Lightseeker

Anyone willing to share the Hidden Secrets

On 7/29/2018 at 7:50 AM, Lightseeker said:

Those of you who have seen my other posts will know that I am an advocate of free sharing and distribution of all kinds of knowledge. This post is an open area by which those who are willing can share the secrets of their sect, or just any occult/spiritual mysteries they know about.  I am interested in all groups/societies (ordo templi orientis, hermetic order of golden dawn, eastern mysticism, theosophy, or any gurus like Sadhguru, Yogananda etc.)

I stare at gravel, sand and other stone surfaces. Tiles in the shower work well, as do dirty carpets. After a minute or two shapes begin to appear, either animal or human or other. I feel these are spirit communications. Maybe I'm crazy. How can you judge your own mental state anyway...?

Edited by Lost in Translation

40 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I stare at gravel, sand and other stone surfaces. Tiles in the shower work well, as do dirty carpets. After a minute or two shapes begin to appear, either animal or human or other. I feel these are spirit communications. Maybe I'm crazy. How can you judge your own mental state anyway...?

This is a very common practice for shamans. 

I've been told that in an animistic perspective, everything has the attribute of being aware. Stones, animals, ants, etc... 

When you shift your consciousness and you start to see faces and shapes, you acquire the ability to communicate with "life forms" which are quite distant from humans in terms of consciousness. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I tried water skrying. I could never get the hang of it. There's something just right about earthen materials. I've yet to get any meaningful information from these experiences other than the "hi, I see you" kind of vibe. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I tried water skrying. I could never get the hang of it. There's something just right about earthen materials. I've yet to get any meaningful information from these experiences other than the "hi, I see you" kind of vibe. 

I've been told that there's a time factor which is extremely important for communication. 

If you try to communicate with a cat or a dog, given that you know the language (which is to a large extent non-verbal) you can interact in this reality because we (dogs and humans) perceive time in the same way. 

But a stone (for example) may exist for millions of years. 

Given that you know the language and the stone is willing to talk with you, it may take a few hundreds years to receive an answer: it's like a "few moments" for the stone. 

Some shamans think that one need a deep trance state to enter a different reality where you can perceive time as the stone does. And then communication becomes effective. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Given that you know the language and the stone is willing to talk with you, it may take a few hundreds years to receive an answer

Sheesh! I guess the "hi, I see you" is good after all, that is until I figure out how to bend time and flow my perceptions into the past and future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StormHealer said:

Practice everyday as if it were your last. This intensity will take you to wherever you desire to go. 

Live  everyday as if it were your last.   ;) 

2 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Nungali,

I do not know - I am asking respectfully with an open mind. 

I do not judge and I am inclusive.

I am an apple tree - live and let live.

No need to respond if deem thus.

- LimA

You dont know what  to proceed with  or what you need help with  and I dont know what you need  to proceed with or need help with .

I guess we are at an impasse  .

1 hour ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I've been told that in an animistic perspective, everything has the attribute of being aware. Stones, animals, ants, etc... 

When you shift your consciousness and you start to see faces and shapes, you acquire the ability to communicate with "life forms" which are quite distant from humans in terms of consciousness. 

It depends . Are they from a 'valid source'  or from 'the lower astral' ?

A Bodhisattva or a Hungry Ghost ?

Your highest genius or unresolved unconscious emotional complexes ?

There are ways to tell, and that is part of magical / shamanic training .      They may need to be accepted, resolved or dealt with , in some manner .

'Wild ' animals seem to be able to do the job pretty well

eg.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_wagtail#Cultural_depictions

Totems  ... now there is an interesting subject ! 

Here is two I have been given ;

6452288357_64ca4aa8b8_b.jpg

8215992267_d1313f69a1_b.jpg

"He stands out from the others , that felalh ! "

11688282984_fea7640435_b.jpg

" He a cheeky bugga !   -  He's a balligunbellingupfrombellingen ! "   

(if you think that reads  funny, you should hear it in a Gumbaynggirr accent   !  )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

maybe you are  a natural  geomancer  ?

Geomancy (Greek: γεωμαντεία, "earth divination") is a method of divination that interprets markings on the ground or the patterns formed by tossed handfuls of soil, rocks, or sand. The most prevalent form of divinatory geomancy involves interpreting a series of 16 figures formed by a randomized process that involves recursion followed by analyzing them .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomancy

220px-Geomantic_figures.svg.png

The sixteen geomantic figures.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I've been told that there's a time factor which is extremely important for communication. 

If you try to communicate with a cat or a dog, given that you know the language (which is to a large extent non-verbal) you can interact in this reality because we (dogs and humans) perceive time in the same way. 

But a stone (for example) may exist for millions of years. 

Given that you know the language and the stone is willing to talk with you, it may take a few hundreds years to receive an answer: it's like a "few moments" for the stone. 

