Wells

Effects and Signs of successful Jing Replenishment

36 minutes ago, Wells said:

....at least in the opinion of the willfully ignorant people (-> existing video evidence of John Chang, Jiang Feng, Shi Ming, etc.).

Please Old Boy if you feel no embarrassment for yourself then give some thought to those who read your nonsense.

Spiritual immortality may be a possibility but I have yet to see evidence of it as a fact. You obviously have faith in it as a fact but this does not amount to evidence in any way, shape or form.

As regards Empty Force I would suggest that you do not begin travelling down that road as the destination is simply more unpleasantness of the kind we see so often on More Pie related threads.

You should also refrain from describing those who disagree with you as "willfully ignorant."  I am well aware that you are a scientifically proven genius, God knows you have told us enough times, but i must remind you once again that genius does not equate with common sense or wisdom.

To sum up I will state that whilst I admire your faith in the existance of both physical immortality and Empty Force I doubt your credibility as a reliable sourse of knowledge on either subject.

19 minutes ago, Chang said:

You should also refrain from describing those who disagree with you as "willfully ignorant."  I am well aware that you are a scientifically proven genius, God knows you have told us enough times, but i must remind you once again that genius does not equate with common sense or wisdom.

You seem to have the belief to possess "common sense" and "wisdom".

A belief which seems rather baseless, delusional and narcissistic to me.

If you would possess common sense or wisdom, you would not try repeatedly in your arrogant way to patronize me (and most likely others too) what I should and what I shouldn't do.

Edited by Wells

3 minutes ago, Wells said:

You seem to have the belief to possess "common sense" and "wisdom".

A belief which seems rather baseless, delusional and narcissistic to me.

If you would possess common sense or wisdom, you would not try repeatedly in your arrogant way to tell me (and most likely others too) what I should and what I shouldn't do.

I will show respect to you, this being your thread, and make this my last uttering on the subject of physical immortality and Empty Force.

I have made no claim to common sense or wisdom but have simply inferred that you possess neither. It should also be noted that unlike you i make no claim to genius.

I have however suggested that there is no positive evidence to either prove or indeed disprove the possibility of physical immortality. I rest my case and wish you a gute nacht.

17 minutes ago, Chang said:

I have made no claim to common sense or wisdom but have simply inferred that you possess neither.

I am not sure why you assume to possess the ability to assess that.

Back to topic:

I want to emphasize that I am 100% convinced that there exists a primal taoist training method which is able to cultivate and accumulate jing (vitality, primordial essence) in a simple and direct way in your whole system.

This method by itself is able to get you from level 0 all the way up to celestial immortality.

My sole purpose is to get practical knowledge of this hypothetical method either through an outside source (school, teacher) or through successfully reverse-engineering it by myself and then to apply it successfully.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 2

Let's look at it this way.  If immortality is possible, why would you still need a body?  Having a body means that you have to take care of it.  The body was originally used in the immortality alchemy purpose.  Once you have become an immortal, why would you still need the body.  If you don't need the body, why would you continue to reverse your aging process???  It seems like you can not be an immortal if you are still need to take care the body by reversing the aging process.  If you become an immortal, you don't need a body.     

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChiForce said:

Let's look at it this way.  If immortality is possible, why would you still need a body?  Having a body means that you have to take care of it.  The body was originally used in the immortality alchemy purpose.  Once you have become an immortal, why would you still need the body.  If you don't need the body, why would you continue to reverse your aging process???  It seems like you can not be an immortal if you are still need to take care the body by reversing the aging process.  If you become an immortal, you don't need a body.    

Taoist alchemy depends on the body and the final result is merging spirit and body into a body of light (celestial immortality). That's the true fusion of yin and yang.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

We need to cultivate post heaven Chi so pre heaven is not drained away. Essence is pre and post heaven or before and after having a body. The original battery can leak away power so just take care of post heaven so not to drain ourselves away.

It is not the temp body that is immortal we are all immortal BUT it is the unborn inside us that is the immortal, can not be drowned, not burned by fire and so on. The ever silent being that is with us always. Get in touch with that and it will send information, non verbally of course more like feeling, the communication of body and mind.. 

