response ) videos and among the various youtube channels that make ASMR videos there is one that It ALWAYS make me "tingle" at the start, even when the audio is almost inaudible, it doesn't fail to give me a tingle. For example:

So I am thinking...Perhaps it's possible to inprint some sort of "energy" on a video? Or her videos have some sort of very low frequency wich I find very comfortable with to trigger my asmr?

  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes it is  possible   .

 

 

 

 

yes

 

Ok, thank you for the confirmation and the horrible experience... -_-' ... o_o

Anyway, if you know, could you point a way to understand better on how to do it?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you didnt watch all of that !    :D 

 

he is a much better example .

 

watch from 8:00  to the end     ;)

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's possible to affect someone's mirror neurons pretty easily.

 

I've seen videos where people have a smudge stick, and wave the smoke at the lens...that definitely seems to have an effect on the viewer. Not because it's sacred smoke blessed by a high priest Mayan shaman named Dave who is able to send energy on a quantum level, but because the body interprets it as if the lens were your eyes and the smoke was really being waved at you.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

I think it's possible to affect someone's mirror neurons pretty easily.

 

I've seen videos where people have a smudge stick, and wave the smoke at the lens...that definitely seems to have an effect on the viewer. Not because it's sacred smoke blessed by a high priest Mayan shaman named Dave who is able to send energy on a quantum level, but because the body interprets it as if the lens were your eyes and the smoke was really being waved at you.

 

I wonder if it's the image of the smoke, or the intention behind both you (the viewer) and the high priest shaman named Dave? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

I wonder if it's the image of the smoke, or the intention behind both you (the viewer) and the high priest shaman named Dave? 

 

I personally think it's just the image, and the viewer's mirror neurons reacting.

You could try doing the same movements without intending to send any energy, and see if it still causes an effect for viewers...at least that would eliminate the intention on one side of it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Maria, the girl on the video is into occult stuff, she does rituals, meditates and reads occult stuff. What it appears to be occurring is... Presence. It's not that she is trying to send energy but since she meditates it's possible that the state of her mind, the way she expresses, the tiny movements can be interpreted subconsciously by others who also are on the path... I saw her very first video, 7 years ago, and it didn't "tingled" me. As she said herself, she began growing spiritually, 2 years ago, then that makes sense... It's not that meditation is necessary to tingle someone, but I feel tingles from her by just hitting play without even hearing exactly what she is saying you know, not even using headphones witch is a must have, but when I see her videos is not necessary... Hmmm....idk...

Edited by lucifeh
better explaining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its an old magical 'conundrum'    does the symbol have a 'latent power' regardless  ?

 

or is it all   'inside' the viewers head  ? 

 

My 3rd question would be ; if it worked, does it matter ?    ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to comment about the girl in Vid.

 

First; no tingles whatsoever   :D      

 

When you learn acting, speaking, etc  especially via media, you learn those tricks , eg. on the radio, where one relies on sound only, voice modulation is of primary importance ; you speak up close into the mic, softly, rhythmically,  with the right use of breath,  so you can hear the breath, cultivates a  personal, intimate relationship with the listener, the reverse is done by speaking further away from the mike and louder.  This also works the same with image, but there you have so much more ;  eye and facial movements, close ups,  gestures just in or out of frame,  visual sub text ( soooooo effective ) and lots more.

 

I must say I dont get the ear ring fondling thingo .... wtf ?  :huh:

 

And she is sooo exaggerated with it all     .................   "           "   .

 

And   ... I have to ask ;   lucifeh .... do you have a girl friend ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Its an old magical 'conundrum'    does the symbol have a 'latent power' regardless  ?

 

or is it all   'inside' the viewers head  ? 

 

My 3rd question would be ; if it worked, does it matter ?    ;) 

 

I understand your point but what I want to discuss is not the "tingles". But is there a way to actually imprint energy or a wish on a video? If not, what is it? On hermetics there is this sort of trick where you make a "seed of desire and put it on another person head to grow into a thought", on Reiki you use your own energy to activate the flux of energy on another. This is not possible through a video...Or is it? If all this is not possible perhaps our subconscious can detect the aura of a person and can understand what this "aura" wants to pass?

Edited by lucifeh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I have to comment about the girl in Vid.

 

First; no tingles whatsoever   :D      

 

When you learn acting, speaking, etc  especially via media, you learn those tricks , eg. on the radio, where one relies on sound only, voice modulation is of primary importance ; you speak up close into the mic, softly, rhythmically,  with the right use of breath,  so you can hear the breath, cultivates a  personal, intimate relationship with the listener, the reverse is done by speaking further away from the mike and louder.  This also works the same with image, but there you have so much more ;  eye and facial movements, close ups,  gestures just in or out of frame,  visual sub text ( soooooo effective ) and lots more.

 

I must say I dont get the ear ring fondling thingo .... wtf ?  :huh:

 

And she is sooo exaggerated with it all     .................   "           "   .

 

And   ... I have to ask ;   lucifeh .... do you have a girl friend ?

I am married, this has nothing to do with me wishing to bang her -_-

Also, you have to use headphones, good ones, and you have to do the things to get triggered, there are lots of videos explaining this. But i think there is something, looking at the commentaries, a lot of people comment to her videos like me...

Btw the tool video you posted, there is this guy commenting that the first time he listened it was not so good, but then he heard again and it got better. Not that I am saying that there is a correlation but...

Edited by lucifeh
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it is possible to feel energy through a video, a book, a forum post or an object. It is possible to feel energy in countless ways.

