Marblehead

Defining the Left and Right

The production credit, as a USC film school doyenne once explained to me, is a big deal in the film industry.

I dont quite know how it goes in the movie industry, but The Producer, in the music industry, is usually at par or better than the frickin band when it comes to getting paid.  Why did Weinbergerstein want his producer credit?  Because that's what they look at when the profits get doled out!

This is a bum fight unlike any other.

I beg to differ :D

Just wanted to hear some feedback on this. If you had a blog that tracked analytics of visitors, and you get a lot of visitors from a specific place and analytics also show their method of entry, would you have any particular reason to believe they're not from where the analytics say they're coming from?

If you have to ask why I ask that, I happen to be sitting on something that challenges some of the views of some of the people here.

Edited by CityHermit!
typo

3 hours ago, CityHermit! said:

If you have to ask why I ask that, I happen to be sitting on something that challenges some of the views of some of the people here.

I love a challenge just in the event I'm one of the "some of the people here".

No left or right?  Think that the next time you take your vehicle out for a drive.

Big problem is Neoliberalism is not the left. 40 years of Neo Liberalism BS is why we have President Trump. After 40 years of Neo Liberalism and the good people of this nation have had enough. Lucky break for US that Trump is following through on campaign promises. Bernie would not have been able to push his agenda if he'd been elected president. Trump IS getting the work done.

bat.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:29 AM, Marblehead said:

I love a challenge just in the event I'm one of the "some of the people here".

No left or right?  Think that the next time you take your vehicle out for a drive.

It's a rather complicated thing for me because I didn't go out looking for it, it sort of just fell in my lap on top of a lot of things that did that all shouldn't have anything to do with one another but now they do at least in an indirect sense simply because of these interactions. Because some of the circumstances also involves others close to me besides myself it's not fitting to go into detail about those. What I can say is that I found something, or maybe something found me, that does seem strongly indicative of Russian interference in the election. It's a simple enough view to take because the analytics I mentioned clearly indicate Russian visitors from Russia entering predominantly through Russian search engines. How they would have found it only would have been through another site on a thread about the election well before it and was underway. The same thread positioned for Trump to win with the impression that it would yield some changes in US-Russian relations. There is actually a lot more to it than that.

So like I said, it's something I'm sitting on and thinking what to do. I often make the assumption that agencies like NSA are aware of such things anyway. It does so happen that the FBI had already been combing through said site because of a string of major DDOS attacks on it in the time period this thread ran. Threads of the same topic by the same people had been on another, similar, site that had also been said to cooperating with the FBI on some unspecified matters that also eventually deleted their own database and started fresh. So I might guess that FBI could be aware of it too, though unless they somehow got a hold of my analytics then I'm not sure they could make the connection between the things I have said. However it is possible they or other agencies could also already obtain IP addresses and other information from mentioned sites and do their homework from there. The first mentioned site was far more hardcore Trump than here, but even they had some infighting and backtracked from their positions somewhat. One possibility I might guess, aside from all the other controversial things about them, is potential business ties as that was something the administrators seemed to hint upon. So not only IP addresses, but perhaps FBI and other agencies would be interested in money ties too.

As I was watching the whole thing it all seemed so fishy to me, but I did see and record a lot. Again, I am not partisan and wasn't even there for the political, at least not domestic, topics but they were so saturated in it that it couldn't even be avoided. When I myself posted I made it clear I didn't care who won the election, because to me I know how to be prepared either way. For instance, say Clinton won, I would not have let up on Clinton ties to China, because China is my angle of concern. It was very interesting to see how Trump himself took his positions on China as well. The thing is, if I go forward with what I have then I wonder how it can skew things if it does. I'm not at all interested in helping out the Democrats, because it also so happens that some Democrat officials, not small ones mind you, did something that really screwed me over and I am also in the process of addressing those officials. The thing also is, I don't like either party, I don't like parties in general, I would much prefer to see some sort of Independent surge. If what I have would fit into that in some way, I might be feel so inclined to venture that way. Again, there are a lot of complicated things to it, and I have to look out for my personal situations and more importantly people in my life. Politicians, all of them, can sink or swim as far as I am concerned. I guess I'll see how badly they want to float.

