Lost in Translation

Can We Know Truth?

zero sound happens when the elasticity originates not from collisions between individual particles, but from the force on a single particle due to its coherent interaction with all others present in the medium....phonons are characteristic of zero sound and should be considered excitations of the degenerate ground state

This well-known phenomenon is variously known as Landau damping, Cerenkov radiatoin, or most appropriately in the current context, as a sonic boom.

So acoustic oscillations are time as the 5th dimension - this is the hidden momentum of light, due to the noncommutative spacetime of relativistic mass.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

And what is so special about that? Does it take samples of the signal as input for the algorithm?

Yes it is digital, yet potentially analog as well

3 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

And what is so special about that?

Special so that it allows perhaps for greater, faster measurements.

Let's get back on topic here- "Can we Know Truth".

The topic is not about music or sound, Drew. Make a new thread or go back to one of the many you have already derailed beyond reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

Still wondering what would be so revolutionary about your algorithm....

But to get this topic back on track I will stop with this as well. When whitesilk wants some further discussion about his invention, he can open a special topic about that. 

Edited by wandelaar

8 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

Noncommutative phase is beyond digital and analog. To do some "remedial" reading of this thread - I quoted Fields Medal math professor Alain Connes on what the truth of reality is:

Our brain is an incredible ...perceives things in momentum space of the photons we receive and manufactures a mental picture. Which is geometric. But what I am telling you is that I think ...that the fundamental thing is spectral [frequency]....And somehow in order to think we have to do this enormous Fourier Transform...not for functions but a Fourier Transform on geometry. By talking about the "music of shapes" is really a fourier transform of shape and the fact that we have to do it in reverse. This is a function that the brain does amazingly well, because we think geometrically....The quantum observables do no commute; the phase space of a microscopic system is actually a noncommutative space and that is what is behind the scenes all the time.

True, back to this topic, a perfect truth has been unfound, yet truth denotes knowledge denotes learning. 'for learning you gain daily, for the way you lose daily.'

Edited by whitesilk
clarification
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, whitesilk said:

True, back to this topic, a perfect truth has been unfound, yet truth denotes knowledge denotes learning. 'for learning you gain daily, for the way you lose daily.'

No need to resort to New Age woo-woo phrases. The training is very specific - just read the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality for details on the noncommutative phase logic of reality. This is a Daoist website. haha. but it's also found as the oldest philosophy of India - BEFORE the Brahmin Vedic logic - the "three gunas." It's from music theory that is nonwestern.

4 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

New Age woo-woo phrases

its a tao-te-ching quote or te-tao-ching if you are knowledgeable enough.

• Like 1

A fundamental Taoist rule of thump applies here: never too much! And that applies also to learning. And certainly to ego tripping speculations of the VIYY-type.

8 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

its a tao-te-ching quote or te-tao-ching if you are knowledgeable enough.

yes quoting a Western reading of a non-western book

I can do "remedial" reading of this thread again - when Westerners read that book they don't understand what, 2, 3, infinity means.

the noncommutative [complementary opposites as yin/yang] nature of the quotient corresponding to the three places {2, 3,∞}. -Alain Connes

23 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

'for learning you gain daily, for the way you lose daily.'

Huh, i dont remember this one but it doesnt necessarily denote a strict dichotomy right? Learning is one thing, the way is another, yet i do believe you can both learn and way in life in parallell.

To understand the way you need to unlearn, but that learning isnt lost. Perhaps truth grows in those parts over yonder too?

14 minutes ago, whitesilk said:

v.48

here

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

The Tao gives birth to One.
One gives birth to Two.
Two gives birth to Three.
Three gives birth to all things. All things have their backs to the female
and stand facing the male.
When male and female combine,

Now you know the secret!

the noncommutative [complementary opposites as yin/yang] nature of the quotient corresponding to the three places {2, 3,∞}. -Alain Connes

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this topic, amazed actually, since the first time I started this theme it died on arrival.

One thing I've noticed is the sheer volume of inputs. If there is a fundamental truth then perhaps it's simply obscured by the amount of noise being generated by us - by our thoughts - as part of the manifest world. Perhaps it is in true silence that the truth is revealed, and by true silence I mean death. What appears as nothing, or 'no thing' is the single underlying truth that girds all of reality in this plane of existence and beyond.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this topic, amazed actually, since the first time I started this theme it died on arrival.

