Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Stefan Molyneux Exposed.

Analysis of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) variation has permitted the reconstruction of the ancient migrations of women. This has provided evidence that our species arose in Africa about 150 000 years before present (YBP), migrated out of Africa into Asia about 60 000 to 70 000 YBP and into Europe about 40 000 to 50 000 YBP, and migrated from Asia and possibly Europe to the Americas about 20 000 to 30 000 YBP.

Dr. Jack Kruse -

100 years ago in the U.S., colon cancer was 37th leading cause of cancer.  100 years later colon cancer is the number 2 cause of cancer.

If you believe the bullshit about genome, that means in 5 generations the genome has changed 37 magnitude, is that how evolution works my friend? No it's not, not even Darwin would say that. It's about the conditions of existence. ... it's about the increase use of electromagnetic energy.

Edited by voidisyinyang

37 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Dr. Jack Kruse -

100 years ago in the U.S., colon cancer was 37th leading cause of cancer.  100 years later colon cancer is the number 2 cause of cancer.

That's called progress, right?

57 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That's called progress, right?

I don't know if it's the case but if they have eliminated some other causes of cancer then it might be a positive thing.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Apech said:

I don't know if it's the case but if they have eliminated some other causes of cancer then it might be a positive thing.

Keep an open mind here.  Cancer brings in a lot of money for the medical industry.  Finding cures for various forms of cancers would stop all that money coming in.

So I watched the mitochondrial lecture - it is AMAZING. That dude really knows his science.

He says that energy and nutrition is the key to healing - not the DNA of the cells.

So he says how mitochondria response to the energy so easily - there is a lot of science on this now....

Anyway then a later vid - a lady got serious M.S. and she was a doctor - and so she completely changed her diet to improve the mitochondria function - increased her Vitamin D among other things.

So she says how most people in the U.S. don't get their daily dose of vitamin D, C, Bs, Calcium, Iodine, magnesium, etc. That most people in the U.S. only get half doses at best - and so this damages the mitochondria....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So I watched the mitochondrial lecture - it is AMAZING. That dude really knows his science.

He says that energy and nutrition is the key to healing - not the DNA of the cells.

So he says how mitochondria response to the energy so easily - there is a lot of science on this now....

Anyway then a later vid - a lady got serious M.S. and she was a doctor - and so she completely changed her diet to improve the mitochondria function - increased her Vitamin D among other things.

So she says how most people in the U.S. don't get their daily dose of vitamin D, C, Bs, Calcium, Iodine, magnesium, etc. That most people in the U.S. only get half doses at best - and so this damages the mitochondria....

It is indeed a very good lecture.  It is amazing to think that not only are our bodies a vast community of cells but that even each cell is a symbiotic relationship between two different bacteria.  I feel this has some deep significance which I have not yet understood properly.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Apech said:

It is indeed a very good lecture.  It is amazing to think that not only are our bodies a vast community of cells but that even each cell is a symbiotic relationship between two different bacteria.  I feel this has some deep significance which I have not yet understood properly.

You mean the mitochondria and what other bacteria? Dr. Jack  Kruse emphasizes that also the mitochondria and the cell nucleus DNA also interact with two kinds of viruses in the cells as well - and that the viruses and mitochondria bacteria rely on "horizontal gene transfer" which is a much faster rate of evolution.

The thing is that the mitochondria are constantly being damaged - and creating damaged versus as new adaptations. But then any new progeny with the new mitochondrial adaptations usually get killed off due to new diseases created, etc.

This one dude - Wallace - has completely rewritten evolution of humans - but he emphasizes the energy training. The shamanic training - is what changes mitochondrial health. It's now documented that the piezoelectric resonance of the collagen then heals the mitochondria.

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

You mean the mitochondria and what other bacteria? Dr. Jack  Kruse emphasizes that also the mitochondria and the cell nucleus DNA also interact with two kinds of viruses in the cells as well - and that the viruses and mitochondria bacteria rely on "horizontal gene transfer" which is a much faster rate of evolution.

The thing is that the mitochondria are constantly being damaged - and creating damaged versus as new adaptations. But then any new progeny with the new mitochondrial adaptations usually get killed off due to new diseases created, etc.

This one dude - Wallace - has completely rewritten evolution of humans - but he emphasizes the energy training. The shamanic training - is what changes mitochondrial health. It's now documented that the piezoelectric resonance of the collagen then heals the mitochondria.

Two bacteria forming the cell see 2:50 of video etc.

On 6/29/2017 at 2:01 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Brian - New DNA science proves that white skin is from malnutrition due to lack of vitamin D in wheat monocultural farming.

So for example new DNA science hows that West Asian pastoralists spread their genes into Europe - and this is the real source of the taller europeans - because the pastoralists were living off a meat diet mainly - compared to the smaller wheat monocultural farmers that spread white skin into Europe.

The bulk of a prairie grass plant, it turns out, exists out of sight, with anywhere from eight to fourteen feet of roots extending down into the earth. Why should we care? Besides being impressively large, these hidden root balls accomplish a lot—storing carbon, nourishing soil, increasing bioproductivity, and preventing erosion.

Unfortunately, these productive, perennial grasses (which live year round) are more rare than they once were.

When [you] say the American Midwest is a breadbasket, essentially what you mean is that you have taken out the prairie grasses. You went out with Willa Cather and the plow that broke the plains, plowed up the grassland, and started planting annual grasses like wheat, sorghum, corn, any of the big grains that supply most of our calories,” says Richardson.

