Sign in to follow this  
mvingon

For the Dumb Liberals, Especially Progressives

Even a hint of any association with known felons or mobsters should bring into question Trumps business dealings.

I agree, any link with nefarious people makes one look bad.

(I'm giggling inside, about the Clintons)

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

The bar was set awfully low with Hillary Clinton, that's why Trump is the best the People can get. They are indicators of the work that people need to do among themselves on a grand scale but refuse to do. Too many mindslaves who are afraid of not having a master. People who protest the HRC revelations by whistleblowers are also implicitly opposing the same happening in the Trump administration. They are not celebrating it as a victory for the People, thus they are the same corrupt minds as HRC. They collude in crime.

Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders did not become presidential candidates because of the widespread neglect of citizens' duties. Trump is the nemesis that needed to happen to fully reveal the extent of the special kind of madness that afflicts the political left. Now it is being escalated until it hopefully causes a fuse to blow, because in lack of a movement in the right direction this is the only cure. The suffering has to become so great that it breaks that madness in the mind and sets the heart free. Sadly this will cause tremendous collateral damage, but in an environment of massive denial and cowardice/convenience, to unmask a monster you have to allow it to act like a monster.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1

One of Trumps buddies, Johnny 'No Socks' Cinque, is a convicted felon and friend of John Gotti (Gambino crime family).

Well, from what I have seen recently the criminals have been more efficient than has our government.  Maybe they should switch places?  Wait!  The government is already criminal.  Now what?

• Like 1

Well, from what I have seen recently the criminals have been more efficient than has our government.  Maybe they should switch places?  Wait!  The government is already criminal.  Now what?

In praxis government is just another form of organized crime anyway. In that light, what we call "mafia" is merely a competitor on the governing market.

• Like 2

Trump conducting foreign policy via Twitter is childish.

Substantiate your claim.

Just read his Tweets.

Try to be less self-centered. You are talking to person that is not you. I'm interested in your reasoning, in your own words.

Trump conducting foreign policy via Twitter is childish.

He's not in office yet, remember.  He is conducting no policy.  After Jan 20 you can mention this again if it is still happening.

• Like 1

He's not in office yet, remember.  He is conducting no policy.  After Jan 20 you can mention this again if it is still happening.

Even then I don't see the problem with using modern means of direct communication with the People. He's not really conducting politics on Twitter and it's not like so many other politicians aren't doing the same thing. People calling it childish are likely shooting an own goal.

• Like 2

Even then I don't see the problem with using modern means of direct communication with the People. He's not really conducting politics on Twitter and it's not like so many other politicians aren't doing the same thing. People calling it childish are likely shooting an own goal.

Especially when he uses Twitter to effectively bypass a mainstream media documented to be corrupt and largely "in the tank" for the Progressive wing of the Democrat Party. That's what all the distractionary tactics related to the alleged Russian hacking is all about, remember.
  • Like 1

I hate social media... but Trump's use of Twitter is brilliant... not always hitting the target but an arrow shot is whistling in the wind... and when someone hears the whistling.. they can decide for themselves if they will do something.   

• Like 2

I hate social media... but Trump's use of Twitter is brilliant... not always hitting the target but an arrow shot is whistling in the wind... and when someone hears the whistling.. they can decide for themselves if they will do something.   

I was reminded of the trolling accusation against Trump, and thought, in lack of the ability to reliably peek into people's head, trolling is also in the eye of the beholder. Those who claim he's just trolling kinda expose themselves as taking issue with what he says if/when his intention is not to troll.

Trump is brilliant in this regard? FYI, words matter and the ramifications are unpredictable. 

Trump is brilliant in this regard? FYI, words matter and the ramifications are unpredictable. 

This is the second non-statement without elaboration. What are you even trying to say?

Brilliant in the way a person tries a technology in a way never used before... and finds it is effective...   His tweets are public but his message is directed... those feeling the direct message are responding on some level.    That effect is brilliant as no past president has tried nor accomplished that prior to being sworn in.   Whether that has any weight later is to be seen.  But the fact that industry is reading and responding means they want to see this instead of the local news BS.

Folks can take or leave his meaning.  The important point is, how does industry react...  Ford seems the most current positive example.    

There is an inability by most in this country to precisely read Trump's mannerisms. I won't reiterate given that I have posted the characteristics many times.  

This is the second non-statement without elaboration. What are you even trying to say?

Are you having trouble reading? I have elaborated many times in this thread and I will not repeat myself. Go back and read my posts. FYI Trump's Tweets are at times inflammatory. 

There is an inability by most in this country to precisely read Trump's mannerisms. I won't reiterate given that I have posted the characteristics many times.  

I agree with the first part... he is a hard read... but some know it.   I would just lightly suggest that 'characteristics' is more personality stuff... and we should be past that...  it is time to see what can be done... changed... moved onwards past and towards...

Brilliant in the way a person tries a technology in a way never used before... and finds it is effective...   His tweets are public but his message is directed... those feeling the direct message are responding on some level.    That effect is brilliant as no past president has tried nor accomplished that prior to being sworn in.   Whether that has any weight later is to be seen.  But the fact that industry is reading and responding means they want to see this instead of the local news BS.

Folks can take or leave his meaning.  The important point is, how does industry react...  Ford seems the most current positive example.    

I was referring in recent posts to his childish stab at diplomacy. Even the Chinese are troubled by this. If you think for one minute that Trump's Tweets regarding international affairs are in some way benign, then you are absolutely wrong. The internet in this regard is not child's play.

I was referring in recent posts to his childish stab at diplomacy. Even the Chinese are troubled by this. If you think for one minute that Trump's Tweets regarding international affairs are in some way benign, then you are absolutely wrong. The internet in this regard is not child's play.

I see so much stuff conveyed by all kinds of politicians via other public means that is not even close to "benign", and so I don't see why Twitter should be the problem.

Obama said on news TV camera that the election system cannot be tampered with and Trump should stop whining.

That's what people would call typical Trump, and it was neither Trump nor Twitter.

Edited by Owledge

I agree with the first part... he is a hard read... but some know it.   I would just lightly suggest that 'characteristics' is more personality stuff... and we should be past that...  it is time to see what can be done... changed... moved onwards past and towards...

There are well qualified medical professionals that have written and spoken about Trump's authoritarian narcissistic personality disorder. I have posted references to this effect and asking one to move on is only banalizing Trump's flaws.

Move on and see what can be accomplished? The first thing is that millions will be without health insurance with no replacement, more pollution, tax cuts for the rich, potentially another war in the middle east with ISIS. Shall I continue?

Edited by ralis

I've read the OP-linked psychologist's text but discarded it because the writer was clearly politically biased, so I couldn't trust it to be backed by professional expertise.

It's also not about banalizing his flaws, but about working with what you got or you'll saw off the branch you're sitting on. It's about maturity and personal responsibility. The things many people tend to criticize about Trump who aren't capable of it themselves.

What is your fact basis for claiming "millions will be without health insurance with no replacement"? AFAIK all we have for now are Trump's statements of intent to the contrary in public interviews.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this