Cameron

Kunlun Scottsdale Jan 19-20

Hey how do you get the reattendee discount code? this would be my second seminar... any help would be appreciated.

I just PM'ed you.

Nice report, Cam. Anne-Marie and I almost decided to stay one more day and attend the Sedona workshop also, especially after the free lecture Monday night. We finally decided to wait a while and let the Scottsdale transmission "germinate", which it is doing very nicely.

I'm curious though - what does it feel like to receive multiple transmissions (I understand if you'd rather not respond :) )?

AugustLeo :)

Hard to say. My reaction after the first workshop was extreme and not something I would want to do again. I think seeing him maybe gave more opportunuties to get a more balanced transmission. I don't have a clue how the transmission works but I have had a better time after these last 2 workshops then the first two. But that could be my system has learned to integrate or hold the kunlun energies better.

I think after the Sedona workshop I got a small taste of Buddha Nature. Don't know how to describe it. Like not an intense or far out experience but a soft compassionate feeling from the heart and then seeing that in all things. It's sort of beyond the mind I guess.

My reaction after the Scottsdale workshop was pretty relaxed and balanced. The energy of seeing everyone and friends visiting it was almost more of a party vibe. It was alot of fun but different. For Sedona, I drove a total of about 8 hrs alone the 2 days and got to just sit in silence after the workshop.

Max asked me in Sedona "have you fallen on the floor yet?" I think a level of attainment in Kunlun is falling on the floor laughing. I haven't gotten there yet but I think it is because I had alot of seriousness in my personal life coming back from the first couple workshops.

I think I have finally reached the point after Sedona to smile and laugh more and not take life so seriously. Max also showed me a special standing meditation posture to help open the "wind channel" which he says is the main channel I need to open. So will play with that one also.

Cam

re-posted from Joeblasts journal for anyone coming from a Max workshop and feeling ungrounded.

If I gave myself advice after the first Max workshop this is what I would say:stand.

Drop Red Phoenix, Drop Kunlun, Drop everything and just stand. For me if I could have stood for a month that would have been good, but was feeling so ungrounded couldn't even stand really.

4 months later things are balancing out a little better. I am doing Kunlun every day. But if you get that unbalanced feeling(for me it is like magnets running all over my body but in a sort of disorganized way) I would say replace all other practices with standing.

I think I heard Max say at either Scottsdale or Sedona that if you can stand for an hour a day it will change your life. Ken Cohen says standing meditation is the foundation of all other energy practices.

My feeling is when the energies are grounded, balanced, harmonious etc Red Phoenix can become a sweet practice. Also, Max's student Richard briefly described the second level of Red Phoenix too me and it sounds like it involves bringing the energies from the head down all the way to the feet. Which sounds balancing.

Max asked me in Scottsdale to remind him to ask him to teach me the next level of Red Phoenix but with all the excitement and stuff didn't get to it. Will make sure to get a good explanation of it next time I see him.

Cam

Falling on the floor is a great attainment!!! Good to know what I'm shooting for!! :lol:

There's another level to Red Phoenix? I wonder how many levels there are.

AugustLeo :)

There are three levels to Red Phoenix.

Then we have other practices that can be given if one desires. They have fun names like: Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Dragon's Breath, etc. All very powerful, high-level methods that develop different abilities, like the stuff you saw on the DVD I gave you.

Kunlun level one with Red Phoenix will give most people what they are looking for.

Two of Max's top students have reached the level of Gold Dragon Body already. One in one year and the other in three years time.

That final step is quite a difficult step to take though.

When you are standing on that threshold you are faced with a choice: step through and become what you will or refuse the opportunity and stay at your current level. It can be scary, because you don't know if you will be able to come back. That is usually up to the other side.

Edited by Mantra68

Wow, the first level is so powerful - it's hard to imagine whatt might be beyond that.

AugustLeo

It is not that they are increasingly powerful, but that they do different things.

It is not that they are increasingly powerful, but that they do different things.

Will max teach these in 1 on 1s, care to elaborate on the different specialties (I am interested in healing)? I am very curious, what else does max know? how did you become his student? i read your story in the book...interesting...

Edited by satyagraha

Will max teach these in 1 on 1s, care to elaborate on the different specialties (I am interested in healing)? I am very curious, what else does max know? how did you become his student? i read your story in the book...interesting...

As you develop, and once Max knows you pretty well, he may share some of these other practices. You must be dedicated to your art and practice with discipline to show that you are serious first though.

Max will only ever claim to know "just a little," but the truth is that he is like a library of spiritual methods. It is incredible. He has shown me hundreds of methods and then variations of those methods, but I stick with just a few. Kunlun and Red Phoenix are two of the best because together they represent a reunion of two root practices.

That means he has brought two of the original practices back together to present a complete system. Together they can take you all the way to Dragon Body (Diamond Body/Rainbow Body) if you allow them to do their work.

As far as how we met? You read it in the book.

Take care, man.

Chris

Max will pretty much teach you anything you want to know and have time for, in the time you have with him. Seems like if its more than that you need, he'll give you good starting points.