Phoenix3

One meal a day

Martin Berkhan the guy who started  IF just released his book today.

The Leangains Method: The Art of Getting Ripped. Researched, Practiced, Perfected.

on Amazon for $10

https://www.amazon.com/Leangains-Method-Researched-Practiced-Perfected-ebook/dp/B07G3GFLTX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1534477175&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=leangains&dpPl=1&dpID=51bgk4CXe0L&ref=plSrch

I highly recommend it.

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jonesboy said:

Martin Berkhan the guy who started  IF just released his book today.

The Leangains Method: The Art of Getting Ripped. Researched, Practiced, Perfected.

on Amazon for $10

https://www.amazon.com/Leangains-Method-Researched-Practiced-Perfected-ebook/dp/B07G3GFLTX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1534477175&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=leangains&dpPl=1&dpID=51bgk4CXe0L&ref=plSrch

I highly recommend it.

I don`t always do intermittent fasting, but when I do I follow the Leangains approach of eating in an 8 hour window, from noon till 8pm.  Is this the way everyone should eat?  Probably not.  Everybody is different and has to find what works for them.  This eating schedule does work for me and many others.  It`s worth considering.

• Like 1

One meal a day within a fairly small window, say fours hours, is what everybody seems to agree is the way to go. Part of the reason is 'aqutophagy' which is explained below. Many of us will have figured out that eating less is wise especially as you get older say over the age of 40-50. Fasting plays a part but if you minimise your window for food intact the body will essential be on a mini fast most of the time by default. If you want to go for a full blown fast for a few days then it's actually easier for people that only eat once a day.

Of course don't eat junk/refined food and eat what suits your metabolism so more meat or more vegetables depending on what feels right for you.