One thing I've noticed is the sheer volume of inputs. If there is a fundamental truth then perhaps it's simply obscured by the amount of noise being generated by us - by our thoughts - as part of the manifest world. Perhaps it is in true silence that the truth is revealed, and by true silence I mean death. What appears as nothing, or 'no thing' is the single underlying truth that girds all of reality in this plane of existence and beyond.

yes Ramana Maharshi did 9 years of silent meditation to finally transcend death - he describes how his heart stopped for 15 minutes and then he felt this shock on the right side of his heart and then his spiritual awareness appeared again on the left side of the heart. The book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains how the "yuan qi" originates on the right side of the heart - Ramana Maharshi called it the "secret pinhole to the formless awareness." I was given this experience by qigong master Jim Nance who transcended death - http://guidingqi.com and his teacher Chunyi Lin went 49 days with no food, no sleep in full lotus meditation in Mt. Qingcheng cave - http://springforestqigong.com and I went 8 days on just a half glass of water the whole time - and my qi kept getting stronger and I saw ghosts that went to Chunyi to get healing. So yes the San Bushmen describe this also - the original human culture - their master healers have their hearts stop. Chunyi described this happening to him for 2 hours - his heart was stopped but he was walking around fine.

• Like 1

The manifest world at least exists as a manifestation. As long as you don't claim anything as to the possible cause of that manifestation than propositions about the manifest world as we experience it will be true or false in the precise measure that we succeed in expressing what we experience. That is a form of truth that should not be easily dismissed as unimportant.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

The manifest world at least exists as a manifestation. As long as you don't claim anything as to the possible cause of that manifestation than propositions about the manifest world as we experience it will be true or false in the precise measure that we succeed in expressing what we experience. That is a form of truth that should not be easily dismissed as unimportant.

yes Professor Hiley calls noncommutative phase logic a new "formative cause" - https://sci-hub.tw/https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02726670  So that pdf link is his first article on it - with David Bohm, 1975.

"There's no difference between physics and biology. Fundamentally. And then you can even be outrageous, well then maybe even the electron has a proto-consciousness. There's a thought!.... When we appreciate music, what we find there, directly is, not that we hear a series of notes; rather that we are actually getting involved in recreating the theme as it goes along. We are making the past active in the present and we are anticipating the future. Now it's in that tension that we directly encounter the implicit order...When you are sort of carried along without thinking of anything. When you become part of that. That is the nearest I can give you as becoming part of the implicit order. You don't separate it out, so we can experience it directly.... We can not analyze it....     In many ways it seemed to be a new form of inner energy possessed by the particle, organising the flow lines in a novel way and suggesting a 'formative' cause rather than the traditional efficient cause.      ....quantum phenomena emerged from a non-commutative phase space....

HILEY: "Subquantum medium" was in fact the way in which de Broglie and Jean-Pierre Vigier talk (he feels this medium is actually the reality). Here I recall the early discussions of the role of an ether for electro-magnetic phenomena. The conclusion was that we do not need an ether - the vacuum would do. What Einstein actually said was that we did not want to explain the electro-magnetic ether in terms of mechanical properties of a substance. I see that people now, forgetting Einstein's remarks, want to provide a MECHANISTIC subquantum medium; they want to keep Cartesian categories and that is wrong direction.  In quantum field theory there is the concept of vacuum. Normally people would say: Vacuum means that it is nothing there. But then you find that there are terms like "inequivalent vacuum states", vacuum fluctuates etc. What does it mean to have inequivalent nothingness? It is either nothingness or it is something. So, the idea is that the vacuum in fact is not empty. It maybe "full". We see these notions as vacuum polarisation in which virtual positron-electron pairs are created from the vacuum.  It looks as if the vacuum state is not empty, but that it is a medium of some kind. Einstein said: "I did not ban the 'quantum ether', but I do not want it to have mechanical properties." Now, if you remove the mechanical notion, then I see no harm in reintroducing the notion of the subquantum medium. But it has got to be a medium which is much subtler than a mechanical medium. Indeed, I believe, there is some deeper underlying process that we have not begun to understand yet. " 

Quantum professor Basil J. Hiley, 2016: Quantum Trajectories: Dirac, Moyal and Bohm  Professor Hiley:  " I always felt the chances that a universal rest frame existed were very small. ... Today it is called 'non-commutative geometry’.  In my view this demands a radical new view as to what geometry actually is.  Things do not go on in space-time but space-time itself emerges from the non-commutative algebra of process." ...What seems to have been forgotten or not recognised was that Dirac already had the Bohm equation in his "Principles of Quantum Mechanics” because the equations are simply a different mathematical form of Schrödinger’s equation.  What I have shown recently is that the Bohm trajectories are the mean of an ensemble of individual Feynman paths.  Weak values are just a return to transition probabilities.   Unfortunately they are presented as “values” cf eigenvalues. See Flack, R. and  Hiley, B. J.,  Feynman Paths and Weak Values, in  Entropy, 20 (5) May 2018.

