Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

It is a fundamental premise of Alinskyism that there are only three types of people -- radicals, the enemy and cannon fodder. Alinskyism further maintains that only the radical is capable of rational thought, the enemy (meaning anyone who opposes the radical) is to be destroyed at any cost (the ends justify the means absolutely), and everyone else should literally be viewed as expendable.

People often talk about Rules of Radicals but that was just an instruction manual; the underlying philosophies were expressed nearly two decades earlier in Reveille for Radicals.

(Hillary is/was a disciple of Saul Alinsky, BTW.)

Going back to the old Allinsky accusation that you have made in the past to me? A very trite accusation which is completely boring. Never read his book. Another attempt at divination which says nothing.

Edited by ralis

Ralis, I politely asserted myself. You were aggressive towards me. Tell you what. Turn me in to the Doa Police and see what happens. This is my Post. You have a choice to either participate as a gentleman, or go elsewhere and share your crabbiness with someone else. I am not intimidated by your warnings.

I don't have to throw the coins to figure you out. My years as a professional predisposes me to coping with aggressive and opinionated people who take what I say personally.

Ralis, I politely asserted myself. You were aggressive towards me. Tell you what. Turn me in to the Doa Police and see what happens. This is my Post. You have a choice to either participate as a gentleman, or go elsewhere and share your crabbiness with someone else. I am not intimidated by your warnings.

I don't have to throw the coins to figure you out. My years as a professional predisposes me to coping with aggressive and opinionated people who take what I say personally.

You are practicing therapy here? I see your posts as stating certain opinions which you liberally state here. Moreover, on the invisible man thread you attempted to analyze why I have the joker archetype and I refused to indulge your request. My personality is multi faceted and not so easily characterized. Please refrain from this analysis.

This is a public forum and I don't reveal much.

Edited by ralis

There is always a happy ending for those that are in a como at the time of death. It's all that in between stuff that we have to put up with.

The one thing you have to hand it to Karl who knows himself. When I initially started to talk with Karl, he admited he was annoying. He uses a lot of "you" words which piss people off. I am use to karl now. I just say...that's Karl.

That's what my friends say. I don't pretend to be anything other than I am. It gets on some peoples tits, others like the honesty. I'm a marmite character.

Going back to the old Allinsky accusation that you have made in the past to me? A very trite accusation which is completely boring. Never read his book. Another attempt at divination which says nothing.

I was talking about Hillary! Did I not make that clear?

I was talking about Hillary! Did I not make that clear?

It was in response to Karl's statement which he was responding to what I said. That was the implication. There are many times where your narrative seems a bit out of context and not specifically directed. That is a problem with a public forum such as this.

It was in response to Karl's statement which he was responding to what I said. That was the implication. There are many times where your narrative seems a bit out of context and not specifically directed. That is a problem with a public forum such as this.

I never mentioned Alinsky. I asked for your proof that Trump was obsessed with nuclear weapons before you went off on one about how I was bullying you.

• Like 1

I never mentioned Alinsky. I asked for your proof that Trump was obsessed with nuclear weapons before you went off on one about how I was bullying you.

Never said you mentioned him, but Brian did.

Given the incredibly boring nature of TDB and how the forum has sunk to new lows over the years I am signing off.

No, it was in response to Jim D. in his thread about Hillary and Trump. One cannot hope to understand Hillary (or Obama or the modern radical in general) without understanding the underlying philosophies embraced by and shaping the modern progressive movement. Once that understanding is gained, though, it is like the fog has lifted and the field of vision cleared. Without that understanding, however, the actions and motivations of the players seem either innocent or unfocused.

Of course, there's a term for those who unwittingly join the march without being aware of the destination, too, but that's a topic for a different thread.

cmon ralis, what are you butthurt that you posted unspecific hearsay about an alleged position of trump's and it got shot down with actual quotes?  

Given the incredibly boring nature of TDB and how the forum has sunk to new lows over the years

I can only blame myself for that.

Ralis, I will never refrain from who I am, and how I been trained. Like I said, you do not have to participate if I bother you that much. Seems you have been following my posts which is flattering. Thank you for the attention. :)

Just read that. Surely a body count that high, plus the emails, plus all the fraud, plus Hillarys brothers, plus Bills allegations of rapist, the rigging of the Bernie vote ....surely something :-/

This is like watching a rerun of Hitler getting elected.

