Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

The Heart opens Everything

3E2C175B00000578-4304670-image-a-64_1489

this picture sums up all "HEART OPENED" males out there. The girl is innocent and open, the man is driven by nothing, but his ???...

Would there be any war if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?

Would there be abandoned children if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?

Would there be any poverty in this world if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?

God did not build males to be arrogant ????, the power was given to CREATE ( well, assist in creation), and not to fuck everything up. 

Edited by qicat

Love gives, faith receives. 

Forgiveness combines it all...

• Like 1

Forgiveness combines it all...

Sometimes my ire with you...

Shaking my head...

When one isn't even acknowledging their own anger, one is not yet at the flowery forgiveness stage.

• Like 3

qicat regarding these posts:

I don't believe males are capable of experiencing LOVE.
"Stick your Dick somewhere " feelings- yes, but LOVE - no.

Even the most "enlightened" one are still only after some tantra crap.

What's the point of showing them the heart if all they do is hurt it again and again?

p.s. Jesus ended up on the cross for "LOVE", so... pointless discussion if humans are capable of LOVE.

3E2C175B00000578-4304670-image-a-64_1489

this picture sums up all "HEART OPENED" males out there. The girl is innocent and open, the man is driven by nothing, but his dick...

Would there be any war if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?
Would there be abandoned children if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?
Would there be any poverty in this world if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?

God did not build males to be arrogant sex dicks, the power was given to CREATE ( well, assist in creation), and not to fuck everything up. 

Just a quick and friendly note from one of your friendly neighborhood mods, misandry

is no more acceptable around here than misogyny.  A while back we suspended a very vocal misogynist which you are aware of because you posted in the mod log here:

well..
it's Mars square Pluto transit
plus a lot of other stuff going on
I wonder if the guy/gal ( I assume it is he, but who knows)

http://planetwatcher.com/#1487754120

I myself is under heavy energy storm. When I read some of his comments, I thought something is not right here. I think he needs help vs. banishing. If he made any friends here who have his personal info, can you check on the guy? Eclipse is coming this Sunday. Even if he is half sensitive/awakened, it could be very heavy shit for him...

my 5 cents...

p.s. I am not questioning his ban. I am looking into the future and I am concerned about this particular energy stream. ( but yes, none of my business, kitty just walking by)

There are a large number of views from the other side, of which this is a classic statement:

The Fisherman and his Wife

There once was a poor fisherman who lived with his wife in a hovel by the sea. One day the fisherman catches a golden flounder, which claims to be an enchanted prince, and begs him to set it free. The fisherman kindly releases it. When his wife hears the story, she says he ought to have had the flounder grant him a wish, and insists that he go back and ask the flounder to grant her wish for a nice house.

The fisherman returns to the shore but is uneasy when he finds that the sea seems to becoming turbid, as it was so clear before. He makes up a rhyme to summon the flounder, and it grants the wife's wish. The fisherman is pleased with his new wealth, but the wife is not and demands more, and demands that her husband go back and wish that he be made a king. Reluctantly, he does, and gets his wish. But again and again, his wife sends him back to ask for more and more. The fisherman knows this is wrong but there is no reasoning with his wife. He says they should not annoy the flounder, and be content with what they have been given, but his wife is not content. Each time, the flounder grants the wishes, but each time the sea grows more and more fierce.

Eventually, the wife goes too far when she wishes to command the sun, moon and heavens, and become equal to God. When that final wish is made, the flounder undoes all the wishes, and returns the fisherman and his wife to their hovel. And with that, the sea becomes calm once more.

Evolution has played some very mean tricks on thoughtful people of either sex who try to have honest authentic relationships.  I hope that you will rethink your position, or at the very least edit your posts.

• Like 3

Hm, quite a few times I have projected things on other people/situations based on my own distrust.. It is strange how personality/histories can twist current reality, accumulating stuff that leads to darkness.. Afterwards realizing words could actually start destroying what I worked so hard to create.. :ph34r::mellow:

• Like 2

mods, I "edited" d(ck word...

Do you all deny the BS that is going on in this world right now? Do you not think MALES have responsibility for it? ( females also, but females in this society has much LESS to say). Do you think the man on the picture raping a statute ain't represent the "Modern Hero"?

Why when woman is angry, all society wants to shush her?

Why when woman is angry, she is treated worse than anything by those who preach 'Love and Light'?

