voidisyinyang

Secrets of Female Formless Awareness

Just to add my two cents, this has been a facinating thread to read. Agree with Cat that reading this has challanged me in so many different ways, and it is a good thing. :)

Yes intensity of yang energy (light-bliss) is often oft-putting to males because they don't know how to use the extra energy and then the males get confused.

The most important part of the alchemical training, after the channels are opened up, is how to store and transmit the extra yang energy.

So males who still have their consciousness focused in their lower emotions -- especially the sex center -- are fixated on soaking up as much extra yang energy as possible because they have no control over their own yang energy -- it just scatters through lower emotional desire turned into sexual fluid.

The generative fluid has to be ionized to create electromagnetic fields which finally heats up the pineal gland so that the brain and body can fill with light.

This process can take years -- in the Bushmen culture, the original source for alchemical healing, a male usually did not become a strong healer until 40 years old. Why? BECAUSE THE TRANCE ENERGY IS TOO INTENSE.

So the younger healers, because of this intensity, tend to "scatter" their vitality -- through electrochemical (generative force) light healing instead of electromagnetic (vitality or chi) light healing.

Scatter can mean eating too much food so that the generative force (yang electromagnetic energy within yin electrochemical energy) is overwhelmed by yin energy, turning back into water (seminal fluid) and thus lost (THIS IS THE TYPICAL MEANS FOR MALES TO LOSE THEIR LIFE FORCE) -- or scatter can mean shooting out bliss-light through the 3rd Eye without first descending and lowering the yang energy back into the generative force (the purification process through trance) so that electromagnetic power is stored in the stomach.

Those two processes of scattering are closely related because when the stomach is filled with electromagnetic energy then food converts that energy back into electrochemical energy. In otherwords once the channels are open, fasting, while doing quiet, solitude meditation is the quickest, most intense path to creating stronger healing energy -- with electromagnetic light.

To overcome this scattering the brain channels must be opened up further so that the body can be filled with light. This is actually a very intense process -- the skull cracks, great pressure is on the back of the eyes and eyebrows -- the light clears out the blockages through the eyes -- the pineal and pituitary glands heat up really strong -- ecstasy overwhelms the meditator -- extra energy builds up. Master Nan, Huai-chin's books give descriptions of this process.

Again the alchemical agent as electromagnetic light must be stored and constantly guarded from most specifically other males who still have their consciousness focused in their sex center (without CONSCIOUSLY sublimated and transducing their yin electrochemical energy). As these males continually lose the yang energy -- electromagnetic -- within the yin (generative force turning to generative fluid) these males start to have their consciousness stored in their lower instinctual center -- the tailbone chakra -- and become even more desperate to soak up further yang energy (be it from food or from other males who know how to restore and increase their healing energy). For example in Ancient Greece it was known that the older "philosopher" males would actually suck off and drink the younger males in order for the older males to restore their energy.

It would be tragic if it weren't so funny -- why? Because the source of the yang energy is still the female formless awareness -- beyond all energy and matter, beyond space and time -- what's called "essential nature" in the Heart-mind.

Hi sheng zhen, thankyou for your response. I agree with what you say. :)

I asked Drew what he made of the phenomenon, because I guessed he would come at it from an angle which would give me something to think about, or rather, to contemplate. He speaks a language which is not the same as mine, and is communicating in such a way that is sidelining my everyday brain. Which is really a good thing.

Drew, that response you gave was very clear, thankyou. I didnt know that about Kali, and what you explained was very clear and fell into place like a shape in my head. Actually I'm grateful for what you are giving and transmitting here. It is sparkly and healing.

The "core message" as you put it... zzzzing! Very concise.

There is no *bunch of flowers* icon, but consider it as here anyhow, please.

Cameron, I wonder...he is just plotting out some of the arguments you just presented in the "ummm"..video. Left brain material presented in a right brain manner.

He is a sneaky little angel and I love him.