Some shamans think that one need a deep trance state to enter a different reality where you can perceive time as the stone does. And then communication becomes effective. 

YES !

from  6:20

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

Sheesh! I guess the "hi, I see you" is good after all, that is until I figure out how to bend time and flow my perceptions into the past and future.

You may not need to .  Stones have talked to me .. The time lag operates in an interesting way.   But night falls, -  more tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

It depends . Are they from a 'valid source'  or from 'the lower astral' ?

A Bodhisattva or a Hungry Ghost ?

Your highest genius or unresolved unconscious emotional complexes ?

There are ways to tell, and that is part of magical / shamanic training .      They may need to be accepted, resolved or dealt with , in some manner .

[...]

There's the modern view on shamanism which deploys a full array of philosophical taxonomy and methods that describe reality as a really complex system of coherences and connections so that when the modern shaman interacts with a spirit he tends to dissect it, just like a scientist would dissect an animal to understand how it works and what it's made of.

There are also more primitive forms of shamanism which are quite simplistic and definitely more pragmatic in their approach: either the spirit has Power or the spirit has not. Basically those guys couldn't care less where the lad is from, his name and which family he belongs to... as long as the spirit can do the job.

How to know if the spirit has power?

As a rule of thumb, if the shaman has power he interacts with spirits who have power... or you may say that the shaman's spirit allies guides him.

Many spirits talk too much and they like to explain the secrets of the universe or they may even perform some sort of psychotherapy on you.  They can't manifest a dime, they just talk and give you hints and suggestions in life.

They have No Power and primitive shamans completely ignore them: they're useless.

They tell you what you'd like to hear, often useless things like:

"Let me show you how the rock society is structured! Here we have the Rock major and the rock sheriff"

"Yes, Sir Rock thank you! But I need to heal this guy over here, can you help me?"

"No, I can't... but let me show you the inner path inside you that will revive the quantum consciousness of you heart to manifest your True Self" :lol:

Hey this thread is about Hidden Secrets!

Here's the most important one: the key number that explains and rules the human world is 85.

• Like 1

I have a hidden secret but I'm not going to share it.  (After all, if I shared it, it wouldn't be secret any more, would it?)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I have a hidden secret but I'm not going to share it.

Hi Dada-da,

A hidden secret is nothing and nothing is a secret.

th?id=OIP.qMZe0Ngwtsm8ibyZdYx27QHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

giphy.gif

th?id=OIP.FM61VrR5mSd11z4tAuhcAAHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

giphy.gif

th?id=OIP.UQ4ZgdWnBtzJIMWk2bQJUAHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

- LimA

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

They tell you what you'd like to hear, often useless things like:

"Let me show you how the rock society is structured! Here we have the Rock major and the rock sheriff"

"Yes, Sir Rock thank you! But I need to heal this guy over here, can you help me?"

"No, I can't... but let me show you the inner path inside you that will revive the quantum consciousness of you heart to manifest your True Self"

I would be very interested to hear about the rock major and the rock sheriff. :)

12 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I would be very interested to hear about the rock major and the rock sheriff. :)

If you open up for those things, the ghost will spread the word and you'll met dozens of worthless spirits.

It might look entertaining on the inside, but on the outside you'll end up like this

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cheshire Cat said:

If you open up for those things, the ghost will spread the word and you'll met dozens of worthless spirits.

It might look entertaining on the inside, but on the outside you'll end up like this

giphy.gif

Warning acknowledged. LOL.

Just a generic inquiry to all of you master occultists/magick practioners. Have you guys read any of these books?

1) Ars Notoria

2)The Book Of Abramelin The Mage

3)Grand Grimoire

4)The Picatrix

5)The Black Pullet

I realize I posted quite a few books, but from what I’ve read these are the most important.

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

a generic inquiry

Hi Lightseeker,

Your "generic inquiry" brings my mind to a "generic base"  foundational/central to all inquiries on ABC.

Let me elaborate - if ABC is Taoism, central/basal to it is yin and yang.

On the same line of thoughts, what is the "generic base" of these books which you have read -

1) Ars Notoria

3)Grand Grimoire

4)The Picatrix

5)The Black Pullet

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

15 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Lightseeker,

Your "generic inquiry" brings my mind to a "generic base"  foundational/central to all inquiries on ABC.

Let me elaborate - if ABC is Taoism, central/basal to it is yin and yang.

On the same line of thoughts, what is the "generic base" of these books which you have read -

1) Ars Notoria

3)Grand Grimoire

4)The Picatrix

5)The Black Pullet

- LimA

They all fall in line with this topics catagory: occult and hidden mysteries.

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

occult and hidden mysteries

What is  basal to your "generic inquiry" on these mysteries?

Is Taoism a mystery?

48 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Is Taoism a mystery?

Of course.

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:

Of course.

Elementary to Taoism - yin and yang.

53 minutes ago, Limahong said: