Owledge

Turd eye opening

I relate to your pain Owledge.  

Not sure if these words will bring you any relief, but they helped me immensely so I'll share.

One of the most pivotal and impacting pieces of advice I ever received was this.   Stop taking it personally, the universe.  Whatever is happening.  Stop taking it like it's aimed at you and meant just for you.  It's not.  It isn't about you.  It's just happening.  It's just the universe. 

The universe isn't happening to me.  Even when there's a person yelling in my face and pointing their finger at me, telling me 'it's all your fault!'... it's not.  The universe isn't happening to me, it's just happening.  "Stop taking the world personally."  A dear friend uttered those words to me when I was about to leave my marriage with my infant son, while being abused daily over a period of weeks by my wife, and her parents who had moved into our home at the time. 

That simple phrase ignited a realization that shifted all of the energy and relief began to cultivate instantly in my awareness.  It has never faded, only grown more reinforced as I now embody that great old taoist phrase, I had heard so many times before, but never understood.  "the Sage is in the world, but not of it."

It's not happening to you... it's just happening.  People in suffering will lash out and look for reasons to pinpoint and hang their reasons on... this is just another dance.  Their words and actions are just noise.  As neutral as the babbling of water over stone, or wind through leaves, even when my name is attached to the sounds. 

The other thing that I realized was related to this same time and these same people and that is...  "Some people come into my life, just to teach me, or to remind me, that there are people I cannot allow to remain in my life if I want to be healthy and thrive." 

Between these two bits... much of my suffering in life was dissolved.

I wish you well mate.  That kind of heart hurt is awful to endure, but you are already proving you are stronger than it, because you are not giving up, you are here, seeking and sharing. 

I guess one final thing comes to mind: 

Share everything.  Grief and Joy. 

Because when we share our grief, it decreases.  And when we share our joy, it grows.

So share it all. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

For the sake of analysis, I like to divide bullshit into two piles: my own and other people`s.  Other people`s I can`t do much about.  Oh, I`ve made my complaints: I`ve stomped my feet and raised my voice; I`ve felt disgusted and contemptuous and superior and I`ve let people know just how much.  And did said bullshitters clean up their act?  No, they did not. (Well, sometimes a little but never in a timely manner nor to my satisfaction.)  Errrr!

My own bullshit, on the other hand, is my castle.  I`m king of my bullshit and what I say goes.  If I want to get rid of it, it`s entirely within my power -- though not easy -- to do so.  

Due to my deep aversion for bullshit (it's deception and thus rude), I'd say there's little of it working in me, and while I have become careful about doubting my self-knowledge too much, through ayahuasca I also kinda became aware that when I move the viewpoint above the mundane and to the 'highest' vantage point, everything is bullshit.

I also consider that there might be bullshit that doesn't occur to me as such because it doesn't cause any harm according to my understanding. Generally I am (for some reason) not afraid of discovering flaws in myself at least on said mundane level. That became maybe my greatest flaw, hah.

To give you an indication of my mindset: I have more respect for people who do bad things but know what they're doing than for those who are doing bad things and are too cowardly/weak/convenient to admit them to themselves because it's so easy to just believe otherwise. I guess you could say they are adding something very dangerous to the collective consciousness. This is also along the lines of what Malcolm X wrote; that he preferred the open racism of the South over the covert racism of the North. Malcolm X, too, was very focused on sincerity and truth and even told his biographer to undo some flattering censorship of him.

• Like 1

But remember, there are roses growing out there where the bullshit has been moved to.

Move the bullshit.  You don't have to keep it close to remind you that it exists.

6 minutes ago, Owledge said:

Due to my deep aversion for bullshit (it's deception and thus rude), I'd say there's little of it working in me, and while I have become careful about doubting my self-knowledge too much, through ayahuasca I also kinda became aware that when I move the viewpoint above the mundane and to the 'highest' vantage point, everything is bullshit.

I also consider that there might be bullshit that doesn't occur to me as such because it doesn't cause any harm according to my understanding. Generally I am (for some reason) not afraid of discovering flaws in myself at least on said mundane level. That became maybe my greatest flaw, hah.

To give you an indication of my mindset: I have more respect for people who do bad things but know what they're doing than for those who are doing bad things and are too cowardly/weak/convenient to admit them to themselves because it's so easy to just believe otherwise. I guess you could say they are adding something very dangerous to the collective consciousness. This is also along the lines of what Malcolm X wrote; that he preferred the open racism of the South over the covert racism of the North. Malcolm X, too, was very focused on sincerity and truth and even told his biographer to undo some flattering censorship of him.

that's funny

I am reading your topic right now trying to understand who you are and there is a big flash of purple/rainbow energy. You have strong protectors, I think you are on a very much right path and what you are seeing is what they want you to see/understand. Keep writing. Very entertaining and informative. 

p.s. I am not looking "into" you. I am very careful about energy boundaries. But I guess they wanted to reveal themselves.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I relate to your pain Owledge.  

Not sure if these words will bring you any relief, but they helped me immensely so I'll share.

One of the most pivotal and impacting pieces of advice I ever received was this.   Stop taking it personally, the universe.  Whatever is happening.  Stop taking it like it's aimed at you and meant just for you.  It's not.  It isn't about you.  It's just happening.  It's just the universe. 

The universe isn't happening to me.  Even when there's a person yelling in my face and pointing their finger at me, telling me 'it's all your fault!'... it's not.  The universe isn't happening to me, it's just happening.  "Stop taking the world personally."  A dear friend uttered those words to me when I was about to leave my marriage with my infant son, while being abused daily over a period of weeks by my wife, and her parents who had moved into our home at the time. 

That simple phrase ignited a realization that shifted all of the energy and relief began to cultivate instantly in my awareness.  It has never faded, only grown more reinforced as I now embody that great old taoist phrase, I had heard so many times before, but never understood.  "the Sage is in the world, but not of it."

It's not happening to you... it's just happening.  People in suffering will lash out and look for reasons to pinpoint and hang their reasons on... this is just another dance.  Their words and actions are just noise.  As neutral as the babbling of water over stone, or wind through leaves, even when my name is attached to the sounds. 

The other thing that I realized was related to this same time and these same people and that is...  "Some people come into my life, just to teach me, or to remind me, that there are people I cannot allow to remain in my life if I want to be healthy and thrive." 

Between these two bits... much of my suffering in life was dissolved.

I wish you well mate.  That kind of heart hurt is awful to endure, but you are already proving you are stronger than it, because you are not giving up, you are here, seeking and sharing. 

I guess one final thing comes to mind: 

Share everything.  Grief and Joy. 

Because when we share our grief, it decreases.  And when we share our joy, it grows.

So share it all.

With the things that sometimes happen it can be difficult to not see it as a very personal experience, but I guess this is one of several outlooks one can assume. Maybe it becomes a personal experience when lived that way. I'm more like just observing interactions and trying to navigate, and trying to figure out what's going on. So I'm probably moving around between the two views. In the end it doesn't seem to matter much how I see events, they happen and they have an influence on me. Someone hurting me hurts regardless of whether I take it as something life directs at me or just random noise.

If you want to live instead of die, you gotta play the game to a certain degree. (Adyashanti even advises to fully dive into that for liberation.)

The realization about not having certain people around - as mentioned, all too aware of that and struggling with successful execution for years. Get away from them? Where to? Where are not more of that type? There's so much bullshit that people will pretend all kinds of stuff and create false hope.

And yes, big lesson: Experience everything. Most sincere and truth-honoring state of being. All the mind's perception are illusionary; emotion is the only real thing in the experience.

But again: When I share my joy, it doesn't always grow. Sometimes I suffer another crippling scar. It's just there, killing a part of the light in me, and I cannot do anything about it.

I notice some things that many people would react with fear to are invoking contempt in me instead. Like it angers me that someone would attempt to hook me into their game of weakness. I had to learn that kindness for takers is like trying to fill a bottomless jar. Not the kind of feedback they are karmically asking for. Not compassionate to pamper that. Not doing a service to humankind as a whole. But this course of action is ... again - personally inconvenient. Doesn't win friends easily. But one wouldn't want to be 'friends' with a taker anyway.

The process of sharing is indeed more powerful than the intended purpose of many words, which are like a carrier wave.

33 minutes ago, Owledge said:

So here you are discussing the difference between a number one person and number 2 person in terms of Gurdjieff's model of reality.

So - I cite in my free pdf - how an Indian yoga teacher states most people have their intention at the level of the perineum - meaning - ONLY their perineum chakra is open. This is actually a number one person.

So I give 7 different citations in my book - on how the key secret of storing up energy is to flex down the diaphragm and flex up the perineum and anus.

You speak of bullshit - what happens is that - you say your ayahuasca experience - I have done ayahuasca so I know what you are talking about - it opens the third eye. So what happens when the third eye is open is that very easily your psychic energy is overused.

I overused my psychic energy - I still do - this is the "yin qi" energy. So as I cite in my free pdf - Mantak Chia discusses the direct connection between the perineum and the pineal gland.

So for example the qigong master http://guidingqi.com read my energy and stated that most people were taking my energy from my perineum. So for example in tantra - I send out qi out of the pineal gland but then qi can be taken in from the perineum. But this is just yin jing energy taken in and yin qi energy sent out.

So the main problem in the training is the qi energy goes out of the eyes - by going up the front channel. The energy is supposed to go down the front channel. If it goes up the front channel it pulls up the bullshit.

So for example on youtube there are tons of music meditation videos and if you read the comments - one of the most common sarcastic quips is that the meditation music opened a person's Turd Eye - or their "brown eye."

I person will say - I thought my brown eye was my third eye. haha.

In fact as I cite in my pdf - this is much more true than people realize. Because the shen is based on frequency - that is why the lower chakras are red and the upper chakras are blue-violet.

So then the lunar energy is the psychic blue energy as yin qi energy. But it has to combine with the Solar energy to then create the Gold as alchemy.

What gets lost in the West is that the lunar energy has to be built up first.

So you talk about ayahuasca but WEsterners forget that the traditional ayahuasca training actually requires months of celibacy, in isolation away from females, and a diet of no salt, no sugar, and high in serotonin - fish and banana.

So the blue psychic lunar shen is also serotonin energy - this is why blue light is used to heal depression.

So you say there is too much bullshit. Of course there is.

As was pointed out - modern civilization does not compost. Alchemy is based on composting emotions.

So for me - because I am constantly doing psychic healing then I compost the bullshit out of my head. haha. This is wrong practice - called "evil fire" in alchemy. If i did the training properly I would constantly be flexing the perineum and anus to stop the yin qi energy from going out of my eyes via my pineal gland.

That is the only way to store up the energy and get past the bullshit.

So you say you prefer people who are not weak - the weak people are actually Number 2 people. They are much more common than Number 1.

Number 2 people are morally good people who follows the rules of the law and society. But Number 2 people are controlled subconsciously by the lower emotions.

Number 1 people are consciously taking other people's energy - this is ejaculation addiction - and this is why the "shit floats to the top" as the saying goes. The elite of society are sociopaths as number 1 people. For example I read Drumpf's energy on t.v. last summer and declared him a Number 1 person. He literally is sucking up everyone's energy - that's why he always has to have everything focused on him. He's an energetic black hole.

But the reason he rose to the top is because our tantric culture based on ejaculation addiction actually favors sociopaths - and the "strong" are considered to be better, etc. This is just because our culture is completely out touch with real males who can send out qi energy as love energy from the heart-pineal gland. That is only possible after the yin jing is purified into yin qi and the yin qi is built up to access the Yuan Qi. It is very rare.

Number 3 people are people who practice meditation and are very focused - so empty their minds out. But that is still very limited if they are not storing up their jing energy. It is still left-brain focused as a top-down practice.

So you say you are not projecting - that the problem is not you. As the qigong master told me - until I store up my energy - to get the 2nd chakra opened up - to activate the real lower tan tien - then even the same sex would be attracted to me. The Number 1 person is a perv - and so ejaculation addiction rules the day - and even other males are targeted. Like in the U.S. military or prison rape.

So - ayahuasca is "converting jing to qi" - via a strong shen opening - and so it is opening the 2nd chakra but ayahuasca does not store up the yin qi energy. So after a strong ayauasca session you will feel "spent" energetically. Your channels will be cleared out via shen third eye healing but you use up your jing energy in doing so. Ayahuasca converts the yin jing into shen energy. But since it is dependent on a plant chemical to do so - then you are not storing up the yin qi to create strong qi energy.

So ayahuasca without the traditional celibacy training is then very limited. The yogi master Sri Dhyanyogi - in his book "This House is On Fire" has a student who had done ayahuasca - the yogi actually was predicted by the ayahuasca healer - the have a spirit communication.

As Gurdjieff says - in the West the monks are too easily controlled by their emotions and in fact the training is objective based on "objective music." Even the qigong master http://springforestqigong.com says that the real Emptiness is even beyond unconditional love. It's just that the Emptiness is accessed through unconditional love. A strong ayahuasca session will cause the heart to spontaneously emit a loud OHM or AUM sound - I had this happen to me. This is the secret portal on the right side of the heart from a deep right side vagus nerve opening - from the kundalini reproductive energy up to the pineal gland and down to the heart.

Yes it is all bullshit - this is why Master Nan, Huai-chin says you can only see the light once the colon is cleared out. When doing standing active "moving of yin and  yang" - you push the sympathetic nervous system to its extreme that causes a dialectical reversal - once the legs are shaking strongly - this is the ELF schumann resonance - it causes the shit to get scared out of you literally. The parasympathetic reversal causes a serotonin flush of the colon.

So ayahuasca does the same thing. So the easiest way to exorcise lower frequency shen blockages on the bullshit level is to do the standing active excercise with the legs shaking - with the thighs more parallel to the ground. That is the fastest way to then convert the yin jing back into yin qi and yuan qi.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, qicat said:

that's funny

I am reading your topic right now trying to understand who you are and there is a big flash of purple/rainbow energy. You have strong protectors, I think you are on a very much right path and what you are seeing is what they want you to see/understand. Keep writing. Very entertaining and informative. 

p.s. I am not looking "into" you. I am very careful about energy boundaries. But I guess they wanted to reveal themselves.

I did deal with rainbow and purple ideas and imagery a lot lately, so maybe that's that. Then again... What's cause and what's effect, right?

If I have strong protectors, then I feel overprotected, and when I get too much of that state, I'd wish for more support. Life feels too much like serving a prison sentence. The sparks of intellect in me are flying a lot and I see my potential, and the inability to manifest all that creativity creates a painful gap. I might also see something enjoyable but recognize this is so me, so something I could have done with my abilities, but not in my situation, not with these cards dealt. Feels like such a waste. I spent so much of my lifetime trying to figure out what I want to do, and when I finally attained powerful certainty, the path to that had damaged my ability to put it into action, to 'just do it' and attain a minimum amount of success necessary for sustaining the drive.