Drew Luv it takes two to tango

Fathermotherlove

Oh cool..so Drew what do you know of Paladeans?

thank you for explaining your view. i appreciate it and i respect what you're doing, but its not my style. i love music and have played guitar since i was very young, but have always had trouble with systems, math, numbers etc. so i barely learned any music theory and much more preferred just improvising and being in the moment. i felt theory to be too limiting for me, it takes away something.. the spontaneity. i'm sure that after you learn a lot of theory and do jazz improvisation that you forget the theory since its so built in, but i just could not force myself to turn the guitar into a mathematical machine. i feel the same about spirituality, its just not my road. i prefer to feel it, not analyze it. i wish you luck though on your discoveries, i'm sure it will serve you and other people well

B)

knowing some theory makes spontaneity coherent :) I'm not quite practiced enough to be able to effectively change 'voices' at will and make them fit together well, but when you can start doing that, it opens up new musical horizons like you wouldnt believe!

drew, love this thread...but I think I'm going to need to print it out to read it more thoroughly. I dont like having to think about what I'm reading when its on a screen shining at my face :D

As Sri Ramana Maharsi stated:

There is no evolution.

Left-brain language gives the wrong view of time which can be reversed through complimentary opposite harmonics.

So think of it this way -- consciousness is a "string" (yet not material) and it resonates through complimentary opposite harmonics as DESIRE.

The desire, led, via natural selection, to focus more on the solar-iron-farming-irrigation-vision cycle rather than the moon-water-forest-music cycle.

Why? Because the desire led to the need for long-distance hunting enabled by language, left-brain-right hand dominant. This process became crystallized through the structure of math -- mass squared is inversely proportional to energy frequency distance.

When the lunar eclipse covers the sun then a ritual sacrifice is necessary to maintain the power of the sun. This is extended from it's pastoral domestication origins to blacksmith-based iron chariot-catapult weapons and on through nuclear missile envy phallus wars.

What was lost is the lunar-music resonance which opens up the pineal gland so that the energy of the body directly resonates with the source of light -- consciously -- that source, through complimentary harmonics -- is female formless awareness.

The moon-sun cycle, in conjunction with the earth, creates "chaos" meaning that supercomputers have determined that when saturn-jupiter resonates through 4:5, the major third, then all 3-dimensional spacetime-based life as 5:4, the cube root of two, is destroyed on Earth, meanwhile biophoton and bioluminscence based life continues as resonating directly with female formless awareness.

This biophoton life is created through "quantum diffraction gradients" -- the same as the rainbows on the back of a c.d. -- but known as "vital clay" in quantum chaos science -- it needs to be asymmetric or right-hand-based silica.

Science is simply recreating the same process that is from cosmological harmonics -- only science interprets as reason, the psychological projection of the repressed right-brain lower emotions, now projected through silica-based astronomy -- closed coupled devices.

Yesterday I met this 80-plus year old former art instructor at the U of MN. We talked for 3 hours straight. He knew Charles Luk but hadn't read "Taoist Yoga" although he plans to now. We talked conspiracy politics, art, music, math, physics, literature, philosophy.

The whole time I was sitting in full-lotus and shooting bliss-light into his eyes. His name is John Beauchamp and he heard Richard Alpert speak on LSD BEFORE he became Ram Dass. His friend, while the two of them were in S.F. in the early 1960s, saw a girl "fly" out of a window, on LSD, to her death. John Beauchamp then went to Esalen and met Stanislov Grof.

John Beauchamp has record 25,000 of his dreams and his vision in painting is applying mobius strip topology. He lived in Greenwich Village in the late 1950s and he's had his art bought by the Witney Museum, plus other NYC galleries along with the Walker Art Center here in Minneapolis.

He practiced Yan Xin qigong, the teacher of Master Chunyi Lin and John Beauchamp even went to see Dr. Yan Xin at a chi-emitting lecture, attending by about 2000 people in NYC. He met a Chinese man in Minneapolis who had a cancer tumor on his leg. It was removed but then another showed up on his foot. The doctor wanted to amputate. The man practiced Yan Xin qigong for 4 hours a day and he totally healed himself.