• Like 1

Even if Russia did submit propaganda favoring trump in the election it were the people who voted, not the Russians.

And of the people who voted, how many of them were illegal aliens?  No ne has even asked this question.  Guess who they all voted for.

And again, even if the Russians submitted propaganda in favor of Trump, how many people were against Trump?  Even may Republicans were against him.  Trump was going to rock the boat.  No way the career politicians wanted that.

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Even if Russia did submit propaganda favoring trump in the election it were the people who voted, not the Russians.

And of the people who voted, how many of them were illegal aliens?  No ne has even asked this question.  Guess who they all voted for.

And again, even if the Russians submitted propaganda in favor of Trump, how many people were against Trump?  Even may Republicans were against him.  Trump was going to rock the boat.  No way the career politicians wanted that.

It's not as simple as propaganda anymore, but also money. As far as the former is concerned, there is a bit more deception involved that itself has some implications. Furthermore, the things I have mentioned may not have been so centered on Trump as an end himself as perhaps a means to something else which could be a point of concern for all kinds of people. Again, there's a lot more than I've said or can say immediately and even if I don't want to believe it there is evidence that points to this angle: internal soft coup

• Like 1

Oh, money always get into the equation one way or another.  That's nothing new.  Look at the Clinton Foundation.

Trump already had more money than he needed so I doubt money was involved in any of his decisions.

But on the other side, a destruction of America and the American constitution, giving the country to the New World Order (United Nations).  Americans don't need the UN telling us how to ruin our country.  Well, at least we proud Americans.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joeblast said:

makes me curious if ee's aware of vault 7 and the spoof abilities

I try to ignore conspiracy theories as much as I can until there is at least a couple points of evidence.

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Oh, money always get into the equation one way or another.  That's nothing new.  Look at the Clinton Foundation.

Trump already had more money than he needed so I doubt money was involved in any of his decisions.

But on the other side, a destruction of America and the American constitution, giving the country to the New World Order (United Nations).  Americans don't need the UN telling us how to ruin our country.  Well, at least we proud Americans.

Which is why preservation has been a guiding principle for me in all of this. I for one would not let China, or any other nation, have a moment's opening on here. That still doesn't absolve some others on this side. I've said what I have to say about that for now, but it's not over. I don't care whose toes I step on either. The whole point of me visiting those other places was for a potential dead man's switch on another matter, and I don't mind nor will have any difficulty expanding a dead man's switch to encompass all this as well. One last thing I would suggest for Trump to buy himself time, to tell Putin to go fuck himself at the summit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I try to ignore conspiracy theories as much as I can until there is at least a couple points of evidence.

heh.....thats why security experts are still hasing over details of it...

On May 12, WikiLeaks published the documentation related to two malware platforms codenamed AfterMidnight and Assassin designed by the CIA to create custom malware for Windows systems.

Both AfterMidnight and Assassin platforms implement classic backdoor features that allowed the CIA to take control over the targeted systems.

The AfterMidnight malware framework allows CIA operators to dynamically load and execute malicious payload on a target system.

The principal payload is disguised as a self-persisting Windows Dynamic-Link Library (DLL) file and executes small payloads dubbed “Gremlins” that are able to subvert the functionality of targeted software, gather target’s information, or providing services for other gremlins.

“‘Gremlin’ is the term for an AM payload that is meant to run hidden on target and either:

• Subvert the functionality of targeted software.
  • Provided basic survey/exfil.
  • Provide internal services for other gremlins” states the documentation.

072017_1317_Vault7DataL1.png

Figure 1 – AfterMidnight Documentation Leaked by Wikileaks

AfterMidnight leverages an HTTPS-based Listening Post (LP) system called “Octopus” to check for any scheduled events, every time a new one is created the malware framework downloads and stores all required components before loading all new gremlins in the memory.