At times I gave in, believing that I need to move closer to that I am in tension to, to accept it, allow it in, get dirty to bridge the gap a little and make things easier. Adapt, integrate. Guess what: Suddenly all doors closing demonstrably. If it's a mistake, not even given the opportunity to make it, even if I'd be happy for that kind of opportunity. And things where I could follow my nature without compromise... fake opportunities. Usually other people not being able to agree with that. But among the generally few remarkable experiences I had, I also got consistent feedback that when I knew what to do and followed those priorities, others who went along with it benefitted, too. A magical and spirit-nourishing experience in an ocean of pettiness. Even rarer the experience that I am stepping out of line in communication and the other person neutralizes the energy that I couldn't resist sending but wasn't really happy about myself. What an amazing experience to see it working the other way round for a change; that there are people who can be unusually strong in the face of me being unusually weak.

Well, as for my failed attempts and all, I recently heard something that might sound cold, but it kinda vibed with my experience at the time: "Don't corrupt the host to pacify the parasites". Not a new lesson, really. I've kinda been beaten to it all my life. And it's not like I could corrupt it just like that. If there's one thing I'm afraid of, it's moving from being able to live with myself but not the world to being able to live with the world but not myself. Then I'd have become what everybody else wants me to be, with nothing of me left.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Apech said:

yes Brian clearly you are damaged :)

Reminds of the Pink Floyd song - Brian Damage :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Owledge said:

I did deal with rainbow and purple ideas and imagery a lot lately, so maybe that's that. Then again... What's cause and what's effect, right?

If I have strong protectors, then I feel overprotected, and when I get too much of that state, I'd wish for more support. Life feels too much like serving a prison sentence. The sparks of intellect in me are flying a lot and I see my potential, and the inability to manifest all that creativity creates a painful gap. I might also see something enjoyable but recognize this is so me, so something I could have done with my abilities, but not in my situation, not with these cards dealt. Feels like such a waste. I spent so much of my lifetime trying to figure out what I want to do, and when I finally attained powerful certainty, the path to that had damaged my ability to put it into action, to 'just do it' and attain a minimum amount of success necessary for sustaining the drive.

At times I gave in, believing that I need to move closer to that I am in tension to, to accept it, allow it in, get dirty to bridge the gap a little and make things easier. Adapt, integrate. Guess what: Suddenly all doors closing demonstrably. If it's a mistake, not even given the opportunity to make it, even if I'd be happy for that kind of opportunity. And things where I could follow my nature without compromise... fake opportunities. Usually other people not being able to agree with that. But among the generally few remarkable experiences I had, I also got consistent feedback that when I knew what to do and followed those priorities, others who went along with it benefitted, too. A magical and spirit-nourishing experience in an ocean of pettiness. Even rarer the experience that I am stepping out of line in communication and the other person neutralizes the energy that I couldn't resist sending but wasn't really happy about myself. What an amazing experience to see it working the other way round for a change; that there are people who can be unusually strong in the face of me being unusually weak.

Well, as for my failed attempts and all, I recently heard something that might sound cold, but it kinda vibed with my experience at the time: "Don't corrupt the host to pacify the parasites". Not a new lesson, really. I've kinda been beaten to it all my life. And it's not like I could corrupt it just like that. If there's one thing I'm afraid of, it's moving from being able to live with myself but not the world to being able to live with the world but not myself. Then I'd have become what everybody else wants me to be, with nothing of me left.

what lineage are you? who is your teacher?

10 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So here you are discussing the difference between a number one person and number 2 person in terms of Gurdjieff's model of reality.

So - I cite in my free pdf - how an Indian yoga teacher states most people have their intention at the level of the perineum - meaning - ONLY their perineum chakra is open. This is actually a number one person.

So I give 7 different citations in my book - on how the key secret of storing up energy is to flex down the diaphragm and flex up the perineum and anus.

You speak of bullshit - what happens is that - you say your ayahuasca experience - I have done ayahuasca so I know what you are talking about - it opens the third eye. So what happens when the third eye is open is that very easily your psychic energy is overused.

I overused my psychic energy - I still do - this is the "yin qi" energy. So as I cite in my free pdf - Mantak Chia discusses the direct connection between the perineum and the pineal gland.

So for example the qigong master http://guidingqi.com read my energy and stated that most people were taking my energy from my perineum. So for example in tantra - I send out qi out of the pineal gland but then qi can be taken in from the perineum. But this is just yin jing energy taken in and yin qi energy sent out.

So the main problem in the training is the qi energy goes out of the eyes - by going up the front channel. The energy is supposed to go down the front channel. If it goes up the front channel it pulls up the bullshit.

So for example on youtube there are tons of music meditation videos and if you read the comments - one of the most common sarcastic quips is that the meditation music opened a person's Turd Eye - or their "brown eye."

I person will say - I thought my brown eye was my third eye. haha.

In fact as I cite in my pdf - this is much more true than people realize. Because the shen is based on frequency - that is why the lower chakras are red and the upper chakras are blue-violet.

So then the lunar energy is the psychic blue energy as yin qi energy. But it has to combine with the Solar energy to then create the Gold as alchemy.

What gets lost in the West is that the lunar energy has to be built up first.

So you talk about ayahuasca but WEsterners forget that the traditional ayahuasca training actually requires months of celibacy, in isolation away from females, and a diet of no salt, no sugar, and high in serotonin - fish and banana.