We call it organized crime right along with organized election. What are you doing up so late mate?

The media has not made an issue of Trumps affinity for nuclear weapons. And if he did have an affintiy for nuclear weapons, he wouldn't be the only person e.g. our military, those that produce nuclear weapons, the citizens of the U.S. And I say this keeping it simple because the citizens of these United States would be arguing for disarmament.

My grandmother was watching TV earlier and I noticed a pro-Hillary commercial playing (I forget the channel, sorry).  Instead of talking about Hillary's strengths (Zen paradox - you can't talk about the void), they were talking about "scary, dark, evil" Donald Trump, quoting some talking heads who said something like "I wouldn't want him to have the nuclear codes."

but the media doesn't like context.  They like taking things out of context and then focusing more on the commentators of the context.  It is all a persuasion tool.

We call it organized crime right along with organized election. What are you doing up so late mate?

It wasn't so late in my part of the world. Most of you are posting when I'm in bed then in the morning it's like the post arrived.

Like I have commented in another thead people generally do not want to think or research. They leave it up to others, like the media to feed them information, and then they decide. That is how it is that I vote for the character of a man. And if the character is not there, they don't get my vote. I will not choose the lessor of two evils.

I really wanted McCain to win in 2008. I respected his military career, especially his enduring Hanoi Hilton.

I find Trump to be just immediately, blatantly, shockingly ... under-developed as a human being. He is so clearly an emotional 8 year old; it's incomprehensible to me that it's even a discussion that he should be in the running *at* *all*. And yet, here he is, the GOP nominee.

There is so much material ... not merely snippets, but subtantial reports and videos ... every rock that is turned over and it shows more of his poor character... not only what others say, but what *HE* says ... I suppose I could post videos of him talking and various reports of his behavior etc etc (and I might in a later post) .. but all of that is all over the place.

Good luck to all of us!

• Like 1

I find Trump to be just immediately, blatantly, shockingly ... under-developed as a human being. He is so clearly an emotional 8 year old; it's incomprehensible to me that it's even a discussion that he should be in the running *at* *all*. And yet, here he is, the GOP nominee.

There is so much material ... not merely snippets, but subtantial reports and videos ... every rock that is turned over and it shows more of his poor character... not only what others say, but what *HE* says ... I suppose I could post videos of him talking and various reports of his behavior etc etc (and I might in a later post) .. but all of that is all over the place.

Good luck to all of us!

So was Nixon, John Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Lydon Johnson, Bill Clinton...all of them dishonest and self centered neurotics in some way, shape, or form.

• Like 2

So was Nixon, John Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Lydon Johnson, Bill Clinton...all of them dishonest and self centered neurotics in some way, shape, or form.

Did those others encourage people at their rallies to start fist fights with each other and offer to pay for their legal fees if they did?  Did they 'defend' the size and functionality of their penises during presidential debates?

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 1

Did those others encourage people at their rallies to start fist fights with each other and offer to pay for their legal fees if they did?  Did they 'defend' the size and functionality of their penises during presidential debates?

They and many previous elections have been even worse. It's not a new phenomenon. The ultra PC offendism culture of the modern West sees these things greatly magnified and the press like to play into the narrative. Presidential elections have always been ugly, rough and thuggish.

• Like 1

These US elections seems like a bad TV debate where the participants throw constantly ad hominem at each other.

In your opinion, who is Scylla and who is Charybdis?

Good luck to all of us!

I initially thought Trump seemed "ridiculous" because I wasn't paying attention to the GOP primaries and just reading/watching mainstream news (mostly online sources).  I've changed my mind completely, since I started watching Trump speeches directly and ignoring mainstream leftist news.  Even if you don't end up supporting Trump, that is fine, but at least educate yourself to see through the mainstream media lies.

Check out this video, breaks down the media lies, which are usually exaggerations from quotes taken out of context.  You can make virtually anybody look bad if you take their quotes out of context and attach a hyperbolic sensational title over them:

It is long, but watch at least 30 minutes to get the gist.

If you think Trump is "like an 8 year old" I recommend watching Trump's rallys and press conference, not just the highlights with John Oliver.

• Like 2

I don't know anything about Dr. Drew, I hope he is more credible than Dr. Oz... but I like what he said here (on very liberal CNN of all places) about Trump and narcissism: