Lost in Translation

Can We Know Truth?

6 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

ha, ha, and another laugh. Serious study of the math our ancestors of western lineage have proposed at times, leads me to believe more in simplicity than the complexity we create. Of course, a simple farmer now sits in a combine rather than using a scythe. I guess, truth is use to me.

yes - the idea is to let Nature do the work for you - or the Emptiness does the healing. So eternal listening as the truth - this goes against the Western idea of "seeing is believe" and as Plato wrongly stated, "time is the image of eternity." So quantum biology is now proving that non-locality is actually the means by which life is created as negentropy - from virtual energy. Qigong master Yan Xin calls his healing a "virtual information field" and Master Zhang Hongbao calls it a "superluminal yin matter" as the Golden Key for information-energy healing. So in quantum biology this is called the "vital spark" of life in each of us - and so enables bird migration, and memories to exist non-locally - and our perceptions exist non-locally. So the qigong masters can smell cancer non-locally - in people. I did this - I smelled cancer through the walls - and qigong masters can smell over the phone. Quantum biology has now proven that smell is from frequency and phase. So you can have very different geometry of molecules but their frequency is the same - just as the frequency of "3" is both G and F depending on the geometric phase - and so it is both "yang" but is a fusion of the yin from 3/4 into 2/3. So what appears to us as rest mass of particles actually is relativistic mass as momentum of light, from the future - the "guiding" wave called the Emptiness. So light has a hidden momentum as a phonon energy that we can listen to. We can listen at the "sub-angstrom" level - smaller than the wavelength of light.

Very interesting, I recall a moment in my life when I was listening to a cancer treatment patient speak. I noticed a sound unnatural and sensed as it it entered my ear. I can understand the idea that you are communicating. I believe personally, that mathematics cannot however.

3 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

So void, if use, as it might be important to me, is needed for thought; what use is von Neumanns' phase theory?

Basil Hiley:

What is fundamental are the elements of the algebra, call it what you will, the Moyal algebra or the von Neumann algebra, they are exactly the same thing.  This is algebraic quantum mechanics that Haag discusses in his book "Local Quantum Physics, fields, particles and algebra".  Physicists used to call it matrix mechanics, but then it was unclear how it all hung together.  In the algebraic approach there is no collapse of the wave function, because you don't need the wave function.  All the information contained in the wave function is encoded in the algebra itself, in its left and right ideals which are intrinsic to the algebra itself.  Where are the particles in this approach?  For that we need Eddington's "The Philosophy of Science", a brilliant but neglected work.  Like a point in geometry, what is a particle?  Is it a hazy general brick-like entity out of which the world is constructed, or is it a quasi-local, semi-autonomous feature within the total structure-process?  Notice the change, not things-in-interaction, but structure-process in which any invariant feature takes its form and properties from the structure-process that gives it subsistence. If an algebra is used to describe this structure-process, then what is the element that subsists?  What is the element of existence?  The idempotent E^2=E has eigenvalues 0 or 1: it exists or it doesn't exist.  An entity exists in a structure-process if it continuously turns itself into itself.  The Boolean logic of the classical world turns existence into a permanent order: quantum logic turns existence into a partial order of non-commutative E_i!  Particles can be 'created' or 'annihilated' depending on the total overall process. Here there is an energy threshold, keep the energy low and it is the properties of the entity that are revealed through non-commutativity, these properties becoming commutativity to order hbar.  The Bohm model can be used to complement the standard approach below the creation/annihilation threshold.  Raise this threshold and then the field theoretic properties of the underlying algebras become apparent.

http://stardrive.org/stardrive/index.php/all-blog-articles/myblog-ftd/tags/Basil-Hiley/

All this needs a different debate from the usual one that seems to go round and round in circles, seemingly resolving very little. Basil.

So the cosmologist who created the "multi-universe model" - Andrei Lindi - he emphasizes that for matter to exist over antimatter then there has to be a process that is "faster" than time-frequency uncertainty principle. So again in science time is measured geometrically and so inherently has this uncertainty. What Basil Hiley is working to do, along with Connes and Roger Penrose - is to bypass the uncertainty principle. And so you work with the correlations directly as non-local correlations.

But in LISTENING - logical inference is proven to be FASTER than the time-frequency uncertainty principle because again we hear the Perfect Fifth pitch whether the phase is shifted or now in frequency and amplitude. So it's proven empirically - the right and left ear have phase coherence that is quantum coherence as non-local perception. So it is proven to be ten times faster than time-frequency uncertainty.

