Jeff

Levels of conscious mind residing...

14 minutes ago, allinone said:

yes you should even want to stick around, unless you want to get sticked by Vlad the impaler type by taking a birth as a enemy of such a person.

Ok ... thanks for the advice :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Apech said:

My personal concern about new people is that we seem to get a steady stream of people with energy and emotional problems who end up here having read Mantak Chia (for some reason especially him) or some such - seems to me they are quite vulnerable and also new to the site (obviously).  I always feel that any advice or help offered should be very cautious and mild until we get to know more about that person - given their possible psycho-somatic condition - as there is always a risk of well intentioned 'help' making things worse for them.  This is not directed at Jeff particularly although he is a frequent offerer of assistance - and would apply to any of us - I would greatly prefer, but realise this is not up to me but perhaps Sean, for there to be a period of acclimatisation for new members before the offer of direct intervention of any kind is made.

Just a thought.

Yes, I see people coming here with energy, emotional or numerous other problems all the time.  Some of them are desperate, and state they seek help, and some even openly ask for some/any type of assistance.   

Some people seem to have the capability to help them.  Remotely or by whatever means.  I can understand where this can cause fear or concerns.  Energy work is generally seem to be fraught with some kind of dangers.  But, we have to open up our mind to the possibility that there are some persons that may have the ability to assess the situation and offer meaningful help.  There are some who seem to have the exceptional abilities that go beyond the comprehension of many, when it comes to their abilities in helping others.  Certain things like claims on the ability to ascertain the problem,level or offer help remotely can raise questions.  I can't blame everyone, I would not believe in something, unless I have experienced it for myself.  And a help is not just a simple help all the time.  Sometimes a small help, could be a lifeline for someone who is drowning or perceive that they are drowning. 

Though not exactly like drowning, I was facing numerous real life issues inside and outside in the past year.  I was looking for some help at times.  The generous help that I received from Jeff, Tom and everyone else in the light group simply transformed me.  More than a lifeline, what is being shared has the potential to rescue one from the chain of birth and death.  None of them expected a single thing in return from me, or ever asked me anything in return.  It is not just my outer issues or problems that improved in the past few months.  'I', or what I call "Me" and many of my perspectives have gone through a complete transformation in profound ways.  I think, part of the problem here is we also keep hearing only from one side, from the same people and their fear speaking and attacking others.  Why not hear the positive things also.  I am willing to share my experiences with anyone that is interested.  I had exchanged over 100 PMs with Jeff in the first few months here, and I don't recall him inviting me directly to LU ever.   In response to my question once, he posted a link with LU once.  So, where are all these claims of TDB members  invited to LU coming from?  Many other reasonable members of the forum, new and long time have confirmed the same, there is truly no marketing drive.  But, sadly, the blame game goes on due to fears.  People can be helped, but fear cannot be helped.  Unless and until the fear is seen for what it is, it is going to persist and it is going to manifest in so many other ways, blaming and trying to find a reason for one's suffering in the outer world.  The only accusation made that is valid in my opinion, is the fact that Jeff is openly offering help to assess the situation and help others in the forums here.  Does this truly have any merit at all?  Let's ask ourselves honestly.  As he pointed out, there are others who do this on pm and avoid openly making such offers in the forum!   

Who am I to judge the enormity or severity of the problem presented by any one person and decide when and how they should receive the help, or from whom (which member of TDB can offer help)?  And for that matter, when?  A waiting period!  What about the person that needs some assistance right now?  I want to reiterate one more time, a small help to someone struggling could be a total life changer.  Should someone need to be ordained or have title in a lineage to offer help to others suffering, based on their own true capabilities?  The people coming here and asking for help are all adults who seem to clearly know what they are doing.  If someone has the ability to assess the situation and is able to offer help, should we really put restrictions on this?  There is so much talk about the harms that were caused by the light group, warnings.  So much talk & just talk, seems to be going on for years.  I would think people with real knowledge and wisdom would question such claims, talk to different people, assess the situation objectively, before jumping into this band wagon themselves.   

Edited by s1va
Spelling and grammar
  • Like 6

There is a familiar pattern developing here. 

