Sign in to follow this  
dawei

Chatroom sexcapades has been removed

by request of the OP, the thread was removed.

This was a challenging topic to start with and a title which caught many's eyes.  It could not really last under the continued jesting to get to the level of discussion the OP hoped.

It seemed to turn more personal in the end and I've agreed to move it out of sight.

• Like 1

While I was not really a fan of the thread, I am opposed to the hiding/deleting of any thread.  Would seem to be better to just lock it and then leave it.

• Like 4

First the sexcapades themselves were banished, and now the thread about the sexcapades has suffered a similar fate.  Probably for the best.  One wonders: what other threads could the good citizens of Bumsville best do without?  Disappearing all threads related to Mopai would no doubt be a popular choice, but I personally would like to obliterate from view all posts containing the word "objectivist."  Beginning with this one.

• Like 5

While the thread may be gone - 'sexcapades' shall remain one of my favourite words - and I shall be inserting it into every conversation I can manage as lustily as I can.

• Like 7

While the thread may be gone - 'sexcapades' shall remain one of my favourite words - and I shall be inserting it into every conversation I can manage as lustily as I can.

Just be sure to wear protection before inserting...

• Like 7

hmnn, wonder if I could work it into conversations with my wife..?? 

'Hey honey, pass the butter..and uh, have you noticed alot more sexcapades going on lately?'

or

'Remember the sexcapades we used to get into?  Down by the sexcaporium?  Ah, those were the days.'

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4

'Hey honey, pass the butter..and uh, have you noticed alot more sexcapades going on lately?'

or

'Remember the sexcapades we used to get into?  Down by the sexcaporium?  Ah, those were the days.'

Condoms should be rebranded as 'sex-cap-aids'.

• Like 7

Celebrating! Apech is not only back, he's back up to speed!

Such a gift to make us just bust out laughing.

Thanks , Apech!

• Like 4

reminds me of my favorite drink

1 part espresso

1/2 part cherry juice

1/2 part cream

shaken then stirred vigorously

topped with a squirt of whipped cream

a Sexcafe.

actually that sound pretty for a made up drink

Edited by thelerner

Sexiverse

While strolling down the sexplanade,

He stopped at Sexbucks for a sexcafe,

Sucking from a straw, he sexclaimed,

It's a fucking lovely sexcapade!

• Like 7

Things I learned from TheDaoBums...

Advanced meditators lose the sense of a separate elf. They feel fun with everyone and everything. They´re plugged in rather than slugged out.  Who needs a cheap shag when you´ve got cosmic swag?

Practicing fling retention for schlong periods of time will make you either very popular with the ladies or lead to prostrate cancer.

The civil war was not about slavery.  It was about sexession. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 4

I am waiting for the secret midnight removal of the thread announcing the removal of the thread that got pitted ('cause we dont remove things here   ;) ) that got removed from the forum. 

And yeah, it is unusual isnt it ?    Some one must have cried about it a REAL  lot     ^_^

Anyway, t was all based on prudish old school sexist sexy stuff  .....  and now its gone !  

Oh yeah ....  oh yeah 

ZHWHjJ0.gif

• Like 3

or

D.A.D. Laughs Out Loud!   

One day some obsolete-tech archeologists will find this thread and sexclaim out loud:

"Can somebody sexplain what humpened? These references to freedom of sexpression will nut stand up to scrotuminy.

Cumfound it! Truly, when the essence is lost, not even sexperts can find the pearl of wisdom within it's oyster."

Dishearted, they will go to lunch (two concentrated pills of nutrients washed down with stale coffee) and feel frustrated all day long. Hopefully they move on in their research.

I think it's good you pitted it if the OP felt that bad about it, i apparently missed the whole thing but i'm kinda relishing the afterglow...

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this