Hiley and Bohm, 1975: "But more generally the actual wave function of the entire field is a nonlocal function of the field variables at different places...Any attempt to explain this result on the basis of a system consisting initially of localized constituents would require a non-localized interaction (e.g. instantaneous action at a distance) the very existence of which is denied in the theory. ...To illustrate we shall make sue of an analogy from music. ...The entire theme is a single whole form, which is perceived directly as such. ...Thus the written notes are merely a representation of the structure of themes and evidentally not the structure itself. And it is only in the relationship [emphasis in original] of the notes, as actually played, that the structure exists....What we suggest here is that the single particle is similar, in some essential way, to a sequential structure of themes as described above.

Mod Team Warning

please get back to the topic. If you are to I can help by shutting the topic down for a while or handing a out vaction pass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Did you read the pdfs I posted yet? Hiley explains that Heisenberg was wrong about uncertainty.

So Heisenberg thought the uncertainty was due to the measurement process relying on technology interfering with the quantum energy - since quantum energy is based on frequency. So the higher the resolution of the measurement, the higher the energy, which then limits what can be seen, since it interferes with the object being measured. As Hiley explains actually position-momentum uncertainty is from time-frequency uncertainty. But, as Alain Connes points out, as well as others, the time-frequency uncertainty is actually due to noncommutative phase.

So the noncommutative algebra is the new science to overcome this uncertainty relation - Hiley has been working with "weak measurements" which means directly measuring the quantum correlations "before" the "collapse" of the wave function into amplitude squared as the probability location. So the weak measurement is also what Feynman modeled as the advanced time trajectories - from the future - in the noncommutative phase "pre-space" as Hiley details.

The whole issue here is how time is measured. Science measures time geometrically - so the uncertainty is based on 4pi due to, the quantum spin as a sphere. Since it is noncommutative then it means the 1/2 spin has to take two rotations as 720 degrees to resolve to a symmetric measurement that overcomes the uncertainty relation. But in meditation we do not define time as a visual geometric measurement. So science has proven that listening is up to 10 times faster that time-frequency uncertainty - and so as Dr. Mae-Wan Ho points out - this is due to quantum phase coherence. Also Dr. William Bisalek (now professor at Princeton) points this out - as does quantum physicist Lawrence Domash (previously at Hampshire college) and as I mentioned, CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich. So "listening" as logical inference does directly overcome time-frequency uncertainty because it engages directly with the noncommutative phase as the 5th dimension, as the process of "pure time" as Professor Hiley calls it (referencing Hamilton).

So due to relativity even zero and infinity are "relative" whereas only the phase is superluminal - as Louis de Broglie figured out - for both quantum and relativity to be real, then there HAS to be "two" times - one from the future that is superluminal phase and one from the past. So "frequency" as a concept is defined by the logarithmic math but as math professor Luigi Borzacchini details, actually logarithmic math was created from music theory! And this music theory was wrong - as I have detailed as well - since it covered up the noncommutative phase logic. The Pre-Socratic music of Pythagoreans was the same as Daoist logic, and is the same as the oldest philosophy of India - the "three gunas."

You are trying too hard to figure it out. There is every answer to every question right here and now, but you can never allow yourself to receive it, unless you clearly define what it is you truely want, and why you want it. I'm not asking you to find a way to justify what you want. I am not asking you to proof your own deservingness of what it is you want. I am asking you what it is you actually want, and why you want it. But only answer the why part, after you have clearly defined what it is you truely actually want, otherwise again you will be justifying your own desire, which then will lead to a feeling of more undeservingness and more seeking and more trying and more working hard and more learning and more figuring out and more learning of more definitions of more irrelevant things, etc.

Find the desire, reach for the core essence of it, zoom in, ask why you want it, and thus you go deeper. And then you will find the clarity in that and the knowledge of that which is of highest service to you and of most relevance to who it is you truely are.

Edited by Everything

2 hours ago, whitesilk said:

perhaps the way is not the truth

Ofcourse not, because every way can be the truth, but we, as humans, are here in our delicious physical nature, enjoying the journey here in our physical nature, and the way that will happen is always, and effortlessly and naturally, the path of least resistance. So if you in a sense, line up with that in advance, prior to all of the happening of it, you sort of prepare for the allowing of what is about to come of what is coming and going to come and going to happen. And you do that, by feeling as good as you can in the moment, which then yields to you all of the knowledge of everything you need to know in every moment that you need to know it, and all of the ability to do what it is you need to do in every moment that you need to do it. And why is that so? Because... As you said, the way is not the truth!

THE WAY is not here for us to experience, because again, WE ARE PHYSICAL beings, here in our physical body. So we cannot see the way! Our physical body is not designed to see the way! That is left to our higher self, our soul, our eternal being, our inner being, our Source of Creation, or non-physical consciousness eternal infinite being, that knows all that we truely want in an ever more expansive ways, and journey of that and the journey towards that, the path of least resistance in every single moment! Your soul knows it! And how does your soul tell ALL OF THAT INFORMATION to you? All of that knowledge, right here and now! AAAAAAAAALLL you will EVER need to know.

An impulse to do something. Cause it feels good.

That's it! That's literally it. All of that highest purest pure positive energy vibration that is eternally beamed out from the Source of All creation and through our non-physical soul into it's extension into our physical body as a form of energy vibration, a feeling in our emotional body. That is how it is manifested.

And how do we allow that feeling to happen? That feeling of joy. Of extacy, or excitement, or rapturous bliss, or joy, or love or pure knowingness, infinite clarity, infinite confidence, etc. To be wherever you need to be at always the exact precise location you need to be at the exacty perfect moment you need to be there, always synchronised with the eternally blessed unfolding nature of all that you truely are.

But how do we get there or how do we know we are there? We feel joy, as simple as that. It feels good. That's it! And this feeling inspires the right action at the right moment in the right places, etc. Just like waters flow downstream, it is our nature to flow down the path of least resistance in every moment aswell. And find our evermore expanding truth in that, of infinity and eternity.

And if you don't experience it, it just mean whatever thought you are having now is causing a discordant vibration within you that causes resistance to your natural joyful state of being infinitely worthy in every moment. And that perspective then has to be let go of. Either through death, or a meditation, or sleep, or sex, just finding thoughts or perspectives that feel better. And allowing your heart and ability to sense vibration in the form of feelings to guide you in reaching for a perspective that feels more in harmony with your true nature and thus more in alignment with your highest truth. Your own unique and highest truth. Only one of it in entire eternal existance and infinite existance. YOU! Why would you not want to align with all of that which you truely are, and allow yourself to feel better in the moment? It doesn't matter how you do it, every way counts as the way for you. As long as you find a way to relax and enjoy the moment. For there are infinite path's of least resistance. And infinite path's of lesser resistance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Won't work.  I would be dead.  It's amazing what 30 Amps of 220 Volts of electricity will do.

if your pc, apple or smart phone is running on that high of juice you should be electrocuted by now and then what we do without you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 3bob said:

if your pc, apple or smart phone is running on that high of juice you should be electrocuted by now and then what we do without you?

You got it wrong, he's not going anywhere, not going away, he's gonna become more now entering finally the full conscious fully blown awareness of AAALLLL that he is. And there is no feeling of lack in any of that. Just pure rapturous bliss. Have you ever seen electricity take the path of most resistance? No, otherwise nothing would exist to begin with. But you can feel better in the moment aswell, without needing to die before you allow yourself to feel better and let go of whatever it is that feels worse. And if you feel bad in the moment, there is nothing wrong with that, that feeling is a guidance from your own soul telling you, that right now in this very moment you have a perspective that does not jive with that which your soul has come to know all that it knows in all of its eternity of being and knowing in evermore expanding ways. So woulden't you then wanna trust that feeling? And acknowledge, that you've got it on the wrong end, your perspective is not allowing the full truth of all that you can be in this very moment? And so you let go and allow the fuller truth of who it is you truely are in every moment. By simply reaching for a perspective right here and now of whatever it is you are experiencing, that feels better. So if you know what you don't want, you also know more clearly what it is you do want.

And then you will begin to allow your brain come into the the true full sequence of the true core essence of all that it is that you truely are, as you then take you attention and place more often on what it is you DO truely want, as the lackful lesser truth and the negative emotional discordant vibrational energy motional feelings have pointed out to you, that something here is important so I am being reminded of what it is I truely do want, even in the face of all that you don't want, as your perspective is on the lacking end of the stick. And it always feels absolutely better than anything that you have ever felt before when you do allow yourself to finally see what it is you do want. For that is always your own unique highest truth of being in every moment, again and again, in ever more expansive ways, joyful going through the eternal journey that is your unique expression of existance and perspective of existance coming to know itself in all the different ways that it can.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

if that is the case then more is better...try 440 VAC - but not really unless you want to look like fried bacon gone very bad! (and stuck to the wall and ceiling)