As Sri Ramana Maharsi stated:

There is no evolution.

Left-brain language gives the wrong view of time which can be reversed through complimentary opposite harmonics.

So think of it this way -- consciousness is a "string" (yet not material) and it resonates through complimentary opposite harmonics as DESIRE.

The desire, led, via natural selection, to focus more on the solar-iron-farming-irrigation-vision cycle rather than the moon-water-forest-music cycle.

Why? Because the desire led to the need for long-distance hunting enabled by language, left-brain-right hand dominant. This process became crystallized through the structure of math -- mass squared is inversely proportional to energy frequency distance.

When the lunar eclipse covers the sun then a ritual sacrifice is necessary to maintain the power of the sun. This is extended from it's pastoral domestication origins to blacksmith-based iron chariot-catapult weapons and on through nuclear missile envy phallus wars.

What was lost is the lunar-music resonance which opens up the pineal gland so that the energy of the body directly resonates with the source of light -- consciously -- that source, through complimentary harmonics -- is female formless awareness.

The moon-sun cycle, in conjunction with the earth, creates "chaos" meaning that supercomputers have determined that when saturn-jupiter resonates through 4:5, the major third, then all 3-dimensional spacetime-based life as 5:4, the cube root of two, is destroyed on Earth, meanwhile biophoton and bioluminscence based life continues as resonating directly with female formless awareness.

This biophoton life is created through "quantum diffraction gradients" -- the same as the rainbows on the back of a c.d. -- but known as "vital clay" in quantum chaos science -- it needs to be asymmetric or right-hand-based silica.

Science is simply recreating the same process that is from cosmological harmonics -- only science interprets as reason, the psychological projection of the repressed right-brain lower emotions, now projected through silica-based astronomy -- closed coupled devices.

Female formless awareness is beyond spacetime and beyond energy-matter. Female formless awareness is beyond health or illness.

When we consciously resonate with female formless awareness then we can create health, restoring our essence and create a spirit.

Full-lotus is not only the most effective means but is the easiest way to tell if someone is really a healer or not. To create electromagnetic fields for healing or just electrochemical fields, the channels of the body have to be open, through the pineal gland, so that light-bliss can be emitted through the body.

As I titled my article on http://mind-energy.net.

"you can't fake the full-lotus."

The west is too conceptual. When I'm at the computer I sit in full-lotus. Simple. Effective. I sit in full-lotus when in cafes or restaurants or the library or at home, etc.

i get the feeling that you do most of the talking whenever you're in a conversation :lol:

There's a contention that my posts "go nowhere" yet there is also continued pondering over what "female formless awareness" actually is. This problem is resolved by Judith Simmer-Brown's book: Dakini's Warm Breath: The Feminine Principle in Tibetan Buddhism. (2001) She's a Ph.D. instructor at Naropa Institute and her book was published by Shambala.

I discovered her book a day after John Beauchamp had stated you can find decent Shambala books but you just have to be selective. I had written Shambala off.

As I had explained my philosophy to John Beauchamp he had stated: That's what Jung called the "3 in 4 problem." But Judith Simmer-Brown details how Jungian philosophy continues what depth psychologist James Hillman calls "the phantasy of opposites." I've read Hillman and he's spot on although lacks the details of alchemy, provided by Taoist Yoga.

Another thing John Beauchamp mentioned was that Buddhism has too much doctrinal studies -- too much like the Western church. I agreed with this but Judith Simmer-Brown's book focuses on the tantra practioners who excelled in yoga meditation -- not the "slow" path of debate and intellectual discipline.

For example she mentions that Milarepa, when not in samadhi, had to rely on food but, when in samadhi, he was feed by the dakinis. The details again are provided in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

The central image of Judith Simmer-Brown's book is one I had found in another book on the Goddess but with a slight change. The image is of the Mother Goddess -- in full-lotus with her palms facing her belly, what I've called the "Yan Xin Secret." And this Mother Goddess has a tantric dakini riding on her lap. Usually the full-lotus practioner is considered a male with the female riding on top -- and in the West this gets interpreted as a form of patriarchy based on materialism.

So the emphasis again is that the female formless awareness is the foundation that goes beyond spacetime and energy-matter and when resonating with this foundation then electrochemical imbalances, electromagnetic imbalances and information-light imbalances can be resolved -- back into the female formless awareness.

In fact ONLY female formless awareness is balanced as harmony or the Goddess Harmonia.

I use nonwestern music -- the complimentary opposites of number -- to provide the formal, empirical basis of this female formless awareness. There is no "one-to-one correspondence" between the Perfect 5th as yang or C to G, 2:3 and the Perfect 4th as yin or G to C, 3:4. In Tibetan Buddhism this same principle resides as well -- with a slight change in the wording of yin and yang.

As Judith Simmer-Brown acknowledges there are caste and patriarchy issues but this complimentary opposite resonance to female formless awareness originates in the African-based Dravidian culture of India -- coming from Shiva-Shakti.

Female formless awareness is beyond spacetime and beyond energy-matter. Female formless awareness is beyond health or illness.

When we consciously resonate with female formless awareness then we can create health, restoring our essence and create a spirit.

Full-lotus is not only the most effective means but is the easiest way to tell if someone is really a healer or not. To create electromagnetic fields for healing or just electrochemical fields, the channels of the body have to be open, through the pineal gland, so that light-bliss can be emitted through the body.

As I titled my article on http://mind-energy.net.

"you can't fake the full-lotus."

The west is too conceptual. When I'm at the computer I sit in full-lotus. Simple. Effective. I sit in full-lotus when in cafes or restaurants or the library or at home, etc.

Drew,

I liked your article that you linked us up to. I look foward to working with the feedback loop.

I am a little challenged by the musical theory.

Wondering if you or others here have seen and read the book Becoming the Lotus - How to Master the Full Lotus Posture by Anton Temple? I know its a bit different than your point, but he shows how to prepare the body for the lotus posture so as to not ruin the knees. Then a meditation is given for the lotus posture.

Bill

Then there is this recent writing by Mistele.Bill Mistele

First of all:

"I meant via the female formless awareness."

That's the problem. You can't differentiate "you" from the "via female formless awareness." This bliss-light through the pineal gland happens in a harmonic trance state that is natural resonance.

So as Sri Aurobindo states -- the Savitri silently guides "our" consciousness -- or as Mahayana Buddhism states (master Nan, Huai-chin) -- there are DIFFERENT LEVELS OF EMPTINESS.

Which brings us to Cap's comment: The reason formless awareness IS female is, again, because it's achieved through HARMONICS using complimentary opposites based on the foundation of something we can't visualize yet we already exist in. We can LISTEN to it. Nature does not need males - males are just a superficial addition for some genetic diversity. The process of material growth first starts in Harmonia -- the foundation of ONE (a male number) is female formless awareness.

Modern people (especially WHITE MALES) are locked into left brain logical axioms that rely on time-based psychological repression:

"I Am that I Am" applied to math creates a "one-to-one correspondence" between number and letter -- a symmetry that does away with the inherent dynamics of gendered reality -- the FEMALE FOUNDATION (again see the Dakini's Warm Breath for details).

Originally the "I" was one (as the golden ratio expressed as a continuous nonlinear fraction -- the letter "A" being an inverted Bull's Head or BRAHMAN-Gott, meaning bull as "I Am that I Am") while the "AM' was AUM or OHM -- the open vowel that is the heart-mind chakra as 2:3:4 -- yang-yin or tai-chi or shiva-shakti dynamics.