5 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

yes - the idea is to let Nature do the work for you - or the Emptiness does the healing. So eternal listening as the truth - this goes against the Western idea of "seeing is believe" and as Plato wrongly stated, "time is the image of eternity." So quantum biology is now proving that non-locality is actually the means by which life is created as negentropy - from virtual energy. Qigong master Yan Xin calls his healing a "virtual information field" and Master Zhang Hongbao calls it a "superluminal yin matter" as the Golden Key for information-energy healing. So in quantum biology this is called the "vital spark" of life in each of us - and so enables bird migration, and memories to exist non-locally - and our perceptions exist non-locally. So the qigong masters can smell cancer non-locally - in people. I did this - I smelled cancer through the walls - and qigong masters can smell over the phone. Quantum biology has now proven that smell is from frequency and phase. So you can have very different geometry of molecules but their frequency is the same - just as the frequency of "3" is both G and F depending on the geometric phase - and so it is both "yang" but is a fusion of the yin from 3/4 into 2/3. So what appears to us as rest mass of particles actually is relativistic mass as momentum of light, from the future - the "guiding" wave called the Emptiness. So light has a hidden momentum as a phonon energy that we can listen to. We can listen at the "sub-angstrom" level - smaller than the wavelength of light.

So are you saying that if you look deep into dark space, you will again see more and more stars and galaxies?

So are you saying that existance is truely infinite and eternal?

So are you saying that everything exists here and now, and that very small slight difference in frequency is what allows us to experience the same now and here moment in all of the infinitely different varrying ways from all of the infinitely varrying perspectives?

So are you saying that this here and now moment contains every possible thing that we will ever need?

So are you saying that the all is the one and that every one contains the all.

So are you saying that our ability to sense vibration and translate vibration exists beyond the physical senses and into the energy motional body that is who we all are?

So are you saying that we emmit like vibration in any attention we give to anything and this expands into the physical manifestation of physical sensations and translations such as sight, touch, hear, taste, smell, and even feeling.

So are you saying we can feel our way to any reality we so desire?

So are you saying we deserve to experience whatever we want?

So are you saying we are all truely free and infinitely valuable and eternally deserving?

I thought this might be an interesting topic but see it is at 8 pages already... and immediately thought of the Off-Grid topic of Talk Trump.  At 584 pages to date, we have not decided if we know the true Trump... I think some may like to rephrase that as, the Truth of Trump.    But enjoy your thread on finding truth :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

time-frequency uncertainty.

Or just reduce the time complexity, if we are to stay in a linear time variable. We ought realize a real time variable in our descriptions. Square rooting -1 as marblehead now might comprehend, does little to aid a real result.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

So are you saying that if you look deep into dark space, you will again see more and more stars and galaxies?

So are you saying that existance is truely infinite and eternal?

So are you saying that everything exists here and now, and that very small slight difference in frequency is what allows us to experience the same now and here moment in all of the infinitely different varrying ways from all of the infinitely varrying perspectives?

So are you saying that this here and now moment contains every possible thing that we will ever need?

So are you saying that the all is the one and that every one contains the all.

So are you saying that our ability to sense vibration and translate vibration exists beyond the physical senses and into the energy motional body that is who we all are?

So are you saying that we emmit like vibration in any attention we give to anything and this expands into the physical manifestation of physical sensations and translations such as sight, touch, hear, taste, smell, and even feeling.

So are you saying we can feel our way to any reality we so desire?

So are you saying we deserve to experience whatever we want?

So are you saying we are all truely free and infinitely valuable and eternally deserving?

The "speed of sound" varies and so is actually faster than the speed of light - both at the beginning of the Universe with "inflation" and on the microscopic level - as a superconducting radiation energy.

So from the perspective of light then space and time does not exist and yet when light is "turned back around" to its resting state - then each frequency of light (the color) has what is called a "logarithmic singularity" - this is what creates rainbows. So it converts frequency that is infinite at zero time into amplitude. This is now being created in lab technology - using meta-materials (sir John Pendry) but also using Josephson Junctions to capture virtual photons. So the source of "charge" is actually from virtual photons, and so the future ALWAYS exists inside us. Meditation with the eyes closed then "turns the light around" since with the eyes open we emit biophotons and so experience "linear time" as entropy. As a Tibetan medical doctor states - we use our eyes to capture the energy and then it shines out of our eyes (via the third eye-heart-small intestines). So the jing energy is serotonin-lecithin that stores up the photon charge via biophotons. As we live a "normal" life with the eyes open then the subconscious is in control so then the frequency is deconverted back from infinite energy into a zero point of time as amplitude (matter) and lost externally.

So there is ancient science to alchemy based on noncommutative phase.