 

All the best to you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, lucifeh said:

I understand your point but what I want to discuss is not the "tingles". But is there a way to actually imprint energy or a wish on a video? If not, what is it? On hermetics there is this sort of trick where you make a "seed of desire and put it on another person head to grow into a thought", on Reiki you use your own energy to activate the flux of energy on another. This is not possible through a video...Or is it? If all this is not possible perhaps our subconscious can detect the aura of a person and can understand what this "aura" wants to pass?

 

The imprint is via the  colours, symbols,  sounds, gestures, etc .    they are all 'energy ' . 

 

I do not know what you mean by   "  On hermetics there is ...  "    ?  

 

The energy that passes out of a video into you is as I described above.  You cant transfer heat via a video or magnetism.  But you can transfer 'influence' . 

 

If one believes in such things, I might be able to transfer heat to you, from a distance, 'in person' (ie, without touching you ) . But I could also make you feel warm by painting a  red band around the top of the walls of the room you are in.

 

or maybe even by ... .

 

 

giphy.gif

 

but there is no actual heat coming out the screen ..... get my drift ?

 

20 hours ago, Nungali said:

Its an old magical 'conundrum'    does the symbol have a 'latent power' regardless  ?

 

or is it all   'inside' the viewers head  ? 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lucifeh said:

I am married, this has nothing to do with me wishing to bang her -_-

Also, you have to use headphones, good ones, and you have to do the things to get triggered, there are lots of videos explaining this. But i think there is something, looking at the commentaries, a lot of people comment to her videos like me...

Btw the tool video you posted, there is this guy commenting that the first time he listened it was not so good, but then he heard again and it got better. Not that I am saying that there is a correlation but...

 

headphones work the same way , close, they block out other sound .... again - intimacy .

 

Tool will always get better each time you listen to it or watch a good vid or even meditate on the lyrics  - eg

 

this is multi-depth ,  most  magicians, or hermetic Kabbalists will appreciate it . It took me many listens to get the significance

 

 

"The Grudge"

 

 

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.

Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end.
Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Terrified of being wrong. Ultimatum prison cell.

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again.
Humbled again.

Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end.
Saturn ascends, comes round again.
Saturn ascends, the one, the ten. Ignorant to the damage done.

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.

Wear the grudge like a crown. Desperate to control.
Unable to forgive. And sinking deeper.

Defining, confining, sinking deeper.
Controlling, defining, and we're sinking deeper.

Saturn comes back around to show you everything
Let's you choose what you will, will not see and then
Drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again
Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.

Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child
Or drags you down like a stone to
Consume you till you choose to let this go.
Choose to let this go.

Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and
Transmutate this cold and fated anchor.
Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and
Transmutate these leaden grudges into gold.
Let go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm , sorry... I camt help it ... the more I go back  and watch parts of that vid the more terrible it seems !    :D

 

Its really bad, false, shallow  and pathetic.

 

And, regardless of GFs or wives or whatever we think we are in control of ;

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response#Association_with_sexuality

 

 

 

I would rather watch this guy and his 'energised enthusiasm '  on hermetic subjects .

 

 

Also he is deeper, and i can comprehend what he is on about   , without having to go back to kindergarten 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are basically 3 ways for energy to be felt (or transferred) with something like a video (or picture). In increasing rarity they are...

 

1) Rather than an actual transfer of energy, the video or pic helps induce taking the person deeper into their own mind, or like a quiet reflective ‚Äúspace‚ÄĚ. In that space the mind quiets, and some will feel/notice that as some sort of energy flow or vibration. The stimuli that will effect people will be different. But maybe think of it as the video creating an ‚Äúahhh...‚ÄĚ moment where you feel your own energy movement and then attach the feeling to the video/image.

 

2) The person them-self in the video is energetically very strong, and in watching the video one subconsciously ‚Äúconnects‚ÄĚ to the person in the broader universal conscious rather than through the video itself. ¬†It is more like the image is a mental reference in making the connection, and through that connection one feels the energy flow. This is similar to having a picture of one‚Äôs teacher/master and connecting by focusing on the picture.

 

3) Someone actually imbues their energy in the video (or picture) itself. The playing of the video has a connection to the person that originally attached the energy to it. Then the video contains and transfers the energy directly. Some masters will do this as part of their method of teaching remotely. If you search some of the old threads, you can find where this was done with some pictures as experiments here at the bums. Also, there were some experiments where this was done with web pages (working like an elevator to higher levels of consciousness).

 

Hope you find this helpful. 

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a couple of senior instructors in my Tenaga Dalam practice told me around 2008, that they were watching a soccer game via television and a fight between two teams broke in the middle of the game..

 

..then they tried to break the fight (remotely) by projecting energy while they were watching and the players that were fighting were pushed and thrown back, the players had a look of confusion in their faces after that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2018 at 7:58 PM, Nungali said:

I do not know what you mean by   "  On hermetics there is ...  "    ? 

Hermetics is a type of western magick

I'm , sorry... I camt help it ... the more I go back  and watch parts of that vid the more terrible it seems !

For those who don't train energy cultivation is more difficult, too bad because the feeling is awesome...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lucifeh said:

Hermetics is a type of western magick

 

Is it ?      :D   

 

Dude ! 

 

I guess you haven't read much of what I write  . 

 

You wrote ; "On hermetics there is this .... ",     is not sensible grammar .

 

Did you mean  'in hermetics' ?    I am not asking what hermetics   is .   Can  you comprehend my question ?

 

"On hermetics there is this sort of trick where you make a "seed of desire and put it on another person head to grow into a thought"

I am asking about the validity of the source  - in other words ; have you got a reference for this claim ?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites