Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Haha nowhere in my post did I say I support Trump.. at all. I just find it rather amusing people pretend to get their panties in a bunch over another human making remarks like this ten years ago with all the grossness that is shoved down our throats on a minute by minute basis by the political/media/government. You have to have a special kind of selective hearing I suppose.

Edited by bax44

If that's what your culture is, then feel free to vote for him. It's not my culture.

are you now considering gary johnson or jill stein?

you mentioned that you would like to see trump step down and someone replace him on the ballot

who would you like to see in his place?

Haha nowhere in my post did I say I support Trump.. at all. I just find it rather amusing people pretend to get their panties in a bunch over another human making remarks like this ten years ago with all the grossness that is shoved down our throats on a minute by minute basis by the political/media/government. You have to have a special kind of selective hearing I suppose.

I find your lack of respect for other forum members amusing.

Whatever "disrespect' you are seeing is simply you projecting. I made my statement  as it was and wasn't directed at anyone in particular here at all. If you feel the need to project disprespect into my words, that's your issue not mine.

Edited by bax44

are you now considering gary johnson or jill stein?

you mentioned that you would like to see trump step down and someone replace him on the ballot

who would you like to see in his place?

No to both for economic and defense reasons.

Jeb Bush, ideally...but there's a greater chance of this happening...

529596_1.jpg

ah. i saw lewis black thursday night at eku, and as you might expect, several folks walked out during his performance

john bowman who opened up was hilarious btw,,

lewis black brought up the giant meteor and said that a poll showed 13% preferred the giant meteor to our current choices.

yes 1 in 8 would rather see mass extinction occur now than face this election. sad isnt it?

• Like 3

Its sad because people have let these vampires get their hooks that deep into their minds. If theyd simply turn the TV or radio off every once in awhile, suddenly these people would lose their grips just enough for them to realize they have a life totally independent of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Its sad because people have let these vampires get their hooks that deep into their minds. If theyd simply turn the TV or radio off every once in awhile, suddenly these people would lose their grips just enough for them to realize they have a life totally independent of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

What, you think you're the only one?

Many in the GOP are calling for Trump to drop out. However, this late in the game that will not happen.

Remember that Pence signed a law that allows blatant discrimination against LGBT persons by any business. Such was based on religious beliefs.

What is really sad if this is what is being offered to the USA what will the next elections bring?

you seem rather optimistic that there will be a usa and a next election 4 years from now.

i think giant meteor will continue to rise in the polls. giant meteor is already ahead of gary and jill combined.

giant meteor is also polling higher than public approval of congress,,

• Like 2

Zerostao 2016 November election results brought to you by Killing Joke

Trump promised to put Clinton to jail if he wins. That's like third world country junta talk. 

Trump has no understanding as to how the government works and will use the Oval Office for a personal vendetta. One wonders who else would be on his list.

Trump views himself as an authoritarian monarch.

• Like 1

trump hit back at hillary tonight. media is still framing it that she came out ahead that wasn't the case in reality. big win for the donald.

her standard rebuttal was none of what he was saying was true (it was) and at one point asked viewers to 'fact' check on her website.

• Like 1

Trump promised to put Clinton to jail if he wins. That's like third world country junta talk.

But fantastic copy. This is more novel than election. Hillary clapped in irons while her head trolls around. Marvellous stuff.

• Like 2

Sounds like a guy who knows what he wants and goes after it. What do you mean by 'no integrity' ? I'm sure he does, or at least used to, do exactly what he said he did.

A guy who knows what he wants? He said "grab them in the P****Y." If he does that that is gross sexual imposition which is a felony in this country and will get you put on the lifetime sex offender list.

• Like 3

But fantastic copy. This is more novel than election. Hillary clapped in irons while her head trolls around. Marvellous stuff.

I don't know about your little island, but the rule of law as opposed to the whim of one person with a personal vendetta stands in opposition to what this country was founded on.

My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War and booted the King George monarchy out!

Edited by ralis

A guy who knows what he wants? He said "grab them in the P****Y." If he does that that is gross sexual imposition which is a felony in this country and will get you put on the lifetime sex offender list.

'They let you do that if you are a big star'

They let you. In other words this is an acceptable part of the showbiz lifestyle. In other words consensual

I don't know about your little island, but the rule of law as opposed to the whim of one person with a personal vendetta stands in opposition to what this country was founded on.

My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War and booted the King George monarchy out!

You are funny jive bunny. The rule of law requires someone to make an accusation. Funnily enough, none have been made against trump.

However several against Bill Clinton and the hag that defends his raping.

Edited by Karl

You are funny jive bunny. The rule of law requires someone to make an accusation. Funnily enough, none have been made.

Trump made a great number of accusations last night and promised he would try and put her in prison.