Sign in to follow this  
Junko

The Third Eye

What I can say about it is that it sees things that the physical eyes cannot.

What do you know about the third eye?

Please share.

Junko

It's the mid-brain.

Center of producing image from vibration.

Vibration includes "electro-magnetic spectrum".

Eye/visual system is dealing mainly with the "visible light" part of that spectrum.

Gut/digestive system is dealing mainly with releasing stored energy from environment from physical manifestations of that environment (including the part of environment we call "food").

Mid-brain organs (glands) and structures are dealing with generating human-useable image (including "thoughts") from (but not limited to) waves/vibrations that are faster than visible ultraviolet light.

This mid-brain area is very contracted and is sensitive to expansive chemicals like methanol and fluoride, various chemical salts, metals, chemically-altered fats, etc.

So sugar water drinks and foods, booze, lithium, tap water, "psychiatric" drugs, processed food products, fertilizers, and many other common thing in modern living are disabling or impairing this part of human functioning.

Thus "image" (including "sense") can be provided from outside of human being - from centrally controlled "media".

Media and education providing constant training in associations, thoughts, image-making - also weakening this human functionality for translating vibration directly of environment by the single human in themselves.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

1. It's a physical core.

2. It has a possible crystaline structure.

3. It creates part of a unifying electric field.

The rest you can enjoy figuring out yourself ;)

A Western approach to opening the third eye would be to do a course like Silva Mind Control, which teaches how to use visualization, intuition and psychic abilities.

1. Why phrase it as a 'western' approach?  Why would it be different than an eastern approach?

2. Can you provide a brief summary of what the course does or how to really effects an outcome?

1. Why phrase it as a 'western' approach?  Why would it be different than an eastern approach?

I said this because this course doesn't make use of any particular breathing techniques and postures typical of the Eastern approach. It employs guided meditations to teach various kinds of visualizations and affirmations that the attendants can then do on their own, without an instructor's guidance. It is expanding on the work of early pioneers in the field of auto suggestion like Émile Coué, but also integrates modern research into brain wave frequencies etc as well as some of the shamanic practices that its founder José Silva had looked into.

2. Can you provide a brief summary of what the course does or how to really effects an outcome?

The course uses states of deep relaxation (on alpha and theta brainwave frequencies) as a basis for various visualization techniques designed for solving problems and achieving practical goals. This includes dream induction and other methods of accessing one's intuitive guidance. What I found particularly appealing is that participants practice remote viewing and healing. Back in 1990, this part of the curriculum (along with some other influences) helped me to awaken my skills of remote viewing specifically for therapeutic purposes, which I apply extensively in my work with clients and had opportunities to use for you and some other TDB members.

I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in the aforesaid topics - which all have got to do with "opening the third eye". Ime, it really works!

• Like 7

This is the function called "Memory".

Of receiving vibration and translation into human-readable image and thought.

People have been changed to citizens.

Citizens have training to make associations mostly, and not so much making perceptions.

So media (trained thought transfer) is existing like an external "memory" that was associated, but not perceived.

Apetite for perception atrophies.

Ease of association is favored, and the associations merely what would be beneficial for corporations.

That's who builds both Media and Education, and an artificial environment and "culture" for these to gain context.

Deliberate poisoning defeats the natural process from gaining use and favor again.

Leaving people stuck in a realm of idea association - canned, man-made, con jobs.

So "third eye" becomes stuff of fantasy stories and tall tales and "paranormal".

To regain this functionality, leave those situations and live like a real human being.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 3

I have always wanted to get mine opened. There is a book by Sam Sagan that is supposed to help in this regard. Guyausa tea is supposed to help clean the eye.

Sign in to follow this