So the blue psychic lunar shen is also serotonin energy - this is why blue light is used to heal depression.

So you say there is too much bullshit. Of course there is.

As was pointed out - modern civilization does not compost. Alchemy is based on composting emotions.

So for me - because I am constantly doing psychic healing then I compost the bullshit out of my head. haha. This is wrong practice - called "evil fire" in alchemy. If i did the training properly I would constantly be flexing the perineum and anus to stop the yin qi energy from going out of my eyes via my pineal gland.

That is the only way to store up the energy and get past the bullshit.

So you say you prefer people who are not weak - the weak people are actually Number 2 people. They are much more common than Number 1.

Number 2 people are morally good people who follows the rules of the law and society. But Number 2 people are controlled subconsciously by the lower emotions.

Number 1 people are consciously taking other people's energy - this is ejaculation addiction - and this is why the "shit floats to the top" as the saying goes. The elite of society are sociopaths as number 1 people. For example I read Drumpf's energy on t.v. last summer and declared him a Number 1 person. He literally is sucking up everyone's energy - that's why he always has to have everything focused on him. He's an energetic black hole.

But the reason he rose to the top is because our tantric culture based on ejaculation addiction actually favors sociopaths - and the "strong" are considered to be better, etc. This is just because our culture is completely out touch with real males who can send out qi energy as love energy from the heart-pineal gland. That is only possible after the yin jing is purified into yin qi and the yin qi is built up to access the Yuan Qi. It is very rare.

Number 3 people are people who practice meditation and are very focused - so empty their minds out. But that is still very limited if they are not storing up their jing energy. It is still left-brain focused as a top-down practice.

So you say you are not projecting - that the problem is not you. As the qigong master told me - until I store up my energy - to get the 2nd chakra opened up - to activate the real lower tan tien - then even the same sex would be attracted to me. The Number 1 person is a perv - and so ejaculation addiction rules the day - and even other males are targeted. Like in the U.S. military or prison rape.

So - ayahuasca is "converting jing to qi" - via a strong shen opening - and so it is opening the 2nd chakra but ayahuasca does not store up the yin qi energy. So after a strong ayauasca session you will feel "spent" energetically. Your channels will be cleared out via shen third eye healing but you use up your jing energy in doing so. Ayahuasca converts the yin jing into shen energy. But since it is dependent on a plant chemical to do so - then you are not storing up the yin qi to create strong qi energy.

So ayahuasca without the traditional celibacy training is then very limited. The yogi master Sri Dhyanyogi - in his book "This House is On Fire" has a student who had done ayahuasca - the yogi actually was predicted by the ayahuasca healer - the have a spirit communication.

As Gurdjieff says - in the West the monks are too easily controlled by their emotions and in fact the training is objective based on "objective music." Even the qigong master http://springforestqigong.com says that the real Emptiness is even beyond unconditional love. It's just that the Emptiness is accessed through unconditional love. A strong ayahuasca session will cause the heart to spontaneously emit a loud OHM or AUM sound - I had this happen to me. This is the secret portal on the right side of the heart from a deep right side vagus nerve opening - from the kundalini reproductive energy up to the pineal gland and down to the heart.

Yes it is all bullshit - this is why Master Nan, Huai-chin says you can only see the light once the colon is cleared out. When doing standing active "moving of yin and  yang" - you push the sympathetic nervous system to its extreme that causes a dialectical reversal - once the legs are shaking strongly - this is the ELF schumann resonance - it causes the shit to get scared out of you literally. The parasympathetic reversal causes a serotonin flush of the colon.

So ayahuasca does the same thing. So the easiest way to exorcise lower frequency shen blockages on the bullshit level is to do the standing active excercise with the legs shaking - with the thighs more parallel to the ground. That is the fastest way to then convert the yin jing back into yin qi and yuan qi.

wow, Mercury is hitting you hard... I'd suggest to write books and put it on Amazon for money. You speak a lot of info, but it is all over the place. Going high somewhere?

p.s. Can you elaborate on "evil fire"? What is it, how do you get it, how do you get rid of it. Etc. Evil Fire in Alchemy to be exact... 

meow

Just now, qicat said:

wow, Mercury is hitting you hard... I'd suggest to write books and put it on Amazon for money. You speak a lot of info, but it is all over the place. Going high somewhere?

p.s. Can you elaborate on "evil fire"? What is it, how do you get it, how do you get rid of it. Etc. Evil Fire in Alchemy to be exact... 

meow

all my books and articles are free on my blog http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com

So -  my 2017 pdf has the solutions to the problem - did I link that?

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/10/idiot-s-guide-to-taoist-alchemy/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

all my books and articles are free on my blog http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com

So -  my 2017 pdf has the solutions to the problem - did I link that?

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/10/idiot-s-guide-to-taoist-alchemy/

you need an editor

I read your pdf btw,

but again, you are all over the place...

perhaps you could check how they used to structure books in old times? I.e. when you are smart enough, all you need is to read a table of content instead of the whole book? ( I am referencing something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Nyingma-Tradition-Sutra-Tantra/dp/1559394366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498193495&sr=8-1&keywords=complete+nyingma+tradition

what you are describing is already systemized and classified in books. I am interested to see if you have anything "novel". 