If Jing is strong we have no problem reproducing our actions everyday.

Longevity is not a thing to obtain. It might happen that we are comfortable in our bodies with no dis ease as we become old but not a goal.  

Obtain and transform the pre-heaven treasure which is separated into yin yang. Take the yin out of the yang and put it into the main yin, take the yang out of the yin, and put it back into main yang, just like the dots in a Tai Ji diagram in order to reverse the process of birth, age, disease and death.

the original body’s indestructibility. One’s Essence full, one’s true Qi un-dispersed and ample, and one’s Spirit complete, this is the condition for Qian and Kun’s peaceful intermingling and interacting.

Seems the original body is much different than the temporary body.

The main concept is defending the center and embracing the One

• Like 5

http://www.all-dao.com/immortality-achievements.html

"[...]

2. Human immortal or immortal among people – Ren Xian ( 人仙 )
Actually – one is not immortal. Moreover, each man in his life passes through this period. This is the age of majority, the peak of the blossoming physiology.  During this period people have especially sublime state (in a sense of fullness, activeness). If to start practicing alchemy in this period, it will be possible to quickly complete the second stage - the Earth immortal. If the time has passed and the energy dissipated, the old age and infirmity had come, it is necessary to return the body to this stage of physiology. Otherwise, it’s impossible to move on. Thus we see that this still is not immortality, but only achievement a high fullness of the primordial energy, ie Ming.

3. Earth immortal – De Xian ( 地仙 )
This is something that everyone understands as immortality - the immortality of living of physical body on Earth. Although such body can exist indefinitely on Earth, it can be destroyed by external destruction. Therefore, ev
en this achievement was not considered high and all practitioners were seeking to rise further, considering it only as an intermediate stage. It is necessary to add that this achievement - is the ultimate goal of the external alchemy.
However, in the previous phase and at this stage it is possible to perfect various qualities of your level, although it’s not the main way but the side paths. At this stage Ming merges with Xing in a one whole which is why the immortality is possible. Here is comes some similarity to the thermonuclear eternal engine in the body amidst Earth conditions. That’s why there are such capabilities.
From this stage the achievements are irreversible in a way of returning transformation (the exception is the phase of Jen Xian where it’s easy to become an ordinary person again after having wasted Ming). But if due to external conditions or because of the body destruction the practice is not completed, it may be needed to revert to the previous level.

[...]

5. Heaven immortal – Tian Xian ( 天仙 )
Let me remind you that even the previous stage can be stretched on endlessly. But the immortal spirit still has not-transformed body. Therefore there remains the possibility of realization of the highest stage which is possible on Earth according to alchemy - the transformation of this body in the body of light. This is the most difficult task because it requires about 9 -10 years of immobility. It should be provided either by faithful pupils and adherents, The Teacher, or by concealment by having immured in a cave according to certain rules. After its implementation the body and the spirit merge together in the "body" of light and when the achiever leaves the world nothing is left (except for remaining things as in case of with Bodhidharma’s shoe). If due to some reasons the practitioner does not reach the highest stage, he may either himself at his will or under certain circumstances "get rid of the corpse." Depending of the achieved level his left body may not be susceptible to decay but self-mummify or even burn from the inner fire."

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

In other words:

- the physiological body first has to return to youth, otherwise reaching higher levels of immortality is impossible

- the physiological body can become immortal and live forever

- merging the physiological body with the spirit into a body of light is the highest level of immortality

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

It is not the temp body that is immortal we are all immortal BUT it is the unborn inside us that is the immortal, can not be drowned, not burned by fire and so on. The ever silent being that is with us always. Get in touch with that and it will send information, non verbally of course more like feeling, the communication of body and mind..

The ever silent being you refer, is it the same as Spirit?

Do you practice Neidan?

If so would you say it would be impossible to practice it without a teacher?

2 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

The ever silent being you refer, is it the same as Spirit?

Do you practice Neidan?

If so would you say it would be impossible to practice it without a teacher?

Spirit is correct, yes I do practice Neidan and a teacher is necessary.