The "that" of "I Am that I Am" refers to the 4th state of consciousness -- turiya -- beyond deep sleep.

Does everyone maintain self-awareness of their deep sleep state?

NO -- but that's exactly what true samadhi is. Again it's formless awareness -- not the imaginal realm as Cap continues to insist on -- demonstrating a fundamental misunderstanding of nonwestern philosophy.

True samadhi is only achieved when the whole body is filled with electromagnetic fields which enables the body to not need food, nor sleep, nor water.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin went 40 days in a cave in full-lotus with no sleep, no food, no water.

The ability to shoot "bliss" (harmonized electrochemicals as love energy) out of the body through the pineal gland, as attached to light, is only because this female formless awareness process has been achieved --

called "laying the foundation" with the details provided again in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

So I went 8 days without food and only half a glass of water and yet was never hungry and my energy just kept increasing -- because I had stored enough electromagnetic energy in my body -- this is called "bigu" in qigong and chemistry professor Rustom Roy held an academic conference on this. Qigong master Chunyi Lin shot energy into the center of my brain with his finger. It creates an intense blissful, burning pressure as light. He and qigong master Jim Nance also worked on opening my 3rd Eye at a distance -- while they sat in full-lotus in another room.

But, as Gurdjieff points out (and also Master Nan, Huai-chin) -- true samadhi -- the contact with Hydrogen 12 -- through the higher emotions -- creates such intense paranormal experiences that it's really not conducive to "worldly" society.

Please remember that Gurdjieff emphasizes in the West there is no conscious sublimation of sex energy to convert it into hydrogen 12 -- the higher emotions. In other words the sex energy remains "undeveloped" as Gurdjieff details.

Most modern white males repress the lower emotions (anger, lust, fear, sadness, worry) through left-brain logic which is then projected as right-hand oppressive technology.

Perverts, in contrast, have their consciousness (instead of focused in the left-brain) focused in their lower sex center or even worse in their instinctual center -- what Gurdjieff calls a "level One" person. Gurdjieff points out that if a male has sex before age 15 then their psychic centers are permanently warped -- and this is especially true if the males have been forced into passive butt sex by older males -- through abuse.

The pervert is pulling the yang bliss-light DOWN to convert it to semen -- through conscious effort that the pervet then supposedly hides from society, etc. Females, by nature, have a climax that works via the vagus nerve to transduce into oxytocin -- the love hormone. Males, in contrast, when they climax, switch, at climax, to the SYMPATHETIC nervous system, creating a ACTH-stress outcome for the body. This is why males die 7 years earlier than females on average. Again the female climax STAYS in the parasympathetic system -- but this is not true for males.

Full-lotus enables males to have a female climax -- interally -- thereby solving what Stanford physiologist Robert Salposky calls "the trouble with testosterone." He and I have corresponded and I'm now reading his Baboon Memoir (it's a lot of fun).

And so we return to the mundane world whereby all differences (fast food joints versus ecofascist organic meditation retreats) are collapsed into that which enables telepathy, telekinesis, and precognition:

FEMALE formless awareness.

Logical male embodied consciousness thinking - "Female Formless Awareness? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?"

Edited by rex

Female formless awareness is not "me" or "you" -- neither is it sound. I listen to Ravi Shankar every week plus Sufi music.

Raga music is from the 11th to 22nd overtones -- which are natural ratios resonating as complimentary opposites (fifth-fourths).

In the west this complimentary opposite process have been converted to hertz or symmetrical ratios -- with one-to-one correspondence of letter and number aka equal-tempered tuning.

The sound of nonwestern music is meant to resonate into ultrasound which ionizes electrochemicals which are ionized into electromagnetic fields and then bend spacetime back to

Female Formless Awareness.

The process, through listening, has no start and no end -- no "I" and no "you" -- no two and no one.

Another communique from the front lines of conspiracy activism.