Why when woman is direct ( as any male would be praised), she is seen as stepping outside the bounds?

Why?...

Yea, forgiveness combines it all, but it is so difficult to forgive (in 100%) including to forgive yourself. Forgiveness is the straight highway to divinity - "To err is human to forgive - divine".

Totally agree.  Thank you for the great wisdom in this post.

• Like 1

Why when woman is angry, all society wants to shush her?

Why when woman is angry, she is treated worse than anything by those who preach 'Love and Light'?

Why when woman is direct ( as any male would be praised), she is seen as stepping outside the bounds?

Why?...

The male is not praised for misogyny in this place.

Yea, forgiveness combines it all, but it is so difficult to forgive (in 100%) including to forgive yourself. Forgiveness is the straight highway to divinity - "To err is human to forgive - divine".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I want to make one clarification on the meaning of the term "heart". "Heart" in the biblical sense means "inner human being" .

In ancient Egypt there were 2 different words for "heart" - one for the cardiac muscle and the second - for the inner receptacle of Ma'at (the truth).

As we know in Taoist texts the kanji "heart" means Mind+Emotions.

So, when we are speaking about "heart" in alchemical work - we do not refer to the cardiac muscle, nor even to the cardiac cavity (second DT). We refer to the inner receptacle (call it grail, caldron, if you like). It is located in such a crazy "location"/dimension!

Forgiveness is when there is no energy charge left in the situation.

Some people prey on this energy, and like jackals gather around those who wounded to feed of that. They will try to poke with the stick in the broken heart to get more of that energy. It's human nature perhaps... or maybe those are not exactly humans, but ones made out of pigs? Weren't there a story about it in ancient Egypt as well? That some human-like creatures were bread for workers status and had zero heart in them? I dunno...

All I know is that love-heart and sex have nothing to do with each other. 

The male is not praised for misogyny in this place.

listen, I got it you don't like me. I ignore you as much as I can. So let's leave it that way. Enjoy your life.

I am not asking about males in this place, I am talking about males on this planet. If all males in your life treated you well, great, you are a lucky one. However, when I look at myself and I look around, I get a different picture. Do I need to pull a list of all the crap males do to females? So my QUESTION is why are they doing this crap? From paychecks, to promotions, to healthcare, to women's right, etc. etc.... Where in the hell is their hearts??? Perhaps I am delusional and all world around all of you is nice and fluffy... I guess I just got out on a wrong stop...

p.s. is Trump a president in your world? Just to check...

Edited by qicat

Different cultures and subcultures have different positive and negative patterns, some may be more dark than others.. Injustice happens all the time, and we can get caught up in this when it happens to us or others we care for..

Getting caught up then restricts our ability to release and move past. Our internal narratives shift towards denser stuff, which manifests corresponding events in perception to further accumulate stuff, to be right, which is what fear wants, and it can be very convincing..

That is not to say that we have to let injustice happen! Just got to see where we can intervene, set things straight and where better to just move along..

I know it's even worse when people that do injustice towards others get praise for it.. It may be subtle injustice or very obvious, but it happens often under the guise of what some people mistake for humor.. Life is hard, sometimes cruel :( .. Just got to move on through..

Edited by thursday
  • Like 2

Different cultures and subcultures have different positive and negative patterns, some may be more dark than others.. Injustice happens all the time, and we can get caught up in this when it happens to us or others we care for..

Getting caught up then restricts our ability to release and move past. Our internal narratives shift towards denser stuff, which manifests corresponding events in perception to further accumulate stuff, to be right, which is what fear wants, and it can be very convincing..

That is not to say that we have to let injustice happen! Just got to see where we can intervene, set things straight and where better to just move along..

I know it's even worse when people that do injustice towards others get praise for it.. It may be subtle injustice or very obvious, but it happens often under the guise of what some people mistake for humor.. Life is hard, sometimes cruel :( .. Just got to move on through..

thank you Tuesday

you put it in a better words than me

anger blinds...

I understand that perhaps in some lalaland in 'Merica there are happy lands, but around here it is so bad, it's questionable of it's reality. As how can humans be so two-faced. How can one praise Lord and rape children at the back of the Church. How can one pray to Holy Mother and worship her and treat his wife/girlfriend/woman on a street with such disrespect... How can one pay male 1 dollar and the female only 70 cents for the same job???? What happened to the "heart" and "love" Gerard was talking in the first post? Where and when did it all go wrong? Perhaps it is all my clouded perception...but then there is a whole bunch of those like me... 