The documents include the AfterMidnight user guide, below the description provided by the manual for the malware platform:

“AfterMidnight is a DLL that self-persists as a Windows Service DLL and provides secure execution of “Gremlins” via a HTTPS based LP. Once installed on a target machine AM will call back to a configured LP on a configurable schedule, checking to see if there is a new plan for it to execute,” reads the guide. “If there is, it downloads and stores all needed components before loading all new gremlins in memory. All local storage is encrypted with an “LP” key that is not stored on the client. If AM is unable to contact the LP, it will be unable to execute any payload.”

The local storage used by the AfterMidnight is encrypted with a key which is not stored on the target machine.

CIA operators can schedule a custom task using a custom script language included in a special module “AlphaGremlin.”

The AfterMidnight manual also includes two examples of how to use the malware created by the platform. One example shows how to create a malicious code that prevents the user from using his browser to force it spending more time on his work applications, and allows CIA agents to collect more data. The example includes configurations samples that will kill all Internet Explorer and Firefox executables every 30 seconds.

The second example shows how to create AfterMidnight sample to “annoy the […] target whenever they use PowerPoint (because face it, they deserve it for using PP).”

The Assassin malware platform is similar to the AfterMidnight, it allows CIA operators to control the target systems.

“” Assassin” is a similar kind of malware; it is an automated implant that provides a simple collection platform on remote computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system. Once the tool is installed on the target, the implant is run within a Windows service process. “Assassin” (just like “AfterMidnight”) will then periodically beacon to its configured listening post(s) to request tasking and deliver results,” states WikiLeaks. “Communication occurs over one or more transport protocols as configured before or during deployment. The “Assassin” C2 (Command and Control) and LP (Listening Post) subsystems are referred to collectively as” The Gibson” and allow operators to perform specific tasks on an infected target.”

The tool runs the implant within a Windows service process, it operated as a collection platform on remote computers for Windows PCs.

The user guide describes the four components of the Assassin malware framework.

• The ‘Implant’ provides the core logic and functionality of this tool on a target Windows machine, including communications and task execution.
  • The ‘Builder’ configures the Implant component.
  • The ‘Command and Control’ subsystem acts as an interface between the operator and the Listening Post (LP).
  • The Listening Post (LP) allows the Assassin Implant to communicate with the command and control subsystem through a web server.

security professionals wouldnt be wasting their time analyzing all this stuff if it was fake or entirely unsubstantiated.  my job wouldnt be in the middle of upgrading the BIOSes on 20,000 devices if this stuff was fake or unsubstantiated ;)

18 minutes ago, CityHermit! said:

Which is why preservation has been a guiding principle for me in all of this. I for one would not let China, or any other nation, have a moment's opening on here. That still doesn't absolve some others on this side. I've said what I have to say about that for now, but it's not over. I don't care whose toes I step on either. The whole point of me visiting those other places was for a potential dead man's switch on another matter, and I don't mind nor will have any difficulty expanding a dead man's switch to encompass all this as well. One last thing I would suggest for Trump to buy himself time, to tell Putin to go fuck himself at the summit.

Is it that incomprehensible to you that Putin was well aware that the most likely "leader" (guffaw) he was going to have to deal with was the hilldabeast?  The USA not getting along with Russia serves the Internationalist Criminals' interests.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, joeblast said:

Is it that incomprehensible to you that Putin was well aware that the most likely "leader" (guffaw) he was going to have to deal with was the hilldabeast?  The USA not getting along with Russia serves the Internationalist Criminals' interests.

Look, let me start with saying I know all about the whole cabal/NWO angle and at this point I don't take them so seriously anymore and I go off that with years and years of research, experiences, connections with relevant others, etc. So that angle is not going to phase or mean anything to me. As far as I am concerned they are in decline if not subdued. My angle is China, whosoever does not want to confront that I am not interested in hearing out.

I already presented information that describes how Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, and now CCP China were all build up and modeled to fit the same paradigm of cabal/NWO agendas and no one seems to have the sense to look at it let alone comprehend or challenge it. Until someone does, I am not under belief that people understand where any of these events are going. Hegelian dialectics is real and the whole mess of the Talk Trump thread is one more demonstration of that. My not getting involved and watching and laughing at that fiasco is one more good demonstration of Wu Wei as well. 

