LAOLONG

The dao bums is a cia experiment.

So it seems you know that venue too. In my experience, from all the evidence I've seen, all the things said about them are true. I have long stories about that.

On 7/15/2018 at 1:45 AM, CityHermit! said:

You know, I have been curious as to any possible Viking content on here.

I think there is.

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2018 at 10:45 PM, CityHermit! said:

You know, I have been curious as to any possible Viking content on here.

24 minutes ago, zerostao said:

I think there is.

Content? Likely.

Members? Yes.

b2ea83541dcdcde0379fda8a194bcfed.jpg

Edited by rene
  • Like 1

Yes, our Woman of the North.

A few years back there was a member, I called him 5ET, name was five elemental tao or something close.

Some of his posts shared remarkable insight that could have only been gained through experience or else a good teacher, either way,,what 5ET attempted was to draw comparisons from old nordic and daoism. He made some very good attempts, imo

I think he referred to himself as a thunder wizard.

• Like 1

Just now, zerostao said:

Yes, our Woman of the North.

A few years back there was a member, I called him 5ET, name was five elemental tao or something close.

Some of his posts shared remarkable insight that could have only been gained through experience or else a good teacher, either way,,what 5ET attempted was to draw comparisons from old nordic and daoism. He made some very good attempts, imo

I think he referred to himself as a thunder wizard.

Both pay homage to the Dipper. That's the connection. They weren't the only ones. I did my homework and I'll let everyone else do theirs. 

You've finished your homework? congratulations.  I've barely scratched the surface. Here is van Gogh's painting the seven stars.

van gogh.jpg

rumor has it that the cia is very interested in van Gogh

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zerostao said:

You've finished your homework? congratulations.  I've barely scratched the surface. Here is van Gogh's painting the seven stars.

van gogh.jpg

Wonderful, but I've said what I have to say and I'm not the type of person to be pushed into giving more than what's due because people make passive-aggressive estimations on humility or some other quality.

www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000200650011-3

Copy and paste this to you browser. The CIA wants you! follow the page links to find the perfect fit . 

The CIA is the premier agency responsible for providing global intelligence on the ever-changing political, social, economic, technological and military environment. Here, your paramount goal and mission will be to protect the national security of the United States. Virtually any job you can imagine is available at the CIA — plus, some you can’t even imagine. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I likely wouldn't qualify because of my age.  Oh well.

Nice bit of deception - we are not fooled.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000200650011-3

Copy and paste this to you browser. The CIA wants you! follow the page links to find the perfect fit . 

The CIA is the premier agency responsible for providing global intelligence on the ever-changing political, social, economic, technological and military environment. Here, your paramount goal and mission will be to protect the national security of the United States. Virtually any job you can imagine is available at the CIA — plus, some you can’t even imagine. 

That explains why so many superpowerful creatures suddenly disappear from this forum... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2