Cameron

Kunlun Scottsdale Jan 19-20

Oh man it's getting out of hand with the trolls on here.

This is my last post on Taobums(really,really,really this time).

I only came back to connect with some of the cool people coming out to Phoenix next month.

Anyway, have fun in your practice, don't mind the trolls too much and you will be fine.

Cam

My brother got himself in trouble with the law and I gave him money for a lawyer, which was pretty much all I could afford to spend. So I will not be attending in Phoenix :(. It was a let down, but I have to take care of my family. I will be saving up, and I really hope Max continues to teach, because I am very excited in meeting him and learning more. I will continue to do Kunlun Level One, Gung Fu, Meditation, and save money..

I hope you all have a good time, and please let me know how it goes. I will be using my spare energy on keeping my bum brother out of jail.

I wish you all the best,

Ben

Hi Ben,

That sux. Hope things go ok for your bro' If $$ are the only thing stopping you I've got a spare 50, if that would help.

Mal,

I really appreciate the offer, but I had to spend $2500 on my brother's lawyer, and I don't know how much more he will need. It will cost about $750 for me to get to Phoenix and attend the seminar, so I will get through this mountain in my life, and I will put back a kunlun fund from each of my paychecks. I let him borrow my book, so hopefully it helps wake his ass up a little bit.

Ben

Banned Cam just emailed me... he wanted people to know that not only are the hotels in Scottsdale pricey, they are pretty much booked.

Being from Phoenix, I'd recommend checking out hotels in Phoenix, Tempee, or Mesa... a bit more of a drive but I'm sure much more affordable and with more vacancies.

Well, my travel plans are all set, and after the workshop my wife and I are going to spend 3 romantic nights in Sedona :)

We'll be at the free lecture on Friday, and then I'll be at the workshop on Saturday and Sunday.

AugustLeo

Hi AugustLeo. The workshop is on Friday and Saturday. The free lecture is on Thursday. They changed it up. Sedona free lecture is on Sunday, the day after Phoenix. Monday and Tuesday are their workshop. I hope still can fix your scheduling..

Peace,

Q..

Hi AugustLeo. The workshop is on Friday and Saturday. The free lecture is on Thursday. They changed it up. Sedona free lecture is on Sunday, the day after Phoenix. Monday and Tuesday are their workshop. I hope still can fix your scheduling..

Actually, the free lecture is on Friday the 18th and the seminar is on Saturday and Sunday.

Actually, the free lecture is on Friday the 18th and the seminar is on Saturday and Sunday.

I got my year mess up. Sorry.. lol

Hi Mantra68. Is Kan coming back again? I may want a energy work from him. Thanks..

Hi AugustLeo. Yea. I change the month on the Window calender but forget to change the year. It is crazy how fast the year going by.

Hi Mantra68. Is Kan coming back again? I may want a energy work from him. Thanks..

Hi AugustLeo. Yea. I change the month on the Window calender but forget to change the year. It is crazy how fast the year going by.

Kan is going through an important change-over right now. If he completes the process we will be able to bring him if he wants.

Edited by Mantra68

I don't know in what sense Kan's chang over is going on, but well wishes to him on it!!! He's a total stud!!

I'm thinking of throwin it down and heading out there for this, dont have my son around that weekend...

Cool.

See you next month Joe.

Like I said, I have room for 1 Taobum to crash on my Futon.

It isn't a bad idea to get your own hotel room and give youself space to process the transmission.

If your interested in Cam's futon pm me so we can talk on the phone first and vibe eachother out :lol:

So far it looks like joeblast and August Leo are coming to Phoenix.

Is anyone else planning on coming to the Phoenix/Scottsdale workshop?

Are you doing Kunlun Lozen or do you mean go just to meet Max?

I don't remember you saying you were interested in Kunlun or bought the book before.

Max is fun. He is very knowledgable about Native American spirituality also so you could even just ask him about that stuff and he would probably have lots to say.

I've never done Kunlun but isn't there some free talk or something? I just wanted to maybe go and hang out with bums but I don't want to sign up for anything.

Kunlunbliss.com you can get the info.

Doesn't tell me much. What is the free talk about, have you been to any?

Yes.

It's basically Max talking.

Max is one of the most spontaneous people I have ever met so I honestly can't say what he will talk about. He seems to really vibe off the energy in the room.

In the LA talk he talked about alchemy and martial arts. In Phoenix he talked about an interesting experience he had with a...woman..and...a cave..and stuff...which I won't go into.

Check it out.