As far as Clinton is concerned, I said I didn't support her, that I was ready to pounce on the China ties. I've said this to another conspiracy theory site administrator, who happens to use the same platform as this site, who tried to label me a shill for criticizing a nonsensical rant upon which them and their cronies all jumped me for a dozens of page long thread whereby single handedly I got them all to shut up and had the last word on the most fitting and opportune day possible. I made it clear to them then I had no partisan angle and they weren't having it at first because the kind of people that want to stir conflict often have no angle other than a partisan one to stir, and that doesn't work on people that don't follow it.

Putin is corrupt, Putin kills his people in extrajudicial fashion, Putin desperately wants the Magnitsky act repealed, Putin is running out of options fast. I wouldn't placate Putin in any way just to have a thump over cabal/NWO when I already have it over them myself without him involved.

My angle goes beyond current events, I am looking at history both long in the past and into the future. This is something I don't think many others who are so entrenched in petty partisan squabbles can say. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CityHermit! said:

My angle goes beyond current events, I am looking at history both long in the past and into the future. This is something I don't think many others who are so entrenched in petty partisan squabbles can say. 

Flowery language only goes so far towards getting others to understand precisely what you're talking about.  You already basically declined to write in detail, so that's pretty much eyeroll worthy.

Assholes are like opinions, most of them stink as a result of undigested things.

Edited by joeblast
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Flowery language only goes so far towards getting others to understand precisely what you're talking about.  You already basically declined to write in detail, so that's pretty much eyeroll worthy.

Assholes are like opinions, most of them stink as a result of undigested things.

I suppose you already have forgotten pages 7 and 8 of this thread where I summarized in dry, and not flowery, language some of the principles behind Sutton's research. You'll have to excuse me for not spelling out word for word what he said and for leaving people to look and do the reading and research themselves. I suppose you also forgot how quickly you overlooked what I said on those pages, didn't address any of the information I posted about and instead jumped on an ad hominem bent as you are now. Memes aren't nearly the same as solid academic research. Sutton put his career on the line, put his face to his research. And Q? Keep providing me with laughs, homie.

Edited by CityHermit!
single word typo
  • Haha 1

Oh, and for some of the things I posted today that I am not writing in explicit detail, maybe all in due time. However, consider that for the things I am saying which can be evidence for ongoing investigations keep in mind that it matters what said investigating authorities think, or perhaps the public at large. A handful of people on a forum? Not so much. Nice try though.

10 minutes ago, CityHermit! said:

I suppose you already have forgotten pages 7 and 8 of this thread where I summarized in dry, and not flowery, language some of the principles behind Sutton's research. You'll have to excuse me for not spelling out word for word what he said and for leaving people to look and do the reading and research themselves. I suppose you also forgot how quickly you overlooked what I said on those pages, didn't address any of the information I posted about and instead jumped on an ad hominem bent as you are now. Memes aren't nearly the same as solid academic research. Sutton put his career on the line, put his face to his research. And Q? Keep providing me with laughs, homie.

You havent said anything I dont already know, and you dont even understand where I've said you're wrong - not that I've said so explicitly in quite some time.  You talk a lot but dont convey that you understand a whole lot.  And now I'll watch you misunderstand that one, too :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joeblast said:

You havent said anything I dont already know, and you dont even understand where I've said you're wrong - not that I've said so explicitly in quite some time.  You talk a lot but dont convey that you understand a whole lot.  And now I'll watch you misunderstand that one, too :P

You didn't say explicitly so to begin with let alone in some time. You seem to have gotten quite triggered by comments I made about conspiracy theorists and took it to heart. You responded with youtube videos and assumptions about my background when you know little to nothing about me. I apparently talk a lot but you comment day after day in the Talk Trump thread in long winded and meme ridden posts and antagonize your fellow forum members. You've been on this forum for years and probably doing much of the same whereas for so many years I stayed away from the internet almost completely. Nice try holmes but your techniques are as that of a dime a dozen and I've dealt with dozens as such already.