Im going to put it to you, Siva, that consistent with the reception attributed to Bindi's posts, whereby it was made clear by Jonesboy that she is solely responsible for her own lack of benefit from her interactions with LU, would it not be a logical assumption then to say that the benefits you have derived are entirely your own responsibility, and therefore, would seem fanboy-ish, even foolish, to openly declare your new-found sense of wellness to be wholly attributable to LU? 

Are you so disempowered that you are not able to at least claim some of the credit? If indeed you can, and you should, claim some of the responsibility for your improved state, then i will put forward the suggestion that there is no necessity to over-emphasise and endorse how effective the 'system' is, just as all the rest of the anti-movement people have been shouted down by Jonesboy repeatedly to cease their ignorant rants. Demands for calm should be uniformly meted out, under such circumstances, so as to avoid future fan-boy behaviour and one-sided demonstrations. This can only help to promote objectivity on the proposed effectiveness of the methods employed by Jeff & co. 

Seasoned practitioners who are interested can make their own informed decisions on how to evaluate the (non)system (to me, its not really system, reasons already explained) and formulate questions accordingly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C T said:

Im going to put it to you, Siva, that consistent with the reception attributed to Bindi's posts, whereby it was made clear by Jonesboy that she is solely responsible for her own lack of benefit from her interactions with LU, would it not be a logical assumption then to say that the benefits you have derived are entirely your own responsibility, and therefore, would seem fanboy-ish, even foolish, to openly declare your new-found sense of wellness to be wholly attributable to LU? 

Are you so disempowered that you are not able to at least claim some of the credit? If indeed you can, and you should, claim some of the responsibility for your improved state, then i will put forward the suggestion that there is no necessity to over-emphasise and endorse how effective the 'system' is, just as all the rest of the anti-movement people have been shouted down by Jonesboy repeatedly to cease their ignorant rants. Demands for calm should be uniformly meted out, under such circumstances, so as to avoid future fan-boy behaviour and one-sided demonstrations. This can only help to promote objectivity on the proposed effectiveness of the methods employed by Jeff & co. 

Seasoned practitioners who are interested can make their own informed decisions on how to evaluate the (non)system (to me, its not really system, reasons already explained) and formulate questions accordingly. 

I wonder what gave you the impression that I am not taking the credit?  I do take credit.  Just because I am grateful to the help I received, does not necessarily mean I am not taking credit :) 

It is all give and take.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, s1va said:

I wonder what gave you the impression that I am not taking the credit?  I do take credit.  Just because I am grateful to the help I received, does not necessarily mean I am not taking credit :) 

It is all give and take.

Thats great, and would make better reading, imo

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, C T said:

Definitely does seem to be one...

I am going to put it to you, CT, that you are being insulting to Siva when you call him "fanboy-ish" and "even foolish".

And then go on to even insult him even more by calling him "so disempowered". While then needing to also insult Jonesboy with your "ignorant rants" comment. These types of statements seem to perpetuate the view of your "one-sidedness".

But, seasoned practitioners who are actually interested can make there own informed decisions. :)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Definitely does seem to be one...

I am going to put it to you, CT, that you are being insulting to Siva when you call him "fanboy-ish" and "even foolish".

And then go on to even insult him even more by calling him "so disempowered". While then needing to also insult Jonesboy with your "ignorant rants" comment. These types of statements seem to perpetuate the view of your "one-sidedness".

But, seasoned practitioners who are actually interested can make there own informed decisions. :)

Once again, your comprehension skills (or lack thereof) shows. 

To reiterate, for brevity's sake, what I wrote was, 

"would seem fanboy-ish..." (in case you are unclear, this implies 'what appears to be' and not 'what is')

"...anti-movement people have been shouted down by Jonesboy repeatedly to cease their ignorant rants."

"Are you so disempowered...?" (this was a question, btw)

I hope that clarified it for you. 

2 minutes ago, C T said:

Once again, your comprehension skills (or lack thereof) shows. 

To reiterate, for brevity's sake, what I wrote was, 

"would seem fanboy-ish..." (in case you are unclear, this implies 'what appears to be' and not 'what is')

"...anti-movement people have been shouted down by Jonesboy repeatedly to cease their ignorant rants."

"Are you so disempowered...?" (this was a question, btw)

I hope that clarified it for you. 

Wow.  I guess that it would seem that you really can't see it...

9 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Wow.  I guess that it would seem that you really can't see it...