1 minute ago, qicat said:

you need an editor

I read your pdf btw,

but again, you are all over the place...

perhaps you could check how they used to structure books in old times? I.e. when you are smart enough, all you need is to read a table of content instead of the whole book? ( I am referencing something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Nyingma-Tradition-Sutra-Tantra/dp/1559394366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498193495&sr=8-1&keywords=complete+nyingma+tradition

what you are describing is already systemized and classified in books. I am interested to see if you have anything "novel". 

I had an editor when I was a paid staff op-ed writer for the MN Daily, a university paper serving 50,000 people.

For example Gurdjieff - someone "edited" his tome and he became suicidal because the "editor" did not understand what he was saying.

That is what I told the editor at the MN Daily. It was my final op-ed. The title ironically was "Truth Repressed by Psychic Vampires."

After the editor said - o.k. let's run it - then a professor emailed me stating only this:

I will personally make sure you are never published by the MN Daily again.

haha.

So you say I need an editor.

I have interviews, articles, books - all in different formats.

The pdf is based on images.

You say it's all over the place. What's your evidence? The training is holistic - it's not linear.

I read one scholarly book a day for 10 years.

Did James Joyce need an editor for Ulysses?

Maybe - or maybe he had a nonlinear style that was trance inducing and no one could understand it.

Did Samuel Beckett need an editor for WATT.

Maybe his listening of logical possibilities to the point of absurdity was just wrong.

Colin Wilson thought Samuel Beckett was wrong. But then Wilson did not understand Beckett.

Wilson's books, on the other hand, make a person's I.Q. drop down to a lower level. Sure he wrote clearly but he didn't say too much.

Still Colin Wilson was on the right track - hence Dwight McDonald being pissed about Wilson's "Outsider" book being so popular.

Dwight McDonald, in contrast, thought that "High culture" needed to be promoted.

Nope - a lot of training manuals are too sparse.

So are my interviews "all over the place"? I doubt it - I'm just answering questions.

How about my "one-off" articles I wrote for free?

In fact - I wrote all my stuff for free.

So then - if it's all over the place - did I not reference what I stated - did I back it up with sources? Yes I did.

haha.

The problem with editors and publishers is that if they don't understand what you're saying then they either censor you - stating - well there's no market for it, or it needs to be changed.

For example - my master's thesis - this publisher contacted me. Said he wanted to publish my master's thesis and promote it at book fairs.

The master's thesis already had been posted online for free - I sent it to Ken Wilber's webmaster. I was trying to contact Ken Wilber since i critiqued him in my master's thesis. Instead the webmaster just published the master's thesis online for free. I never did get any response from Ken Wilber.

Amazing what people will do to avoid direct communication. haha.

So anyway that physicist published music theory books - on music and fractals. He kept saying he wanted to publish me but he didn't understand what I was saying.

So he asked me questions - and challenged me. Then he admitted actually it was his wife who wanted to publish me. haha.

So I read his music and fractal book - and he points out the Tai Chi is not a fractal since it's not symmetric math.

Now in my master's thesis I pointed out that logistic equations can model the Tai Chi. But that was wrong - logistic equations are symmetric math.

Suddenly I realized the error in my master's thesis. But it was not the same misunderstanding that the physics writer - Charles Madden was asking about. He was asking about the Emptiness and Nodes, etc.

So that launched me on a deeper analysis of the math of the harmonics - and I realized actually the music theory of the Tai chi and Pythagorean philosophy is based on complementary opposites that are noncommutative.

I began writing articles on this - in 2006 - and - yet I still could not communicate my point clearly.

I had discovered Alain Connes - who writes on music theory and quantum relativity - and noncommutative resonance.

But the problem is Connes did not understand music theory well enough! I mean he liked Western music! haha.

So - anyway I kept digging and yes it is very abstract - but then after I was all done - with my pdf, etc. with all the images - then I discovered Eddie Oshins.

Eddie Oshins is the ONLY one who discovered the same point I did - he was pissed that his term "quantum psychology" had been "popularized" in

"well-written" books published by "editors" - etc. - and yet it was FAKE quantum psychology and not based on real quantum math.

So for example Eddie Oshins worked with Karl Pribram and he tried to explain to Karl Pribram that Pribram did not really understand quantum noncommutative math.

Instead Pribram promoted his holographic brain model with the wrong math - and that is what got popularized!

Meanwhile Eddie Oshins stayed working at the Stanford Linear Particle Accelerator and teaching Wing Chun.

He knew that the movements of Neigong are quite literally based on the secret of noncommutative phase from quantum relativity.

This is an amazing corroboration of my own research. But again Eddie Oshins remains unknown. There is literally one other mention of him on the interwebs beside his own website. There is a math professor who cites him - Louis Kauffman. I have corresponded with Kauffman. But even Kauffman did not really understand Oshins since Oshins trained in nonwestern neigong.

So you see - you say I need an editor but it was the editors who propagated the fake quantum psychology b.s. and Oshins was pissed about this. Why? Because the editors were too stupid to understand his research.