Living in the same body forever is awful. how can one ever discover the true body if they are hung up on the temporary and can not let it go and identify themselves as their temporary body. Does not make any sense to me.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Spirit is correct, yes I do practice Neidan and a teacher is necessary.

Living in the same body forever is awful. how can one ever discover the true body if they are hung up on the temporary and can not let it go and identify themselves as their temporary body. Does not make any sense to me.

Thank you.

How can one ever discover the true body if there's a need for a teacher and with all the secrecy of Neidan?

Is this so that the knowledge doesn't fall into the wrong hands? Is it about Good/Evil?

Do your Neidan teachers have insights into the Great Philosophical Questions of humankind?

• Like 2

Without divine nature and goodness Neidan is impossible.

My teachers are priests,Neidan is in the scriptures. Neidan is passed down from masters and the student name is then part of a linage, 

The sages of the future will thus be able to get a look at these scriptures in order to attain the Dao. The accomplishing of the Dao is divided into three primes and although the original principles are consistent, many people will not make it to the end and get lost in confusion. One has to know the internal Alchemy Scriptures and Daoist books even though there is so many of them. Except for these three primes being based on the same principle of the pre-heaven Great Dao, all other methods are outside the Dao and crooked side paths. They are all delusional, side doors, and have nothing to do with the Great Dao.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Without divine nature and goodness Neidan is impossible.

My teachers are priests,Neidan is in the scriptures. Neidan is passed down from masters and the student name is then part of a linage, 

The sages of the future will thus be able to get a look at these scriptures in order to attain the Dao. The accomplishing of the Dao is divided into three primes and although the original principles are consistent, many people will not make it to the end and get lost in confusion. One has to know the internal Alchemy Scriptures and Daoist books even though there is so many of them. Except for these three primes being based on the same principle of the pre-heaven Great Dao, all other methods are outside the Dao and crooked side paths. They are all delusional, side doors, and have nothing to do with the Great Dao.

Interesting.  Saying that.. you must believe in immortality, though, as I understand in Daoism, its not a singular simple concept, ie there are multiple levels of 'immortality'. 

Forgive me if you've talked about this before, but what is your take on physical immortality? 

Should it be considered an end goal or a vastly unlikely distraction?  (ie a one in 100 million lottery ticket you have to work 60 years to buy)

• Like 1

I gathered long life just gave a better chance of finishing the great work, a mature immortal spirit, and isn't the aim in and of itself. 

But physical health and exceptional longevity should be a sign of going the right way. 

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:
Spoiler

I keep thinking this whole immortality thing is a shibbolet... if someone comes to you asking for the secret of immortality, this tells you something about them and what kind of motivations and issues they carry.

Almost a diagnostic tool if you will :)

This is a great thread btw, i'm really enjoying reading it and i'm particularly happy to see we're talking about the natural process of aging in terms of the treasures and the reversal of that in the same terms.

Personally i felt Damos books were keen in connecting a lot of symbolisms but i keep feeling like its not saying much because of a semiotic issue: if you dont have the key of understanding the symbols and "codes" (semiotics call matters of endemic knowledge and context codes) it's either going to sound like someone talking GREAT MAGICS or perhaps logorreah. Idk, i was dissappointed because of the hype i think, it wasn't moving me.

Regaining youth and reversing age seems like a matter of context.

What do youths do? They grow, learn, discover, develop, investigate, exercise their flexibility and vitality in many different ways, hungry, horny, stubborn and yet easygoing, playful and bright eyed.

what do the aging do? They've seen it all, they know enough, they get stiff and have issues of circulation, spent their lives in toil and hardship and desperately want to rest, perhaps they're fed up and dissappointed or contented. Eyes cloudy, play is tedious, body is not what it once was, sickness, pain etc.

So here's a very joking lesson in qigong of the ultimate kind: be rich, quit worrying, go do something fun, eat well, be healthy and enjoy whats there, sharpen your ears and dont believe it when someone tells you you need to nearly kill yourself to survive and be fit and healthy. ;)

Btw my hair and beard is turning grey a little more for each year thats passing. I feel younger now though, i notice differences in myself every day and notice changes. I never did before. I like it better now.

