Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Trolling

That's trolling:
1. Noone dares to move or open a situation, overtime everyone get used to each other, like in couple hours after everyone has answered what they have been doing or introduced themselves.
2. Getting the energies moving. It is some kind of intellectual, physical activity, alcohol, games...stimulants what puts the water moving.
3. Normalcy have left, time to concentrate on low aspects what at point 1 were covered or hid.

1. Who is best at something it is known and they are the leaders and they seek out something to sneer on.
2. Have people whos behind to hide and sheer on leaders. 
3. Socially awkward and nothing to offer moment so it is very demanding and bad to be there, it is a taste of depression there to overcome.

1. Know what death is. A living death is a ghost.
2. Keep your eyes on ghost and not get attached to appearances what reflect light.
3. Do it till you feel softness and warmth, confidence.

1. Hide yourself(go away) in mind and when succeed it(come back) there is hideout when things go bad, so that will take the fear away.
2. That allows to refute, reject whatever thing because of no fear.
3. No need to make up excuses or check facts.

1. No worries about own dirty aspects and exclusively make these aspects dominant and use these for hostility.
2. Troll people to give up their goals, that these suck and lead to bad outcomes and suffering, project dispassion in a satisfactory way(enjoy suffering).
3. Eventually all will be muddled and do things what they don't remember anymore(or doesn't want to admit). So have an upper hand(in your opinion) and can revoke the memories and torture.

1. You are not invited
2. Call anyone idiot
3. None hears you, nor do what you ask

1. Mental agony
2. Find desperately something what could turn you on
3. Close eyes and face the agony

1. Find death and ghost as your savior
2. New breath, everything is fine, can do and enjoy things
3. Notice your attachments are being attacked
  • Like 1

I think trolling is looked at here primarily if someone is doing it with evil intent.  Like following a member and making a negative post following every post of the person being followed.

I have been accused of trolling a couple times but it was not a fair opinion.  Sometimes I need to make a point of mine fully understood.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 6:47 AM, allinone said:

look down dawei post. That is an attack on me, so i feel an urge to respond with violence. I have good opportunity to craft an insult. So but they see only a what is written by me, and ban will come. So if they now blame me, that i am at fault, then i go nuts and rage mode.

It was not directed at any person but a nursery rhythm came to my head based on the topic title.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dawei said:

It was not directed at any person but a nursery rhythm came to my head based on the topic title.

when i say things they aren't directed too to a person. It is when to squeeze the mind-forehead, will cause a reaction in torso like i would have attacked for real. It puts me into a mode, that mode is then sensitive to any thing what is looked down, because i am down, then it causes a hostile reaction.

23 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I think trolling is looked at here primarily if someone is doing it with evil intent.

Like alcohol activates stronger acidic fluids. So also intent activates the killer. Just you make difference that good intent doesn't activate killer while it actually does.

6 hours ago, allinone said:

Like alcohol activates stronger acidic fluids. So also intent activates the killer. Just you make difference that good intent doesn't activate killer while it actually does.

Ah!, but to be without intent.  That's wu wei.

Good point is to move back to inner sanctum. Got inspired. No need to join upper class.

(actually i am looking for attention, and it will produce shame that i actually wrote this down to get attention)

--> knowing that i don't feel shame. Why i wrote this is because i saw that i wrote this post to get attention, and out of fear someone can read it then i wrote a quick explanation.

--

moral of story is shadow part arising. The person who reads it out might not understand or acknowledge it but will still play it out.

So sentences can become triggering if it matches, so. Pages are full of triggers and if all could be banned because they offend there isn't noone here talking.

---

(other moral of story is desires, when done the dark part the reason you have the desire, it is a failure, the dark part is to be disregarded and the good part what isn't fulfilled is to be filled with mind.) <--this suppsoed to be induce wrongness, confusion and heat.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Often i hear about being good person, what that is?

My attention is fulfilled by seeing darkness. I saw it. yay

How i know i am getting better, physical symptoms will go better.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this