Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Trolling

1 minute ago, thelerner said:

No one knows trolls like the Swedes. 

Weren't they the originals that the myths were built upon

2 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

It is a lullaby for trolls. 

You are way beyond your bedtime, and you should be asleep by now.

I(hehe) am trolling mood again tho. And then i do a shameful mistake(like i did a joke about jews and muslims) and then i start understand that i am in a mode.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, allinone said:

i am trolling mood again tho. And then i do a shameful mistake and then i start understand that i am in a mode.

CAPITAL I FOR GOODNESS SAKE

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, allinone said:

I(hehe) am trolling mood again tho. And then i do a shameful mistake(like i did a joke about jews and muslims) and then i start understand that i am in a mode.

Yeah, we need be careful when talking about Jews and Moslems.  They are brothers and sisters and don't like to be reminded of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, we need be careful when talking about Jews and Moslems.  They are brothers and sisters and don't like to be reminded of it.

yes, i am mostly surrounded by atheists

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Apech said:

CAPITAL I FOR GOODNESS SAKE

Trolling for pedants, perhaps?

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Weren't they the originals that the myths were built upon

Check out the norwegian film The trollhunter. 

Scientific troll-lore. Tells you why vitamin D sucks if you walk in the light. 

Might be vampire-related also. 

• Like 4

Oh common Mudfoot!

Don't make me watch it! :D

Please! Just tell me....

Why does Vitamin D suck if you walk in the light????

• Like 2

Trollhunter was good fun!  Imaginitive stuff.

Another really great Adult Norwegian Folk Tale, regarding the Fairy/Troll folk is Thale

Same production company I believe that did Valhalla Rising (incredible depiction of 13th century viking view of fate) and Trollhunter. 

Some really engaging, good stuff coming from that group recently list of them here.

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

Its a good movie. B)

Probably so, but I have this incredibly stingy data limit on my web connection... :D

A creature that lives in darkness creates to much vitamin D when exposed to light. This 

A) Calcify your veins, making you explode. 

B Turns you in to stone. 

Edited by Mudfoot
Auto editing on the f. "smartphone"
  • Like 2

Got into troll mode, didn't have to pull myself out. But understood by hinting. So pretty good eh

*i think i can now allow myself 1 hour for entertainment as a gift to myself.

**yessss and that was the shameful joke. took only minute or so to go through these steps.

Edited by allinone

The only Trolling I'm into these days is with my son and some dice.

I'm teaching him to play Dungeons and Dragons... and the Palladium system, which I've always found to be more open and flexible to the story and not so inhibited by endless tables and rules.

also, these are welcome in our home...

596d43c6e08cd_trolldoll.jpg.3a4144d888aff1744d6056f58c58f036.jpg

• Like 4

haven't you wondered that its only your personality what is good and hospitable?

and for playing games, it is like a work too. And if a game will fill something from real life, then real life just got emptier.

*i know you bring examples and had something else in mind what you are pointing at?

tables, rules... More flexible means more fun.

** with trolling i adopted the name, every time i have that state i am being called a troll(not in here also in RL). And currently i don't have it or i made it a ground today and never fall back. In order to know it is to go to sleep and see in the morning if i am still on that mode.

Edited by allinone

11 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I appreciate you allinone.

Sometimes I am not able to follow all you share... though it seems deeply personal and authentic and I appreciate that, even if I am not able to fully assimilate it and understand it.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes you can't. You need have entire day free and no contracts or future responsibilities of going somewhere. So you would start to see what life is when there is nothing you have to do.

also need to have the sense of duty, that you should do something or achieve something great. That feeling will destroy you, you will become insecure and start avoid, fear people.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

yes i get it its me only. You are different.

I know someone who is different too.

its i realise that its me and i project, i discover it late after some things are done already.

Edited by allinone

Playing is high skill to me. Family first is extremely noble. I would much rather play life then life playing me.

We can learn a lot from the high skill of silent thunder maybe reflect on how practice can be an added value feature of living a good life instead of a distraction..

• Like 4

On ‎18‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 3:43 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

Playing is high skill to me. Family first is extremely noble. I would much rather play life then life playing me.

We can learn a lot from the high skill of silent thunder maybe reflect on how practice can be an added value feature of living a good life instead of a distraction..

Another disturbing video now of a pretend game. Who did you play "with" in this game? did they learn a valuable life lesson in play  or just the worst of humanity to pass on to your kids. 90% of success is being there I just hope you are not all alone in this kind of play, that would be too sad.

Distraction from reality if that is the message then I can understand completely.

Now since this is a trolling thread I would be happy to take my gloves off, like attracts like, are you ready for this?

21 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Another disturbing video now of a pretend game. Who did you play "with" in this game? did they learn a valuable life lesson in play  or just the worst of humanity to pass on to your kids. 90% of success is being there I just hope you are not all alone in this kind of play, that would be too sad.

Distraction from reality if that is the message then I can understand completely.

Now since this is a trolling thread I would be happy to take my gloves off, like attracts like, are you ready for this?

i think it is from a live stream. Thousands are watching how they play. Esport too, tens of thousands are watching.

i looked the statistics, not many are lucky on planet to enjoy play games. It is that they have done something what allow insane amount of free time.

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

I think trolling is a right way to go. Never look back, its too bright from cringe. I like that heat, pleasant stuff.

Sign in to follow this