I'm sitting in full-lotus, after biking through MN's first snow storm of the season. I'm eating at the charity food kitchen downtown. There's a stoned, horny Latino dude at the table in front and to the right -- he's being chastised for having touched one of the "sisters."

The sisters are behind me. My energy keeps building up as I continue in full-lotus. The sisters stand up to my right and embrace while leaving and my bliss-light shoots into them. Then the younger one lingers while I shoot more energy into her. She turns to me -- "wow I wish I could sit like that, all meditative and all flexible" and she makes a relaxing smile with her shoulders.

Then she can't help but stare at my crotch with total lust and she states: "Wow with your legs all crossed like that. You must be great in bed." I just give her the big smile. She looks away and then turns back.

She states: "Damn. Now you got me all distracted." Then it's off into the snow storm.

Ok just so you know -- I've read one scholarly book a day since I got my masters degree in 2001.

The source of full-lotus paranormal healing is not eastern but from the Bushmen culture which represents 90% of modern human history. A snake statute was recently discovered dating Bushmen religious practice back to 80,000 BCE.

The Bushmen rely on all of reality being gendered -- the men go a week without any contact with females in order to ionize their sex energy to better attract animals for hunting that are then given to the females. During this time they fast, only taking water.

Upon return the men dance for 10 hours straight while the women sing, with their backs to the men who are dancing around a fire.

This creates N/UM -- intense heat in the belly -- this is the ionized electrochemicals -- called JING in Taoist Yoga.

Increased ionization of the jing (called cleansing and purification in the small universe practice) creates CHI -- electromagnetic fields -- that then fill up the brain of the male dancers.

This creates !XIA -- a trance state that at first overwhelms the younger healers. Still the young healers put one hand on the back and one of the front of the females thereby both sucking out their disharmonized light-electrochemical energy and then shooting in harmonized light-electrochemical energy.

After years of practice the electromagnetic fields are strengthened in the healers so that strong healers can actually see inside the body of people -- what qigong calls SHEN. On rare occasions the strong healers also go into deeper trance and while lying on the ground they do long distance healing or communicate with lions to keep them away from the humans or see the future, etc.

This is called a "Level two qigong master" -- now attained by Jim Nance, the first African American qigong master. For details on what a "level two qigong master" is see Dr. David A. Palmer's new book: Qigong Fever: Body, Science and Utopia in China (Columbia U Press, 2007). He was at London School of Economics and is now a professor in Hong Kong.

Now -- is this practice "timely"?

In fact the ability to have this paranormal healing relies on a philosophy that utilizes consciousness beyond spacetime -- contacted through complimentary opposite harmonics.

The female singing in Bushmen culture is very precise and sophisticated and the Bushmen language is the most musical -- the most tonal -- and the hardest language to learn on the planet.

Well I suppose I should mention that at the age of 2 I was left to wander down the street on my own and returned supposedly claiming an unknown animal had bit me. I was then subjected to 24 rabies vaccine shots in my stomach which were likely laden with mercury preservative.

At the age of 6 a girl at school continually flirted with me and continually claimed my name spelled backwards was weird. Without my knowledge her mom and my mom forced me to date this girl, as attended by my oldest sister. The date was ice-skating and then a trip to the girl's apartment.

Soon after there was a contest by my school mates, in first grade, regarding who could hold their breath the longest, while walking down the length of the school to get to the bathroom for hand-washing before lunch.

I was so determined to win the contest that, long after everyone else had started breathing, I actually used my will power to force myself unconscious and I hit my head against 3 cement surfaces -- the two corner walls and the floor, as reported by my friend who woke me up in my pool of blood.

Only till much later did I realize that I had repressed my anger at my older sister forcing me to date someone while I was in first grade -- without any choice on my own -- and had directed that anger to overcome something western science considers not possible.

The anterior cingulate gyrus is not supposed to enable a person to will themselves to hold their breath till they pass out -- I've read this in 3 different sources, including an Extreme Medicine book.

Yet I proved science wrong in first grade.