I really cant. What's 'it' supposed to be? level 0? Guess not, since its not really a level.

10 hours ago, dawei said:

I'm off to have a ultra sound of my stomach :o

My daughter only wants to know if it is a boy or a girl...

I told her with all my energy practices, it could be an alien :ph34r:

Enjoy your day :)

Or a  'light being '       (that's when you know you in trouble   .....  student comes to you  " I am having your light baby ! "

:huh:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

This is getting old.

You came to lu with a dream about zombies unscrewing your kundalini cap. You were a quarter turn away from having it open and you were excited about it.

You worked with Jeff 3 times. Said it felt amazing but was concerned with how our practice could damage the subtle body and felt it was your mission to stop "light practices."

Two months later you have another dream about some being coming to unscrew your kundalini cap and want to accuse us of trying to rape you as well as how our practice now attracts entities to people.

Since then you send people to our chat, watch our member logs, email people you think we are talking to. Have encourage others to make outrageous posts about the nature of our practices and years later you are still at it.

I would definitely say whatever your issue is, it is not us and more about your fears and issues.

Just stop with the bs already...

Hey Jonesy !

If a woman came to my group and relayed that dream to me ... I would NOT   go near her with a 20 foot pole ! 

Could no one see the significance there !      MY God !    Think it through !

Its a bit like the time I spent a weekend at a girls place who seemed interested in me . first night she was nervous so slept on the lounge. In the morning she tells me she dreampt an ape man came into her room, bit her and she got an infectious disease.

No way was I gonna go anywhere with her . I politely excused my self and left as soon as I could !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Hey Jonesy !

If a woman came to my group and relayed that dream to me ... I would go near her with a 20 foot pole ! 

Could no one see the significance there !      MY God !    Think it through !

Its a bit like the time I spent a weekend at a girls place who seemed interested in me . first night she was nervous so slept on the lounge. In the morning she tells me she dreampt an ape man came into her room, bit her and she got an infectious disease.

No way was I gonna go anywhere with her . I politely excused my self and left as soon as I could !

I hear ya but does she keep showing up at your front door? :)

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

About time.

Just from a relative outside observer ... you not coming across very good here . 

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Just from a relative outside observer ... you not coming across very good here . 

I can see that.

8 hours ago, dwai said:

I wonder if people realize that what they find objectionable in "light work" could very well be their own projections. Stuff their minds have to let go of, in order to be free. If one feel upset/angry/sad/sexual attraction during a joint energy session (this happens in solo practice at home as well if one is doing a good energetic/spiritual practice), odds are that they are one's own issues that are becoming apparent. Instead of asking "who is doing this to me?" and looking for a source outside, perhaps one should ask "to whom is this happening? And Why is it happening?".

Odds are there will be some things one will learn about one's own mental habits and issues (inner-demons masking as self-righteous indignance based on some moral or ethical framework). If we don't  have buttons to push, there will be no one who can push the buttons (either knowingly or unknowingly).

Well, of course, it can be both !      People turned against me, and our group for seemingly wacky reasons due to solely themselves ( I know as in some cases we talked it through and I got a realisation from them and an apology.

I also had to advise the Inspector ( to whom I was an assist 'in the field ' , ie, going around checking on groups and reporting back ) to close and expel some people that misusing 'the force'  to their own advantages .   One group was run by an actual smack addict ( I found out ) , that somehow got entrenched before my time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

CT,

I am talking about your uniformed posts.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about but have been passive aggressive with your ignorance for pages.

It is you sir who has shown your true colors.

I do hope someday you can actually be an example of that self righteousness you preach to others.

As an example maybe you could start by STFU, work on yourself instead of telling everyone how you perceive them to be lacking.

Be the example CT.

Don't just tell others what to do.

Edited to take out the word dumbass.

I think you should  follow Jeff's advice ... before you reveal too much of yourself ... and drag him down with you .

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

No .

And are you implying that Bindi keeps going back and wanting to work with you guys   ?

44 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Here is another answer to this.   Since you asked  this  (edited )   question   ;

No, she never came to my place .  I was working with her in another state, not my home. She never came where I was staying either. We were work mates.  After this incident we were still okay to work together.  At the end of the job ( a big feature film ) they had the usual wrap party. She asked me if she could go with me to the party as her 'date'. I said   okay.