NationalGeographic_1188759.jpg

So when monoculture farmers replaced native perennial grasses (shown left) with annual grains (shown right) - this is what all they uprooted and destroyed 14 feet underground (invisible to the naked eye):

NationalGeographic_1185497.jpgMissouri-Goldenrod.jpgCompass-Plant.jpgSwitchgrass.jpg

Seriously, is there a more destructive species on the face of this planet?  Like, even remotely close???

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, gendao said:

Seriously, is there a more destructive species on the face of this planet?  Like, even remotely close???

Go some place in the wild, with out modern trappings, things like cloths and shoes, ect, live there 

and then ask the same question.

You will than understand where this species fits in in a very personal and up close way. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, windwalker said:

Go some place in the wild, with out modern trappings, things like cloths and shoes, ect, live there 

You will than understand where this species fits in in a very personal and up close way. 

If you can find somewhere genuinely wild - which is rare.  Most environments on the planet are man made.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, windwalker said:

Something I find curious is the modern assumption that somehow this particular iteration of "civilization" is permanent, that we've got it right this time and nothing the universe nor our own species can throw at us will bring the house of cards crashing down THIS time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Apech said:

If you can find somewhere genuinely wild - which is rare.  Most environments on the planet are man made.

I like these (in part because they are nearby...):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Rock_Wilderness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce-Kilmer_Slickrock_Wilderness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linville_Gorge_Wilderness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald_River_Gorge_Wilderness

Of them, I've spent far more "alone time" in the Linville Gorge (particularly along and below Jonas Ridge).

Table_Rock_Pano-27527.jpg

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Apech said:

Does it not also follow that the environment makes man.  I believe it's called adaptation. All species adapt to the environment and adapt the environment to themselves according to the species.

Is not our present environment a process by which we cope with the environments that we found ourselves in.

12 minutes ago, windwalker said:

Does it not also follow that the environment makes man.  I believe it's called adaptation. All species adapt to the environment and adapt the environment to themselves according to the species.

Is not our present environment a process by which we cope with the environments that we found ourselves in.

Sure that's a reasonable point - however no other animal apart from man can be said to have transformed the environment (sometimes by the use of other animals such as sheep and cattle farming) like man.  For instance in large parts of Europe you can't find a tree or planted area which does not show the imprint of man - except for a few very small areas of ancient forest.

Edited by Apech
  • Like 1

I would think that most other animals species are biologically adapted to their environments and so fine very little need to change it.  Those that could not change it like the dinosaurs unable to change themselves are no longer around

This is nature this is the Dao that many speak of here

35 minutes ago, windwalker said:

I would think that most other animals species are biologically adapted to their environments and so fine very little need to change it.  Those that could not change it like the dinosaurs unable to change themselves are no longer around

This is nature this is the Dao that many speak of here

Can you equate the Dao with nature?  I'm not sure.

30 minutes ago, Apech said:

when you'er sure,  post your results. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Apech said:

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Sure that's a reasonable point - however no other animal apart from man can be said to have transformed the environment (sometimes by the use of other animals such as sheep and cattle farming) like man.  For instance in large parts of Europe you can't find a tree or planted area which does not show the imprint of man - except for a few very small areas of ancient forest.

Are we not natural?

Haven't wolves changed the course of rivers, after they returned / repopulated, after our harassment ?

Weather be it rain or lack thereof, wind, lightning causing wild* fires transform the environment?

Which brings on the question are man made fires natural?

Does not the Dao encompass all?

1 minute ago, cold said:

Are we not natural?

Haven't wolves changed the course of rivers, after they returned / repopulated, after our harassment ?

Weather be it rain or lack thereof, wind, lightning causing wild* fires transform the environment?

Which brings on the question are man made fires natural?

Does not the Dao encompass all?

I don't have a problem with Dao encompassing nature - but maybe some problem with nature encompassing Dao.  That's all really.  Certainly human beings are part of nature in the same sense as wolves.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cold said:

try beavers, they do that. I think wolves being nomadic don't do so much other then finding prey.

Some here feel they can go out in the wolves territory and control it, with out the modern conveniences of modern times. 

Most talking about this IMO haven't really spent anytime outdoors to see who or what is really in control. 

At any rate, I'm not really clear what the point is or what some may be trying to make...

Carry on my wayward sons...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, windwalker said:

try beavers, they do that. I think wolves being nomadic don't do so much other then finding prey.

Carry on my wayward sons...

"When wolves were reintroduced to Yellowstone National Park in the United States in the mid - 1990s, after being absent for nearly 70 years, the most remarkable "trophic cascade" occurred, effecting hundreds of other species. The species remix that was created by the wolves has also changed the rivers in the park."

goodnewsnetwork.org

Natural kind of ends when we get to be messing about eh?

Here in the states we have a National Organic Program which relies heavily in part on the Organic Materials Review Institute for what is allowed in certified organic food production. Flame weeding using propane or butane as a fuel source is allowed. Using corn gluten as a herbicide and or source of nitrogen is allowed as long as the corn it was sourced from is not genetically modified.

The old saying goes God is in the details and I suspect so is Dao.

As the man said why do you do it Hank?

He replied I'm just carrying on an old family tradition...

Semantics, or do ticks have semen?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this