Science also does not know why Egypt had the ratio 2/3 as a sacred number -- yet I've discovered why as well -- two-thirds is yang as the perfect fifth, resonating as complimentary opposites, to create alchemy.

This is the Hermetic Code -- mercury or electromagnetic fields as peat moss (source: Mutus Liber) -- or ionized electrochemicals with high potassium and magnesium levels creating proton magnetic momentum.

For the details read CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich's book:

BEYOND TELEPATHY.

Yeah I was just perusing this Theosophist book on fractals and quantum consciousness or something and then it was going on about Crowley.

It's amazing that Crowley could not even achieve what I call "O at a D" -- orgasm at a distance, as Gurdjieff could do. Read: God as My Adventure by Rom Landau -- cited by Colin Wilson in his The Occult.

That's the only other description I've seen that exactly details what I can do -- O at a D.

Anyway by the time of the Greeks these abilities were really lost. There was actually a Greek work for spine energy -- it's discussed in an academic book on yoga and greek philosophy that I came across at the University -- a fairly recent book. I didn't record the source because there wasn't much to it -- the Greek concept of the mind in the heart is also very important.

But, as G.E.R. Lloyd details -- comparing Chinese and Greek medicine and philosophy -- the Greeks were already fixated on exterior materialist "muscle" -- the iron psychology.

Soul as pneuma has become overly intellectualized already.

It's really electromagnetic light energy.

Gurdjieff does a good job with it -- he just needs to be cross-correlated with the Chinese -- again the book:

Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

So once the "permanent center of gravity" in the pineal gland is achieved -- a Number 4 person -- then the Absolute or awareness of consciousness can be expressed through the three different energy centers:

Sex neutralizes the moving center (which again means that internal climaxes enables the full-lotus).

This is what causes the O at a D -- the yang bliss-light is attracted to strong yin electrochemical vitality or jing.

The middle center is the higher emotion -- the sex energy, as it is converted through alchemy -- turns into electromagnetic energy for healing power.

That's the chi or prana.

It's also called "vitality" --

As this builds up it opens up the higher energy center -- what Gurdjieff calls Hydrogen 6 -- the intellect center.

The source of the intellect center is female formless awareness.

By this Gurdjieff means that electrochemical life on Earth feeds the moon as female mind or psychic energy.

But if life on earth, as it does now, trys to stop feeding the moon, then the moon destroys all life on earth.

Only by consciously feeding the moon energy can a person then transcend the moon or psychic energy so that the Number 5 person (as yang spirit as electromagnetic light) can become strong enough to create a

"starry" astral body -- another physical body or Number 6 person.

That's why it's alchemy but in fact the source for that "starry" body which can travel past the sun and the moon -- yet still within the solar system -- is the same Absolute, the female formless awareness, that starts the process.

The process starts by consciously sublimated sex energy called JING in Taoist yoga -- what I call electrochemical energy.

So in Alchemy it's stated you start and end with jing or lead.

The new physical or starry body is the lung energy as Metal - but it still depends on the Heart-mind as

Essential Nature (which is the Earth energy as female -- yin-jing energy but now called prenatal vitality).

This is the bliss energy of the bliss-light spirit turned into golden light that creates another physical body.

So the process is the same -- it just depends on what level you build up your own energy and this enables you to do stronger healing.

The important thing is to open up the channels so that the harmonic process can occur -- creating the "permanent center of gravity."

See the latest claim is that I'm promoted some other form of dualism: Against western tuning instead of pro Western tuning (and other means) is supposedly no difference.

The problem with Mr. Bungle and all the bands on this website is this syncretist relativism viewpoint.

The West is based on mathematical INVERSE INDUCTION which means that EVERY individual combinatoric is actually ruled by a structural axiom which is always already true for infinity time.

This INVERSE INDUCTION (see math professor Joe Mazur's Euclid in the Rainforest book for details -- or Robert Kaplan's book on mathematical logic) proves that science is not an "open" system.