So for example apparently Amit Goswami had to apologize to Eddie Oshins - something about not attributing his creation of quantum psychology. Basically Eddie Oshins is the real deal and he got buried by all the "popularizers" of Westernized fake New AGe philosophy.

Why is this? Because the Western mind control of symmetric math is very deep - it hits people by middle school if not sooner - and then is completely backed up every where.

So you say I need an editor and I'm all over the place?

How do I know that you just can't understand me since you're too brainwashed? Can you provide any details that you actually understand what I'm saying and how an editor would help?

Also whats the point of editing something - since each version of editing has to be tailored to the limited biases of each publisher and editor.

For example to get published - you have to have an agent who has an inside connection and again the publisher has to already agree with the message or else it will get censored. If the editor and publisher can not understand it - or don't agree since it's too radical then it will get censored.

Now each editor - has a slightly different angle - and publishers look for marketing niches. So they want information that is a commodity fetish - that "sells" - and so forth.

And so until you actually are "editing" for a specific publisher who is already lined up via an agent then what's the point of editing?

Each agent/publisher point of view will have their own marketing bias, etc.

Now if you have an agent/publisher lined up then you can tailor the writing to whatever stupid style they want.

It's like improvising on the piano - You want to play a style of Bach or Rachmaninoff or Jazz or Blues - a good pianist can crank out Chopin style or Debussy.

For example I was just corresponding with a music healer - John Beaulieu of Biosonics - he does exactly that - he has a link of him playing piano improvising in different styles. I used to do that - so I can say - yes I even recognize what Debussy song he is mimicking harmonically, stylistically, etc.

He actually has an article on the Perfect Fifth and the quantum - in the newest Rosicrucian newsletter - it is well written but does not quite grasp the secret of noncommutative phase. He is very close but not quite there.

So SURE I need an editor - but what's the point unless I have an agent who has a deal lined up already?

Besides books make no money and are hardly promoted - and my message is too radical.

For example Mitch HOrowitz edits the "occult" books for Penguin out of New York - he promotes Freemasonry like it's apple pie Americana. So then he is only going to sign writers who follow that agenda. Oops.

And it is very similar with all the New age publishers - they are all too westernized. Throw in radical ecology and you got a real problem.

The empirical evidence is very radical. You present it and you get censored.

That is the NeoFormalist view - Form is Content. You say I need an editor as if my form is wrong - but you have not addressed the content.

Dismissing the form is a nice way to censor the content. For example I wrote a paper called the "InCorrect Supply and Demand model" - for environmental economics. I was told my subject was not appropriate - even though I relied on strong economic references. So I just made my references even stronger and resubmitted it. But the instructor was brainwashed as a "free market" ideologue. So he passed my paper around to his office colleagues - all graduate students - and they filled my paper with red marks circling stylistic errors - in their opinion. Then the only comment about the content of the paper was this:

"I still think economists are smarter than you think they are."

Now stylistic errors - again read Eisenstein on film and form. He has hyphens everywhere in his writing. Technically he was not in error. But the typical editor would say - oh no you need an editor. haha. Hilarious.

People complain that I type "haha" too much. So first of all I say that is because I am laughing. Then it they still complain then I say well I used to type for the deaf community and so they would type haha a lot and so I picked that up.

Suddenly the "editors" are ashamed into silence. haha.

self moderation

cats do not interfere with mortal's lives...

Edited by qicat
self moderation
  • Like 4

self moderation

Edited by qicat
self moderation

self moderation

Edited by qicat
self moderation
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, qicat said:

and Sifu told me not to bind any spirits... it's complicated...

so cannot help you there...

I'd suggest to write books and put it on Amazon for money.

Trust me - the binding is all about the money. haha.

If you post a book on Amazon then they censor any of that book information that is online free.

For example I had a blog post - I uploaded it as a book on Amazon. Suddenly that blog post was censored by google.

So I'm not interesting in trying to make money - to create some product that people will "fancy."

That's a waste of my time - even talking about it is a waste of time.

If people want to learn the information it is free and freely available.

For example - to have a "best-seller" on the NY Times list - you only need to sell over 3,000 copies.

People don't know that - why? Because those books are so promoted anyway - so they think that tons of people must have read them. Nope.

That's why publishers are so consolidated - because it's very difficult to make money selling books.

So then - for example in Mexico - the average number of books read per person is only one book per person per year.

Now consider my pdf - you said it was information already available - but I just explained in detail why it's not.

I sit in full lotus at the computer.

I suggest you sit in full lotus also - it enables the conceptual mind to empty out.

You now accuse me of things. haha. Hilarious.

I gave you a free link to my writing.

Do you have a free link to the book you recommended?

I tried to find one online but could not find one.

You can PM it to me if you want - as sometimes the mods censor free online info.

self moderation

Edited by qicat
self moderation
  • Like 2

My book, "How to Make Love to the Universe" was written in one sitting - no references - all my own words - it's freely linked on my blog. As I said I have many different writings in many different styles. haha.

I'm celebrating the solstice and reading free meditation books - quite fascinating actually - that a Tai Chi teacher emailed me via drop box. It is quite a cache - a treasure trove - and corroborates my free pdf quite well. Very amazing stuff.

thanks for the conversation.