• Like 1

I don't know qicat.. Where did things go wrong? :) Having lived with mental illness, I can see clearly that two faced stuff going on with myself too and sometimes it's quicker than myself and I make the wrong decisions.. Just got to be real honest to myself and see which one "face" would be most beneficial to feed and work from there. It's been said too many times that doing good deeds leads to good things, and plenty of opportunities for that, but we are humans and we can all struggle with that, sometimes even crashing down.. But everyone can turn back to the light regardless of the darkest circumstances.. Like my friend whom recently said something about a cat being flexi enough to get through the smallest openings, to a safer side.. You can always find a way :) ..

Edited by thursday
  • Like 1

Qicat.. did you happen to watch the Noah Levine clips (Where to start? - Buddhist Discussion) posted there recently? 

He was one angry dude.. in and out of prison from the age of 15. Total rebel without a cause, anti-everything, auto-destruct 101. He turned it all around. Not by layering more anguished anger one on top of the other though. 

Check it out. 

• Like 1

mods, I "edited" d(ck word...

Do you all deny the BS that is going on in this world right now? Do you not think MALES have responsibility for it? ( females also, but females in this society has much LESS to say). Do you think the man on the picture raping a statute ain't represent the "Modern Hero"?

We're certainly not denying that some men, or even that a regrettably a large majority of men can be total jerks, what we are skeptical of is whether your posts in their original form contributed anything to a dialogue about male/female relations, since denying that men can feel love:

I don't believe males are capable of experiencing LOVE.

"Stick your ??? somewhere " feelings- yes, but LOVE - no.

tends to imply that there is no point in talking further about the matter.  Taking out the "D" word is meaningless, denying their humanity by denying that they have capacity to "love" is a conversation stopper if ever there was one.

thank you Tuesday

you put it in a better words than me

anger blinds...

I understand that perhaps in some lalaland in 'Merica there are happy lands, but around here it is so bad, it's questionable of it's reality. As how can humans be so two-faced. How can one praise Lord and rape children at the back of the Church. How can one pray to Holy Mother and worship her and treat his wife/girlfriend/woman on a street with such disrespect... How can one pay male 1 dollar and the female only 70 cents for the same job???? What happened to the "heart" and "love" Gerard was talking in the first post? Where and when did it all go wrong? Perhaps it is all my clouded perception...but then there is a whole bunch of those like me...

Anger does cloud perception, but that doesn't mean that you are wrong in your perception.  One of the worst things that anger does is narrow the search for solutions, indulged in for too long and it turns to hate, and then all positive, solutions, those involving the possibility of growth and insight are lost.

I think that the search for where it went wrong is misplaced, it may never have been right in the first place, what we need to focus on is can it be made right, and if so how?  I have my own ideas about that, but this is not the place for them.

• Like 3

tends to imply that there is no point in talking further about the matter.  Taking out the "D" word is meaningless, denying their humanity by denying that they have capacity to "love" is a conversation stopper if ever there was one.

have you ever felt LOVE? The one Gerard is talking about? Not a physical "need" obsession? Not clinginess, not fear to be rejected, left alone, etc? Not that physical urge? But LOVE? From the heart? If yes, so you know how to project it to me. If you project it to me and I feel it, maybe perhaps I will change my mind that those creatures are not capable of LOVE.

Double dare?:P:P

I thought I had known love many times throughout my life. Many relationships that eventually pass and leave wounds.

But it's only since I had a child that I realised I had never fully loved another human being before. I mean selflessly love, without an ounce of calculation.

I would say, and correct me if I'm wrong, a parent's love for a child is a higher kind of love than the love between a man and a woman.

I would say the love of a Buddha for sentient beings in delusion is a higher kind of love still. I think that's what we all aspire toward ultimately.

• Like 4

I saw an actor, it was so beautiful to my eyes that i felt no urges or anything but a very good feeling of fulfillment what i haven't experienced before. So i reason now that the signal got satisfied on eyes and no more needed. It was just perfect timing, a coincidence, so that could have been anyone else too. The feeling went away shortly and the point cleared from dust, it doesn't need to happen again same way.

love is impermanent and often short lasting. End of essay. Thought, it triggered little obsession of i searched information who that were.

same way, i see a perfect object to get angry or vent on, i use the opportunity.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this