So in the West since Plato we are taught symmetry based on "two-ness" as before number and this was supposedly proven by a unit of two-ness. So we have two eyes, two arms, two legs. No! Daoism as a science has the rotation of the eyes with the eyes closed - since one eye is yin qi and yang shen and the other eye is yang qi and yin shen - and so this activates the Sun and Moon internally - so that the heart, pineal gland and lower tan t'ien communicate. So then our ears are the same - the left ear is yuan qi and right ear is yin qi. So with the eyes closed we listen as right brain dominant - just as listening to a melody produces a right brain visualization of form. With the eyes open with listen as left brain dominant but the left side vagus nerve does not connect to the right side of the brain. The right side vagus nerve connects the lower body to the right side of the brain which then connects to the left side of the brain.

1 minute ago, whitesilk said:

Or just reduce the time complexity, if we are to stay in a linear time variable. We ought realize a real time variable in our descriptions. Square rooting -1 as marblehead now might comprehend, does little to aid a real result.

yes for the ancients "one" is not a number but rather is light as self-awareness. So then the one is "turned around" - and so we listen to the source of the light as the source of the I-thought, the source of sound internally. I call this the I-One-Eye.

So then as Eddie Oshins realized - the quantum noncommutative logic is the same as neigong training - so that to achieve a "zero spin" of an atom - you have noncommutative phase of the right and left side of a sphere - that is non-local. So I had also figured this out from studying the Taoist Yoga book. So for males the left hand is yang and lower body is yin and right hand is yin and upper body is yang. So just knowing that secret turns the body into a natural resonance free energy noncommutative phase oscillator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WD4skv5Z5I

11 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

or hair

yes the inner ear hairs hear at the sub-angstrom level which means smaller than the diameter of the atom. Frank Zdinisic - (sp?) - he discovered that light is emitted at the speed of sound inside the atom as a superconducting energy that is magnetogravitational. So the light is a subharmonic of the virtual photons or antigravity energy.

So CIA mind control scientist Andrija Puharich figured this out also - and so did Dr. Mae-Wan Ho. So it is called the Phonon-Hydron Effect. The highest sound we can hear externally actually resonates the brain internally as ultrasound. Then the microtubules are 100 times bigger than the tubulins - of the collagen that makes up the neurons - but the microtubules have 3000 times greater amplitude conductance at the microsecond wavelength or ultrasound frequency.

So then the ultrasound splits the water which is captured in the microtubules and then a meta-material bends the water to split the protons and electrons. So the yang qi is the superconducting proton-proton energy and the yin qi is the electron energy.

So then this is why "earthing" with the feet barefoot produces internal tingling because the "yin qi" of Earth neutralizes the free radicals in the body - by adding electrons.

So Puharich realized then the ultrasound splitting the water causes the hydrogen based molecules also to split with the "magnetic moment" as the reverse time phase - from the future - at the ELF frequency which is also the Earth's standing resonance energy and the alpha brain waves with serotonin (that captures the biophotons). So it's a waking REM state that then goes into theta as well as the heart opens up. So this ultrasound activates the vagus nerve via the acetylcholine (neurotransmitters) - and then the right side vagus nerve goes to the right side of the heart - beyond death - as a Yuan Qi (ELF standing wave with Earth) as a quantum non-local magnetic moment between the proton (yang qi) and electron (yin qi).

Puharich called this Psi-Plasma. So the phase is the magnetic moment as the spin - and so it is superluminal sound wave as a phonon energy that can be Packed and stored into the lower tan t'ien via the microtubules - as a reverse time healing energy.

Oh yes so this process "captures" the virtual photons caused by the water being split - since it's the same frequency but in the microtubule it has a much smaller wavelength as a phase shift - so you get the virtual photons but then you get the light emitted. The mitochondria then use the extra proton energy to power the body for supernatural abilities.

This also enables precognition from the virtual photons (of the soul) and levitation (antigravity), telekinesis, telepathy, long distance healing, etc. seeing inside people's bodies,

Edited by voidisyinyang

26 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

The "speed of sound" varies and so is actually faster than the speed of light - both at the beginning of the Universe with "inflation" and on the microscopic level - as a superconducting radiation energy.

So from the perspective of light then space and time does not exist and yet when light is "turned back around" to its resting state - then each frequency of light (the color) has what is called a "logarithmic singularity" - this is what creates rainbows. So it converts frequency that is infinite at zero time into amplitude. This is now being created in lab technology - using meta-materials (sir John Pendry) but also using Josephson Junctions to capture virtual photons. So the source of "charge" is actually from virtual photons, and so the future ALWAYS exists inside us. Meditation with the eyes closed then "turns the light around" since with the eyes open we emit biophotons and so experience "linear time" as entropy. As a Tibetan medical doctor states - we use our eyes to capture the energy and then it shines out of our eyes (via the third eye-heart-small intestines). So the jing energy is serotonin-lecithin that stores up the photon charge via biophotons. As we live a "normal" life with the eyes open then the subconscious is in control so then the frequency is deconverted back from infinite energy into a zero point of time as amplitude (matter) and lost externally.