• Like 1

@voidisyinyang
I think you might be suffering from a severe case of academia, haha. ;-)

@qicat
I could only associate some rudimentary experiences with something like a lineage. I got "Kunlun Nei Gung" and Red Phoenix transmission from Max Christensen. In case you're not familiar with it, there's stuff in it related to Jenny Lamb (tibetan buddhist connections?) and to Mao Shan IIRC.
Got a very brief and mild OOB early in practice, but due to my troubles couldn't quite stick with the practice. Had the occasional forehead energy ever since getting the transmission. My ayahuasca experiences came years after that. Had one that seemed overwhelmingly profound and what people would call a full-blown horror trip, with being stuck in time forever and all, and possibly some perceptions of a future trip mixing in. Was quite insightful in a subtle, ominous way, although of no profound effect on (change to) my life as far as I can tell.

Edited by Owledge

3 hours ago, Owledge said:
3 hours ago, Owledge said:

@qicat
I could only associate some rudimentary experiences with something like a lineage. I got "Kunlun Nei Gung" and Red Phoenix transmission from Max Christensen. In case you're not familiar with it, there's stuff in it related to Jenny Lamb (tibetan buddhist connections?) and to Mao Shan IIRC.
Got a very brief and mild OOB early in practice, but due to my troubles couldn't quite stick with the practice. Had the occasional forehead energy ever since getting the transmission. My ayahuasca experiences came years after that. Had one that seemed overwhelmingly profound and what people would call a full-blown horror trip, with being stuck in time forever and all, and possibly some perceptions of a future trip mixing in. Was quite insightful in a subtle, ominous way, although of no profound effect on (change to) my life as far as I can tell.

you know once you are in a lineage, you are in a lineage? it's not as easy as breaking up with your ex-girlfriend...

you need to practice, whatever it is...

perhaps before you go join "Mongolian shamans" and one of the most powerful Daoist sects, you should read the fine print?...

your state is called "Disillusionment" ( one of Six Obstacles In Mental Concentration): "This obstacle sometimes difficult to overcome, as the doctor soon discovers that the various techniques used for developing focused concentration and visualization require much work, practice and discipline. It is only through perseverance that actual progress is made". ( JAJ v2. p 490. Mental Dao Yin Training)

spirit plant told you what you need to know

p.s. and for your "horror trips". This perhaps will help to understand it is rather normal. http://www.shambhala.com/a-guided-tour-of-hell.html Sam is not my teacher, but he did hang out with rather powerful tantric teachers. Highly recommend his ramblings...

Edited by qicat
  • Like 2

@qicat

It wasn't exactly a formal, mutual initiation into a sect. Max Christensen doesn't call himself a teacher and while stating the origins of his techniques does not claim to be an official representative of those lineages. No contract, no fine print.

It's not that I am shocked or surprised by those techniques requiring effort, it's that if my situation/state/problems is a lack of drive, that's kind of a dilemma, even if they could help. And if it's just one of many possible arbitrary illusions to help develop that discipline, then it doesn't work. It's like, to just use an analogy to clarify what I mean by dilemma, asking a starving homeless man to go get a job to feed himself and he can't even keep his eyes open due to weakness from hunger. 1) Get food. 2) Get out of the ever-draining cold. 3) Then he can get a job to MAINTAIN that minimum state. That then might open more avenues.

Also, there might be situations where perseverance at any cost destroys that which perseverance is needed for.

I saw a tweet once that cynically described the widespread problem of our society:

"Today I cured a man of depression by telling him to just be happy."

Comedy comes in three's. 

I live under and train with a Daoist priest of 青城山 lineage.  

He would have turned away (and has) from me the instant I tried to unload the bullshit you are here, and in doing so exemplified the highest skill I should be mimicking.

His oldest disciple whom is a little more tolerant would say "quit whining"

I am nothing to speak of.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 11:12 AM, phil48 said:

Speaking of my experiences I had times where my awareness got to the point where especially the most aggressive, intolerant humans appeared the most vulnerable, as they try with every strength to deny their true self which is (and this sounds a bit corny) - love. We are all playing our roles but sooner or later, may it be in this lifetime or another, we will come to the conclusion that everything is totally fine how it is and how it was. Life is experience, life is learning. And for experiencing and learning we life in a world full of duality, the question is which side of this duality do you want to pay attention to?

There are as many realities as there are people and in my opinion the sign of true awareness is to see beyond your personal reality, because personal reality is the only reality you are ever able to receive. But ones you look beyond it life is just a pool of endless possibilities which gives you the freedom to choose the one you prefer, every single moment.

Very well spoken, great post

1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

Very well spoken, great post

The last part of the quote doesn't vibe with me. Many people are actually choosing the reality they prefer and that causes a lot of suffering. It's a tool, neither positive or negative, but characterized by what it is used for. It is popular among the strongest and the weakest. Nothing is gained by just blanket-advocating such a neutral tool. It only makes the advocate feel better about themselves, BELIEVING they have helped the world with it. The life advice / career consulting industry is full of this.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1