Sign in to follow this  
Shad282

what is next?

There's no "next".

it is not a philosophical.. it is more like after reaching a state of consciousness... the way u see life and live it, it becomes different, u will be against of what the society is and then u will be moving in a direction and the society is moving in another in its values, thoughts, beliefs and such. 

so my question is more what to do with such state... it is like me being alone in such beliefs and practices and perspective of life. 

When this is realized, it will be "now" rather than "next" -- and there will be no need to ask what to do. ;)

• Like 4

it is not a philosophical.. it is more like after reaching a state of consciousness... the way u see life and live it, it becomes different, u will be against of what the society is and then u will be moving in a direction and the society is moving in another in its values, thoughts, beliefs and such.

so my question is more what to do with such state... it is like me being alone in such beliefs and practices and perspective of life.

When reaching the state that you already are - when Presence has emerged - you will not be movinging in one direction and society moving in another. Drop the intellectual grasp of this - it is a grasp - it will not work. It is not "like being alone in such beliefs and practices and perspective of life". Beliefs drop away and the fears with them - the fears the fearless are simply obscured from.

Society is not moving in a direction - it is engulfed in the static electricity of futures and pasts - stories, scenarios, planning and lamenting.

We are not climbing to the mountain top - at the top of many mountains there is not much to sustain one. This is the intellectual approach you are using in your question.

It was said earlier that you should "put others before yourself" - this is incorrect thinking on many levels (though I do not mean to imply that Steve's post was among those levels)and has been a downfall in so many ways.

It is not possible to put others before yourself:

The you that is yourself IS "all others" it is all and everything. Put - Being Presence - before all illusion - when you reach this you have become what you are which is oneness with all that is - a oneness not in the sense of a group hug - a onesness that can have no direction because it is everywhere and no "where" at once.

When you have fallen out of the illusion and Presence has emerged - it becomes clear that society is not moving away from anything - it is mesmerized in the wheel - attached to frequency - entranced in karmic heat.

Where does the Ocean go when it has found itself?

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

When reaching the state that you already are - when Presence has emerged - you will not be movinging in one direction and society moving in another. Drop the intellectual grasp of this - it is a grasp - it will not work. It is not "like being alone in such beliefs and practices and perspective of life". Beliefs drop away and the fears with them - the fears the fearless are simply obscured from.

Society is not moving in a direction - it is engulfed in the static electricity of futures and pasts - stories, scenarios, planning and lamenting.

We are not climbing to the mountain top - at the top of many mountains there is not much to sustain one. This is the intellectual approach you are using in your question.

It was said earlier that you should "put others before yourself" - this is incorrect thinking on many levels (though I do not mean to imply that Steve's post was among those levels)and has been a downfall in so many ways.

It is not possible to put others before yourself:

The you that is yourself IS "all others" it is all and everything. Put - Being Presence - before all illusion - when you reach this you have become what you are which is oneness with all that is - a oneness not in the sense of a group hug - a onesness that can have no direction because it is everywhere and no "where" at once.

When you have fallen out of the illusion and Presence has emerged - it becomes clear that society is not moving away from anything - it is mesmerized in the wheel - attached to frequency - entranced in karmic heat.

Where does the Ocean go when it has found itself?

Thanks loved ur answer, and maybe i m still far from that.

chop wood and carry water...

what if the woods are chopped and water is carried

• Like 1

Wash the dog, wash the dishes, watch the sunset, smell the roses, wear yellow boots & a blue jacket, eat, drink, be merry?

• Like 3

to the op: if we are doing such things well there will be or should be very little question as to what is next...

• Like 2

In most martial arts, the grandmaster, who's had a lifetime of experience, does the same moves the beginner does.  In truth, nothing fancy.. its just honed by 100,000 repetitions.  It becomes simple, efficient and done with cracker jack awareness.

Even with something as plain as sitting, you can read expertise in a persons posture and wah. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this