So there is ancient science to alchemy based on noncommutative phase.

So in the West since Plato we are taught symmetry based on "two-ness" as before number and this was supposedly proven by a unit of two-ness. So we have two eyes, two arms, two legs. No! Daoism as a science has the rotation of the eyes with the eyes closed - since one eye is yin qi and yang shen and the other eye is yang qi and yin shen - and so this activates the Sun and Moon internally - so that the heart, pineal gland and lower tan t'ien communicate. So then our ears are the same - the left ear is yuan qi and right ear is yin qi. So with the eyes closed we listen as right brain dominant - just as listening to a melody produces a right brain visualization of form. With the eyes open with listen as left brain dominant but the left side vagus nerve does not connect to the right side of the brain. The right side vagus nerve connects the lower body to the right side of the brain which then connects to the left side of the brain.

So where is the paradox?

15 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

I personally am careful with guidance. No offense I hope. I cannot ask Jimbo Jones from 1820 what he thought of his 'master'

so the more the knees are bent then the more you activate the yuan qi. You push the sympathetic nervous system to the extreme so the legs are shaking 7 to 9 times per second, in resonance with the ELF schumann Earth's field - and the brain synchronizes - causing a "parasympathetic rebound" that flushes the brain and small intestines with serotonin-alpha brain waves (ELF frequency).

And so then the "magnetic moment" between the proton and electron is actually the noncommutative phase wave from the future (with reverse time as 1/2 spin of the electron).

So the "guidance" of the mind - is turning the light around with the eyes closed - that joins the heart and kidney energy. You can read the book Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality for details.

So the yin qi needs to go down the front and the yang qi goes up the back. then the yang qi combines with the yin qi in the brain to create yuan qi - that also emanates from the heart - and the yuan qi is non-local as the 5th dimension. So then you swallow this as the yang qi infuses the yuan qi in the cerebrospinal fluid - it flows out the sinus cavity. This is the ambrosia. It builds up into the Golden Nectar. It creates great heat in the pit of the stomach and the qi is then absorbed back into the small intestine. It is stored via the lecithin that myelinates the neurons. So it is ionized lecithin that is stored via the potassium charge as a potential of the parasympathetic nervous system. So the guidance is actually a deep relaxation as listening or logical inference. This is why Tai Chi calls this skill of standing active exercise - active internal listening ability.

So I cultivated and did the dishes after. I had a moment where the white rag had black lines on it. Was that diffraction sight moment due to cultivation?

Edited by whitesilk

28 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

The speed of sound is significantly slowed down when it goes in one ear and out the ear.  Might be due to ear wax.

That is because the universal knowledge is fractalized through the stepdown transforming nature of sound and grounded into the physical nature of this realm by virtue of your grounded nature.

So in a sense, you are allowing children of light to come down and play in a sense.

Just like birds sometimes co.e down and poop on a street bum. They are afraid when someone is not grounded and rooted into the physical experience, because of the over excitement that causes unpredictable behaviour in the relentless quest for stability. So this slowing down of sound is tremendously valuable. In helping people to ground into the support of the platform of stability, neutrality and balance that brings with it the freedom to explore any possible experience that one can possibly imagine and choose for one self.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Everything said:

So where is the paradox?

the paradox is that the 5th dimension means the future and the past are happening at the same time! this is how precognition is real. As Kurt Godel pointed out - time travel is real only you can not have any personal desires in order for time travel to work. So that means there can not be a desire to kill your grandparents and hence no grandparent's paradox. But science as it is normally defined does not work by logical inference (as Godel did) but rather through deduction and induction from empirical evidence. So science defines time geometrically. The noncommutative geometry is trying to completely redefine science so that calculus has to include the future as well as the past as the same time - called "noncommutative calculus." So the math is very complex and then the physicists are trying to confirm the math. But with logical inference then the body is always already in the 5th dimension - so we rely on meditation to have listening that is right brain dominant (the left ear is the Yuan Qi or tiger's roar). So there has to be a full body-mind transformation from the typical left brain definition of reality that tries to define reality or truth using language based (left brain dominant) axioms. Such axioms inherently have time paradoxes whereas listening is faster than time-frequency uncertainty and so does not require a materialistic "boundary" that defines time as a wavelength (for mass).

So the ancients figured out the truth but then Western science lied about this by trying to define time through geometry with a "negative infinity" as a point on the line, to create the continuum - and so created the paradoxes called "incommensurability." There is supposed to be a "one to one correspondence" between number as time and geometry but it can not be proven - due to these axiomatic paradoxes. So Daoism does not use irrational magnitude nor logarithms nor symmetric based logic. But when Westerners read the Dao as creating 1, 2, 3, and then the rest of reality - this is assumed to just be counting! Actually it is complementary opposite ratios as noncommutative phase from music theory. All human cultures use 1, 2, 3 as music ratios that are natural harmonics as complementary opposites. Only the West was this infinite resonance "closed off" or compromised into irrational magnitude. So that 9/8 as the major 2nd interval from 3/2 squared into 9/4 and then "halved" into 9/8 (to make it the same Octave of wavelength) is then cubed to create the square root of two as the Devil's Interval, the most dissonant music pitch, the tritone. 9/8 is the major 2nd also defined by Plato as the "citizen" that must be "compromised" for the good of the state, thereby creating logarithmic distribution of wealth, justified by equal-tempered music tuning as social harmony. As math professor Luigi  Borzacchini points out this is the opposite of harmony, it is rather a "deep pre-established disharmony" that is the "evolutive principle" that secretly guides science. So I discovered this as the "music logarithmic spiral" of the Actual Matrix Plan - after my master's thesis on sound-current nondualism.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_matrix43.htm

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

That is because the universal knowledge is fractalized through the stepdown transforming nature of sound and grounded into the physical nature of this realm by virtue of your grounded nature.

So in a sense, you are allowing children of light to come down and play in a sense.

Just like birds sometimes co.e down and poop on a street bum. They are afraid when someone is not grounded and rooted into the physical experience, because of the over excitement that causes unpredictable behaviour in the relentless quest for stability. So this slowing down of sound is tremendously valuable. In helping people to ground into the support of the platform of stability, neutrality and balance that brings with it the freedom to explore any possible experience that one can possibly imagine and choose for one self.

Fractals are based on the logistic symmetric math equations. So that is just another example of the mass mind control as New Age Freemason science.

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

That is because ...

I think I have found someone who BSes as well as, if not better than, I do.

You did good with that.

Yes, grounding is important.  That's one of the things a person who levitates must give up.  Being grounded and levitating is called cheating.  Levitate and we become ungrounded.  Then the pigeons poop on us.

10 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

So I cultivated and did the dishes after. I had a moment where the what rag had black lines on it. Was that diffraction sight moment due to cultivation?

Kurt Godel starved himself to death - and the Jains considered this to be a type of sainthood.

So you can read Flann O'Brien's classic novel about "Omnium" - called "The Third Policeman" describing how a crack in the ceiling enables entrance into another dimension and how riding a bicycle causes the merging of particles between the policeman - so he had to lean against walls, etc. This is all about Positronium.

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

Keep in mind - I'm not a scientist - and so I am just using science as a metaphor to explain the Daoist alchemy training. So the scientists are trying to grapple with the fact that Western symmetric math has been wrong - not to mention the ecological and social justice crisis it has created. So noncommutative geometry is just in its early stages...and whether it can deal with 2000 years of "entropy" from Western symmetric math, is another story.

May I suggest this metaphor?

The quantum matrix is electrified with a resonance cascade.

Wellbeing is a constant. Nothing is impossible.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is rejuvenation.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. Have you found your myth? How should you navigate this heroic universe?

nature?29

You and I are seekers of the solar system. Consciousness consists of frequencies of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an invocation of the interstellar. Starfire is the driver of flow.

Without passion, one cannot dream. Yes, it is possible to confront the things that can destroy us, but not without presence on our side. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unveiling of our hopes if we are going to survive.

Although you may not realize it, you are divine.

Indigo Child, look within and inspire yourself. If you have never experienced this revolution of the creative act, it can be difficult to grow. The dreamtime is calling to you via bio-electricity. Can you hear it?

Serenity requires exploration. The goal of bio-electricity is to plant the seeds of love rather than suffering. This life is nothing short of a summoning spark of psychic awareness

Source: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

1 hour ago, whitesilk said:

So void, if use, as it might be important to me, is needed for thought; what use is von Neumanns' phase theory?

I've been reading Professor Hiley's work more today as he recommended four of his papers to me (or actually Professor Kent A. Peacock, whose quote I sent to Hiley)....

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1408.5697.pdf

This is all about von Neumann. Enjoy.

"There is no 'ultimon' in which we pin the solidity of the macroscopic world."

Edited by voidisyinyang