PS

I keep thinking about that story of the two guys walking a tightrope across a chasm. A nudge here, a little counderbalance there and a few adjustments when needed and presto, the bottomless pit is no longer a danger.

Everything MUST change. Everything has a way, if it no longer changes it has lost all of its life and retains only death...

or am i just missing the point?

Happy friday, have a relaxing cool beverage and enjoy something everyday-special.

peace out, 5k

sounds like dopamine induced mood motivated write up.

On 27/09/2017 at 7:20 PM, Mudfoot said:

What if the physical immortality part is a lie? Embellishments.

What if the spiritual immortality is the main deal. 

Prolonging your life, yes,  but not regaining your youth? 

Instead returning your spirit to that of a youth, an image popular in earlier versions of nei dan. 

Of course.

What is the point of living forever ? Seriously :)

Sounds like greed and attachment.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CloudHands said:

What is the point of living forever ? Seriously :)

Sounds like greed and attachment.

human body is not yours for starters. It is cells what also regenerate and form organs and form organism. So you techically will tame body.

On ‎28‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 1:39 AM, Rakiel said:

in regards to physical immortality (or extreme longevity) maybe the answer lies not in energetic practices but in external substances and diet. didn't Li Ching Yuen eat a lot of goji berries? certain herbs replenish jing, right?

you are right but that is false immortality. Have you read any Sutra and remember some of it so you can know that what you ay is classified and said its low and not it.

On ‎28‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 0:04 AM, Andrei said:

no, they show that the biological age stagnates or even reverse a little bit as your advance in age, although the DNA telomers nobody can keep them intact

its old. You have telomers what have the change to be great again.

On ‎29‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 7:25 AM, Sudhamma said:

"The Reversal of Aging to be a Child (again)"

aren't you mean that you will have a big head and small body?

or what you try to refer?

• Like 1

On ‎29‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 5:59 AM, thelerner said:

I can't be the only who feels better after 'losing' liquid jing. 

also

I take it we don't have living examples spiritual immortality and/or actual immortality.  How good are our role models?  Seems to they get pretty spooky once they achieve ie. not really going back to the monastery to teach classes. 

no ejaculation is possible. You have to find the point to hold it back, it is simple, sit in a lotus or whatever position that heel is pressing that point you don't even be precise. But that is not the only concern what will involve and come. (not sure if that point is that important if you can have no 'O' policy).

--

Later you will have no 'O' policy. Then the release will be different to 'O' but the function is same. So here you need faith before human rights, the morality will be different to what you think is normal.

Both option the crux is you get yourself craving, avoiding females and go into rut mode is unavoidable. Otherwise its just wasting time by avoiding circumstances. Craving is like mouth watering, but you are not allowed to do it just wait it will stop because the fuel will end for craving and you start see and win.

Edited by allinone

11 hours ago, thelerner said:

Interesting.  Saying that.. you must believe in immortality, though, as I understand in Daoism, its not a singular simple concept, ie there are multiple levels of 'immortality'. 

Forgive me if you've talked about this before, but what is your take on physical immortality? 

Should it be considered an end goal or a vastly unlikely distraction?  (ie a one in 100 million lottery ticket you have to work 60 years to buy)

Longevity, immortality all must be extinguished.

The body is a mini heaven and earth. it has many gates and barriers to the Tao body.

“The body is transparent and joined from top to bottom
as if it was a crystal, pure and bright pagoda.
It seems to be engulfed by this Golden Light, 
by this sphere of brightness for protection,

One can reach this platform, if one invests a lifetime of hard work and enduring hardships. One by one all steps must be understood and figured out.

What could one be afraid of, if it is not death anymore?

The ‘Palace of Life’, the ‘Furnace of Kun’, i.e. the furnace of smelting, ‘the Gate of Existence’, the ‘Secret Door’, they are refer to the same place. People can rely on the True Intention of their thoughts and the Original Spirit and tie up the Mind Horse and lock up the Heart Monkey, right here and right now. Retrieve and bring back the ‘Palace of Life’ and one can transcend life, grasp death and open the ‘Gate of Life’. 

• Like 2