In fact Karl Popper also demonstrated that science relies on deduction -- not induction. So the appearance of "random" collection of facts, or free exploration of ideas, is actually an illusion.

The same illusion exists for western music -- it is always already converging to a closed infinity that inherently cuts off the complimentary opposite natural resonance harmonics.

Tribal systems keep the complimentary opposites as an open system but do so intuitively while

alchemy uses the complimentary opposite harmonics CONSCIOUSLY.

Those are the three main choices.

Even the inference of Kurt Godel relied on universal mind defined as "spacetime" or geometry but nonwestern inference aka vichara or self-enquiry is not defined by the use of a real number system, linked to geometry.

In other words in pure inference there is no "one-to-one correspondence" between letter and number (gematria).

That's what makes complimentary opposite harmonics so radical -- the Law of Pythagoras is based on what Gurdjieff called: SHOCKS.

We can create the rational number system through complimentary opposite harmonics -- specifically the inference of the 12 notes of the scale as the product of the resonance of the perfect fifth, 2:3, normally presented as a circle.

The "circle of fifths" is equal-tempered.

Gurdjieff taught the rational number system based on "shocks" -- or maintaining the Comma of Pythagoras:

BEFORE the axiomatic link between geometry and number -- before a one-to-one correspondence.

The problem is that Gurdjieff's scale still relies on the "divide and average" system taken from Babylon -- using logarithmics -- but not irrationals.

This is how the major third, 4:5, was converted to 5:4 as the cube root of two, ushering in the Renaissance.

5:8 as the minor sixth become the Golden Ratio as 8:5 and so on.

Again what was lost was the inference of the source of one as complimentary opposites -- a DIVERGING,

NON DISCRETE

logic of female formless awareness: the love of sophia or Harmonia -- the logos: 1:2:3:4.

I've now entered the witching hour here in MN so please talk amongst yourselves.

OK I had to come back for something so let me clarify.

The "shocks" of Gurdjieff refer to the "slowing down of the acceleration" of consciousness.

The "shocks" are normally considered to be the half notes in the diatonic scale E-F and B-C.

But Gurdjieff states that these shocks continue to get stronger as the Law of Octaves builds up in harmonics.

This is because the Law of Octaves is built from the Law of Three -- the complimentary opposites of 1:2:3:4 -- yin and yang.

So the "shocks" really refer to the fact that the Comma of Pythagoras does not allow left-brain axiomatic logic: be it "divide and average" statistics or logarithmic deduction.

In fact the shocks refer to the mechanical (electrochemical transduction of food into heat through ultrasound ionization) and the shock of air (breathing to cleanse and purify the mechnical to create electromagnetic energy) and finally the shock of intelligence -- which is the awareness that "doubles the intensity" of each impression of consciousness. These are the overtones of sound transduction.

But the source of the sound-current consciousness is the Absolute as resonating from the Law of Three -- through complimentary opposites. It's Harmonia, just as Pythagoras stated:

The inference of the source of the I-thought.

Today's read was "Muses, Madmen and Prophets: Rethinking the history of auditory hallucations" by Daniel W. Smith (2007).

His first problem is the same problem people ascribe to Pythagoras.

Smith defines sound as "the movement of an object" just as ever since Plato Pythagoras is considered a numerologist with number inherently connected to material reality -- a line.

Pythagoras stated though:

All is Number and HARMONY (this latter half of his motto is ignored by the West).

Nevertheless Smith has produced a fascinating book -- especially his research on Socrates and Shreber.

Unfortunately Smith's personal investigations are lacking -- he realizes that mind control is related breath and he does a sensory deprivation session (but after 3 cups of coffee even though he was told not to take caffiene).

Smith's final message is a good one - people who hear voices are often not crazy but just have a physiological anomaly.

It's this superficial, literary approach that does not delve too deeply into the nature of sound which promises to be accepted by a publisher. Congratulations Smith!