Such events are very showy glittery and egotistical  (but hey !   Free piss !  :D  )   . Aside from her being gorgeous at most times now she had ( so typical ! )  he hair down and glasses off and stunning dress etc.  Movie peeps were stunned .... " Who the hell is that with Nungali ! "    and some  " My God, that is  E .... ! " 

And she later cuddled up to me and said " All these bastards never noticed me at work, and now its hair up glasses off, a bit of make up and a dress and they all want to get me a drink and talk to me . Stuff that !  I spend the night with you, you have always been nice and talked to me regardless. "

My point is, she was totally and completely   cuddly comfy with me there ... but not in the sanctuary of her own home while she was in a sleeping unconscious state .    

I hope you can see the analogy of this  with  'energy work'     ' on '  people  ?

36 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No .

And are you implying that Bindi keeps going back and wanting to work with you guys   ?

Oh no I am saying no such thing. Forgive me for implying it.

Just a bad joke is all.

8 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

CT,

Your attacks through out this thread against a person, a group and a set of practices with no interaction or personal knowledge speaks volumes about you.

That is not a sign of respect.

We are open to questions, have thread after thread providing answers to questions.

Beyond just talking we also offer to demonstrate what we are talking about so that someone can experience it.

Now the question is, is such demonstrations dangerous?

From those with no experience of us, fear group energy work, fear energy work in general or who have publicly stated they have an agenda to stop us then the answer is yes.

You sir have been leading that bandwagon and encouraging it and you know you are ignorant of anything we do.

That is not mutual respect to me.

Maybe that is where our issues lie.. We see respect for others practices and beliefs differently.

You have no problem disparaging others without having any information.. just speculation.. You don't see me doing that do you....

Just read this post, and wish to emphatically answer just the one bolded question, "It/They can be". I guess it makes no difference now and also a bit late to continue posting here, since Admin have already decided this thread is Mutt. Although im not exactly familiar with usage of that term in the context of the life-span of this thread. I think it has the same connotation as "Flogging a dead donkey". 

Actually, some of your responses to my posts indicate to me the practices have not improved you to any significant degree. Or maybe you have trained to an extent whereby you now have multiple levels or ways to demonstrate that light too have various shades. Thats very astute of you, Jonesboy! Well done! 

Oh yes, do you know that your grammar still lacks fluency? but this is just a trivial thing. I apologise for pointing it out, but will never go as far as saying that you have dumbass English. That'll be going way too far because overall your English is comparatively good, just the odd error now and then. For example:  "is such demonstrations dangerous?" That is the reason why i wrote, "It/They...."

Btw, do you drive? 

I have noticed brakes are generally reliable, but still, its better to get them periodically inspected for obvious reasons -- they can fail. 

One failure and its one too many, right? 

Still, everyday, somewhere in the world, brakes continue to fail. 

Sad, but unavoidable. 

Is driving dangerous? 

It can be. 

Are online energy demonstrations dangerous?

Well, no more dangerous than driving a car, I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, C T said:

Just read this post, and wish to emphatically answer just the one bolded question, "It/They can be". I guess it makes no difference now and also a bit late to continue posting here, since Admin have already decided this thread is Mutt. Although im not exactly familiar with usage of that term in the context of the life-span of this thread. I think it has the same connotation as "Flogging a dead donkey". 

Actually, some of your responses to my posts indicate to me the practices have not improved you to any significant degree. Or maybe you have trained to an extent whereby you now have multiple levels or ways to demonstrate that light too have various shades. Thats very astute of you, Jonesboy! Well done! 

Oh yes, do you know that your grammar still lacks fluency? but this is just a trivial thing. I apologise for pointing it out, but will never go as far as saying that you have dumbass English. That'll be going way too far because overall your English is comparatively good, just the odd error now and then. For example:  "is such demonstrations dangerous?" That is the reason why i wrote, "It/They...."

Btw, do you drive? 

I have noticed brakes are generally reliable, but still, its better to get them periodically inspected for obvious reasons -- they can fail. 

One failure and its one too many, right? 

Still, everyday, somewhere in the world, brakes continue to fail. 

Sad, but unavoidable. 

Is driving dangerous? 

It can be. 

Are online energy demonstrations dangerous?

Well, no more dangerous than driving a car, I suppose. 

Thank you for showing me the way.